FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Asssembly Chairman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: London Asssembly Chairman Reply with quote

Brian Coleman, chair of the London Assembly, took long enough to read the first couple of lines of a document on the reality of July 7 before emailing back to [i]delete me from the list .. do not want this rubbish.[/i]
Do Londoners consider this acceptable?

[size=18][b]brian.coleman@london.gov.uk[/b][/size]
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No!

We were sent this:

FROM BRIAN COLEMAN CHAIRMAN OF THE LONDON ASSEMBLY Brian.Coleman@london.gov.uk

Please delete me from your e mail list I have no desire to receive this rubbish
>
>
>

>
>JULY 7th 2005, London
>
>
>When corruption becomes treason
>
>
>
>
>The " FOUR BOMBERS OUTSIDE LUTON STATION, ON THEIR WAY TO CATCH THE 07.40 TRAIN TO LONDON, THEN TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND MURDER " photograph - "taken from the" non-existent "CCTV footage" - is a poor quality fake with the four "Photoshopped in": white-hat-man has been particularly-badly added with his body in front of the railings and half of his face and lower left arm behind the rails : the rail sections, either side of the pha! ntom, do not align : there are rain puddles: the area was dry at the time : on a busy day for Luton station, no-one else is in the photo .
>
>
>
> The July 7 05 : 07.40 : Luton to London train was cancelled.
>
> The next train to London, the 07.48, arrived at London King's Cross at 08.42: seven minutes before and miles away from the detonations of the first explosives on the rail tracks.
>
>As the cancellation could not have been foreseen and with it being far too late to alter the plans, the police released the pre-prepared "four suicide bombers took the 07.40 train" etc. statement.
>
>
>
> The London Underground - entrances, platforms, carriages, escalators - has saturation CCTV coverage. No footage showed any evidence of the four "suicide bombers"
>
>
>
>Tony Blair, with remarkable speed, announced that he would not order any Public Inquiry.
>
>
>
> Eye-witness reports tell of the explosions on the Underground being on the rail-tracks : effectively ruling out any external party involvement.
>
> "The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag,"
>
> " I knew it was a bomb. .. . A second later and the explosion would have punched a hole in our carriage. ...our driver ... opened the outer door and looked at the track ahead. There were huge pieces of metal which had been ripped out of their rivets lying about."
>
> " ... there was a woman .. who was on her back, trapped in the metal WHICH HAD TWISTED UP THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THE CARRIAGE. <http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article333787.ece> The roof was still on but the l! ining of the carriage had been blown off .. there was a big hole in the middle of the floor." POLICE WOMAN Lizzie Kenworthy.
>
>
>
>"An Israeli security firm has been chosen to provide security for London's Underground train network. ... Verint Systems, .. Israeli security companies are usually manned by Shinbet or Mossad ex-agents. .." 31 07 05
>
>
>
>The announcement that it was, obviously, military explosives that were used, was quickly changed to "home made" : then followed farcical raids on "home-made-bomb-factory-houses" in Yorkshire.
>
>
>
>Stagecoach employees have reported that the no. 30 bus - the one which had the explosive device under the top-deck back-seat - was the only bus diverted after the tube explosions ! ;
>
>The previous Saturday, a maintenance group, previously unknown to the depot crew, spent "20 hours" "on CCTV maintenance" on that bus ; an unheard-of length of time for that task.
>
>
>
>
>There has never been any evidence, whatsover, linking
>
>
>the explosions with Islam or the mythical "Al Qaeda".
>
>
>
> On July 21, a "failed suicide bomber" stunt was set up. This had two main purposes : to fix in the minds of the gullible that "home-made explosives" had been used on July 7 and to facilitate the execution of the Brazilian contract electrician, Charles de Menezes, who probably had inside knowledge of the placing of the devices and/or the reported electrical surge which triggered them.
>
>
>
> After 8 weeks and with the "suicide bombers" story falling further apart, the BBC Arabic Service, Al Jazeera, broadcast a "suicide bomber" video ; an obvious fake, parotted, uncritically, by the media.
>
> The police/BBC later came up with a "bomber reconnoitre" video and more Al Qaeda claims.
>
>
>
>UNDERSTANDABLY, THE LICENCE-FUNDED BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION HAS PLAYED A CRITICAL ROLE IN PROTECTING THE GUILTY WHILST BLAMING THE INNOCENT.
>
>
>
>Following on from their Panorama programme and constant news items, on Oct 28, BBC 2 TV Horizon reinforced the Islamic suicide bomber fable - including the Photoshop Four photograph : the programme came to us courtesy of Ariel Merari of Tel Aviv University, Marc Sageman, producer/director Alicky Sussman and editor Andrew Cohen.
>
>
>
>Blair again announced, in December, that he would resist all calls for a public inquiry
>
>
>
>Alex Carlile, fully aware of the reality of the situation and especially chosen by Blair to head the review of the U.K. "terrorist" policy, declared, in January, 2006, that we could expect "more" "suicide bombers."
>
>
>
>
>
>ALL of the major UK Press and television organisations
>
>were made aware of the facts in August 2005.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>It is not corruption which brings down a society :
>
>it is the acceptance of corruption.
>
>
>
>If this is allowed to stand we are looking into the abyss.
>
>
>
>Please make good copies and circulate, widely.
>
>
>
> WWW.LONDON77TRUTH.COM
PercyPenguin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there are certainly several bits of the text that I consider to be rubbish - the claim that de Menezes was executed because he knew too much about 7/7 for starters.

As for Al Qaeda being a myth, well there are a fair few Muslims - in Britain and abroad I'm afraid, who seem rather keen on the organisation. Witness the attacks, or attempted suicide attacks by British Muslims in Israel and the suicide bomber Richard Reid.

The stuff about the Israeli security firm makes me want to say "so what", and as for dissing the BBC - on the morning of the bomb attacks, they were still pushing the line about "power surges" long after Sky were talking confidently about bomb attacks having occured. Rather than being a tame patsy of the "conspiracy" the BBC were behind the play, whilst Sky was up with the ball.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rachell.
PercyPenguin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Hi rachell.

I'm sorry?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll agree with Percy on the De Menzes knew too much story. It is worth watching Ian Crane's talk on google video regarding the 9/11-7/7 connection as this shows the similarity between Hussein Osman and De Menzes which could have been mistaken if the surveilance only got a brief glimpse of his face.

The Al Quaeda myth is a debating point. As Mr Cook found out before his demise. It literally means the database of mujahadeen trained by the CIA in Afghanistan. There are undoubtebly now supporters of Al Quaeda due to the demonisation of them in the media. It isn't hard to convince the disillusioned. As for Richard Reid, he is a certified nutter, much like Moussai

Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Rachell & Percy Penguin Reply with quote

Ally
Re Rachell & Percy

He could be her brother
PercyPenguin
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Rachell & Percy Penguin Reply with quote

Bowery Boy wrote:
Ally
Re Rachell & Percy

He could be her brother

I'm not - and would love to hear your reasons why you think anyone who holds a view you do not agree with, could be Rachel, or indeed her brother.

It says a lot about your mindset..............
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ally and BB

Has the whole Rachel saga shown you nothing? How much energy was expended arguing the toss over highly insensitive and evidence poor theories that this woman was in fact a government stooge? Even if I shared your suspicions or agreed with you, I wouldn't choose to post my beliefs in public on the basis of no evidence. This site aims to be inclusive and seeks to encourage respectful debate amongst campaigners.

Now here's the shocking news. Not all campaigners will agree with you or each other about every last detail of 9/11 and 7/7. We know and agree about a great deal, but there is also a healthy diversity of views especially around the detail. On July 7, the whole point is we know so very little other than what the authorities have told us

The theory that de menezes was in some way connected to July 7 and 'knew too much' is an interesting one. It is even possible but I have seen no tangible solid evidence to back up this theory, so I certainly wouldn't say it is 'probable' that he 'knew too much'.

But the point is, when you come across someone who doesn't automatically agree with your take on things, the answer is NOT to assume that they are a relation of rachel or a govt spook or some other wild, evidence free accusation based on nothing more than a hunch or some other nonsense.

It causes unnecessary antagonism and division amongst campaigners when we should be about creating unity and a shared vision without feeling the need to agree about every last thing. We should all assume we are genuine unless some solid evidence can be pointed to show when someone is not.

I've had a read of PP's posts and I see nothing but a healthy scepticism. Part of the purpose of this site is attract people who are new to 9/11 and 7/7 truth campaigns. We are hardly going to attract new people if posters make snide digs to others who disagree with their beliefs.

Not a difficult concept and one I'm tired to repeat
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowt

Last edited by Ally on Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally

I know you to be a sound straight talking guy and bluntness has its place. I don't mean to condescend you

I keep stepping in to restate the need for tolerance of others precisely because I have seen how many problems it has caused in the US with campaigners accusing each other of being shills and disinformationists in the pay of the CIA, etc.

This is the main reason why the 9/11 truth movement has failed to have a bigger impact. If I were sitting in the PTB's shoes this is precisely the tactics of divide and rule that I would employ to derail a movement and here we are doing it to ourselves.

Any way, don't sweat it.
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: In what spirit do we best pursue the truth? Reply with quote

Basically I agree with Ian Neal, that when we rush to conclusions about each other or impute malicious motives we are creating an atmosphere on the site which influences who bothers to come on (or stay on) and who likes to come on for the juicy Drama of who is attacking whom today?

It is possible to be frank but caring or at least careful not to go beyond what we know. Truth is more important than our egos and favourite theories, it is a constantly provisional discipline for the sake of society. Those who disagree with us aren't all fools or knaves. The more we can speak accurately and with goodwill, then the more energy goes into collaborative exploration and mutual education.

Aversiveness blinds us and can bind us back into the PTB who are very skilful at using the energy of aversiveness to stampede people in the direction they want to move them in, witness (in another context) the ultra left anarchist Heros of Kronstadt being used by the Bolsheviks as the 'ice-breakers of the Revolution' - and after shutting down the first democratically elected Duma it wasn't long before Trotsky and Lenin were slaughtering the Kronstadters.

Please Ally, nobody doubts that you have lots to contribute, but you sometimes go in so hard it detracts from your contribution.

May all beings be happy
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: In what spirit do we best pursue the truth? Reply with quote

keith wrote:

Please Ally, nobody doubts that you have lots to contribute, but you sometimes go in so hard it detracts from your contribution.

sorry I don't share your harmonious bourgeois sensibilities Laughing
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: In what spirit do we best pursue the truth? Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
....your harmonious bourgeois sensibilities

I also suffer from harmonious bourgeois sensibilities. Enough of this outrageous abuse, if you don't mind.

Just because I am a very nice person doesn't mean I too can't call you a c*** when I feel like it, so enough of the insults pal.

Pass the Valium.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not your pal thanks.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts on JDM.

There was a surveillance operation outside JDM's apartment. One Policeman and one Squaddie. According to the narrative, at the precise moment JDM left to go to work that morning, the policemans camera suddenly broke and the squaddie was off taking a piss. So much for experienced surveillance team.

They did have radio contact however, JDM was immediately identified as an IC1 - white european male. Why did the operation continue from this point?

JDM was followed to the first bus stop. Officers got on board with him, despite the fact that he was a suspected sucide bomber. You know the rest.

Jean de Menezes was murdered in my opinion because, (a) he knew something, (b) it was a deliberatey botched operation to distract the public from 7/7 and to ratchet up the fear factor.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thought on JCdM (and btw if you check out the campaign website there is as yet no mention of any anniversary vigil the site hasn't been updated since 19/1/06 http://www.justice4jean.com/)
is that it was a warning. A warning to others who may well know why he was chosen for assassination.

5 days before the murder the following article appeared:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1697326,00.html
Quote:
The Sunday Times July 17, 2005

Police snipers track al-Qaeda suspects
UNDERCOVER police sniper squads are tracking as many as a dozen Al-Qaeda suspects because security services fear they could be planning more suicide attacks, writes David Leppard.

The covert armed units are under orders to shoot to kill if surveillance suggests that a terror suspect is carrying a bomb and he refuses to surrender if challenged.

The deployment of the teams in the past week signals the huge “intelligence gap” that has opened up since the London bombings.

Police fear the suspects could be planning a further wave of attacks but do not have enough evidence to arrest them, or place them under the government’s new anti-terror control orders.

Sir Ian Blair, the Metropolitan police commissioner, warned last week that there was a “very strong possibility” of more terrorist bombings.

Scotland Yard and MI5 say there may be more “bomb factories”. However, officers admit that they have no idea which suspects could be planning the next attacks so they are deploying the sniper squads as an emergency measure.

A member of S019, Scotland Yard’s elite firearms unit, said: “These units are trained to deal with any eventuality. Since the London bombs they have been deployed to look at certain people.”

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Coleman & Israel Reply with quote

BRIAN COLEMAN IS A FORMER CHAIRMAN OF THE FINCHLEY FRIENDS OF ISRAEL. COULD THIS BE A FACTOR IS HIS DETERMINATION TO FALSELY ACCUSE THE MUSLIM FOUR AND PROTECT THE KILLERS ?

brian.coleman@london.gov.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: