FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help - Strange Aviation activity over North Bucks, UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Help - Strange Aviation activity over North Bucks, UK Reply with quote

Hi Guys, to be honest I would not normally be attracted to a forum like this but I am having trouble getting anybody to take any notice of what I have noticed going on over the skies above North Buckinghamshire, England.

What is happening is that I have noticed large numbers of jets flying across the whole of the sky, from horizon to horizon across all 360 degrees in any direction. It is more noticeable when the jet streams are showing on a sunny day but there is so many of them that eventually the whole of the sky is covered in jet stream.

They make a pattern across the sky when the jet stream is noticeable it is like a criss cross pattern and I have taken some pictures on various days to prove it. They are there 24 hours a day and at night they seem to have more than a standard set of navigation lights.

Before this started I was used to seeing regular commercial aircraft coming out of Heathrow, Luton etc. flying North in a straight line but I don't see these anymore.

These aircraft are commercial type aircraft but not airliners and they are painted grey mostly some with what look like black bottoms.

What is going on? I got so angry that they were blocking out the Sun that I drew other peoples attention to them but nobody is interested! I phoned Greenpeace and asked if they could send somebody down to record it but they said they did not thave the resources.

I also contacted air traffic control about it but they said unless they are flying less than 1500 feet there is nothing they could do and even if they were if they are government planes there is still nothing they can do.

Really appreciate if anyone who lives around North Buckinghamshire, England could confirm this and help find out what is going on.

Thanks, St
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Saint.

Welcome to the forum.

Many folk worldwide have been reporting the same events as you have seen for some years now.

If you search this forum for chemtrails for example, you will see that the subject has been raised many many times.

Search the web too.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth visually documenting this with video or stills - keep a written log to accompany.
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies.

Looked up the chemtrails and yes it is exactly as most of those uploaded pictures - criss crossed jet stream trails until eventually the whole sky is just a white blanket - even if there was no clouds before the trails became noticeable/started.

Any ideas what is going on and why it isn't on the news when there is so much evidence. The trails are visible here so much it would be easy to document if a news organisation was interested.

By the way I checked out some of the aircraft and the craft with four engines look like they are unique type American planes. These seem to be the ones spewing out most of the nonsense but there are two engined jet craft as well that appear to be more like commercial type aircraft.

Well whatever is going on and whoever it is the fact that life depends on sunlight appears to have escaped them.

Regards,
St
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
why it isn't on the news when there is so much evidence.

Rather like why isn't George Bush being impeached for mass murder when there is so much evidence he lied to start a war with Iraq, or why the reality about the controlled demolitions on 9/11 have not been reported on the news. Why fluoridation of water is tolerated or why the private Federal Reserve is allowed to create money from nothing then charge the government for borrowing it. Because the people who do the robbing and killing own the media that's why.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I have not made it clear enough in my posts -

THESE PLANES ARE HERE ALL THE TIME!!!

....even if there is no vapour trails or "chemtrails".

Unless I am mistaken the other posts regarding this issue are just concerning the trails when they appear.

I noticed the planes first way back in 2002 then the vapour trails later on which in effect "gave away" the sheer number of planes up there flying in what appears to be mathematcial patterns judging by the trails.

I can normally count at least 30 with the naked eye if there is no cloud or at night when the navigation lights make them easier to spot.

This is only a fraction of how many there are though.

On one particular day when the visibility was very good I could see better what was happening. If you can imagine one plane flying along a diagonal then another one parallel to it but a short distance behind then another one etc. here is a crude example:-

\ plane 1
\ plane2
\ plane 3
\ plane 4 ......and so on across the whole sky!

Even if there is cloud cover I can "hear" the jets outside and sometimes inside. It is as if they appear to deliberately drop in altitude if there is cloud cover.

I invite anyone to pay a visit to the North Buckinghamshire/South Northamptonshire border north of Milton Keynes to see for themselves.

These are not UFO's that "go away" when evidence is required so I am sure with the right kind of people and collating of evidence it will be possible to force the Government to either reveal what is going on or to at least stop the activity altogether. it is just at the moment I point them out to people and the response is "yeah I see 'em" but there is a no further interest apart from that.

Regards,
St
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting!!

Since I posted on this forum ( I have posted nowhere else - yet! ) starting yesterday the number of planes declined and those that were there some have changed the colour of their tails to red - maybe to make them look more like airliners?

Today there are some trails but not as many as normal and this morning I smelt fresh air for the first time I can remember in a long time.

Could be a coincidence of course but maybe this forum carries some weight!? Very Happy

Regards, St.

P.S.
In my previous post the planes diagram should have looked like this:-

........\ plane 1
...........\ plane 2
..............\ plane 3
.................\plane 4
....................\ plane 5
.......................\ plane 6
..........................\ plane 7 and so on............
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been noticing a lot of plane activity at very high altitude that seems a bit unusual. 3 or 4 large planes sometimes almost side by side as if racing, other times following on the same flight path usually heading NE.. Wondered if they are military planes ferrying stuff to and from Iraq/Afghanistan.
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody managed to get a look over the Milton Keynes/North Bucks area at these planes and trails?

After thinking they may have calmed down they are back again and I cannot see how they are getting away with it!!?

Today the 17th June 2008 the sky is just filled with planes and trails.

Nobody I speak to appears to give a flying f*ck!

It is outrageous ...appreciate it if anybody living or travelling through the Milton Keynes area could post up and confirm this. Thanks.

St
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Anthony steen & Chemtrails Reply with quote

MP TO PROBE 'POISON CHEMTRAILS' CLAIM

Originally published in the Herald Express and posted on the 'This is South Devon website. The article has now been removed.

11:00 - 01 December 2007

Totnes mp Anthony Steen is launching his own investigation into an international conspiracy theory following fears that South Devon is being poisoned by a toxic cocktail of chemicals being rained down from the skies.

Retired schoolteacher Christopher Cooper has appealed for help from the MP after claiming he has spotted numerous aircraft leaving 'chemtrails' - plumes of an unknown mixture of chemicals - in deliberate grid patterns across the skies over Torbay, Newton Abbot and Totnes.He is so concerned that he has spent £200 on building his own 'chemtrail buster' out of six foot long copper pipes laid out in a special matrix he claims helps disperse the chemicals above his Littlehempston home.

Now Mr Steen has said he plans to question defence and aviation experts over the 'chemtrails' theory.

And if he still has worries after that, he plans to put questions to Secretary of State for Defence Des Browne.

Mr Steen said: "I am making my own inquiries about these allegations because I need to find out whether they have any substance.

"I am making inquiries with a number of experts before putting anything to the Secretary of State."

He said he had not come across the 'chemtrail' concerns before and added: "I take every constituent's allegations and concerns seriously until proven otherwise.

"I always think they are right and what they are saying must be investigated.

"I take this very seriously. I will be making the appropriate inquiries and once I have done so I will decide how best to pursue the matter."

The 'chemtrail' conspiracy theory surfaced in the mid to late 1990s and claims that some trails left behind high altitude jet aircraft are different in appearance and quality from those of normal contrails, may be composed of harmful chemicals, and are being deliberately produced, and covered up by the government.

The reason why is unclear although suggestions have included secret efforts to control the weather - in particular global warming - biological warfare, a sophisticated radar system, some sort of mind control or even occult purposes.

Mr Cooper, who used to teach at the Rudolf Steiner School at Dartington until his retirement, wrote to Mr Steen expressing his concerns about 'the 'chemtrails' which criss cross the skies over the South Hams on many days, especially early in the morning'.

He warned the MP: "The 'chemtrails' stay in the sky for several hours and are placed there on a planned grid."

He said there had been reports of such trails in other parts of the UK as well as Europe and the USA.

He has asked Mr Steen to question the Ministry of Defence and ask for a reason for the 'chemtrails', how much is such an operation costing taxpayers, what other government ministries are in the know and 'who authorised the campaign to drench the atmosphere with what appears to be toxic chemicals which may have a very adverse effect on the population's health'.

He said that websites claim the 'chemtrails' contain traces of barium salts, aluminium, sodium hydroxide, calcium, magnesium and 'even some radioactive thorium have been reported in the USA'."

I'm personally very proud of my 5 year standing cloud/chembuster, as no doubt Mr Sheen should be of his. However these don't quite work so well unless you put smaller pieces of orgonite in the vicinity of all the mobile masts within your area.

Anthony Steen was apparently 'warned off' by the MOD and seems to have made every effort to expunge his foray into the Chemtrails phenomenon from the record.

Ian R. Crane
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Anthony steen & Chemtrails Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:
[ However these don't quite work so well unless you put smaller pieces of orgonite in the vicinity of all the mobile masts within your area.

Anthony Steen was apparently 'warned off' by the MOD and seems to have made every effort to expunge his foray into the Chemtrails phenomenon from the record.

Ian R. Crane

Absolutely right about the smaller pieces of orgonite around the mobile masts, Mr Steen

These simple small pieces of entirely peaceful artillery can replace the chembuster in entirety if universally deployed

See http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/225988-8730-1886-0-Orgone-activ ism.htm

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Anthony steen & Chemtrails Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:
MP TO PROBE 'POISON CHEMTRAILS' CLAIM

Originally published in the Herald Express and posted on the 'This is South Devon website. The article has now been removed.

11:00 - 01 December 2007

Totnes mp Anthony Steen is launching his own investigation into an international conspiracy theory following fears that South Devon is being poisoned by a toxic cocktail of chemicals being rained down from the skies..... <snip>

Oh but they wouldn't poison us with chemicals would they?

http://truthspeakout.blogspot.com/2007/12/chemtrails.html

"Millions were in germ war tests

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Observer

Sunday April 21, 2002

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution."

Compare this video clip:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/okB-489l6MI[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/v/okB-489l6MI

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Anthony steen & Chemtrails Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
ianrcrane wrote:
[ However these don't quite work so well unless you put smaller pieces of orgonite in the vicinity of all the mobile masts within your area.

Ian R. Crane

Absolutely right about the smaller pieces of orgonite around the mobile masts, Mr Steen

These simple small pieces of entirely peaceful artillery can replace the chembuster in entirety if universally deployed

See http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/225988-8730-1886-0-Orgone-activ ism.htm

What on earth has New Age mumbo-jumbo 'orgonite' got to do with it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: