FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mumbai bombing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Mumbai bombing Reply with quote

I wonder what the date is today?

7/11
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise this off topic for 7/7 and 9/11 but I presume you mean half half date wise?

I would be interested to know of any significant events on 7/11 in any previous years in the business, political, or terror timeline historically.

Of note to myself perhaps only.

The Mumbai bombs follow a 1993 event killing 250 I beileve. That attacked the finanical centres and stock market. 1993 wtc did the same.

The news is reluctant to place blame in name at least, upon Al-Qaeda whilst simultaneously drumming in the following points :

Highly organised

Transport system target

Simultaneous

Who, oh who could it have been?

They seem to want us to make the conclusion this time.

I note the stock market actually rose not fell following this, it did also in 1993 according to the bbc today.

Last nights newsnight footage featured a terrorism expert, whos name escapes me, who implied many many connections between Al-Qaeda and "Lashkar-e Toiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM), whose main cause has been Kashmiri separatism"(bbc) The LeT were fingered by this speech more. The LeT have denied responsibilty since, alleged only in the newsnight show.

Of note aswell within the newsnight footage, was a scene depicting a body carried in white overalls like a bundled makeshift stretcher into the back of a yellow van at the train station. When the back doors were opened the logo on the van door swung into clear view. It was a blue square with "AIG" on and above in smaller writing 2TaTa". Probably nothing but TaTa is like bye bye and AIG are implicated in 9/11 by Richard Grove are they not? My recall maybe wrong but AIG was definate.

Im going to attempt to look further at such things.

Regards

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/5173646.stm

http://gaelicstarover.blogspot.com/2006/07/questions-on-mumbai-atrocit y.html

"The government says there are so far no leads, and it has avoided naming any particular groups as suspects."

"Two Islamic militant groups fighting Indian rule in Kashmir have denied any involvement in the attacks."

Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Off topic Reply with quote

9/11, 3/11 and 7/11 off topic? I don't think so!
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was merely suprised to see little comment upon Mumbai upon the forum and Scubadivers had already drifted to page 2. I figured no-one was looking to much at it, unless I have missed relevant threads elsewhere.

Dstevo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this, according to the link, it was 7 bombs in 11 minutes?!

http://www.indianexpress.com/story/8359.html

Also, Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh said ‘‘It is a result of a very big conspiracy’’

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind the numerology. The patterns are the same. Even the straight press can identify the ISI hand in this. It's another one in the series
Bombs under trains, judging from the pictures
Dstevo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already posted about the similarities with previous attacks on another thread.

But also found this from the same source:

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=70945

Apparently some politicians already have the spotlight on them.

Leiff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be some trademark 'put options'?
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: The Mumbai numbers Reply with quote

Hi all

I tried posting this as soon as I'd heard the numbers of trains & bombs on ch4 news on Tuesday, but alas as soon as I actually had something to contribute to this forum I had trouble signing in YET AGAIN!! I've sorted it now though as you can see, thanks to Jim the moderator, I downloaded a freebie anti-spyware he recommended (ewido) & it detected two harmful viruses which my other two freebie softwares I've already got didn't pick up Evil or Very Mad So hopefully that's all the problem was.

Right here's what I wanted to post (I did send an email round to my 911 list)

Mumbai bombings, the obvious numbers:

7/11

7 bombs 4 trains = 11

7 bombs in 11 minutes

London 7/7 so + 4 for Mumbai

369 days after London

3+3+3

3+6+9 = 18

7+11 = 18

Hope it was worth it & someone appreciates it Wink

Steve C

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good man. Numerology is an important aspect of modern occultism that should always be included in any conversation aimed at identifying exactly who is behind these attacks.

A good sites for such info;
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm
http://www.september11news.com/Mysteries2.htm

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Good man. Numerology is an important aspect of modern occultism that should always be included in any conversation aimed at identifying exactly who is behind these attacks.

b* - I only got a CSE 5 in Maths!
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: US interests and Mumbai bombs Reply with quote

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_991.shtml
Special Reports Last Updated: Jul 13th, 2006 - 00:48:43
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
US INTELLIGENCE TIES TO MUMBAI 7/11
By Larry Chin
Online Journal Associate Editor

On July 11, eight bombs exploded aboard commuter trains in Mumbai, killing 190 people. No group has come forward claiming responsibility. But according to mainstream coverage, such as the yesterday's report in the San Francisco Chronicle by Anna Badkhen, the prime suspects are “militant Islamic groups with ties to Pakistan."

What the mainstream press fails to report is the direct connection between the terrorist groups they name, and Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) -- a virtual branch of the American CIA. This in turn leads back to the same (alleged “al-Qaeda”) apparatus also responsible for the Bush administration’s 9/11 and other post-9/11 terror events.

Saeed Omar Shiekh and the ISI

The San Francisco Chronicle report, perhaps unwittingly, provides a damning trail directly back to possible covert Anglo-American involvement.

It quotes the Times of India, which cites Indian intelligence sources saying that two radical Muslim groups are behind the attacks, “one of them based in Pakistan, which has fought two wars with India over Kashmir. That group, the newspaper reported is the Pakistan-based militant group Lashkar-e-Toiba, or Army of the Pure . . . The other group . . . is the Students Islamic Movement of India, which has been in a loose alliance with Lashkar-e-Toiba.”

The Chronicle report also offers this: “In Washington, a US official who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity pointed to another group, Jaish-e-Mohammed, or Army of Mohammed, which is also affiliated with al-Qaeda, according to the Bush administration. Targeting trains at rush hour traffic is a tactic Jaish-e-Mohammed favors, the official said.

“The US government has designated Jaish-e-Mohammed a terrorist organization. One of its members, Shiekh Omar Sayed, has been sentenced to death for the murder of US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002.”

Michel Chossudovsky has exposed this network, including the two groups named. Through the ISI, a branch of the CIA, US-allied Pakistan has promoted secessionist movements in India for decades. The ISI has been instrumental in the creation and ongoing guidance of the militant Islamic groups, including ‘al-Qaeda’ terror cells.

From Chossudovsky’s groundbreaking book, America’s “War on Terrorism” [my emphasis in italics-LC]:

“The December 2001 terrorist attacks on the Indian parliament -- which contributed to pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war -- were conducted by two Pakistan-based rebel groups, Lashkar-e-Taiba (Army of the Pure) and Jaish-e-Muhammad (Army of Mohammed), both of which are covertly supported by Pakistan’s ISI. The timely attack on the Indian parliament, followed by the ethnic riots in Gujarat in early 2002, were the culmination of a process initiated in the 1980s, financed by drug money and abetted by Pakistan’s military intelligence.

"Needless to say, these ISI-supported terrorist attacks serve the geopolitical interests of the US. They not only contribute to weakening and fracturing the Indian Union, they also create conditions which favor the outbreak of a regional war between Pakistan and India.”

Attributing the incident to a Saeed Omar Shiekh-affiliated group also brings us full circle to the original 9/11 “al-Qaeda” network, which, in turn has been exposed as a US military intelligence apparatus.

Here is Michael C. Ruppert, from his book Crossing the Rubicon, on Omar Saeed Shiekh [my emphasis in italics-LC]:

“He is variously known also by the names of Ahmad Umar Shiek, Ahmad Omar Saeed Shiekh, and Umar Shiekh. He was raised and educated in London, and by whatever name he is known, it has been acknowledged that he was an ISI agent. When the Times of India revealed that by examining his cell phone records (obtained through Indian intelligence services) they could prove that he was the leg man who had wired $100,000 to Mohammed Atta in Florida just days before the [9/11] attacks, they did not know that he was going to be arrested and convicted for the murder of [Daniel] Pearl. It was the cell phone records, among other things, that tied Shiekh directly to the ISI. And before this link to the ISI Chief General Mahmoud Ahmad became known and corroborated by major US papers, the American press had been setting him up as the number one al-Qaeda bag man.

“The ISI connection changed all that and became a liability for the US government.”

Finally, as Ruppert noted, “with so much damning evidence stacking up to suggest that the CIA had actually helped to finance the 9/11 attacks, there was nothing left for the mainstream press to do but engage in a game of confusion.”

This game of confusion was analyzed by Chaim Kupferberg’s in “9/11 and the Smoking Gun that Turned on its Tracker” (Part One and Part Two), another analysis that leaves no doubt about US/Bush administration involvement behind 9/11, and CIA connections to “al-Qaeda."

Bottom line: if the Mumbai attacks can be attributed to the ISI, a branch of the CIA, and the same “al-Qaeda” terror groups tied to US military intelligence groups working (either knowingly or guided) by the Bush administration’s intelligence agencies, what purpose did it serve US interests?

How does the US benefit from a destabilization of India?

A breakout of war between Pakistan and India favors US geostrategy in a number of ways. The possibilities will undoubtedly be analyzed, in coming weeks and months.

Broadly, the collapse of the Indio-Pak peace process opens the political doors for new US military interventions on the Eurasian subcontinent, and a restrengthening of the US presence on the Eurasian corridor, (which has, in recent months, been weakened by perceived failure of the Bush administration’s Iraq operation).

The other geopolitical “games” that benefit from violence in India include the setup towards any military action in Iran, revived operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the continuing superpower chess games with China and Russia. The overriding long-term imperative for all nations, of course, is energy.

As Ruppert notes in Crossing the Rubicon:

“If energy demand in China, India and Indonesia is allowed to grow as much as analysts say it will, then these three countries may well crowd the rest of the world out of the energy market . . . It is plain that growing energy demands will bring China, India and Indonesia into conflict with the developed world. The United States in particular, as the top world consumer of oil, will likely either have to curb consumption to make room for other countries or will have to find some way to curb demands of the emerging energy consumers. Moreover, competition for diminishing oil resources could threaten the US dollar hegemony over world oil transactions.”

According to Ruppert, the US attitude on India and energy is mixed. “Being so energy-poor, India may have no choice but to take what they can get," from Pakistan (which, prior to recent violence, was on course to provide India with access to a proposed Central Asian gas pipeline). At the same time, “it is foreseeable that India . . . may be left to starve, with much of the third world. Or it is possible that a nuclear exchange and/or a bloody war could be spurred on between India and Pakistan strictly for the purpose of population reduction. Such designs are despicable, but not out of the range of possibilities for starving nations.”

Finally, there is also the perennial propaganda imperative on the part of the Bush administration, and its many “allies in the war on terrorism." All perceived dips in mass public perception of the “war on terrorism” have triggered real as well as manufactured-for-media terror events. The Indian government, not surprisingly, is “vowing to battle terrorism," and issuing statements that repeat time-honored anti-terrorist rhetoric. And another shell-shocked populace is “reeling."

A final sickening reality is that Anglo-American-Israeli “war on terror” aggression has (by design as well as unintentionally) fomented and unleashed real terrorism and “blowback” that can no longer be controlled.

In the end, as was the case with 9/11, London 7/7, Bali, and every other post-9/11 “terror” calamity, we are left with another horrific tragedy. But we have also been handed a damning new evidence trail that leads to suspects in high places with means, motive, opportunity -- and geostrategy.

Copyright © 1998-2006 Online Journal
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Bold outright terror Reply with quote

This is becoming ridiculous. The G8 approaching, the Chechen terrorist leader dead, India, Lebanon. What the hell is going on?

http://culhavoc.blogsome.com/2006/07/11/258/
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Something's happening Reply with quote

We have people pointing fingers at North Korea because of their missile tests. There’s talk of referring Iran to the Security Council, again (Guardian). There’s talk of Georgia invading South Ossetia (Moscow.com). There’s the Mumbai bombing. We've got Putin ready to have a go at the US at the next G8 meeting. Then there’s the Pentagon top brass rejecting Haliburton contracts (Guardian). I feel think something serious is afoot.

Elites at Bilderberg recently rejected the idea of an attack on Iran. Afterall, Russia and China may come in on the side of Iran. But, the elite in Israel must have be hopping mad. I remember reading stuff on Prisonplanet that Israel would strike Iran in June. So, is the Israeli moves are an attempt to spark a regional war into which the US will be drawn?

There is some possible economic background to this. The stock market falls in May happened because Japan said they would raise their very low interest rates. People like Soros has been using Japan as a means of raising money to gamble on stock markets. When Japan said this money was going to dry up, there was panic and stock market falls. Japan had to pump billions into the market to stablise it. But, Japan still wants to raise its interest rates.

Then, you had the Fed Reserve raise its rates in June. This has not stopped the dollar sliding. So, city folk are worried. The stock market may crash near the end of the year and the dollar may take a nose dive.

Perhaps, the powers that be have concluded that some pre-emptive action have to be taken. But clearly there is dissent.

I think we should keep our eyes and ears open.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What the hell is going on?

It all stinks of desparation to me, corrupt high level people in different countries involved in one agenda but it's all going out of synch, there is a sense of things falling apart. It's mission impossible for the perpetrators of 'the global war on terrorism' the multiple layers of deception will eventually be exposed nationally and globally as the veil of lies that they are. Indian goverment are hesitant to point the finger, they say timed explosives used not suicide bombers, the 2 main suspect organisations have denied involvement, as far as I've seen they haven't assumed an Alquaeda link as yet, even though the BBC say there is.
I try not to have a negative view of the world but I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. 'Ridiculous' is a good a word as any.
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Kabbalistic conjuring Reply with quote

The first london bomb on 7/7 at Aldgate went off at 11 minutes to 9 as far as we can tell - and compare this with the first plane impact on 9/11 at quarter to nine.
Four planes were ostensibly crashed on 9/11, somewhat as 4 trains appeared to be bombed in Madrid (11/3 - 911 days after 9/11) and then again four trains in London (7/7).
Now seven trains are bombed in 11 minutes (between 6.24 and 6.35) in Mumbai on 11/7.

Somone is playing kabbalistic number-games, you don't have to be a crazed conspiracy-theorist to see that. Now, erm, who might like doing that?

The Bali bomb was at 10/12, ie adding one to 9/11. (I always feel the Istanbul bomb at the British embassy should also feature in this NWO 'synthetic terror'-sequence, on account of the way it rescued Bush from defeat by the UK peace movement on the occasion of his visit here, but no-one has ever got a story on this, it seems.)
Scapegoat
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a desperate attempt by the Indian media to pin the blame on Pakistan's intelligence agency, ISI. Fact of the matter is the ISI has its hands full already with the insurgency inside Pakistan, i.e. BLA rebels in Balochistan and the Talibans in Waziristan and N.W.F.P. and much more else. It's a small agency but the Indian media makes it out to be a monster.

Also it seems India is jumping onto the "War on Terror" bandwagon. The whole incident bares the hallmarks of an inside job.

Take this for an example, it's been alleged by many people that the massacre of Sikhs in Kashmir in March 2000, on the eve of Bill Clinton's visit to that region was carried out by the Indian army. The blame was quickly pinned on Kashmiri rebels by the Indian government and army. You can read more about it in Why is Delhi not investigating the Sikh Massacre in Chittisinghpora in Kashmir?
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: The Sacred Truth Reply with quote

I've just been looking on the second link that DeFeToR gave us and found this:

Quote:
To understand this fact, you need to understand that the occultist literally fulfills Paul's explanation of a pagan, of a Satanist, in Romans 1:25, "... they exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator ..."

b* to "Paul's explanation" of a pagan, etc, you can also take out the word "God" here but one thing here is 100% TRUE of the situation the world is in at the moment - it is being ruled by those (whether Freemasons, Bilderburgers, or even shape-shifting lizards) who have "exchanged truth for a lie" and we now "worship" and "serve" "creatures" such as plasma screen tv. big posh cars, etc - all "appearances" not of reality and substance - the stuff that Eternity is made of!!

"Beauty is Truth, Truth is Beauty"

That's why we are the "Truth" movement!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ishaar said:

Quote:
It all stinks of desparation to me, corrupt high level people in different countries involved in one agenda but it's all going out of synch, there is a sense of things falling apart. It's mission impossible for the perpetrators of 'the global war on terrorism' the multiple layers of deception will eventually be exposed nationally and globally as the veil of lies that they are.

Jane says:

Quote:
I can't wait!! Can you imagine what it is going to be like?!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: