FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We Are Change UK interview Phil Hayton on WTC7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: We Are Change UK interview Phil Hayton on WTC7 Reply with quote

Enjoy!!

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMlFFQ2oqQ

marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic!

Martin
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor old Philip Hayton. I have a lot of sympathy for him.

I wonder what he'll feel like when he finds out what happened.

It was a good, gentle interview/chat you had - well done to those who organised this and did a good job.

Perhaps Philip will talk quietly to a few others and maybe people will start catching on.... we'll see...

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats was a good one

It would be great if that can be followed up with Phil Hayton

To me he seems like a man genuinely mystified

dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

er...incredible ?
WyldeChylde
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

Truly a bit gobsmacked. Well done guys.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: BBC Anchor on WTC7 Collapse - There May Be a 'Conspiracy' Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/250408_b_anchor.htm

Quote:

BBC Anchor Who Reported on WTC7 Collapse Early Agrees There May Be a 'Conspiracy'
We Are Change UK Question former BBC Report Phil Hayton-- who is 'amazed' that such a 'significant' event has no official explanation

Aaron Dykes, Prison Planet, Friday, April 25, 2008

Members of We Are Change UK questioned ex-BBC reporter Phil Hayton about the early reporting of WTC 7's collapse during a speaking appearance.

Hayton failed to recollect even being in the studio on the day of 9/11-- at first-- but then recalls the situation when it is described in detail, including the actions of Jane Standley, who reported the collapse some 26 minutes in advance with WTC Building 7 still visible in the background.

"A lot of eyebrows were raised," We Are Change reporters point out in summary, because many saw it as a clear controlled demolition, including a number of engineers.

Hayton responded, pointing out that he was not aware of the situation with WTC 7. "This sounds so significant-- I'm just amazed I didn't know about this... This is completely news to me."

"So, is there no official explanation?" Hayton further probed.

Link

We Are Change continues to explain the delayed NIST report on WTC 7 as well as the response from a BBC editor who claimed 9/11 tapes were "lost" in a 'c***-up.'

"I sense that you think there's a conspiracy here-- but you might be right," Hayton concluded.

On a previous occasion, We Are Change UK reporters contacted Jane Standley by phone about the telling incident. Standley, unlike Hayton, was not surprised by the revelation, but became uncomfortable and hurriedly ended the conversation, only commenting that she had been "harassed" about the situation already.

Surely, it is clear that neither Standley nor Hayton were 'in on a conspiracy'-- rather they were used and fed information. However, Hayton seems willing to admit it while Standley has thus far been unable to answer for the suspicious incident ahead of the unexplained collapse.

The suspicion surrounding early media reporting of WTC7's collapse-- which Aaron Brown of CNN also announced-- only exacerbates the demolition apparent that many police, fire fighters and other emergency workers were told about in advance and which many other news anchors described as being like a 'deliberately destroyed' building.

Further, WTC lease holder Larry Silverstein said that the building was "pulled" and rescue worker Kevin McPadden has reported hearing a countdown to Building 7's demolition.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Fantastic, but ..... Reply with quote

Great bit of investigation and fantastic interview technique, but ...

Can someone say who validated the time of the BBC broadcast? I couldn't see any time on screen.
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Sceptical or what? Reply with quote

As a new poster, I don't want to sound too sceptical, however, I can't find this video on either YouTube or WeAreChange's websites?

Can anyone add a link to these?
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make my mind up as to whether he's lying or not.

To me it's inconceivable that he wouldn't remember working on that day, and after being presented with enough evidence that the interviewers obviously 'knew' the facts, he 'remebered' working.

Martin
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Sceptical or what? Reply with quote

redadare wrote:
As a new poster, I don't want to sound too sceptical, however, I can't find this video on either YouTube or WeAreChange's websites?

Can anyone add a link to these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMlFFQ2oqQ

Brilliant work. Well done.

He comes across as being genuinely mystified by this information......which really is astonishing isn't it....given that millions of other people are fully aware of this staggering anomaly in which he has become a significant player.

I suppose the thing is.....why should he have known about it?

It possibly shows you that news reporters just get on with their jobs and their little lives like the rest of us.......until other realities intrude in unpredictable ways.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting Blackcat

Neatly edited at end after Hayton says about conspiracy theory "you might be right" .What did he add after that? Nice to see WAC adopting MSM tactics. Laughing Well interviewed guys, good job. Lets hope Phil Hayton does his own research and comes up with some more goodies. Although I find his initial denial of not believing he was on air that day a little surprising. Bit like where were you, what were you doing when Lennon was shot. I can remember the exact road I was driving on when the Hillsborough football disaster was unfolding on the radio.

slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: BBC Anchor Who Reported on WTC7 Collapse Early Agrees There Reply with quote

more brilliant work by WEARECHANGE UK

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/250408_b_anchor.htm
slower
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, i was at my daughters 40th till 3am, just woke up and didnt check notice board, but great stuff anyway
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelieveable how ignorant a 'news' reader is of what is happening in the world Rolling Eyes
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenmoon wrote:
Unbelieveable how ignorant a 'news' reader is of what is happening in the world

You really think so?

Such readers only repeat what is on the autocue in front of them - the whole premature WTC7 collapse debacle didn't make it to his autocue, so why is it surprising he would be ignorant of the 'facts'? It lasted for a relatively short time and passed under the radar of virtually the entire population.

Most here are intimately acquainted with all the tiny details of conspiracies across the board, but a newsreader goes to work, does none of the research themselves and reels off a bunch of scrolling words. Unless the entire episode made it to memo stage and onto everyone's desk in the BBC, I can quite see how it passed him by. That, or he is simply lying.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
.....That, or he is simply lying.

I don't think he was lying.

It is very unlikely he'd be that good an actor.

Also, to manufacture his confusion about the time of day the collapse of WTC7 happened and where he was at various times on 9/11 would have been an over-complex and inappropriate way of delivering a calculated fib.

No, he just forgot all about it.......and why wouldn't he? He's obviously not the kind to visit websites like ours or look at amateur or bootleg documentaries.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work from Simon and the lads,

One thing that occured to me, Hayten seemed genuine. which implies that either he is a glove puppet or BBC bosses have brainwashed their newsreaders - gave them trauma councelling perhaps?

I cannot believe he would forget he was even working THAT day like a footie player forgeting he played in the cup final!

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he might start looking now
tomcatma
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb. Agent Egg gets his man!
Without a doubt wearechange london is leading the way in the uk
How about other wearechange groups setting up in other parts of the country?
From strength to strength guys!
TC
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl,
The way it came across was that as he worked nights at the time, he saw his shift (after the "main events" of the twin tower strikes and "collapses" and the pentagon) as "the next day".

He could have been lying but to be fair he seemed pretty genuine.

What we need to remember is that we live in an age of press release/teleprompter journalism. A journalist even reporting the bigest of stories is basically just reading script anyway and might not realise the importance of what they are reporting or follow up on any of the many stories they read day from day.

Peace and Truth
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with you, but what is worrying is his apparent lack of knowledge. While it is understandable that presenters and journalists should appear non controversial to the public, in light of corporate media control, I had always thought that such professions that rely strongly on information fed through the grapevine would more aware than anyone of what is actually true or false. This also, to MP's, Union Leaders and at least some of the high ranking military and police.

If they don't then, when the crunch comes, we really are in big trouble. In the words of the song 'everybody will know someday', let's hope that someday isn't too late.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking to a BBC news staff worker when we were bullhorning the BBC a while back. He knew next to nothing about 9/11 even though he was working that day, and I'm not talking far-out conspiracy stuff - just basic stuff like Bin Laden deneying responsibility in the first month, the put options, the wire transfer from the ISI Chief...

Never ceases to amaze me. They get a press release, give it to a writer who re-words it a little, it turns up on a screen where someone in a suit reads it in a "serious authorative tone" probably without even really paying attention to what it says....

Peace and Truth
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Are Change UK's finest hour this video.

For me the presenter seemed totally genuine in his confusion and surprise. No dodgy body language at all.

I just hope things remain polite with this guy and let only We Are Change UK people contact him so he doesn't get a swamped email box.

Maybe, just maybe, he will start to look for himself now. That would be a victory.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Hayton's memory has been destroyed like the entire Beeb archive of the most important epiphanal event of the new millenium to date! Wink

(I'm have terrible trouble downloading this youtube, is it a conspiracy?)
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Scoop!! WAC strikes again!!

Whether he remembered, or whether he didn't, we'll know the truth as soon as/if he responds to WAC's follow-up info.
Either way, he'll be under tremendous pressure from the 'Establishment' to toe the line.
Anyone know if he's a member of that 'British Friends of America' group (like Jeremy Paxman)?

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the internet Hayton resigned from the bbc in 2005, so there is a possibility that he missed Richard Porter's response to the bbc/wtc7 mystery and its epic comment list at http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/03/part_of_the_conspiracy_2 .html

However I do find it very strange that he would not have heard about the questions being asked of Jane Stanley: the world of tv and radio news reporting is pretty small. Jane Stanley, the woman giving the report about WTC7's collapse immediately in front of standing building, was not as cool as Phil Hayton when a confronted by a truther on a recorded telephone call.

Interestingly some apologist stated that Jane Stanley was standing in front of a green screen... sigh: more disinformation since FOX news also reported the collapse while WTC7 was still standing. In fact it collapsed as they were talking about it and the reporters looked very embarrassed! (Definitely worthy of re-run in a TV blooper show).

Well... if Phil Hayton ever responds it will be interesting either way.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presenters may have their own ideas but they're essentially monkeys with autocues and earphones. And will almost certainly have no idea why they have been given a script that's inaccurate.
It's the production staff, vision mixer & director who hide off screen like the wizard of Oz that have the big questions to answer. Who else was in the gallery?
Does anybody know who was producing the show that day?
Has anyone managed to doorstep Jane Standley?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Has anyone managed to doorstep Jane Standley?

Wasn't there some audio around here of a phone call from a student and Ms Standley?

From memory I think the phone call was terminated fairly quickly once WTC7 was raised.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Maybe Hayton's memory has been destroyed like the entire Beeb archive of the most important epiphanal event of the new millenium to date! Wink

I think you're being a bit harsh on the guy there. Working nights can really mess up your calendar and you do end up forgetting what day it is. Throw into the mix a theatre trip (something normally associated with an evening activity) and it's not surprising he thought it was the next day he worked.

Also, when reading scripts, you can ask a presenter an hour after a piece what they have read and often they just simply can't tell you. It's a case of in one ear and out the other as they concentrate on delivery and talking to time rather than content.

The other thing you should consider is that for a lot of people, 9/11 is something that happened seven years ago a long way away and no more. They haven't picked over minute details like many here have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: