FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Livingstone -- Prior Knowledge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Livingstone -- Prior Knowledge Reply with quote

Did any of you guys catch "This Week" on BBC2 last night??

If not try to get hold of a DVD or something.

It examined the days prior to and just after the MI6 London "bombings" of the UG.

My word, any suicide bomber would have had so many juicy targets that week. Live8, G8, Hyde Park, Trafalgar Sq., saw hundreds of thousands of people. On that morning for instance, hundreds had gathered at a meeting in Trafalgar Sq, in anticipation of the result of Britain's Olympic bid being announced as sucessful. When it was announced, it took the Red Arrows less that a minute to overfly Trafalgar Sq. Mmm.

The following week, on July 10th, in the Mall there were thousands at some military memorial. So called royals and the works were out in the open parading about.

One reason I do not believe a word about "suicide bombers" is, nobody of any significance was targetted, which defeats the purpose of a suicide attack if you aks me.

But now comes the good bit.

"I spend most of my time in the City, but I knew when the attacks happened, I would be out of the country, and that's what happened". --- Ken Livingstone.

He did not say - "I spend most of my time in the City, but I knew if any attack should happen I would be out of the country.......".

He did not say - "I spend most of my time in the City, but I knew should any attack happen I might be out of the country....".

His statement clearly shows prior knowledge.

This is an extraordinary admission, which will only add to the scepticism about what really happened, that is - the "bombings" were carried out by British "intelligence agency" to distract from Blairs illegal war and to frighten the British people into supporting a terrorist foreign policy and accept a watering down of their Rights.

Any Londoners here? Care to give him a buzz and quiz him on this?
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm............

A similar slip was uttered by Sir Ian Blair on the R4 Today programme this morning.

I can't quite remember the context but is was something along the lines of the "planned terrorist attacks"..........

Here is a link to the segment of the Today broadcast of this morning (I cannot listen to the clip to verify his exact words as Realplayer won't work on my PC here - I'll check it later)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/ram/today4_ianblair_2006 0707.ram

Did anyone else catch this broadcast?
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another slippery slip was made by Ian Bliar last year on 8 July which my mum managed to capture on video so I handed a copy to Adrian of Official Confusion & he put it on his site. View it on the site by scrolling down www.officialconfusion.com/77/investigation/investigation.html

Steve

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely and utterly irrelevantly:

I have, filed away somewhere, a journalist's astrological reading for our Great Leader, written before he came to power. It predicted disaster for Britain should he win high office - the phrase was ''if he becomes PM this country should be very afraid.''

Well, I don't usually come on here supporting pseudo-science, but you have to admit it's a strange co-incidence.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: This Week Reply with quote

Ths Week is a BBC1 programme. Ive just watched the Thurs Jul 6 show on the BBC site. No Ken Liv.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: This Week Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
Ths Week is a BBC1 programme. Ive just watched the Thurs Jul 6 show on the BBC site. No Ken Liv.

The proggy was already started when I switched over, I went into teletext to see what it was called, after hearing Ken Livingstones admission. I thought it was on BBC2. Anyway....

It showed how the entire Live8 & G8', Hyde Park agenda was orchestrated by gov.uk, specifically one G. Browne. The whole thing was a sham, Geldof is a useless idiot basically.

It also dealt with the Olympic bid in Singapore and showed the British approach to gaining favour with the judges.

It then dealt with the "London Bombings".

It then dealt with some stage managed war memorial a few days later, where 500,000 poppies were dropped from a "wartime" bomber. I would say the person responsible for yesterday's ariel tacky flower shots (you did see tat didnt you?) at the 7/7 memorial was in effect here.

Same one? Did you watch the entire program?

And no Livinstone you say? Mmmm.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: This Week Reply with quote

Did yours have the Muslim Miss England - on subject of 77 etc. -and Tony "Amarillo" Christy?!
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soz Hera you've lost me. I think we'd better check the TV listings before we get any more confused. Talk later.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have, filed away somewhere, a journalist's astrological reading for our Great Leader, written before he came to power. It predicted disaster for Britain should he win high office - the phrase was ''if he becomes PM this country should be very afraid.''

Well, I don't usually come on here supporting pseudo-science, but you have to admit it's a strange co-incidence

I don't think astrology is a "pseudo-science" I think we just don't understand it anymore so it's largely turned into nonesense!

http://www.widgetsworld.co.uk/free/science-astrology.php

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a transcript of the first part of Sir Ian Blair's interview with James Nauchtie on the R4 Today programme, referred to upthread Realplayer link

JN What are your memories of 7th July last year
IB Well it’s it’s a jumble of memories of course, but the very sharp ones are that first moment when I and my colleagues realised that what we had feared and planned for fear/for many years for had happened. I think that since 9/11……blah blah blah.

He gets his word in a muddle - it does sound strange, much like his slip up at the July 8th Press conference (link posted by Steve).
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Fear and Terror Reply with quote

I suppose if you make "plans" for "Fear and Terror" you'll get both in some shape or form eventually....
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: