FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aspartame- My Own Shocking Experiment
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Aspartame- My Own Shocking Experiment Reply with quote

downloadable in three parts.

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Free aspartame drills Reply with quote

Aspartame is deadly stuff.
This week there was a promo campaign in the middle of the city giving out mini cans of another new version of coke. The people in their hundreds just accepted and drank without even reading what was in it! I had a look before declining and told the promo girl what was wrong with aspartame. I suppose its another way of getting people addicted to another silly product that we dont need. There is aspartame in food you wouldnt even think of.Always read the lable.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Aspartame- My Own Shocking Experiment Reply with quote

Aspartame- My Own Shocking Experiment
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=92392#92392

Notes:
1. Metabolic syndrome is high blood pressue, being overweight (obese), diabetes (uncontrolled high blood sugar levels), high cholesterol (fat in the blood), high blood pressure, increased risk of cardiac (heart) related illness.

2. In the US 'diet' drinks no longer contain ASPARTAME. I was amazed to see that diet drinks in the US now contain SLENDA, which is made from sugar, and is considered "natural"! But here in the good old UK we still have ASPARTAME filled poison given to us.

3. Remember the study talks of people who consume one or more diet soft drink per day. Is it the consumption of the diet drink alone that is associated with increased risk of the metabolic syndrome? Or, is is other lifestyle related factors that go with consumption of soft drinks rather than those that go with someone who consumes herbal tea, natural fruit juice, and mineral water?

4. I think this study falls short on the last factor, point I make, although I agree that soft drinks filled with aspartame are bad for you. However, consuming diet drinks regularly (the study talks of one per day or more) would indicate that someone who consumed them lived a particular kind of lifestyle. That of lets have a kebab, and a diet coke, or let's have a diet 7-up and a fag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

Article originally published on Heartwire http://www.theheart.org/

The Choice of a Metabolic Syndrome Generation: Soft Drink Consumption Associated With Increased Metabolic Risk

July 25, 2007 — Drinking more than one soft drink daily is associated with a higher risk of developing adverse metabolic traits, as well as developing the metabolic syndrome, a new study has shown. Interestingly, it doesn't matter if the soda consumed is the diet variety, those with zero calories, as investigators showed these also increased the burden of metabolic risk in middle-aged adults.

"That was one of the more striking aspects of this study," lead investigator Dr Ramachandran Vasan (Boston University School of Medicine, MA) told heartwire. "It actually doesn't matter if the soft drink is regular or diet. There was an association of increased risk of developing the metabolic syndrome with both types of drinks."

Discussing the findings, which are published online July 23, 2007 in Circulation, Vasan said that the consumption of soft drinks has doubled to tripled between 1977 and 2001. During this same time period, soft-drink sizes have also increased to staggering proportions. With evidence that soft-drink consumption is linked with weight gain and obesity as well as an increased risk of diabetes, the investigators questioned whether soft-drink consumption in adults, in amounts that are seemingly innocuous, like one per day, posed any metabolic hazard.

The investigators, led by Dr Ravi Dhingra (Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA), related the incidence of metabolic syndrome and its components to soft-drink consumption in more than 6000 individuals participating in the Framingham Heart Study. Information on daily consumption of soft drinks was collected via a physician-administered questionnaire, with information on the type of soft drink — diet or regular — collected in later questionnaires. Metabolic syndrome was defined as the presence of three or more of following risk factors: excess waist circumference, high blood pressure, elevated triglycerides, low high-density lipoprotein (HDL)-cholesterol levels, and high fasting glucose levels.

In a cross-sectional analysis of the data, investigators report that those consuming more than one soft drink daily had a 48% higher prevalence of metabolic syndrome than those who drank less than one soft drink per day. In a longitudinal analysis of more than 6000 subjects free from metabolic syndrome at baseline, drinking more than one soft drink daily was associated with a 44% greater risk of developing metabolic syndrome and with developing four out of five components of metabolic syndrome. There was a trend toward an increased risk of developing high blood pressure, but this association did not reach statistical significance.

Odds Ratio of Developing Components of the Metabolic Syndrome and Metabolic Syndrome in Adults Consuming ≥ 1 Soft Drink Daily
Component of the metabolic syndrome Multivariable-adjusted odds ratio (95% CI)

Incidence of increased waist circumference (≥ 102 cm for men and ≥ 88 cm for women) 1.30 (1.09 - 1.56)
Incidence of impaired fasting glucose (≥ 5.5 mmol/L or diabetes) 1.25 (1.05 - 1.4Cool
Incidence of high blood pressure (≥ 135/85 mm Hg or on treatment) 1.18 (0.96 - 1.44)
Incidence of hypertriglyceridemia (≥ 1.7 mmol/L or on treatment) 1.25 (1.04 - 1.51)
Incidence of low HDL cholesterol (< 1.03 mmol/L for men and < 1.30 mmol/L for women or on treatment) 1.32 (1.06 - 1.64)
Incidence of the metabolic syndrome (3 of 5 components) 1.44 (1.20 - 1.74)

In a smaller sample of participants who had data available regarding the type of soft drink consumed, researchers observed that that those who consumed one or more drinks of diet or regular soda per day had a 50% to 60% increased risk of developing new-onset metabolic syndrome.

Odds Ratio of Developing the Metabolic Syndrome in Adults Consuming ≥ 1 Soft Drink (Diet or Regular) Daily
Component of the metabolic syndrome Multivariable-adjusted odds ratio (95% CI)
Diet soft drink, ≥ 1/d 1.53 (1.10 - 2.15)
Regular soft drink, ≥ 1/d 1.62 (0.96 - 2.75)

Despite the fact that diet soda has zero calories, the findings are not entirely surprising, said Vasan, as diet soft drinks have been previously linked with poor health outcomes in children, such as weight gain and high blood pressure. In terms of theories explaining the association between soft-drink consumption and the metabolic syndrome risk, Vasan said there are no definitive answers yet.

"Individuals who drink soda tend to have a greater intake of calories, they consume more saturated and trans fats, they consume less fiber and dairy products and have a more sedentary lifestyle," he said. "We adjusted for a number of these variables, but even after the adjustment, there was a significant association that was evident. It makes the case that maybe you can't fully adjust for lifestyle factors, and it might be a lifestyle/dietary background thing driving this."

In addition, Vasan said diet soda might also induce a conditioning response in which the soft drinks promote a dietary preference for sweeter foods. Also, because diet soda is liquid, this has the effect of individuals eating more at the next meal, mainly because liquids are not as satiating. And finally, the brown caramel in soda has been linked with tissue damage and inflammation, which might contribute to the increased risk. All of these theories, however, are debated in literature.

"Clearly, these findings are sufficiently intriguing that scientists now have to help us understand better why we see this association," said Vasan. "We are not inferring causality from this analysis. It is just an association, so we need to turn to the scientists who are better positioned to help us understand the association more."

Circulation. Published online July 23, 2007.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

Clinical Context

Increased soft drink consumption has been associated with an increased risk for obesity and diabetes among children and adolescents, but educational programs may reduce the number of children choosing soft drinks. In a study of 644 children aged between 7 and 11 years by James and colleagues, the use of an educational program reduced the consumption of soft drinks by 0.6 glasses per day immediately compared with an increase of 0.2 glasses per day in a control group. The results, which were published in the May 22, 2004, issue of BMJ, also demonstrated that the rate of overweight and obesity increased in the control group by 7.5% during 1 year, compared with a respective decrease of 0.2% among children who received the educational program.

The potential harms of soft drink consumption among adults are less clear. The current analysis of the Framingham Offspring study cohort seeks to determine the relationship between drinking sodas and incidence of the metabolic syndrome.

Study Highlights
5124 participants comprised the main study cohort, and they were queried regarding lifestyle habits, including soft drink consumption, approximately every 4 years between 1987 and 2001. Participants who completed at least 2 consecutive examinations were included in the current analysis, whereas those with metabolic syndrome at baseline were excluded.
The main study outcome was the relationship between the frequency of soft drink consumption and incident metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome was defined by the presence of at least 3 of the following factors: waist circumference of at least 35 inches in women or 40 inches in men, fasting blood glucose level of at least 100 mg/dL or treatment of diabetes, blood pressure of at least 135/85 mm Hg or treatment of hypertension, serum triglyceride levels of at least 150 mg/dL or treatment with niacin or fibrates, and HDL cholesterol level less than 40 mg/dL in men or less than 50 mg/dL in women.
The main study outcome was adjusted for other factors, including age, sex, body mass index, diet, blood pressure, serum lipid and glucose values, physical activity, smoking status, and alcohol use.
Slightly more than half the study cohort were women, and the mean age was 52.9 years. Approximately 35% of subjects reported consuming at least 1 soft drink per day.
Rates of incident metabolic syndrome were 18.7% and 22.6% among subjects who drank less than 1 soda per day and subjects who drank at least 1 soda per day, respectively. The adjusted odds ratio (OR) of incident metabolic syndrome associated with higher soft drink consumption was 1.44.
Differentiating sodas into those that were low-calorie or contained caffeine did not significantly alter the main study outcome.
Compared with drinking less than 1 soda per day, drinking at least 1 soft drink per day significantly increased the risks for obesity (OR, 1.31), increased waist circumference (OR, 1.30), impaired fasting glucose (OR, 1.25), hypertriglyceridemia (OR, 1.25), and reduced HDL cholesterol levels (OR, 1.32).
Pearls for Practice
An educational program has been demonstrated to reduce soft drink consumption and the risk for overweight or obesity among children.
The current study shows that regular consumption of either diet or regular soda increases the risk of developing the metabolic syndrome and its individual components among middle-aged adults.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been on a long time battle with the co-operative supermarket chain over aspartame additive. Utterly pointless adding it to tonic water. Waitrose is the only own brand tonic that doesn't contain the dreaded poison.
The evil co-op so snd sos just continually trot out the line that this substance has been approved despite being most recently sent a dvd of the film sweet misery.
Do you know of a better film to send them?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen this yet Tony but the Sweet Misery people have made a sequel examining the reaction to the aspartame issue and MSG.

http://www.soundandfuryproductions.com/ The makers

http://www.sweetremedy.tv/pages/sweetremedy.html The sequel Sweet Remedy

http://www.sweetremedy.tv/pages/rumsfeld.html A clip of Rumsfelds links to Pepsi and Nixon and their cover up of studies against Aspartame via PR.
(Though im not sure if this isnt from Sweet Misery as its been awhile since I watched that)

An active torrent is here
http://www.torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=119186

regards

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is that Aspartame comes out of the same stable as Tamiflu.
Not the company but Donald Rumsfeld.

aparantly a person accidently licked his finger which had a methylated spirit based substance on it and found it to be extrremely sweet.
This is how it was discovered.

To sumarise, i used to drink non stop PEPSI MAX and DIET COKE but stopped when i heard about aspartame.
Aspartame damges your liver and your brain. It is EXACTLY like drinking methylated spirits. But in fact worse, because you taste the sweet do your bodies release insulin in response. And when no sugar arrives you feel hungry and eat more and drink more.
So in fact it makes you fat and damges your brain and liver.

And aparantly it is even worse if it gets eated up.

AVOID IT PLEASE

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt surprise me at all Stelios.

Quote:
aparantly a person accidently licked his finger which had a methylated spirit based substance on it and found it to be extrremely sweet.
This is how it was discovered.

I imagine what happened next was like the Simpsons episode with Homer testing a dieting drug, sat before a conveyor belt of food apparently untemptable. A miracle? No, he's gone blind as a side effect but the company doesn't care! Perhaps that was a pop at Aspartame afterall.

Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevia is a good natural sweetener, 300 times sweeter than sugar.
easily available in powder form from ebay etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia

www.cornwall911truth.info
elohim
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wife warned me about Aspartame long before I realised or even became aware there was a rabbit hole...

I had looked at both arguments for & against it's use, but Sweet Misery really gets into the details of when, how & why it got approved.

It really is dynamite for showing an agenda of knowingly poisoning via food.

An online version is available on Google Video Below:

Link

EL
Infowarrior_uk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Aspartame- My Own Shocking Experiment Reply with quote

Hi people here is a copy of a recent bulletin post I put on My MySpace site

"PLEASE READ THIS FOR 5MINS....
Hi friends, every so often i will post a bulletin of the dangers of artificial sweetener- Aspartame (E951).
But I have now my own proof of the toxicity of this additive, my girl has had headaches for over 6 years, some days really bad, tablets, cool patches, dark room treatments etc. The local doctor (pharmaceutical salesman) gave her migraine tablets,more tablets and more tablets to no effect even anti-depressants!! which lasted 2 days after i saw them before they met the bin.
It would annoy me so much I could do nothing for her, then around 3 years ago, i found the truth circuit and got pretty interested in the food side too, I first came across Aspartame in David Icke's books as he had some chapters in some of his books and told of the history and warned of the dangers there. I then came off any sweeteners and cut down on most additives in my foods.
To convince the girlfriend was hard, but i tried to no avail.
I then saw Sweet Misery and was totally shocked of the evidence the film portrayed of the history and dangers of this product, and also bought the book- Health & Nutrition Secrets that could save your life by Russell L. Blaylock M.D (who gave evidence on Sweet Misery). Then that was it, I would print out mainstream documents of the dangers of this product and place them in front of her every so often trying my best to explain the evidence i brought forward, I even made her sit and watch Sweet Misery, showed her/read to her from the above book and that just got her slightly aware where i was coming from. Then this year was the ultimatum I would have no more Aspartame in the house, I would buy no more for her at shopping time and would nag her every time I saw her with an Aspartame product, then after this years holidays and agreement was made, no more after we came back.
Well she stuck to her word, every label was read, every drink was checked.
This was 4 weeks ago-
No Headaches since the day of extraction, let me repeat that
NO HEADACHES (that have lasted 6 years!!) SINCE THE DAY OF EXTRACTION.
I/she was totally knocked back at this result and she felt such a fool to ignore my preaching.
I can honestly say this Excitotoxin is one of the most dangerous products in our foods today, it can create brain nerve damage, cause swelling and finish off with fatal tumors as Excitotoxins do.
Please take heed at this post, research yourself and any people especially those with children who are unaware, make them.
I will be writing to my and her doctor and produce a copy of Sweet Misery to them and would like them to explain themselves on these results and findings."
END
[/youtube]

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very good post, exactly the kind of things we need to be talking about.
Actually i also heard David Icke talking about Aspartame and when i realised what aspartame was - a derivative of methylated spirits - i had to stop using it.
I used to drink alot of diet drinks thinking i was going for the healthy option - how wrong i was.
But i only woke up a few months ago.

Today the danger is that aspartame is put into popular drinks like Robinsons no added sugar special R, chewing gums etc
By the way one of the other problems is High fructose corn starch is supposed to be pretty bad as well. It damages the liver.

i have noticed alot of shops are replacing aspartame in their own label products with sucralose which is a much safer alternative. perhaps they are taking the right steps.

Infowarrior - aspartame and MSG and margerine are probably the worst things in food these days and should all be avoided.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been banging on to everyone I know about the dangers of Aspartame for some time now.

Once you get people to look at the research themselves, it's a jaw dropping moment as they realise they could well be poisioning themselves & their children.

Getting people to that point is, however, sometimes difficult. The prevaling mindset is that the Goverment would not allow it if it was dangerous.

Alan Watt, who I rate highly, spoke about a scientist of the NWO ilk who stated something along the lines of:

"We have the capability to manipulate human neuro development, we just have to decide if we do it via Vaccinations, Spraying or food"....

It would seem they are doing all 3.

Just last week I bought some Calpol for my son who had a fever. Whilst this contained NO Aspartame it did contain around 5 E numbers.

The educated will know that e numbers are not terribly good for you, however even I was shocked when I reseached the E numbers in this product designed for children.

In EVERY case the E Number was NOT recommended for children or infants.

Whilst 3 of them were openly banned in countries such as Sweden, Germany & the USA.

It's a sick world.....

EL
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infowarrior,

Glad to hear your girlfriend is cured by the detox. Sadly my wifes' 6 + years of hell with ME/CFS found Aspartame was not the guilty culprit (she was a major consumer). We wish it were, as it would be great to have proof and less so to perhaps jig the benefits system a little (on which I am kidding).

Would your lady be prepared to take the acid test and document re-consumption of Aspartame products and any associated side effects as a control test? My Uni tutors consider this a holy grail over other issues and with Aspartame, it would make a case worth further investigation. In the Dental field they are constantly pushing people away from natural sugar to reduce dental decay. They know jack about the dangers of the alternatives and I'd love to prove it to them.

Here in this newspaper scan a college teacher forced his students on a detox with apparently good results. He too was a headache sufferer. I'm writing to him to see how things turned out, which is way overdue and you've just reminded me to dig it out and get in touch.

Aspartame 001.jpg (2.03 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CBW7AJWN

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you stopped margerine and msg?
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We dont use marge but MSG is a worthwhile test. Cheers Stelios.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont forget margerine is also found in cakes, biscuits, pies, and many processed foods
Doritos, walkers crisps, KFC, Pizza Hut, etc, have high levels of MSG
Alot of 'milk' chocolate does not have any milk in it rather it has just margerine.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep no msg, no sweetners, no E's, no sodium benzoate + ascorbic acid=benzine, etc
I take time now to look at every label when shopping. I choose what I put down my throat not some corporate supermarket who's only main aim is profit

uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff Guys.

Getting other people to take these steps is very hard as it's so easy for them to just ignore it.

I'm sure there must be a bunch of studies done on Aspartane after all it used to be banned in the US and is banned for under 12s in some states.

I'm looking for studies into microwaves, WiFi in particular as my work have just decided to install one without telling us.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Infowarrior_uk
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
Good stuff Guys.

Getting other people to take these steps is very hard as it's so easy for them to just ignore it.

I'm sure there must be a bunch of studies done on Aspartane after all it used to be banned in the US and is banned for under 12s in some states.

I'm looking for studies into microwaves, WiFi in particular as my work have just decided to install one without telling us.

Cool you may be interested in this programme I uploaded to google video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2243482823849327978

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Dr. Bowen on aspartame-induced genocide Reply with quote

Dr. Bowen on aspartame-induced genocide

Aspartame Murders Infants
Violates Federal Genocide Law
By James Bowen, MD 6 May, 2000

ASPARTAME TOXIC MECHANISMS -

ABORTIFACIENT
Abortion causation

TEROTOGEN
Birth defect production

ADJUVANT
Forms antigenic tissue, triggering immunologic attack, fetal wastage

CHELATION
Chelates metals, promotes heavy metal poisoning

SOME ASPARTAME TOXIC AGENTS -

Methyl alcohol
Phenylalanine [PHE]
Aspartic Acid
Diketopiperazine
Formaldehyde
Formic acid
Aspartame, APM, is sold as NutraSweet and Equal and is in thousands of foods and diet drinks. At every point in the fertility process APM destroys, beginning with the gleam in Mom and Pop's eyes: it ruins female sexual response and induces male sexual dysfunction. Beyond this, aspartame disrupts fetal development by aborting it or inducing defects. And if a live child is born aspartame may have heinously damaged the DNA of the baby, cursing future generations.

APM's abortifacient properties are inherent in its structure. As the 3- cornered molecule is metabo- lized it releases methyl alcohol, plus phenylalanine and aspartic acid, both neurotoxins. The methyl alcohol breaks down into formaldehyde, then formic acid. APM methyl alcohol/formaldehyde poisoning, engenders a host of cumulative degenerative diseases and functional abnormalities. Isolated phenyalanine and aspartic acid are neurotoxic.

Formaldehyde is recognized as a potent adjuvant which causes foreign proteins to be recognized as antigens by the immune system, triggering immune responses to destroy them. Because of its adjuvancy formaldehyde is included in many vaccines. A challenge the mother's body must overcome to carry a fetus is keeping the maternal immune system from identifying the varied fetal tissues as foreign proteins and destroying them. APM denatures fetal tissues creating an antigenicity stimulus enticing destruction by the maternal immune system. This termination of pregnancy can be so rapid that the mother may not notice a delayed period or she may miscarry almost immediately.

The ability of methyl alcohol/formaldehyde to create antigenicity, especially as combined in APM molecules is so great as to cause severe autoimmune reactions to the tissues deformed by formaldehyde polymerization, adduct formation. The immune system turns against the victim's tissues: Lupus.

Beyond the danger of attack from the maternal immune system, APM directly damages the fetus. A good reference point is fetal alcohol syndrome: lifelong deformity, disability and loss of mental acuity in infants who survive maternal alcohol abuse. Even moderate use of beverage alcohol by the mother abuses the fetus and its future. Methyl alcohol is fifty times as potent an intoxicant as ethyl alcohol [beverage alcohol]. Formaldehyde is 5,000 times more potent. Assembled in the carefully crafted APM molecule these neurotoxins are about 20,000 times more potent than beverage alcohol.

Because of APM's extreme toxicity even minute doses are destructive, damaging fetal nervous systems and related structures. Eyes and hearing come to mind. All tissues are similarly damaged as beyond its functional neurological intoxicating effects, methyl alcohol/formaldehyde is the strongest organic base in the living organism and is a polymerizing agent, turning tissue into plastic. From such poisoning there is no escape, it is obligatory metabolism by alcholdehydrogenase of methyl alcohol into nascent formaldehyde, occurring 75% in the cytosol [cytoplasm] and 25% in the mitochondria.

A SHORT LESSON on PROTEIN FORMATION: Proteins are usually four long chains [polypetides] of the 20 amino acids we get from food. Amino acids are structures of 10 to 27 atoms. [hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, one has an atom of sulfur] These 20 amino acids the are letters of the biochemical alphabet which spell out proteins, some of which contain thousands of amino acids. To support rapid growth the fetus requires lots of amino acids which the placenta supplies in 400% concentration. Amino acids in fetal veins are four times that in the mother's blood. Natural foods are complex mixes of amino acids, no food is merely one or two isolated amino acids, as is APM.

APM is 50% phenylalanine [PHE] which is a nutrient when accompanied by other amino acids, however isolated PHE is toxic, especially for the fetus or infant. Dr. Louis Elsas, Professor of Pediatrics [Genetics] at Emory University, testified to Congress: "I have spent 25 years in biomedical sciences trying to prevent birth defects caused by excess phenylalanine. And therein lies my basic concern, that aspartame is in fact a well known neurotoxin and teratogen which, in some as yet undefined dose, will both reversibly in the adult and irreversibly in the developing child or fetal brain, produce adverse effects. Senate Hearing 11/3/87 Labor & Human Resources Committee

The 400% placenta-supplied concentration of isolated phenylalanine from APM causes mental retardation! The PHE in a plate of beans is absorbed in about 20 hours in competition with the other amino acids. The PHE in a Diet Coke is absorbed in a few minutes in competition with nothing. This is highly significant because amino acid biochemistry at enzyme sites is competitive and PHE out-competes all the others, which means isolated PHE from APM, in the fetal brain with no competition, destroys it!

I have a cerebral palsied grandchild because my daughter-in-law refused to listen and drank NutraSweet pop during her pregnancy. A nurse who headed a visiting nurses association in Nebraska has two cerebral palsied grandchildren from NutraSweet. Their mother said "Oh Mom, its that safe natural NutraSweet. Only when she delivered her second palsied child did she admit her life was devastated from trusting the FDA, the media, and the APM advertising by "ethical food, beverage and drug industries.

Another nurse, a close personal friend in Walla Walla, Washington, had a grandchild so cerebrally palsied by aspartame it will never lift its head from a pillow but merely stare blankly into space for its whole life. Their church eschews using large amounts of sugar, so the father came home and announced "No more sugar in this household! We,re going to use that safe natural NutraSweet from now on.

Heel-stick blood sampling is routine on newborns to screen for Phenylketonuria to identify infants with PKU so to protect them from the severe brain damage they can sustain from even a single meal of foods high in phenylalanine. Think of the damage to PKU infants by maternal APM consumption. Consider the shroud of tragedy that overcame the lives of these hopeful parents, then multiply their number by hundreds, by thousands, and find a better word than MURDER!

APM is 40% aspartic acid. This amino acid, when isolated, is excitotoxic, it excites neurons or brain cells, to death. Like formaldehyde, APM is a chromosomal damaging agent. The neurological dangers to the developing fetus are obvious. The chromosomal damage in the mother may be inherited by the fetus and since a female fetus contains at birth all the ova she,ll ever have, future generations are forever endangered by inherited chromosomal damage as well the damage to her developing ovaries from the aspartame her mother consumes during pregnancy.

So-called "health supplements made of isolated phenylalanine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid [glutamates as in MSG] and other dicarboxylic amino acid neuroexcitotoxins such as picinolates are marketed either as acts of blind ignorance or deliberate malice. They do the exact opposite of what they,re sold for, i.e. isolated phenylalanine can cause nerve transmitter disruption, brain malnutrition and neurotoxicity leading to impaired mental functioning, depression, headaches, and other reactions.

BRAIN TUMORS: As it breaks down APM creates diketopiperazine and with the intact APM molecule you have the two greatest brain tumor carcinogens discovered by science thus far responsible for the massive brain tumor epidemic we now witness. The methylated aspartyl radicals such as the N-methylD aspartyl radical, et al, are recognized as causative of about every known neuro-degenerative disease. To independently research these issues look up "The Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Phenylalanine Metabolism by Dr Richard Wurtman, head of Neuroendochronology at MIT. He has since for his own reasons become a defender of APM, but the record created by the world's best minds on phenylalanine pathologies are in that document. Read Dr. Hyman Roberts, excellent books documenting APM causation of schizophrenia by its action in the mid brain and cerebral cortex.

Websites:

http://www.dorway.com
http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame
http://www.PRESIDIOTEX.COM/aspartame/
http://www.PRESIDIOTEX.COM/asparspan/ Spanish
http://www.aspartamekills.com
CHELATION: [Chelate, from the Latin word for Claw, a chemical which seizes and holds other chemicals, often metals] Aspartame was kept off the market by the once intact FDA. A compelling reason the FDA rejected APM is its potent chelating activity, which rapidly picks up toxic metals and carries into the body even metals the body would normally refuse to absorb through digestion. The extreme lead poisoning danger to a child's developing brain and organs is well known. Many metals NutraSweet carries into us are as damaging as equal concentrations of lead. The strongest evidence is what APM does to people. Consider this 3/23/00 report from B. Lynn. FDA will call this deplorable tragedy an "anecdote.

"My [then] 5 year old daughter was getting migrane headaches and vomiting. My sister-in-law, an RN, told me to get her off the diet soda. I have only seen two such headaches in the last thee and a half years, no vomiting. My mother, an avid drinker of Diet Coke suffered a stroke at 53. My aunt at 57 suffered a stroke. My nephew at four months was Dx with Infantile Spasms. My friend, after months of tests and pain was Dx with Fibromyalgia, drinks 5-6 Diet sodas a day.

In 1995 I suffered a miscarriage. 3 months later I conceived my son. He was born with VACTERL Association. He had every anomaly in the association:

V Vertebra, he had a tethered spinal cord A Anal Artesia [no anal opening] C Cardiac, open heart surgery at 5 months TE Trachea Esophegeal Artesia. Esophagus attached to his Trachea R Renal/Radial defects. He has a hypo plastic thumb and a horseshoe kidney L Limb defects One arm shorter, skeletal anomalies still being discovered

They could never explain why my perfect pregnancy produced such a child. I sent this to some friends that belong to support group for children with anorectal malformations. The response will be emotional to say the least. We've all searched for an answer to what caused these horrible defects in our children. A better word than murder? GENOCIDE! There's a Federal Law against Genocide: Criminal Code, Title 18 Chapter 50A, Sec 1091-3 It has no statute of limitations, & provides: Whoever, whether in time of peace or time of war, with specific intent to destroy, in whole or in substantial part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group as such--

(1) Kills members of that group
(2) Causes serious bodily injury to members of that group
(3) Causes the permanent impairment of the mental faculties of members
of the group through drugs, torture or similar techniques (4) Subjects the group to conditions of life that are intended to cause
the physical destruction of the group in whole or in part (5) Imposes measures intended to prevent births within the groups
Shall be punished as provided in subsection B
[B says if death results: Death or life imprisonment & a fine of not more than $1,000,000]

All five rules have been smashed by the aspartame/NutraSweet industry. We, the population of the United States are the Group. The sellers of APM poisoned foods and drinks knew in advance the havoc it would wreck on our nation's health. That knowledge establishes intention. Test SC18862, submitted for APM approval involved feeding aspartame to 7 infant monkeys. One died; 5 had grand mal seizures, an 86% casualty rate, nevertheless FDA approved the poison so is equally culpable with the manufacturers. 75% of all complaints on food additives are on APM which FDA tallied into a list of 10,000 consumer complaints of 92 symptoms, including death, but you can,t get the list without a Congressman.

Note #3, mental impairment: APM depletes serotonin from which victims suffer manic depression, hallucinations, paranoia, rage, suicidal tendencies, anxiety and panic. Surgeon General Satcher said 22% of the population now suffer mental problems. APM is involved! I've shown how rule #5 is fulfilled by destruction of our unborn and living children. This law makes all producers and marketers of aspartame criminals. What will the justice department and the courts do to protect us?

Contact Betty Martini, Mission Possible International 770 242-2599 www.dorway.com

from here:

http://www.dorway.com/bowen2.html
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: ASDA bans Aspartame Reply with quote

Well not quite but aparantly thay have removed Aspartame from their own label products and are now being sued by the manufacturers.

http://www.prlog.org/10070694-uk-supermarket-chain-bans-aspartame-from -own-label-products-japanese-manufacturer-ajinomoto-sues.html

good news

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The manufacturers are obviously worried but a pity Asda didn't take the same stand against GM. Marks & Spencer removed Aspartame in June 2007 and soon the movement against Aspartame (and other unnecessary or harmful additives) might actually gain an some momentum.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers chaps.

Good to know that Aspartame is not sold in M&S and is about to be dropped by ASDA too.

Excellent developments.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power to the People. I wonder how effective a mass campaign of shoppers going into a supermarket lifting a bottle of pop or drink from the shelf and putting it back after reading the ingredients actually has. Supermarkets use all sorts of marketing ideas so maybe they actually watch shoppers instore habits. Or perhaps if shoppers regularly ask at the helpdesk if the store has aspartame free drinks they might start getting the message. Suppose its supply and demand (and price) get enough of Joe public avoiding aspartame products and it will die a death. Maybe thats why theyve been considering dropping food labelling-- the sneaks
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Now it just needs to be killed over here.
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm maybe a like skeptical but what are they putting in as an alternative?

Especially if the alternative turns out to be worse than Aspartame itself!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How Aspartame Became
Legal - The Timeline
From Rich Murray
http://www.rense.com/general33/legal.htm

rmforall@att.net - 24Dec02

From Norfolk Genetic Information Network (Taken from Welcome to the Spin Machine by Michael Manville http://www.freezerbox.com/archive/2001/04/biotech/ http://www.freezerbox.com/ )

In 1985 Monsanto purchased G.D. Searle, the chemical company that held the patent to aspartame, the active ingredient in NutraSweet. Monsanto was apparently untroubled by aspartame's clouded past, including a 1980 FDA Board of Inquiry, comprised of three independent scientists, which confirmed that it "might induce brain tumors."

The FDA had actually banned aspartame based on this finding, only to have Searle Chairman Donald Rumsfeld (currently the Secretary of Defense) vow to "call in his markers," to get it approved.

On January 21, 1981, the day after Ronald Reagan's inauguration, Searle re-applied to the FDA for approval to use aspartame in food sweetener, and Reagan's new FDA commissioner, Arthur Hayes Hull, Jr., appointed a 5-person Scientific Commission to review the board of inquiry's decision.

It soon became clear that the panel would uphold the ban by a 3-2 decision, but Hull then installed a sixth member on the commission, and the vote became deadlocked. He then personally broke the tie in aspartame's favor. Hull later left the FDA under allegations of impropriety, served briefly as Provost at New York Medical College, and then took a position with Burston-Marsteller, the chief public relations firm for both Monsanto and GD Searle. Since that time he has never spoken publicly about aspartame.

The Aspartame/NutraSweet Timeline

http://www.*-turner.com/aspartame.html http://www.*-turner.com/hist.html

Aspartame/NutraSweet: The History of the Aspartame Controversy

By James Turner, ESQ. Director of the National Institute of Science, Law, and Public Policy (NISLAPP)

National Institute of Science, Law, and Public Policy 1400 16th Street, NW, Suite 330, Washington, DC 20036 (202) 462-8800 Fax: (202) 265-6564 nislapp@*-turner.com

Timeline

December 1965-- While working on an ulcer drug, James Schlatter, a chemist at G.D. Searle, accidentally discovers aspartame, a substance that is 180 times sweeter than sugar yet has no calories.

Spring 1967-- Searle begins the safety tests on aspartame that are necessary for applying for FDA approval of food additives.

Fall 1967-- Dr. Harold Waisman, a biochemist at the University of Wisconsin, conducts aspartame safety tests on infant monkeys on behalf of the Searle Company. Of the seven monkeys that were being fed aspartame mixed with milk, one dies and five others have grand mal seizures.

November 1970-- Cyclamate, the reigning low-calorie artificial sweetener -- is pulled off the market after some scientists associate it with cancer. Questions are also raised about safety of saccharin, the only other artificial sweetener on the market, leaving the field wide open for aspartame.

December 18, 1970-- Searle Company executives lay out a "Food and Drug Sweetener Strategy' that they feel will put the FDA into a positive frame of mind about aspartame. An internal policy memo describes psychological tactics the company should use to bring the FDA into a subconscious spirit of participation" with them on aspartame and get FDA regulators into the "habit of saying, "Yes"."

Spring 1971-- Neuroscientist Dr. John Olney (whose pioneering work with monosodium glutamate was responsible for having it removed from baby foods) informs Searle that his studies show that aspartic acid (one of the ingredients of aspartame) caused holes in the brains of infant mice. One of Searle's own researchers confirmed Dr. Olney's findings in a similar study.

February 1973-- After spending tens of millions of dollars conducting safety tests, the G.D. Searle Company applies for FDA approval and submits over 100 studies they claim support aspartame's safety.

March 5, 1973-- One of the first FDA scientists to review the aspartame safety data states that "the information provided (by Searle) is inadequate to permit an evaluation of the potential toxicity of aspartame". She says in her report that in order to be certain that aspartame is safe, further clinical tests are needed.

May 1974-- Attorney, Jim Turner (consumer advocate who was instrumental in getting cyclamate taken off the market) meets with Searle representatives to discuss Dr. Olney's 1971 study which showed that aspartic acid caused holes in the brains of infant mice.

July 26, 1974-- The FDA grants aspartame its first approval for restricted use in dry foods.

August 1974-- Jim Turner and Dr. John Olney file the first objections against aspartame's approval.

March 24, 1976-- Turner and Olney's petition triggers an FDA investigation of the laboratory practices of aspartame's manufacturer, G.D. Searle. The investigation finds Searle's testing procedures shoddy, full of inaccuracies and "manipulated" test data. The investigators report they "had never seen anything as bad as Searle's testing."

January 10, 1977-- The FDA formally requests the U.S. Attorney's office to begin grand jury proceedings to investigate whether indictments should be filed against Searle for knowingly misrepresenting findings and "concealing material facts and making false statements" in aspartame safety tests. This is the first time in the FDA's history that they request a criminal investigation of a manufacturer.

January 26, 1977-- While the grand jury probe is underway, Sidley & Austin, the law firm representing Searle, begins job negotiations with the U.S. Attorney in charge of the investigation, Samuel Skinner.

March 8, 1977-- G. D. Searle hires prominent Washington insider Donald Rumsfeld as the new CEO to try to turn the beleaguered company around. A former Member of Congress and Secretary of Defense in the Ford Administration, Rumsfeld brings in several of his Washington cronies as top management.

July 1, 1977-- Samuel Skinner leaves the U.S. Attorney's office and takes a job with Searle's law firm. (see Jan. 26th)

August 1, 1977-- The Bressler Report, compiled by FDA investigators and headed by Jerome Bressler, is released. The report finds that 98 of the 196 animals died during one of Searle's studies and weren't autopsied until later dates, in some cases over one year after death. Many other errors and inconsistencies are noted. For example, a rat was reported alive, then dead, then alive, then dead again; a mass, a uterine polyp, and ovarian neoplasms were found in animals but not reported or diagnosed in Searle's reports.

December 8, 1977-- U.S. Attorney Skinner's withdrawal and resignation stalls the Searle grand jury investigation for so long that the statue of limitations on the aspartame charges runs out. The grand jury investigation is dropped.

June 1, 1979-- The FDA established a Public Board of Inquiry (PBOI) to rule on safety issues surrounding NutraSweet.

September 30, 1980-- The Public Board of Inquiry concludes NutraSweet should not be approved pending further investigations of brain tumors in animals. The board states it "has not been presented with proof of reasonable certainty that aspartame is safe for use as a food additive."

January 1981-- Donald Rumsfeld, CEO of Searle, states in a sales meeting that he is going to make a big push to get aspartame approved within the year. Rumsfeld says he will use his political pull in Washington, rather than scientific means, to make sure it gets approved.

January 21, 1981-- Ronald Reagan is sworn in as President of the United States. Reagan's transition team, which includes Donald Rumsfeld, CEO of G. D. Searle, hand picks Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes Jr. to be the new FDA Commissioner.

March, 1981-- An FDA commissioner's panel is established to review issues raised by the Public Board of Inquiry.

May 19, 1981-- Three of six in-house FDA scientists who were responsible for reviewing the brain tumor issues, Dr. Robert Condon, Dr. Satya Dubey, and Dr. Douglas Park, advise against approval of NutraSweet, stating on the record that the Searle tests are unreliable and not adequate to determine the safety of aspartame.

July 15, 1981-- In one of his first official acts, Dr. Arthur Hayes Jr., the new FDA commissioner, overrules the Public Board of Inquiry, ignores the recommendations of his own internal FDA team and approves NutraSweet for dry products. Hayes says that aspartame has been shown to be safe for its' proposed uses and says few compounds have withstood such detailed testing and repeated close scrutiny.

October 15, 1982-- The FDA announces that Searle has filed a petition that aspartame be approved as a sweetener in carbonated beverages and other liquids.

July 1, 1983-- The National Soft Drink Association (NSDA) urges the FDA to delay approval of aspartame for carbonated beverages pending further testing because aspartame is very unstable in liquid form. When liquid aspartame is stored in temperatures above 85 degrees Fahrenheit, it breaks down into DKP and formaldehyde, both of which are known toxins.

July 8, 1983-- The National Soft Drink Association drafts an objection to the final ruling which permits the use of aspartame in carbonated beverages and syrup bases and requests a hearing on the objections. The association says that Searle has not provided responsible certainty that aspartame and its' degradation products are safe for use in soft drinks.

August 8, 1983-- Consumer Attorney, Jim Turner of the Community Nutrition Institute and Dr. Woodrow Monte, Arizona State University's Director of Food Science and Nutritional Laboratories, file suit with the FDA objecting to aspartame approval based on unresolved safety issues.

September, 1983-- FDA Commissioner Hayes resigns under a cloud of controversy about his taking unauthorized rides aboard a General Foods jet. (General foods is a major customer of NutraSweet) Burson-Marsteller, Searle's public relation firm (which also represented several of NutraSweet's major users), immediately hires Hayes as senior scientific consultant.

Fall 1983-- The first carbonated beverages containing aspartame are sold for public consumption.

November 1984-- Center for Disease Control (CDC) "Evaluation of consumer complaints related to aspartame use." (summary by B. Mullarkey)

November 3, 1987-- U.S. hearing, "NutraSweet: Health and Safety Concerns," Committee on Labor and Human Resources, Senator Howard Metzenbaum, chairman.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aspartameNM/message/857 RTM: www.dorway.com: original documents and long reviews of flaws in aspartame toxicity research 7.31.2 rmforall

http://www.dorway.com/upipart1.txt UPI reporter Gregory Gordon: 96K 3-part expose Oct 1987

"Survey of aspartame studies: correlation of outcome and funding sources," 1998, unpublished: http://www.dorway.com/peerrev.html Walton found 166 separate published studies in the peer reviewed medical literature, which had relevance for questions of human safety. The 74 studies funded by industry all (100%) attested to aspartame's safety, whereas of the 92 non-industry funded studies, 84 (91%) identified a problem. Six of the seven non-industry funded studies that were favorable to aspartame safety were from the FDA, which has a public record that shows a strong pro-industry bias. Ralph G. Walton, MD, Prof. of Clinical Psychology, Northeastern Ohio Universities, College of Medicine, Dept. of Psychiatry, Youngstown, OH 44501, Chairman, The Center for Behavioral Medicine, Northside Medical Center, 500 Gypsy Lane, P.O. Box 240 Youngstown, OH 44501 330-740-3621 rwalton193@aol.com http://www.neoucom.edu/DEPTS/Psychiatry/walton.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detoxed myself from aspartame over a few months but slipped up drinking about a pint of polish orange juice from Tesco that i thought was 100% juice. Hit me about an hour later. Splitting headache and felt like somebody had cut off the power supply. Exact Same symptoms happened on another occasion this time with a probiotic creamy yoghurt from Aldi that had aspartame in.
If stores are spying on us then it pays to pick up items read contents and put back on shelf.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a conversation with a stranger in a shop recently.

I gently advised that the product they asked me about, was a diet drink and that they might like to be aware of what they are imbibing.

I gently explained that the chemical that adds sweetness has some question marks over it's toxicity in human beings that had definitely produced holes in the brains of rats.

I was questioned, naturally, as to why I would provide a complete stranger with this information.

I responded that, having read the stuff about Aspartame with it's ingredients of aspartic acid, phenylalanine and methyl alcohol and having read lots of anecdotal evidence that this substance will not help you avoid calories and maybe harmful to your health.

We had a conversation.

Another bottle of his "diet addiction" was consumed . . .

He countered with the harmful effects of my Pear Cider . . .

At least, I said, it has pears and alcohol in it and no artificial sweetener.

I know I'm consuming pear alcohol.

That is my choice.

What do you know about Aspartame ?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aspartame (E951) is an artificial sweetener, used in over 6000 products. The food industry claims that aspartame helps in losing weight, but why is obesity then becoming such an ever increasing problem?
http://www.naturalnews.com/001253.html

Aspartame is a very sweet chemical, responsible for a host of health problems such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, brain diseases, migraines, ADHD, etc.

Aspartame breaks down into three components:

1. Methanol.
This is poisonous alcohol. In the body, methanol breaks down into formaldehyde, which is a poison.

2. Phenylalanine.
This decreases the amount serotonin in your brain, which leads to mood swings (depressions) and an increased appetite! This is why aspartame is one of the main causes for the current obesity epidemic.

3. Aspartic acid.
This is a neurological toxin comparable to MSG.

The US Department of Health has recorded 92 (!) symptoms following complaints about aspartame. In fact, over 80% of all complaints filed with FDA are related to aspartame consumption!
http://www.321recipes.com/symptoms.html

Some of the brand names for aspartame:
NutraSweet, Equal, NatraTaste, Canderel, Spoonful, Equal-Measure, etc.

Aspartame is used in any of the following products:
Sugarfree, Light, Diet, Zero (Coke, Sprite & Fanta), Coke 007, Pepsi Max, Crystal Clear, Low-Calorie, Crystal Light, No Sugar Added, Sportlife, Stimorol Ice, Stimorol Fusion, Freedent, Mentos, Smint, etc.

If you use any of these products, please watch this investigative report by FOX 5 News.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvFRLIjOLOU

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: