FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Galloway friend or foe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Galloway, yay, nay or ish.
Good
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Bad
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Undecided
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Forget Ron Paul - take a look at Kucinich (he's so good the Demoprats are trying to freeze him out, in conjunction with MSM).
Re George Galloway, I emailde him again on the 17th Jan. '08 to try to get him to take up the cudgels for 9/11 Truth:

George Galloway MP,

A member of the House of Councillors of the Japanese Diet made some very spirited speeches in the Diet re the impossibility of 9/11 attacks occurring as the US Administration and media have alleged. Japan lost some citizens in the attacks, but not the 67 (I believe that is the best estimate to date) that the UK lost.
I ask that you bring up similar questions in our House of Commons. I am not asking that you defend every position of the 9/11 Truth campaign, but I know you are unhappy with the Bushco lies which were happily regurgitated by Tony Bliar & Co as to what happened.
I also know you are not afraid to champion unpopular positions, the main one of course being the outright denunciation of our illegal invasions and occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.
I am aware that though there is support for 9/11 Truth among MP's, no one has the guts to bring the issue up in the House.
You have previously ignored my letters on 9/11; I hope you will not only reply to this, but bring the issue up in the House.
In order to see the interventions in the Diet on video, and to get a transcript, I enclose a link to the relevant article on our 9/11 Truth wbsite Forum (I post on this Forum as 'outsider'):
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=106329#106329

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Lucky I wasn't holding my breath - still no reply!!

CheshireOake
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is shameful. Mad
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just pasted this over from another site, as it is relevant to this site too.

Alleluia!! I got a response from George at last!! But not a very long one, admittedly:
Re: FW: House Interventions‏
From: George Galloway .com (georgegallowaydotcom@gmail.com)
Sent: 17 February 2008 17:49:38
To: ( my goodself)

This is all bunkum.

George Galloway

On 08/02/2008, (my goodself wrote)
George Galloway MP,
Copying this to you again as I haven't received a reply to date.

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:44:47
Subject: House Interventions
To: georgegallowaydotcom@gmail.com
George Galloway MP,
A member of the House of Councillors of the Japanese Diet made some very spirited speeches in the Diet re the impossibility of 9/11 attacks occurring as the US Administration and media have alleged. Japan lost some citizens in the attacks, but not the 67 (I believe that is the best estimate to date) that the UK lost.
I ask that you bring up similar questions in our House of Commons. I am not asking that you defend every position of the 9/11 Truth campaign, but I know you are unhappy with the Bushco lies which were happily regurgitated by Tony Bliar & Co as to what happened. I also know you are not afraid to champion unpopular positions, the main one of course being the outright denunciation of our illegal invasions and occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.I am aware that though there is support for 9/11 Truth among MP's, no one has the guts to bring the issue up in the House. You have previously ignored my letters on 9/11; I hope you will not only reply to this, but bring the issue up in the House. In order to see the interventions in the Diet on video, and to get a transcript, I enclose a link to the relevant article on our 9/11 Truth wbsite Forum (I post on this Forum as 'outsider'): http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=106329#106329
I look forward to receiving your reply.
Yours truly, (my goodself, London E1 etc.)
'And the devil led him (Jesus) into a high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And he said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them. If thou therefore wilt adore before me, all shall be thine.' Luke lV : 5-8

Visit George's official website http://www.georgegalloway.com Sign up to our mailing list herehttp://www.georgegalloway.com/page.php?page=content/contact_mlist. html&utm_source=mailsig&utm_medium=email

Cor blimey!! Perhaps we're being a bit hard on George; it's not done to attack the disabled, and there does seem to be something terribly wrong with our George if it takes him nine days to compose a four word 'reply' to my reminder, which is aprox. eighteen months after my first letter.

I have swallowed my pride, and emailed GG congratulating him on his Somalia speech in the Commons:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20091.htm

Last edited by outsider on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
deep thinker
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by deep thinker on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biggs
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway has done some amazing anti-war work, his speeches at rallies and on tv are from the top drawer, his dressing down of the senate sub committee live on television was one of the msot unforgettable performances I have ever seen.

Sadly the way the world is, if he were to add 9-11 or 7/7 truth to his bow he would be deceased by year end. Insiders get hit more quickly than the likes of us if they stray too far - look at Robin Cook, Diana, the Kennedy's, senator Paul Wellstone, those 3 policemen who all died within a week recently - including the inspector from manchester found on Snowdon - all involved in some way with the jersey child abuse case.

it is better that he continues his work on the anti-war front and stays useful and alive for a long time than come out as a truther and have an unexpected heart attack or fall down a stair well or have a surprise car accident.

I do not know what he thinks in private, but in public he maintains a certain stance on 9-11 truth because his greatest contrubution to the cause of freedom is his anti-war work - long may it continue - at least while there are such wars to worry about.
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Children, children, children. The thread was is George a goodie or baddie. Get back to the thread!

In my book, sticking two fingers up to the US congress is great, but going on Big Brother and congratulating Saddam? Its like ying and yang in the same package.

At least he is has been consitently anti war in Iraq, which is a * load more than can be said for other Labour MP's.
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway's public profile is a phoney one, he is what’s called 'controlled opposition'......."The Powers That Be" use people like Galloway to help keep the lid on things, by giving the impression that there is out spoken opposition to government policy or what ever....

While it may appear to the public that he is opposition to certain things these people will only go so far they will never go as far as the truth, hence his refusal to look at the truth about 9/11 and the ridiculing of the David Icke.....

Can you see how a person like George Galloway can help to keep the lid on the false reality that the "The Powers That Be" have created for us, he would never ask the questions in parliament that David Icke would ask or a real truth seeker.

I remember a caller asked him a question about the Freemasons and secret societies holding the real power in Government and the country and he ridiculed the idea by saying something to the effect we have nothing to worry about from silly men with rolled up trouser legs doing funny hand shakes......so you can see where he is coming from as soon as anybody starts to get near the truth he ridicules their ideas...... this is his job he is there to control the opposition......

The US Congress TV extravaganza where Galloway was grilled in the USA over his dealings in Iraq was nothing more than phoney show trial to reinforce Galloway's phoney public profile.....

Another person who is 'controlled opposition' is Ken Livingstone his public profile is anti government..... can you remember when he first became London Mayor and how he fell out with the Government over it and he was even thrown out of the Labour Party...... well this again was nothing more than a phoney drama for the public to give the impression he was anti Government.....

"The Powers That Be" would never have been able to get away with the 7/7 London Bombings unless Ken Livingstone was in there pockets.....The London Mayor is in charge of the Metropolitan Police and therefore he would have known about the anti terror practice drills that were taking place at the very same stations and times as the real bombs went off...... after the events of 7/7 Ken Livingston sang from the official hymn sheet...... for Ken Livingstone and 7/7 see Mayor Giuliani and 9/11........

Sorry about digressing away from George Galloway but I wanted people to understand how 'controlled opposition' works by giving another example......
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another thread, GG accuses police of provocation:

http://by105w.bay105.mail.live.com/mail/EditMessageLight.aspx?Action=R esumeDraft&DraftID=41c783fb-62d6-4ca5-9a8e-196e912379f3&n=1269625508

keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: George Galloway Reply with quote

no one pisses me off as much as galloway.

everytime anyone calls in to his radio show,if they are even close to the truth,and i don't just mean 9/11,

he either cuts them off or makes out there is a technical problem.

it is so obvious.

this man,who makes more a year suiing people than most of us make in a lifetime,

he really needs to be ignored because if he is what he says he is,

he wouldn't be getting such an easy ride.

this bloke is no defender of the people,he is a fully paid up member of the elite scum.

don't be fooled by this money making scumbag.

he can sue me for all he likes,ive got f*&k all and only months to live.
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

I rang his show a couple of years ago during a '9/11 special'.

When it became clear to him that I wasn't just a conspiraloon he began to ask me a question.

This question went on and on and on and on and on until I began to think that my call was no longer being focussed on so I hung up.

As soon as I hung up he returned to my call by asking what answer I had to his minutes long question.

"Ah...Lee's gone" he announced...

I haven't listened or called his show since.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway is a prize pratt.
He is never wrong and thinks he is the bees knees. He is so full of himself he is bursting with c**p.

Kick him to the kerb and listen to a different station.
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a caller into the george galloway show on talksport tonight,20/09/08,

brought up the current economic situation and briefly mentioned the rothchilds being advisors to the queen,

galloways reply was,bringing up or mentioning the rothchilds could be very unhealthy for you.

sounded like some sort of warning or threat to me.

maybe he does not like his masters true colours coming out on-air.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: