FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talk in Oxford This Saturday 12:30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Talk in Oxford This Saturday 12:30 Reply with quote

Hi All,
I`ve just "finished" (I say finished as it never will be) a slide presentation on my take of the leadup to 9/11 going back to WW2 and covering topics such as Carlyle group, Arms industry, PNAC biographies, Iraq & Iran wars, Echelon, LOTS of intelligence documents from the US Security Archives etc.

Although there will be a small contingent covering the events of the day itself.

The presentation will be by myself in a large lecture hall and is a sort of dummy run prior to inviting David & Annie up again in 10 weeks or so.

Obviously for the hardened 9/11 fanatic there will be a fair amount you will already be aware of but I think anyone would find a lot of it very interesting.

My general point has been to AVOID all the usual pitfalls of 9.11 films/talks namely often (not always I know!) alot of very enticing but essentially anecdotal stories, my 200 slide presentation is fully referenced and the vast majority of it is from US government and associated archives. It is an attempt at a serious amateur historical investigation.

Please pop up to Oxford Brookes University, Main Lecture Theater this Saturday just after lunchtime at 12:30. Free entry obviously and a good chance to have a chat afterwards as there is an excellent hotbed of student interest in this subject in Oxford (last talk made 180+ attendance).

OXFORD TUBE Busses are every 15 minuites from London Victoria and will take you to the Universities front gate in 90 minuites.

Hope to see you there. Please call me on Saturday morning if you intend to bless us with your prescence! Or send me a private message via this board.

Calum Douglas

mob: 07910 072 946
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop the event into the calendar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: