FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Khan’s Home Video: a Jihad Confession?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Khan’s Home Video: a Jihad Confession? Reply with quote

Khan’s Home Video: a Jihad Confession?

In September or October 2004, Mohammed Sidique Khan made a two-part home video. One with his 18-month old daughter, with a mirror behind her so you could see him, reflected, taking the film; and the other of his three pals Tanweer, Hasib Hussein and Wahid Ali. About six weeks later on 18 November, (1) he flew out to Pakistan with his pal Tanweer for nearly three months, leaving these home videos in a drawer. His wife Hasina did not feature in these videos nor was she around when Khan and his pals would get together, as she explained in her interview with Julie Etchingham. (2)

Her brother Arshad got to hear about these videos after he was arrested (together with Hasina) and thrown into Paddington Green prison, solitary confinement, in May 2007. He was refusing to answer questions, as his lawyer had advised him, and then they showed him the home video. It was a shock to him because his sister had never mentioned anything to him about it. However it was clear to him that the videos had been made while the Khan-Patel family were staying in his home at Thornhill Park Avenue (3). They only resided there for a few weeks, before moving to a flat in Lees Holm, also in Dewsbury. From that we may with confidence date the home videos as September-October, Arshad can’t remember more exactly.

The existence of these home videos was first revealed on Wednesday, 9th April at Kingston Crown Court. I wasn’t there, but one who was described them to me. The Times’ account was (4):
Quote:
Clutching Maryam, he said: “Sweetheart, not long to go now. And I’m going to really, really, miss you a lot. I’m thinking about it already. Look, I absolutely love you to bits and you have been the happiest thing in my life. You and your mum, absolutely brilliant. I don’t know what else to say.

I just wish I could have been part of your life, especially, growing up these next months, they’re really special with you learning to walk and things. I just so much wanted to be with you but I have to do this thing for our future and it will be best, insha’Al-lah, in the long run. That’s the most important thing.

You make plenty of Dua [special prayer] for you guys and you’ve got loads of people to look after you and keep an eye on you.” He then bent his head and tenderly kissed his daughter’s hair before continuing: “But most importantly I entrust you to Allah and let Allah take care of you. And I’m doing what I’m doing for the sake of Islam, not, you know, it’s not for materialistic or worldly benefits."

Rachel, who was there, added (5):
Quote:
One 'uncle’ picks her up, doffs his cap and places it on the baby's head, another flexes his biceps and grins for the camera [ that was Waheed Ali]. 'What's your words of wisdom?', the father asks the men. ' A few words of wisdom - kill everyone there is', another man replies. Smiling broadly. I could barely make it out, but there it was.

That sounds rather unlikely, while filming his 18-month baby. He is still working as a teaching mentor at Hillside Primary school! When the headmistress Sarah Balfour was doing her interview with the TES about the prospects for her school, Khan was the one other member of staff who got quoted. And then after making the video, he moved house with his family and then set about going to Pakistan with Tanweer?

The Unhinged Tale
Khan, Tanweer and Hasib Hussein were buddies. They played cricket together, drove cars together and smoked dope together. The jury at this Kingston trial is being asked to believe in not one but two fiendish plots being hatched between these three. The home video as played before the Court has Khan’s voice telling the baby how he is leaving forever (and, yes, he is the family breadwinner) and tough luck on his pregnant wife – for the glory of Allah, and how desperately he will miss the child and family. He won’t be coming back! Then the other home video has his other three friends plotting murder – if we can trust Rachel’s version of the Court proceedings.

So MSK is now turned into a fiendish and heartless villain. I e-mailed The Times’ account of the dialogue to Arshad and he does not have a clear memory confirming that he heard such words when he was shown the videos. Generally his memory was clear and reliable. Arshad does believe that his brother-in-law went to a jihad camp of some sort in Pakistan, but (a) he would have learnt use of a gun and not how to make bombs, and (b) he would not necessarily have expected to see any action after such training, i.e. it was rather similar to a man getting military training in the army. He also believes that Khan really made the posthumous video. That video sounds as if Khan were intending to fight in Kashmir or somewhere and makes no allusion to England or bombing London. So you might want to believe he made it after going to Pakistan.

The court alleged, or rather the prosecuting QC Neil Flewitt alleged, that these tapes were handed over by Hasina to an unnamed person, who then gave them to the police after 7/7. Arshad surmised that the police had found them when they searched the house where Hasina and her mother Farida were living, in July, 2005. In the only interview she has ever given, Hasina categorically denied that she had ever witnessed anything that might have lead her to suspect that her husband was embarking upon some program of becoming a terrorist. I think we need to mull over the deep contradictions which this story is now containing. Had she seen any tapes indicating that a group of potential criminals were bent on mass murder, then she would herself have been complicit, if she didn’t report it.

I spent a while trying to contact her (in vain) through her two London lawyers, and it dawned on me then that both of these were distinguished and well-known for their work in regard to human rights issues: Imram Khan in Holborn and Suresh Grover in Bloomsbury. They have both defended her and asserted her innocence. Should we suppose that they would do this, if she had knowledge of such a fiendish plot which she failed to disclose? I doubt it! Her mother Farida in the same house had received an award for her work with the Inner City Religious Council. So there is quite a choice over what to believe went on in that household, towards the close of 2004.

After Khan has left, Hasib Hussein and Germain Lindsey then went up to London for a weekend together, over 16-17th December, together with the with the three now being tried (Charged with ‘conspiracy to commit murder’). They were supposedly plotting 7/7. But hang on, wasn’t Khan supposed to be the ‘mastermind’ of that operation? Did they even know he was coming back? Two of them have gone off on a ‘Jihad’ operation where it is alleged that they are not intending to return, while at much the same time the other two are brewing up a plot to bomb London. This is a low-credibility tale.

1. This date was given at the trial on Monday 14.4.08, with MST and Tanweer having obtained their visas on 10th November. This accords with Arshad’s memory of them leaving in ‘early November’ (he told me) however it does not accord with the December 2004 date given by the J7 site www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-profile-mohammad-sidique-khan.html so this needs some clarification: I tried to contact the former headmistress Sarah Balfour on this but to no avail.

2. http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1277315,00.htm 27.7.07 interview. www.skynewstranscripts.co.uk/transcript.asp?id=393

3. For these Dewsbury addresses, see: www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=14039

4. www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article3724406.ece

5. 10th April at:
http://rachelnorthlondon.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can view the video here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7364628.stm

Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the video conclusive proof?

He says he's doing something (he doesn't mention anything in detail) for "OUR future". Would he use the word our for a future he would not be part of?

What sort of future has he left for her by allegedly participating in 7/7. A future of always being linked to a murdering father. Hardly a future worth making.

He also says he's doing it for Islam and not for materialistic or worldly benefits. That sounds as though he is expecting something in return that could be considered as such.

"Not long to go now" and "I'm really going to miss you" are words used by anyone going away for any long stretch of time. Doesn't mean forever.

The video is excellent evidence but is it proof?
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is almost "case closed" as far as the media, and most people are concerned - as they can just play this footage whenever the question of government involvement is raised....

But to be honest....it is very convincing. Very strong "evidence".

Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this, as usual getting top coverage on BBC News 24 with that idiot, Huw Edwards, doing his usual po-faced take on the announcement. The above article quoted by astro3 is highly interesting.

My thoughts when first seeing the video broadcast by the BBC was how easy it would be for the government people to fake or doctor a video to make it seem more suspicious by adding an incriminating voiceover of the kind reported by the cretin, Edwards.

It seemed to me an innocent video taken by a loving father of his infant daughter before leaving her.

But that alone is enough to freak out the British public which has been terrorised & brainwashed into an acceptance of "Islamic terrorism". The government has calculatedly used xenophobia and latent racism to its ideological advantage.

They used to do the same thing with "the Red Menace" years ago and the sheeple swallowed it hook, line & sinker. Nothing's changed.

A white friend of a friend put on Arabic garb & walked around London. He was stopped seven times by suspicious, latently racist plods! That's what NuLabor, Cameron & Co have done to Britain.

http://x09.eu/splash/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GAIALINK_FREE_UNIVERSITY/
onetruevoice
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are four possibilities here :

1. The video is a genuine confession about the 7/7 terrorist act that is about to be committed. (the official line).

2. In the video, Khan could be referring to something else entirely.

3. Khan is part of a well staged terrorist mock-drill where "video confessions" and suicide notes are part of the planning game.

4. The video is the product of digital fakery.

I think that people should treat the fourth possibility very seriously. The old adage "the camera never lies" has been completely turned on its head in recent years.

Given months of hard work and digital editing it is possible to do almost anything, voices, facial expressions, the full works.

And let's bear in mind the fact that undercover technology is always some years ahead of what is officially available.

These digital "creations" are now a reality for agents of disinformation, and the strongest weapon these people possibly have in a war with a people brainwashed by TV imagery.

And my belief that this confession may be fake in no way endorses the views of the "tv fakery no-planers" - so let's not confuse two issues here.

(One is entirely possible with digital technology, one man, and months of clever editing,... and the other (the 911 no planes) stretches my credulity a little too far as it would have involved the complicity of thousands of people in the media, as well as bystanders who saw the plane with their own eyes).

Do other people agree that digital technology could have produced the Khan video ?
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onetruevoice wrote:

Do other people agree that digital technology could have produced the Khan video ?

Yes absolutely. And is there any corroborative proof that the much obscured face is that of Saddique Khan? And of course this was in front of an alleged visit to Pakistan, not before the London bombings
It's no proof of anything whether real or fake

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onetruevoice wrote:

Yes, it's possible.

It is more than possible.

However, you have to be of an ultra-skeptical mindset to even begin to think like this.

You will have to know about false-flag terrorism, the historic role of the secret services in creating it and the extreme lengths they typically go to to provide credibility for their false narratives.

As gablefloss says...for most of the public there will be complete acceptance of the official line, particularly after seeing this.
goldenballs
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it could be faked, I'm sure the government have the capability to do so.

Astro3 wrote:
Quote:
The court alleged, or rather the prosecuting QC Neil Flewitt alleged, that these tapes were handed over by Hasina to an unnamed person, who then gave them to the police after 7/7. Arshad surmised that the police had found them when they searched the house where Hasina and her mother Farida were living, in July, 2005. In the only interview she has ever given, Hasina categorically denied that she had ever witnessed anything that might have lead her to suspect that her husband was embarking upon some program of becoming a terrorist.

I guess the important question is did she hand the tapes to an unnamed person and if so who was it, or did the police find them when searching the house?

Could a tape be left lying around in a drawer and Hasina Patel not find it, and if she did find it did she watch it? If she viewed the tape before police knew about it then she would know for sure if it was genuine.

onetruevoice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think that they learned a lesson from that rather shoddy Bin Laden confession video released a couple of days before the last US election.

I am also of the opinion that most people have no idea what is possible by using digital manipulation (least of all middle aged Daily Mail readers who struggle to add attachments to an e-mail).

I deal in music, and from an acoustic point of view, I can produce orchestral sounds that would fool a seasoned professional musician on my £600 humble laptop from PC World . Now if I had the fastest computers the state could offer at my disposal and the very latest in digital image doctoring programs...

In truth, it's the oldest game in the book (remember Stalin's airbrushing of Leon Trotsky), but the public are slow to catch on to the political repercussions of digital film doctoring, but now "anything" really is possible.
Rory Winter
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do other people agree that digital technology could have produced the Khan video?

Yes, absolutely. They've been using pixel technology for nearly a decade already. Amazing how you can add or subtract with pixels! And we're well down the road to a totally fabricated virtual reality ...

Quote:
However, you have to be of an ultra-skeptical mindset to even begin to think like this

Or just have a rudimentary awareness of the available technology?

Quote:
for most of the public there will be complete acceptance of the official line, particularly after seeing this

I hate to have to say it but most of the public will swallow nonsense if it's properly packaged. Add the herd mentality to consumerism and you get today's brand of fascism: "the fascism of the consumer society" as the Italian film producer, Fellini, called it over thirty years ago. Most people are walking around in a trance. It's as if a spell has been cast upon them!

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rory Winter wrote:
It's as if a spell has been cast upon them!

As indeed it has. That's exactly,literally, what's occurred and it's eons old
Thankfully shedloads of the populace are awakening from it at this present time while the majority remain charmed

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MSK video was played on tv today but it was made clear that he was going to Afghanistan/Pakistan and he believed he was going to die there.

Therefore the video with his daughter has absolutely nothing to do with 7/7. They have still not shown any cctv of the actual day or the various participants.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Therefore the video with his daughter has absolutely nothing to do with 7/7

Quite right, but you know that any old bs will do to persuade the willing minds of a public that needs an enemy & a scape-goat to hang its miseries on. The government manipulates peoples' prejudices to its own advantage.

Just like Hitler did. Watch out! Dem big, bad Muslims are comin' to getcha!

Dangerous Jihadists behind the Veil

Not only that, the government always needs a scape-goat to distract us from its own incompetence & bankruptcy.

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do other people agree that digital technology could have produced the Khan video?

Whilst I remain uncertain of if the Khan video is an example of this, I agree that it is absolutely possible. The following reposted article confirms this.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Infotech/12115/

Quote:
Contemporary shots featuring footage of dead performers have been around for several years. But the Hollywood illusion-craft that, for example, inserted John Wayne into a TV commercial required painstaking, frame-by-frame post-production work by skilled technicians. There's a big difference now, says Haseltine: "What used to take an hour [per video frame], now can be done in a sixtieth of a second." This dramatic speed-up means that manipulation can be done in real time, on the fly, as a camera records or broadcasts. Not only can John Wayne, Fred Astaire or Saddam Hussein be virtually inserted into pre-produced ads, they could be inserted into, say, a live broadcast of The Drew Carey Show.

Robby B
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
You can view the video here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7364628.stm

You can view another video of a dead man speaking from beyond the grave here!.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/12/nmonkh ouse112.xml

My 13 year old daughter makes spoof movies where she dubs audio onto movies using a computer programme called Sony Vegas 8.An example of this is her version of George Bush and Tony Blair singing Hakuna Matata from the Lion King.The lip synching is nearly spot on so it is not even hard to dub audio onto film.Voice morphing has been around for more than a decade so as stated this film proves very little.

Link
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course they're not faked. Kahn appears to be off to Pakistan to learn more about his faith and is saying a long goodbye to his lovely nipper.

Literally millions of viewers who were not paying 100% attention will be thinking he was going off the explode the London bombs. This proaganda is crude but frighteningly effective.

Joe public cannot pore over every detail of the London bombings and the Met and the racist perpetrators know it.

Of course it will have been heavily edited by the crooked police and so let's see the whole thing. No doubt there will be evidence Kahn was not intending to kill innocent Londoners on the Pro-terror cops' cutting room floor.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
The MSK video was played on tv today but it was made clear that he was going to Afghanistan/Pakistan and he believed he was going to die there.

Which obviously puts light years worth of space between him and Jihadism!

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And eons between your stated view and reality, Mr Stott
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

Which obviously puts light years worth of space between him and Jihadism!

You mean it's cast iron proof he acquired some C4 and blew himself up in a tube train despite nobody seeing him and he cleverly managed to avoid all the thousands of Israeli controlled cctv cameras. Please explain how you think that video is connected to 7/7.

In UK law let me remind you - a person's anticedants are not allowed to influence a jury let alone be mentioned. MSK and the others are presumed dead and not able to defend themselves so this other crowd are being done for being guilty by association.
How long before all Muslims are declared guilty by association?

So far there is not a shred of evidence made public that proves MSK and his buddies carried out 7/7.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Paul..

Why do you post on a nasty muslim hate site.?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: