FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is why I Pissed them off!! The final Assault!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: This is why I Pissed them off!! The final Assault!!!!! Reply with quote

I am the big winner Tuesday May 6th 2008!
Obama lost every state I focused on. Clinton eked out victories, never a clear one.
I said I would have this split in the convention 3 months ago it has happened just as I planned. I am glad the lackeys from the right helped me to do this. I find you all have been good usable Charlie’s to help free the planet. I love it when you tow my line and do my work for me as I see it needs to be done. I have been telling you all the truth for 11 months now.
This is the purpose for which I did this thing!!!

GORE IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT ALONG WITH EDWARDS AS VP.

Think of it as a chance to have another dream team like John and Bobby in power. These two guys will get us through the horrible effects of Global warming, yes they blew a hole in the Ozone with Nukes and now we have to do something about it. See the movie with Rosalie Bertell, They Blew a Damn Hole in the Ozone!!!!, at my site. No one wants you to know this so they don't tell you.
By the way President Al, stop with the energy credit fraud. You must come up with another plan as I told you before. I will make the Mason Zionists change their minds about it and give the green light for you to run. I watch your back, you watch ours. That's the deal.
Every person who reads this and knows the truth must blast the Mason Zionists and demand they let our man run. Send E-mails, letters calls to your local Mason Lodge.
Protest, Protest, Protest them keeping Gore from the ticket and demand, demand, demand.

Do not stop till they break and break they will.

With this action they are all screwed, never again to be able to devastate the world because they are anonymous.
If they want to be the Government let em. Let’s make them responsible for every government function there is and if the f up, crucify them all. Demand they fix everything they have done to us on THEIR DIME. They are now subject to inquiry and court actions into just how bad a job they have done for us, murderous b****** all.
Demand they be subject to the same over site as any public institution if they want to run things. If they don't, run em out of town on a rail.
They no longer have the advantage of anonymity; they are now fully exposed to the light. Let’s light a fire under their asses and burn them up. They are doing the same for us.

Gore and Edwards will do the job, I am certain they are the only game in town.
Gore is the only one who deserves president; he has always been my president. They both have the mettle it takes unlike any of their opponents. Edwards will be very busy helping Gore with the time we have left.

I firmly believe that the office of Vice President should be as the Presidents right hand man carrying out his policies and essentially become the White House chief of staff and the man who ensures policy is followed. The hired gun if you will.
The VP should be a job of grooming rather than just a political boot licker. I strongly say that it needs far better men than we have seen.
They must have the resume to the job and maybe a civil service grade.
In fact let’s make all political appointments subject to the Civil Service tests and qualifications to do their respective jobs. Make their jobs based on performance with yearly reviews by the GAO. If they don't measure up fire their lousy asses.
Gore and Edwards are the only ones that can push this through with the right people.
We can all live, that is the beauty of it.

IN THIS GEEKS REVOLT everybody lives. In there's everybody dies.

YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE AND IT IS YOUR CHOICE WHO RUNS OUR COUNTRY!!!

Tim Winckler for THIS GEEKS REVOLT
http://p100.ezboard.com/fdrumsofwar86845frm11

PS; The Esoteric Agenda and Money and Dept are a couple of
FRAUDS, FRAUDS, FRAUDS, FRAUDS, that is why I have never recommended THEM.

A tiny bit of truth with damnable lies mixed in.
They have big numbers on Google but is garbage. A right wing shill piece meant to split the country further from the truth. The Lies are horrendous and dangerous to our world. Just compare them to the documented proofs I have recommended.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL EVERY ONE OF THESE FRAUDS.

Whoever made them or suggested them as truth should be considered traitors and propagandists.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: This is why I Pissed them off!! The final Assault!!!!! Reply with quote

Tim for Zeitgeist wrote:
I am the big winner Tuesday May 6th 2008!
Obama lost every state I focused on. Clinton eked out victories, never a clear one.
I said I would have this split in the convention 3 months ago it has happened just as I planned. I am glad the lackeys from the right helped me to do this. I find you all have been good usable Charlie’s to help free the planet. I love it when you tow my line and do my work for me as I see it needs to be done. I have been telling you all the truth for 11 months now.
This is the purpose for which I did this thing!!!

No comment.
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Good! Reply with quote

Maybe you will learn something for once!
I planned this for 40 years. It went perfectly!

Tim Winckler Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: