FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MP Michael Meacher: can we get him board our ship?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: MP Michael Meacher: can we get him board our ship? Reply with quote

Hi 911 Truth Warriors,

Following article pasted from Truthseeker website:-

Britain recruited terrorists, Meacher claims
Asian News – September 30, 2005AN astonishing claim that M16 recruited Muslim extremists in Britain for terror training abroad has been made by Oldham MP and former cabinet minister Michael Meacher. Mr Meacher also suggest that a British Muslim held under sentenced of death in Pakistan for beheading a US journalist is being kept alive because he was a British double agent. The Oldham West and Royton MP makes these sensational claims in an article for Asian News' sister paper, The Guardian. The former Environment Secretary claims that Britain's 'overseas' security organisation, M16, set about recruiting UK Muslims directing them to support US efforts to overthrow communist governments in Afghanistan and Yugoslavia. He highlights a Delhi-based research foundation that estimates anything up to 200 UK Muslims could have undergone training in overseas terrorist camps under the protection of the Pakistani secret service, the ISI, who were backing the armed Islamic insurrection against the Afghan communist regime and its Soviet backers. He writes: "During an interview on Fox TV this summer, the former US federal prosecutor John Loftus reported that the British intelligence had used the al-Muhajiroun group..to recruit Islamist militants with British passports for the war against the Serbs in Kosovo." The now disbanded al-Muhajiroun group held meetings in Manchester after 9/11 praising the courage of the suicide bombers and claimed to be helping UK Muslims to fight US troops in Afghanistan. Mr Meacher also highlights the case of UK-born Muslim Omar Saeed Sheikh, sentenced to death for the murder of US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002. Mr Meacher writes that Sheikh has been allowed 32 appeals against his sentence, the last being adjourned "indefinitely". He says the same Delhi foundation describes Sheikh as a British agent. Mr Meacher adds: "This is all the more remarkable when this is the same Omar Sheikh who, at the behest of General Mahmood Ahmed, head of the ISI, wired $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, the leading 9/11 hijacker, before the New York attacks, as confirmed by Dennis Lomel, director of FBI's financial crimes unit." Mr Meacher’s argument is that the UK and US security service do not want a proper investigation into these links because it would expose how they encouraged and helped to recruit Islamic 'warriors' when it suited their purposes but that these same forces eventually turned on the west, inflamed by what they saw as anti-Islamic occupations and pro-Israeli international polici
es

"Your either with us or the terrorists" David VonKliest
"We should no longer tolerate Conspiracy theories" G W Bush

People, where is your line in the sand?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pikey - I'm the guy from the burrow in the cellar where we spent Saturday night
Anyway,Meacher has obviously been aware of the truth of 911 since his Guardian/Observer article of a ear or two ago when he revealed his web-surfing on the issue
He's done the Alex Jones interviews and all
His perspective is quite clear

He just needs to offload the New Labour entrapment and then he could be with us all the way
I personally cannot understand how anyone of conscience could have anything to do with the Blair/Brown project, and they're obviously melting away
Meacher - well he obviously needs to relinquish
His insider status does him no good at all
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dh,

Now I know who you are, the burrow yes I can remember despite the vino and I thought it was an agent of Spun rabbiting on! Apologies for the snoring!

Maybe Meacher will be joining us in the burrow/BAT cave at next years conference.

Best wishes

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Dealing with parliamentarians Reply with quote

Burrow? BAT cave? Not British American Tobacco, I trust! No? Must be Belinda's cellar then. Smile

Michael Meacher has been a little stand-offish with us, though contact with him early this summer suggested he was sorry he hadn't paid more attention to us. But we need to take the intitiative to stay in touch with him. I believe he is considering organising a meeting on 9/11 in parliament, but he will need prodding on that. I really think we need someone to take on the job of parliamentary liaison. Any volunteers?

We should not neglect the peers, either; they're less tightly controlled by their parties and a number of them, crossbenchers, belong to no party.

But don't hold your breath about getting these politicians on board. Most of them will only come out if they think it's to their political advantage. That's why we need to aim for the party activists.

We also need to remember that some of our supporters think we should have nothing to do with "wonga trousering" politicians at all.

Noel
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already have one Noel. happy hols

You might be interested to know that the 9/11 Political Parties Working Group, after our initial meeting at last week's National Conference, will be up and running in the next day or two. Please get involved as by getting at the grassroots membership of these Parties, ie the people who do the real work walking the streets in all weathers canvassing and leafleting, we can undermine the MPs in Parliament who refuse in their arrogant ways to look at the evidence.

Cheers

Justin (Co-Convenor)
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
We already have one Noel. happy hols

You might be interested to know that the 9/11 Political Parties Working Group, after our initial meeting at last week's National Conference, will be up and running in the next day or two. Please get involved as by getting at the grassroots membership of these Parties, ie the people who do the real work walking the streets in all weathers canvassing and leafleting, we can undermine the MPs in Parliament who refuse in their arrogant ways to look at the evidence.

Cheers

Justin (Co-Convenor)

Yes Ian, these increasingly few need to be connected to - er I'm lost here
How do we connect to Political Parties Working Group agenda? This is it - as an outsider wanting to come in I've not yet found how to connect to tangible outcomes from the conference
See, I've got a hubris - a couple of days ago my swivel chair in the attic where I do most of my paranoid posturing on the internet decided to make contact with a mysteriously on halogen heater and to distribute itself over the entire contents, walls and ceiling of the room as a partly plasticised soot deposit. A proper dark and sinister batcave Still never mind, the computer survived, and lots of ecover products and elbow grease,the council tip and paint are dealing with the rest
In my more paranoid moments, I associate this with coming back from London to find papers taken out of my paper wheelie and burnt in my front yard. Probably local kids, but if I were to believe in voodoo ......
Anyway that's personal stuff and where was I?
Er yes, Ian's post signed Justin
So what do we do with this?
How do we progress?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: