FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

Your obsession with Annie Machon is well noted; I understand your world revolves around her, and that world is one painted in comic book colours. I request though, that you cease to include anyone besides yourselves as characters in that comic. I particularly ask that you cease slurring the group Make Wars History.

We all get it - you think Annie Machon is a spy - I disagree but I'm not looking to debate with you on this. My issue is that your obsession is so single minded that you do not care what collateral damage you cause in this petty war of yours. Anyone Machon is associated with, in your book, seems fair game for smearing and ruining the hard work of. Your recent comments regarding Make Wars History are testament to this.

The importance you place on her in any political group she may affiliate herself with is childish and drawn in crayon. She joins the 9/11 Truth Campaign therefore, you claim, the entire truth campaign is under her control - the hundreds of thousands of people who question the official story are her dupes and manipulated by her. What makes you think you are the only ones in the world with free will and self-determination, with the ability to analyse a situation and chose carefully who to trust? Now she has joined Make Wars History - and suddenly it is Machon's Make Wars History - and by association you begin to slur the group on your various postings and blogs.

With as much respect as is possible under the circumstances I would ask you to grow up. I realise I'm never going to convince you to get a hobby and leave Machon alone, I'm asking you to be honourable enough to draw some ethical lines regarding what is and isn't good form – in other words to leave other people out of it.

Your group has tried to imply that Make Wars History is a "new front" for 9/11 Truth, you suggest it is to make the group more saleable - it is nothing of the sort. Chris Coverdale is the founder and Chair of Make Wars History. He had a vision and approached many people to join him and Peace Strike and the 9/11 Truth Campaign were the ones who stepped up to the plate. Make Wars History is a growing group, and a persons view on 9/11 is irrelevant to membership. Machon is just one of many people involved - leave the rest of us alone to try and make this campaign work.

A lot of members of the group also question the events of 9/11, this much is true. There is a very logical reason for this. As you well know (or should after years of single minded obsession with the group) 9/11 Truth is steadfastly against illegal aggressive wars as almost every sane person is. Having been continually insulted, shunned and briefed against by the "big" anti-war groups is it any surprise so many of us have got behind Chris Coverdale when he is willing to accept our support and work with us? Stop the War could have had this all along, but its hierarchy have made it more than clear that if you question the official story of 9/11 you are not welcome.

Please, take the time to learn about the group and our aims and methods, which we believe are the most pragmatic and task based anti-war strategy, and can be summed in a very simple term: we aim to uphold the law. Everyone is welcome - whatever their view on 9/11 - even Mr Stott and Mr O'Hara - were they ever to find the time to stop internet gossiping for long enough to contribute towards positive change in the world.

Best Regards,

Stefan

Peace and Truth
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Your obsession with Annie Machon is well noted; I understand your world revolves around her

What an utter idiot you are for making this stupid statement--it alone shows you are hardly worth debating with....But a few points:

Quote:
that you cease to include anyone besides yourselves as characters in that comic. I particularly ask that you cease slurring the group Make Wars History.

We'll make any comment we like about whoever we like, end of, sonny.

Quote:
We all get it - you think Annie Machon is a spy - I disagree but I'm not looking to debate with you on this.

No, we don't think she is a spy--we know she is an ex (?) Mi5 officer, who even in the last few days has uttered yet more lies about her time in MI5: in relation to the thread on 7/7 survivors harassed, concerning her relationship with field agents.

Quote:
She joins the 9/11 Truth Campaign therefore, you claim, the entire truth campaign is under her control - the hundreds of thousands of people who question the official story are her dupes and manipulated by her

A simplistic misrepresentation: whether from your stupidity, or myopia is difficult to tell.

Quote:
What makes you think you are the only ones in the world with free will and self-determination, with the ability to analyse a situation and chose carefully who to trust?

What is known as a 'straw man' argument.

Quote:
Now she has joined Make Wars History - and suddenly it is Machon's Make Wars History - and by association you begin to slur the group on your various postings and blogs.

Machon is not the only one involved we are wary of--the whole 'Highgate Hub' is a viper's nest.

Quote:
I'm never going to convince you to get a hobby and leave Machon alone

another straw man argument--have you swallowed some hay?

Quote:
Please, take the time to learn about the group and our aims and methods, which we believe are the most pragmatic and task based anti-war strategy, and can be summed in a very simple term: we aim to uphold the law

Hilarious: what's your next plan, a revived League of Nations? At best, you're a fool, at worst on a retainer from Matrix Chambers...
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan - Am I alone in feeling that thus far we have all been slightly short changed by Make Wars History?

Despite leading truthers discussing and promoting such a group for some time, writing an open letter to Larry and myself appears to have been your sole activity.

Save except for this superb piece of activism listed on your website:

Quote:
I have been into the police station in Peterhead a couple of times to ask them to investigate the war crimes. I was told by an officer that it has nothing to do with them and i should contact my MP.
The officers number is 5360

As we have said elsewhere, nothing there to concern Annie's old mates in MI5. Indeed all those barristers on the new Labour backbenches would welcome a brand of politics that abandons street activity (which the Stop the War Coalition at least tried, however briefly) in favour of us all looking to Barristers and lawyers as our saviours!

No wonder some want to scuttle this board - when you are hiring Cherie Booth QC to argue war against Iran is illegal, you'll need every penny you can get!

KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

Larry O'Hara wrote:
Stefan wrote:
We all get it - you think Annie Machon is a spy - I disagree but I'm not looking to debate with you on this.

No, we don't think she is a spy--we know she is an ex (?) Mi5 officer, who even in the last few days has uttered yet more lies about her time in MI5: in relation to the thread on 7/7 survivors harassed, concerning her relationship with field agents.

That's a 2 year old thread you're quoting there Larry. Just thought you might like to get your facts straight, just in case facts matter to you.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Larry O'Hara wrote:
Stefan wrote:

That's a 2 year old thread you're quoting there Larry. Just thought you might like to get your facts straight, just in case facts matter to you.

oh, quite the humourist aren't you? A cultist talikng about facts...

Yes, you are quite right, she uttered the lie in April 2006: still a lie though, nonetheless. Or do you think the passage of time makes a lie true? In any event, it is typically dishonest of you to imply it is us who have dredged up the subject of Machon--it is the star-crossed poodle who started this thread who did that, Paul & I have merely responded. If you issue an 'Open Letter' you must expect debate, even though the thread initiator seems not to have grasped that.

And anyway, 2006 is more contemporary than 2001 isn't it? In case time matters to you...
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

Larry O'Hara wrote:
KP50 wrote:
Larry O'Hara wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Yes, you are quite right, she uttered the lie in April 2006: still a lie though, nonetheless. Or do you think the passage of time makes a lie true? In any event, it is typically dishonest of you to imply it is us who have dredged up the subject of Machon--it is the star-crossed poodle who started this thread who did that, Paul & I have merely responded. If you issue an 'Open Letter' you must expect debate, even though the thread initiator seems not to have grasped that.

And anyway, 2006 is more contemporary than 2001 isn't it? In case time matters to you...

Sheesh, quite the sensitive type there Larry.

Summary - you made a mistake, I pointed it out. Get over yourself.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:
Larry O'Hara wrote:
KP50 wrote:
Larry O'Hara wrote:
Stefan wrote:

No, in typical cult fashion you have not addressed, or are capable of addressing, the substance of this thread--not started by us--the unfounded claim we are obseesed by Machon who is pure in heart & deed. A quick perusal of www.borderland.co.uk and the contents of each Notes From the Borderland shows how farcical such a claim is. But, hey, you lot never let evidence cloud your vision before, so why start now?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The letter is from me, not from Make Wars History.

I'm simply asking you to try and be gentlemen enough to draw some lines between smearing those people you have decided are the "baddies" - and groups which they may be involved in.

If you can't manage that, then please, continue as your childish usual.

The content for the Make Wars History website is being created as we speak - believe me a lot has already been acheived, you're welcome to come along and get involved.

What exactly has your "consortium" acheived, by the way, except for a lot of bad blood?

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Machon is not the only one involved we are wary of--the whole 'Highgate Hub' is a viper's nest.

Who or what is 'Highgate Hub'?

Specifically.

Peace and Truth
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Quote:

Who or what is 'Highgate Hub'?

Specifically.

Ask Agent Annie...
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm asking you Larry.

As I understand it "Highgate Hub" is a term bandyed about by bitter figures who were trying to create a divide in the Truth Campaign. IOW - it's propaganda.

It's no surprise to me that you have caught on to the term.

What I'd like to know is what, to you, the person using the term, it actually means?

Specifically.

Peace and Truth
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

Larry O'Hara wrote:
KP50 wrote:
Larry O'Hara wrote:
KP50 wrote:
Larry O'Hara wrote:
Stefan wrote:

No, in typical cult fashion you have not addressed, or are capable of addressing, the substance of this thread--not started by us--the unfounded claim we are obseesed by Machon who is pure in heart & deed. A quick perusal of www.borderland.co.uk and the contents of each Notes From the Borderland shows how farcical such a claim is. But, hey, you lot never let evidence cloud your vision before, so why start now?

You're a sad, sad man Larry. But I suppose everyone has to have a hobby.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
I'm asking you Larry.

As I understand it "Highgate Hub" is a term bandyed about by bitter figures who were trying to create a divide in the Truth Campaign. IOW - it's propaganda.

It's no surprise to me that you have caught on to the term.

What I'd like to know is what, to you, the person using the term, it actually means?

Specifically.

the cabal, centred around a certain address in Highgate, who have had a crucial behind-the-scenes influence over the 9/11 cult movement, a cabal whose power is in part exercised through patronage of 'favoured' figures.

I ask you specifically--is Agent Machon in receipt of funds from the Highgate Hub's central female figure? You won't answer that, nor will I say any more...at the moment.
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:

tell me, did you receive special training to sharpen your razor-sharp intellect & wit? Or is it just innate? You have made no point of any lasting substance, merely carping from the sidelines like a trout on a barbecue: maybe Stefan should give you some crayons to play with...
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
The content for the Make Wars History website is being created as we speak

i.e. there isn't any currently!!

Quote:
believe me a lot has already been acheived, you're welcome to come along and get involved

Peterhead police station to follow up with PC 5630 or whoever isn't in my itinerary, no. Other than that, you're doing zilch, other than warble on here.

Quote:
What exactly has your "consortium" acheived, by the way, except for a lot of bad blood?

Read Steve Booth's article in NFB 8 for a handy summary of some things--in addition, all involved in NFB/911Cultwatch are involved in other fronts of struggle. Those who matter, know, those who don't--we don't care what you or Agent Annie think.
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: An Open Letter to Stott, O'Hara and Company Reply with quote

Larry O'Hara wrote:
KP50 wrote:

tell me, did you receive special training to sharpen your razor-sharp intellect & wit? Or is it just innate? You have made no point of any lasting substance, merely carping from the sidelines like a trout on a barbecue: maybe Stefan should give you some crayons to play with...

I corrected you on a fact Larry, you verbally assaulted me for correcting you - do you have an anger problem?
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[Highgate hub is] the cabal, centred around a certain address in Highgate, who have had a crucial behind-the-scenes influence over the 9/11 cult movement, a cabal whose power is in part exercised through patronage of 'favoured' figures.

I ask you specifically--is Agent Machon in receipt of funds from the Highgate Hub's central female figure? You won't answer that, nor will I say any more...at the moment.

Larry, you watch too much Hollywood.

Quote:
There isn't any [web content] currently!!

That's the point I'm making - the content for the website is being created - when it is you will see a lot has been going on.

I think you may actually agree that it is a very active new group with a good remit when it is - I wish you wouldn't damn the group by ascosiation with your pet obsession.

You admit yourself you know two things about the group - a single report to a police station and that Annie is a member. You are judging a group which is still in the embryonic stages and have started smearing it before it has even had a chance. Good grief men do you ever stop and think about how far is too far?

This is the whole point of this thread:

You hate Annie Machon. We get it. Your behaviour regarding the woman is itself cultish and almost pursued with a religious fever. No religion is healthy but at least some are based around love and not hate. I disagree with your repeated attacks on her, but I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

Would you please not extend your campaign of smear and innuendo against anyone she may work with? Let us judge for ourselves whether she is a productive and hard working activist or a danger to our cause and draw some ethical lines in this war of yours.

If you can't do that then you yourself are making a very pronounced statement about what kind of men you are.

Peace and Truth
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan, you are unwilling to answer the question about whether Machon receives funding from the Highgate Hub benefactress, the rest of your points are baseless invention/innuendo/smear--until you say something of substance I'm not going to waste further valuable time replying to you.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer is I have no idea and it's none of my business.

But that isn't what the thread is about - it's about whether you are willing to stop smearing a group you admit you know nothing about based purely on the fact that Annie Machon is a member.

Yes or no?

Peace and Truth
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the last time....

Stefan wrote:
The answer is I have no idea and it's none of my business.

You ask questions but won't answer them.

Quote:
But that isn't what the thread is about - it's about whether you are willing to stop smearing a group you admit you know nothing about based purely on the fact that Annie Machon is a member

You use the word "smearing" instead of the word discussing/analysing.

You have no knowledge at all on how extensive (or otherwise) our sources of information on MWH are--so you just invent a false claim & attribute it to us. Classic--and it is therefore a non sequitur to claim our views are based "purely" on Machon's membership.

Quote:
Yes or no?

You don't answer my questions, but demand I answer yours. Doesn't work that way sonny.

For the record I have no personal interest in Machon--she is no doubt an effective operative, she's certainly got you obsessed with her. If you do have psychosexual frustrations to vent, maybe this board isn't the best place for it--then again....
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry,
I've given you an answer - I don't know is an answer if the truth is that I don't know.

Unless you are in possession of more information about MWH history than your colleague Paul, all you know of is a single report to a police station.

I've agreed to do some work with this group and noticed several unfavourable mentions of the group by you and your asociates. That is my concern and nothing else - your obsession with Shayler and Machon is well documented over several websites - including this one - there's no point arguing the toss.

I'm asking you - if not Machon's involvement what exactly is your problem with the group?

Specifically.

Peace and Truth
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Save except for this superb piece of activism listed on your website:

Quote:
I have been into the police station in Peterhead a couple of times to ask them to investigate the war crimes. I was told by an officer that it has nothing to do with them and i should contact my MP.
The officers number is 5360

Paul Stott: the person you quote here is known to me & I can tell you that he does a damn sight more to publicise the truth about war crimes than shills (like you) who just sit on their backsides to bare their twisted, bitter minds in public. Worthy

http://x09.eu/splash/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK_FREE_UNIVERSITY/

Last edited by Rory Winter on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rory Winter wrote:
shills who just sit on their backsides & exhibit their twisted, bitter minds in public. Worthy

probably a bit harsh of you to describe Make War History like this, but I can see your point....
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Mr O'Hara, that other well-known wrecker and perennial pain-in-the-arse. So you sit by your computer, watching like a hawk for comments you don't like, do you? Tell me, how much do the spooks pay you for this? Are you on an annual retainer or do you get paid piece rates?

BTW, I happen to be an active supporter of MWH and have no problem working with ex-MI5 spooks just so long as their effort promotes the MWH cause (which is a damn sight more than the nonsense that emanates from our friendly shills, Stott, O'Hara & Practitioners Plc)

Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rory Winter wrote:
Ah, Mr O'Hara, that other well-known wrecker and perennial pain-in-the-arse. So you sit by your computer, watching like a hawk for comments you don't like, do you? Tell me, how much do the spooks pay you for this? Are you on an annual retainer or do you get paid piece rates?

Fascinating--you utter slurs like the above, devoid of evidence, yet deny you are a cult. I am glad indeed to annoy a EUrophiliac like you, must be doing something right. Like your use of the term 'shill', very evidence-based. You lot really are pathetic, sad non-entities.
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fascinating--you utter slurs like the above, devoid of evidence, yet deny you are a cult. I am glad indeed to annoy a EUrophiliac like you, must be doing something right. Like your use of the term 'shill', very evidence-based. You lot really are pathetic, sad non-entities.

Hey, Larry, tell you what gives you away. It's the way you use the classic techniques of a troll and how you choose character assassination rather than facts (which, of course you don't have)

And character assassination is but one step from the physical assassination that spooks resort to.

Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rory Winter wrote:
Hey, Larry, tell you what gives you away. It's the way you use the classic techniques of a troll and how you choose character assassination rather than facts (which, of course you don't have)

Machon & Shayler are proven liars: chapter on this has been provided extensively by me & others. Ignore it, you silly fool, by all means--but don't claim there isn't any.

Quote:
And character assassination is but one step from the physical assassination that spooks resort to.

Indeed: and Machon knows all about that. Is that the purpose of your lying slurs against me Paul & others--to set us up for violence?
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is that the purpose of your lying slurs against me Paul & others--to set us up for violence?

Oh boy, what paranoia! You gotta be Big Time for that kinda attention, Mugsy.

You're missing the point. What I'm saying is that character-assassination is but one step away from physical assassination. Ergo, people who go in for the former are, at least in their minds, committing the latter.

You'll know the score well enough: make a person 'radioactive' by casting slurs on them & they become non-persons in the eyes of the rest of the tribe.

Now, you accuse Shayler & Machon of being "proven liars": would you care to substantiate that chapter (& verse)? Not that this is a kangaroo court. Accusations are entirely speculation until proven. And, don't forget, Innocent until Otherwise is still the Golden Thread that runs through British law! Very Happy

Quote:
Please, take the time to learn about the group and our aims and methods, which we believe are the most pragmatic and task based anti-war strategy, and can be summed in a very simple term: we aim to uphold the law. Everyone is welcome - whatever their view on 9/11 - even Mr Stott and Mr O'Hara - were they ever to find the time to stop internet gossiping for long enough to contribute towards positive change in the world.

Endorsed & seconded! Over to you gentlemen ...

Larry O'Hara
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rory Winter wrote:
Quote:
Is that the purpose of your lying slurs against me Paul & others--to set us up for violence?

Oh boy, what paranoia! You gotta be Big Time for that kinda attention, Mugsy.

You're missing the point. What I'm saying is that character-assassination is but one step away from physical assassination. Ergo, people who go in for the former are, at least in their minds, committing the latter

You accuse us, without evidence of being shills in the pay of MI5, yet do not regard that as a slur? And then accuse us of being paranoid? Farcical!

Quote:
you accuse Shayler & Machon of being "proven liars": would you care to substantiate that chapter (& verse)?

Already have done, in print--if you cannot read, your problem, not ours.
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You accuse us, without evidence of being shills in the pay of MI5, yet do not regard that as a slur? And then accuse us of being paranoid? Farcical!

Well, Larry, either you're that or just simply two lonely ol' attention-seeking trolls. Take your pick! Whatever the case you are most certainly time-consumers so please excuse me, I'm needing to get on with the rest of my life.

Adios, So Long, Wiedersehen!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: