FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annunaki - The greatest conspiracy of all?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Annunaki - The greatest conspiracy of all? Reply with quote

The Bible, the Annunaki, the Serpent and DNA

It says in the Bible that Abraham came from the city of Ur and Ur was near the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and Sumer is where the Sumerian text came from. It is important to note that Judaism and Islam both refer back to Abram (Abraham) – yet the Bible doesn’t say exactly as the Sumerian text does and it becomes apparent that much of Genesis is a rewrite and an interpretation of those older writings.

Other parts of the Bible have been rewritten too and this has been well established by genuine Bible scholars but few religious Christians or Jews (or Islamists for that matter) dare go to the Sumerian writings for fear of finding something that would contradict their religious faith. That’s a pity, because many of the troubles in the world are because of conflicting religious interpretations and throughout history many wars have been fought, killing countless numbers of people. So who is behind the problems of our world? The Serpent? Well, yes and no (depending on our point of view) as I hope we will see.

We are more likely to get closer to the truth with text that was written at the time, or at least at the place of the events – this should be obvious and as I said Abraham came from Ur. Then for instance, the earliest record of the flood is not in the Bible but in the Sumerian text and it shows a more believable story than the Bible does.

Think about Noah’s ark for a moment. How many types of animals are there? Millions! Then how could all those types of animals fit onto the ark? Even if we could get them on, how could Noah and his family feed them for forty days? Then what about all the nonsense animals do?? How would Noah and his family cope with that?

I am not taking the nonsense (deliberate pun there), these are serious and reasonable questions if we put our faith and life in what a ‘holy book’ says.

OK, to lighten up a little, imagine Noah saying “Excuse me Elephant, would you mind doing that over the side please?” And while Noah is talking to Elephant, Hippo goes ahead and does his ‘business’ behind Noah’s back! And how many other animals are there? It is an impossible task!

I hope we see the point because the Bible’s account of animals literally going onto the ark isn’t realistic at all. And I know why. The Bible is hiding something and the Sumerian writings tell a slightly different story about the flood of Noah’s day. The Sumerian writings tell us that the ‘seed’ (genetic code) of animals when onto the ark! Now we can fit them on! What’s more, they don’t need feeding! What’s more, they don’t do nonsense!

That the Bible is not infallible can be shown in many ways but I won’t go into all of it now but want to concentrate on our beginnings, where we came from and who or what is the Serpent.

Nibiru, otherwise known as “planet X”

Remembering that Abraham came from Ur perhaps we have heard about the Sumerian texts which are older than the Bible. The Sumerian texts say that the Annunaki came from Nibiru. But if Nibiru is a planet, for most of the time Nibiru is very cold (because of the orbit) but if as some say, it’s a sun, it is very, very hot! So how could the Annunaki have come from Nibiru? Either way, very hot or very cold, there are no advanced life forms on Nibiru.

The truth is that the Annunaki couldn’t have lived on Nibiru (or 'planet X') and these space explorers in trouble, must have (at least once) spent time orbiting Nibiru and 'piggy backed' into our vicinity. Hence the Sumerian text says that the Annunaki came from Nibiru.

So that's how they found this planet and once here, they needed Earth’s mineral resources (especially gold) and they needed food. The Annunaki had obviously known that Nibiru had previously been in this vicinity and Sumerian texts tell us how our earth was formed - but more than that, they tell us how we were created and why.

There are clues to this in the Bible, which says, “let us make man in our image and likeness” but religionists will tell us that the plurality isn’t to be taken literally. Really? The Sumerian text, from which much of Genesis was taken, clearly tell us otherwise!

To stress the point I ask, if we are to believe anything at all which should we believe? The copy or the original? Another point, the Old Testament is a Hebrew interpretation of what happened and I ask, do Jews always tell the truth?? We should know the answer to that one!

A very brief outline of what the Sumerian text say about where we came from. The Annunaki have a hierarchy, so the lower ranks were put to work to mine for minerals and to farm for food. But it was hard work and it wasn’t long before they went on strike! The story goes that to solve the problem one of the Annunaki came up with a bright idea! (oops but it wasn’t so bright!)

One of them asked, why not get someone else to do the work? It was seen that there were already humanoid creatures on this planet but these went around in herds and they didn’t have the sort of intellect that would make a useful worker. So the bright idea was to make prehistoric man into what we call homo-sapiens. And according to the Sumerian texts this was done by combining genetic material with that of the Annunaki.

Great idea, problem was, it turned out that homo sapiens had a strong self-identity and was (at that time) very bright, too bright - because with added genetic material from the Annunaki, they sought knowledge and wanted to decide for themselves what was 'good' and what was 'evil'!

So much for the slave worker idea and something had to be done! And it was. But before I explain what it was, there is something we need to know about the Serpent.

In many cultures the Serpent represents the bringer of knowledge, ever wondered why that is? Well, I will tell you where the original idea came from. The 'Serpent' which 'tempted' humans to seek knowledge (and decide for themselves good and evil) was our DNA!

Added to this, in the Annunaki way of thinking ‘serpent’ (representing DNA) is a way of saying ‘creature.’

Some Bible examples of interest.
Quote:
John 3:14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up. Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Then it becomes clear that two serpents together (as is seen in motifs back into the distant past) represent the combined DNA of early (Neanderthal?) man with that of the Annunaki gods - and “let us make man in our image” takes on the intended meaning.

To stress the point, the combination of genetic material gave us our ego and because of this we were 'tempted' to not be slaves to Annunaki gods! It was because of our genetic makeup that we sought knowledge and wanted to decide for ourselves what was “good” and what was “evil.”

Ring any bells? Or should I say, shaken a tree yet?

So, in an effort to correct what happened several things were done, including:

The Serpent (our DNA) had to be dealt with and they did something to us so we now have what scientists call 'junk’ DNA. Compare http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nz1P0PEwdU
(there might be errors in that video but there are some clues as well)

Remember how long Methuselah lived? http://www.inplainsite.org/html/methusela_lived_how_long_.html

Yes, we have been damaged and this has apparently been done more than once. An example here: Gen 6:3 “And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”

Read that again, “he also is flesh” and I’m telling that the gods who made us are of flesh and are not The God.

So our DNA is personified into a character called the Serpent and in an effort to keep us from finding the true story the Serpent is taught as being the Devil. Religion was promoted which hides the truth and the Bible (and other religious books) were written in such a way, as to keep things hidden for thousands of years. But now the time has come (for those who are ready) for us to know.

Think I’m crazy? Then go ahead, think what you will…. some people will want to stay in denial but I ask Christians and Jews and Muslims this question: who is your god? The god of Abraham? Then watch this video and take special note towards the end.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJ-H7fjsAk

…………………………

Today there's a concerted effort to make people accept the NWO and to enslave humanity but this time totally. If they alter our genes too much we would not be able to function at all, so this time they are using other technology. If we let it happen we will become little more than robots with no will of our own and remember that is how it started by a battle of wills and our desire for freedom. The gods whoever they are, may have made us in their ‘image' but we should have our freedom now!

We need to find who we are, instead of being slaves. However, for humanity to find their true selves they have to advance spiritually. Only then do we stand a chance against those who enslave us.

John

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be from outer space John but I am not.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi truthseeker havent got through all your post yet but you said

Quote:
Think about Noah’s ark for a moment. How many types of animals are there? Millions! Then how could all those types of animals fit onto the ark? Even if we could get them on, how could Noah and his family feed them for forty days? Then what about all the nonsense animals do?? How would Noah and his family cope with that?

Their actually arent millions of "types" of animals.A creationist arguement is that the bible says 2 of every type/kind. e.g. not 2 poodles, 2 alsatians, 2 labradors but 2 of the dog kind from which all other cross breeds have come . similarly for the cat family and the horse family.

being harassed at mo by kids will come back l8r

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
A creationist arguement is that the bible says 2 of every type/kind. e.g. not 2 poodles, 2 alsatians, 2 labradors but 2 of the dog kind from which all other cross breeds have come . similarly for the cat family and the horse family.

You are incorrect as I only found out recently. Quoting Genesis 7:2-3

Quote:
Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
fish5133 wrote:
A creationist arguement is that the bible says 2 of every type/kind. e.g. not 2 poodles, 2 alsatians, 2 labradors but 2 of the dog kind from which all other cross breeds have come . similarly for the cat family and the horse family.

Quote:
Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Do we see what happened here? First of all the earliest account of the flood says that the animals went into the ark by taking the seed of the animals onto the ark. Then the Bible comes along and turns it the other way around, by saying that the animals went into the ark “to keep [their] seed alive on the face of the earth.”

What the Bible says is interpretation and spin.

Don’t get me wrong, I do not hate the Jewish people but talk to many (not all) Jews about Palestine and they spin it to fit their own interpretation. There are many ‘holy’ writings but if we believe in the Old Testament, we are taking the Hebrew word for it. By the way, it is claimed that the first five books of the Bible (the Pentateuch or Torah) were written by Moses – yet in there it describes how Moses died! Someone isn’t telling the whole truth…

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT Reply with quote

http://enkispeaks.com/Essays/1CelestialBattleNibiru&Tiamat_2.html

From The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God, by Zecharia Sitchin

Zecharia Sitchin's revolutionary proofs (and their implications for us) of the history of our solar system and on Earth from 500,000 years ago until 2023 B.C. has profound implications for our life here on Earth. The facts he documents spell the end of the stranglehold of organized religions, economic and physical slavers as well as governments and corporations whose authority and power come from suppressing our true origins.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
fish5133 wrote:

Quote:

Thanks Scuba. I stand corrected.Humble pie tastes Smile nice. I was of course referring to Genesis 6 v19 "and of every living thing, 2 of every kind. " More than 2 were taken of certain types to enable the sacrifice of some of them as 8v 20.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote

Quote:
To stress the point I ask, if we are to believe anything at all which should we believe? The copy or the original? Another point, the Old Testament is a Hebrew interpretation of what happened and I ask, do Jews always tell the truth?? We should know the answer to that one!

Quote:
The copy or the original?
well from a non religous arguement if its a copy its the same as the original! If you have worked in an office the original is sometimes the prototype or draft and the "copy" is more correct as it has ironed out the mistakes, typos etc of the original attempt.

Quote:
"Do Jews always tell the truth"?
No probably just like every other nation. Some lie more than others, some try to be as truthful as they can, some lie when its convenient. Its hardly a valid reason to discount the Old Testament

Quote:
"if we are to believe anything at all which should we believe"
. This is one of the fundamental questions of life. Many on this site (religous and non religous) quote the bible verse "the truth will set you free" This very site is about seeking truth of 911. I would say that 100% of 911 truth seekers dont know the truth but they do know the lies of 911. The only truth we do know/believe is that the official account is not truth.

As far as building a big wooden boat and filling it with animals to save them from a big flood or "planet x" i will stick with the boat for the time being and will research sumerian stuff and planet x (if I can find it)

Quote:
the Bible (and other religious books) were written in such a way, as to keep things hidden for thousands of years
The ones who knock the Bible always want to quote it when it strengthens their point. Mr Icke included.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
truthseeker john wrote
Quote:

Quote:
The copy or the original?
well from a non religous arguement if its a copy its the same as the original! If you have worked in an office the original is sometimes the prototype or draft and the "copy" is more correct as it has ironed out the mistakes, typos etc of the original attempt.

Semantics. Let me put it another way. If we are to believe anything at all which should we believe? The interpretation or the original?

fish5133 wrote:
Quote:
"Do Jews always tell the truth"?
No probably just like every other nation. Some lie more than others, some try to be as truthful as they can, some lie when its convenient. Its hardly a valid reason to discount the Old Testament

I don't entirely discount the Bible but what I am saying is that it is an interpretation which disguises many things about the writings it was taken from. By the way I do not follow David Icke (though some things he says is correct). From reading the Bible without religious bias, I knew that it was about ET long before I had read anything that Icke, Sitchin, or what anyone else wrote about the subject.

fish5133 wrote:
As far as building a big wooden boat and filling it with animals to save them from a big flood or "planet x" i will stick with the boat for the time being and will research sumerian stuff and planet x (if I can find it)

Please do, because it is a fantastic story and (in my opinion) is unbelieveable in places - but then Genesis is a 'copy' of that story, an interpretation with a twist, which tries to hide the fact that the story from which it was taken, is about many 'gods' not just one.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more people report u.f.o sightings than seeing god/jesus/ or angels.

i have never seen anything strange other than a u.f.o which occured only once in my lifetime so far. i believe i was lucky to even see it and doubt i'll see anything like it ever again.

the experience was moving because i began to realise what i was seeing was unexplainable, it was something i could'nt link to the world i live in.
hence a mystery.

however i live in the age where a term is given to this type of experience, U.F.O.

aware of this it was the only catergory availble for me to put it down as to explain it.

however if this term 'u.f.o' did'nt exsist and i was oblivious to simular reportings and sightings around the world i may of been inclined to put it down to something spiritual or magic, especially if i'd witnessed it in times where everyone had religous and spiritual beliefs.

a bright star during daylight, making impossible movements at great speed.

luckily it was not leading me to the birth of a new born child in a stable. Laughing

i still do not know what it was, and am likely to never know, i can only term it as a term already in use, a U.F.O.

what would people back in 'xx years B.C' term it as if they had a simular experience? is a question i often ask myself. what would they relate it to?

in this age we are taught u.f.o = alien. i disagree it is as clear cut as that, but it is one of the possibilities.

do i believe there is a link between the bible and u.f.o sightings? certainly.
but only after experiencing something with my own eyes and much consideration and research.

U.F.O = unknown or it could mean anything you want to associate it with inorder to explain it, something familar to you. if i was religous with no knowledge of u.f.o's i could of believed it was a angel from heaven just as easily.

i believe the bible and strange sightings in the skies inter connect.

just what was the chariot of fire stroy in the bible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InyC16ly1Qw

an abduction by god? Laughing
Deezy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: I resisted the urge as long as I could. Reply with quote

Discussing religion is like walking into a mine field but I will weigh in with some thoughts.

I grew up in an authoritarian Catholic home and between an alcoholic priest, a dogma of "believe or else" and a doctorine of the Popes infallibility I was an atheist by the age of thirteen. Not agnostic- atheist.

I went into the military at age seventeen and by age nineteen I was in awe of the destructive forces mankind had devised to annihilate himself and his fellow man. It reinforced my belief that there could be no God because no God who "loved" mankind could stand idly by and watch man do these things to one an other.

Then two things happened that changed what I believed. I took an anthropology course in college and my son was born.

My son was born the year before I went to college and I must admit it was a life changing event. I was in awe of the new life and the whole life cycle. It really put me to thinking.

When I'd finished the anthropology course which also served as a intro into archaeology I was incredulous that the argument for evolution rested on less than a casket full of bone fragments. No missing links, no transitional life forms just a couple of baskets of bone fragments that could have been anything.

In desperation to save the belief that I held so dear I read and researched anything I could get my hands on written by Louis and Mary Leakey. No help there.

The bottom line, for me at least, is that it takes as much faith to believe in evolution as it does creationism. Maybe more. Where evolution research has sort of hit a wall modern archaeology continues to confirm a lot of the Biblical accounts of people, places and historical time lines.

In the years since I've done a lot of research and have come to the conclusion that the ancients were much more aware and in tune with the spiritual than we have yet to give them credit.

I also believe that despite opinions to the contrary matters of faith and the spiritual are very much intertwined with todays current events.

For what it's worth.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: I resisted the urge as long as I could. Reply with quote

Deezy wrote:
Discussing religion is like walking into a mine field but I will weigh in with some thoughts.

I grew up in an authoritarian Catholic home and between an alcoholic priest, a dogma of "believe or else" and a doctorine of the Popes infallibility I was an atheist by the age of thirteen. Not agnostic- atheist.

I went into the military at age seventeen and by age nineteen I was in awe of the destructive forces mankind had devised to annihilate himself and his fellow man. It reinforced my belief that there could be no God because no God who "loved" mankind could stand idly by and watch man do these things to one an other.

Then two things happened that changed what I believed. I took an anthropology course in college and my son was born.

My son was born the year before I went to college and I must admit it was a life changing event. I was in awe of the new life and the whole life cycle. It really put me to thinking.

When I'd finished the anthropology course which also served as a intro into archaeology I was incredulous that the argument for evolution rested on less than a casket full of bone fragments. No missing links, no transitional life forms just a couple of baskets of bone fragments that could have been anything.

In desperation to save the belief that I held so dear I read and researched anything I could get my hands on written by Louis and Mary Leakey. No help there.

The bottom line, for me at least, is that it takes as much faith to believe in evolution as it does creationism. Maybe more. Where evolution research has sort of hit a wall modern archaeology continues to confirm a lot of the Biblical accounts of people, places and historical time lines.

In the years since I've done a lot of research and have come to the conclusion that the ancients were much more aware and in tune with the spiritual than we have yet to give them credit.

I also believe that despite opinions to the contrary matters of faith and the spiritual are very much intertwined with todays current events.

For what it's worth.

I don't see religion or 'matters of faith' as being the same as spirituality. Religion is a substitute! If we have spirituality we do not need religion to tell us right from wrong - that's what we should know in our heart already.

Faith to me means trust when there are sound reasons for trust, it is not the same as wishful thinking nor make-believe and it is certainly not based on fear, nor denial!

Then try reasoning with a very religious person and they are afraid and will deny anything that goes contray to their 'faith'!

In regard to much of what you said, I think it's worth a lot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: