FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi, from the new guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Hi, from the new guy. Reply with quote

Hello all. DONT KNOW WHY i didnt think of joining a 911 forum before. Watching a new homemade 911 vid and thought of doing a search, so here i am.
I would like to note that i have quite a large library of documentaries, audio, ebooks etc, that i make available for anyone who fancies a peek. I can do this by torrents or some other method, just let me know. I also happened to notice that this site hosts a few docs. LET ME KNOW WEBMASTER if you want any more as if a fair bit of stuff. Totals about 400+ gigs on many different subjects. Spread the knowledge and so forth.

Anyway, what are you guys views on the state of 'awakening' to 911 right now? A couple of years ago i was a bit of a pariah with all my ' ridiculous 911 conspiracy nonsense'. Holy balls things are different now. Guys i NEVER thought would wake up are full in to their cornflakes. Good to see. But still, are we having an effect?

Also, cant wait for Loose Change Final Edition. Gonna be sweet. Any thoughts...?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Very Happy

Though the preview looks interesting, I don't know how much extra we are going to get on Loose Change FC apart from film of them showing their "activist" side. Most of it has already been said. Avery Dylan et al should rectify the mistakes and clear up a few things.

400 Gigs eh? *whistle* !! What other kind info do you have?
emil
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LC needs to lose the pentagon stuff......

This article explains the situation:
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emil wrote:
LC needs to lose the pentagon stuff......

This article explains the situation:
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

You're better of trusting LC than Hoffman, he's suspect.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!
Good to be here. I personally am really looking forward to the next LC. If only to have a 'definative' documentary free of the errors of 2nd Edition.
What i truely am hoping for though is the inclusion of Steven E Jones' latest evidence in the new edition. The confirmation of Thermate is groundbreaking.

About my little library; Been downloading non stop for a couple of years now. Have a large amount of material on 911, NWO, health, education, alternative history, religion etc. Anything interesting really. Been meaning to get an external HD to store it all and make things a lot easier to organise. At the moment i'm running 2 250gig HD's so i have to periodically burn it all to DVDs. Not fun. Happy to be doing something though.[/quote]

emil
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
You're better of trusting LC than Hoffman, he's suspect.

Go on.......

p.s. check this out http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/compare/c130crash.html
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Defector...Im quite new myself and have found new friends and fellow openminded people as I hope in time you do as well. Your first comments were re my last post and I agree that the missile like object proves little if not nothing but its is members comments I was interested in, thankyou for yours. I too dont know where this piece fits in the puzzle! In your data library have you footage of anything we may not seen before?

All the very best

Duke

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.' Albert Einstien'
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Duke.
Er, not really sure. I've all the major 911 documentaries plus a lot of the home made ones. I do certainly have a large number of clips i've amassed, mostly 'bombs in the building' stuff, doubt there'd be anything new for you guys here though. I do have quite a few hours of rolling news footage taken on 911. Never got round to actually watching it though. Could well be a goldmine.
Its been a while since ive actually gone through it all. I think i might take a couple of hours tomorrow and see what all is there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: