FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truth Movement Radio Documentary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Truth Movement Radio Documentary Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm currently working on a series of short radio documentaries about unusual subjects (UFOs, Spiritualism, 2012 prophecies) for WCR FM, a radio station based in Wolverhampton (and yes, I know the wcrfm.com website is awful - we're working on it).

One subject we're interesting in covering is 9/11 and the Truth Movement. We're very keen to get an interview with someone who doesn't believe the generally accepted narrative of 9/11 for the documentary (by phone, or if you live in Wolverhampton you'd be more than welcome to come to the studio).

Someone from Wolverhampton or nearby would be preferable, but it's not essential.

E-mail me on whatson@wcrfm.com, or send me a private message here. Any constructive ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Neil.
(If the moderators think this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it, and I do apologise for this approach).
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far from thinking this is in the wrong section (seems "general" to me) I'd like to let you know I'd be happy to appear on your Radio show, and given that I'm based in Malvern I'd have thought coming to the studio would be perfectly acheivable
Neil
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John - I'll send you a private message early next week to firm up the details.

If anyone else wants to be involved, or point me in the direction of something interesting, please feel free to get in touch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: