FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(Idiotic) Pseudo Christian vicar story recycled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: (Idiotic) Pseudo Christian vicar story recycled Reply with quote

Idiotic because there is still no hard evidence that Kahn carried out this attack - mind you I can understand her confusion and distress being the victim of a high level UK/US/Israeli military Psycological Operation.
One more reason to hold a proper enquiry.

I CAN'T FORGIVE TUBE BOMBER
Date : 14.04.08

The Rev Nicholson stepped down from her role as a parish priest at St Aidan's Church in St George, Bristol, two years ago because she was having difficulty reconciling her feelings over Jenny's death.

She has relived her painful memories in an interview at Bristol Cathedral, where her daughter's funeral took place, for a TV documentary to be broadcast tonight.

"If I go to Edgware Road Tube station and look into the tunnel, I feel absolutely full of anger and rage that this happened and that a young man felt he needed to make this statement," she said.

"I do not feel I'm a person consumed with anger and bitterness but I can get angry over what happened, and for goodness sake, why shouldn't I? We should not live in a world where this is happening.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=145365&command=d isplayContent&sourceNode=145191&contentPK=20392799

"I feel that, in my situation, to forgive Mohammed Sidique Khan, the man who killed my daughter and others, on one level is condoning it.

"I have preached so many sermons on the subject of forgiveness and I believe that it is essential to human beings that there are aspects of forgiveness that are not appropriate to a situation.

"I remember the point at which I first really had to think about forgiveness in terms of my work when somebody asked me, 'You're a priest, do you feel you have to forgive them?' and it was like a bolt out of the blue.

"I thought, 'No, actually I do not feel that'. It does not matter to me whether people feel that, according to the tenets of the Christian faith, I have a duty to forgive. Maybe so, but the reality is I do not.

"We expect people sometimes to forgive some really awful atrocities against humanity when we have not forgiven the person we sat next to at school for nicking our pencil case. There are all these layers of forgiveness."

Mohammed Sidique Khan, who died when he detonated his bomb, recorded a video shortly before the terrorist attack, part of which is shown in tonight's programme.

In it, he said he was a soldier in a war between Western society and the Muslim world, and that ordinary members of the public were as much to blame for the events in Iraq and Afghanistan as the British Government.

Rev Nicholson, who said she would continue to work with young people in the Bristol diocese when she stepped down from her parish role in 2006, said: "I think on some level we all have to take responsibility for the world we live in.

"I was not in favour of the war in Iraq but I did not go on a march; I did not stand up to be counted.

"Mohammed Sidique Khan had made a video which we saw some weeks afterwards in which he laid the blame for Iraq at the door of Tony Blair and George Bush, and I thought, 'No, we all have choices as human beings, you chose to put a bomb on your back, that's your choice'."

She was on holiday with her husband Greg when the bombing happened and feared the worst for her eldest daughter, who lived in Reading and had started work in the capital.

"When she failed to appear at work by lunchtime, we were fairly certain she was caught up in it somehow," she said.

Murder: Moving On is broadcast on Sky Real Lives at 10pm tonight.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fate of Jenny Nicholson
Listen Tony you missed out the best bit: her daughter Jenny was travelling East into central london when she was killed at Edgware Road, on her regular morning journey - there is no evading this fact. Towards King's Cross. She got on at Paddington.

Khan never visited Edgware Road

Someone should tell this vicar that the CCTV pics of Khan's visit to london on 28 June 2005 were shown at the Kingston 'July 7' trial, last week. With his pals Germaine Linsey and Tanweer, he went from King's cross down to the embankment, then down to South Kensington. So, his only visit to London since the (alleged) plot was hatched, and he does not even bother to visit Edgware road where he was suposedly going to immolate himself!
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
Fate of Jenny Nicholson
Listen Tony you missed out the best bit: her daughter Jenny was travelling East into central london when she was killed at Edgware Road, on her regular morning journey - there is no evading this fact. Towards King's Cross. She got on at Paddington.

astro3, it is not so simple. No-one was killed on the eastbound Circle line train (207).

http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=299

One scenario is that at Paddington she could not get on the suspended Bakerloo line which she normally would have done. She then decides to pick up the Central line at Notting Hill Gate but mistakenly gets an eastbound train, realises her mistake and switches to the westbound 216 at Edgware Road.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this woman dubbed a pseudo-Christian here? What evidence is there that there is anything pseudo about her professed Christianity?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
Khan never visited Edgware Road
Someone should tell this vicar that the CCTV pics of Khan's visit to london on 28 June 2005 were shown at the Kingston 'July 7' trial, last week. With his pals Germaine Linsey and Tanweer, he went from King's cross down to the embankment, then down to South Kensington. So, his only visit to London since the (alleged) plot was hatched, and he does not even bother to visit Edgware road where he was suposedly going to immolate himself!

Also, no 7/7 CCTV at KXSP or Edgware Road platforms has yet been shown at the trial.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont see the problem she faces as the forgiveness in the Bible she teaches is conditional upon confession and repentance. However I suppose a dead person cant repent, let alone an innocent one.
Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

I liked your rebuttal of Aaronovitch and the warmonger.
Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian connection.

Tony,

They claimed my friend Christian Small died on the Piccadilly line tube bomb.

He was on the 30 bus (upstairs) that left Euston with me on the lower deck.

So it goes to show.

Daniel Obachike - Author: The 4th bomb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: