FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

look out for the exercises and drills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: look out for the exercises and drills Reply with quote

http://www.highways.gov.uk/news/newsroom.aspx?newsid=17137275

http://www.highways.gov.uk/news/newsroom.aspx?newsid=17155519

The above link describes a 12 hour long exercise that happened last month around the Dartford tunnel area, the whole area was closed off to the public giving ample time to conceal a bomb. As we are aware exercises are often used as cover for a real event.

Of course the exercise could have been just that, but I think it maybe a good idea to keep an eye out for this type of activity and make a note. Some of the text below:

Quote:
The exercise involved the creation of two road crash accident scenes in the West Tunnel at the Crossing.

The first accident caused a fire in the tunnel, where crews had to work in safe, artificial smoke.

Damaged vehicles, including a tanker, were placed inside the tunnel.

A number of undamaged, drivable vehicles were parked between both incidents and more 'trapped vehicles' were placed behind the sites of the incidents on the Kent side of the Crossing.

The emergency services had to rescue people trapped in their cars and remove nearly 100 volunteers playing the role of evacuees from stranded vehicles.

Two deaths were simulated, along with up to 30 casualties in the two accidents, all of whom were evacuated and treated swiftly and safely by the crews.

The Agency has commissioned a report to detail the results of the exercise and to make sure any needed improvements to emergency procedures are undertaken.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Of course the exercise could have been just that, but I think it maybe a good idea to keep an eye out for this type of activity and make a note. Some of the text below:

It would be good to know in advance what Peter Power of Visor Consultants has planned in his diary...

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: indeed! Reply with quote

Hi Jane.
Yes that would be enlightening I'm sure. Why do you think he made the announcements of the drills? It seems strange to me that he would do that, he must have known it would arouse suspicion. Or is it the case that after years and years of succesful false flag ops by several governments in countries near and far 'they' became overconfident and somewhat sloppy, pushed acceptable reality a bit too far, particularly with the 9 11 event.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Peter Power Reply with quote

Hi Ishaar

I really don't know, it's so strange - it isn't like you would just say all that without realising what you had said - it wasn't just a couple of words that leaked out without thinking. Maybe he genuinely didn't realise exactly what was going on at the time - but is open to being bribed with money etc and someone soon shut him up. All of them having a little part to play in the whole nasty tangled web, but not being exactly sure what is going on and not having any conscience about it all that makes them want to find out.

I got an odd phone call at work one day. I answered the phone and then there was like just a radio on, or a tape recording of Peter Power's voice talking, I think about 9/11 rather than 7/7. It scared me a bit at the time - but nothing's happened since so it must just have been...well I'm not quite sure, but it doesn't worry me now!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter Power Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
find out.

I got an odd phone call at work one day. I answered the phone and then there was like just a radio on, or a tape recording of Peter Power's voice talking, I think about 9/11 rather than 7/7. It scared me a bit at the time - but nothing's happened since so it must just have been...well I'm not quite sure, but it doesn't worry me now!

That is wierd Jane. It does suggest someone somewhere is paying attention to you, what else is it doing there, which should be a matter of pride rather than fear. The thought will make me want to rush to phone in the hope of hearing Power's dulcet tones rather than the silence - click -'is that Mr Wright? of the usual cold caller
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Peter Power's big mouth Reply with quote

Two reasons Peter Power admitted his exercise:

1. there were many people working on the exercise who were not part of the rogue network. Power's public admission sought to allay suspicions of those people about his cupability by suggesting Power had nothing to hide.

2. As pointed out by a New York community station, Peter Power when interviewed said that he was hired by people to carry out the exercise, he didn't want to say who they were but "they know who they are". Of course, they do, so why was he saying this on air? The explanation is that he was sending a message which was he will start blabbing if he became the fall guy.

I got point 2 from some excellent podcasts on 911, 7/7, Madrid and other issues from a New York alternative, community radio station on www.takingaim.info. You can find information not available elsewhere.

insidejob
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Webster Tarpley Talk in NYC Video (also linked on the front page), there is an excellent discussion/explanation of the use of Drills & Exercises in False Flag ops.

This discussion on drills etc. begins around 1hr 4mins into the vid, and explains the various levels of participants in drills (i.e. dupes, supervisors, consultants etc.) & explains the mechanics of those who think that the drill is real attack & not just an exercise - High Fidelity exercises are interesting (& were probably ongoing on 9/11) - this is where the participants in a drill get told that there is a rogue element on the inside who is trying to thwart the military response to an external attack!!

Tarpley also explains the large number of military drills/exercises that were happening on 9/11 (around 15 No. separate drills!!)

He also mentions the drill 'Atlantic Blue' which was happening prior to 7/7/05, although I have been unable to find out much more than this.

There is a page here: http://www.ukresilience.info/preparedness/exercises/index.shtm , which explains something about UK Exercises, but does not inform us what any future will be or when they will be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: