FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tue17Jun - TALKSPORT - Rodriguez & Vonkliest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Tue17Jun - TALKSPORT - Rodriguez & Vonkliest Reply with quote

Dave Vonkliest and William Rodriguez are on Talksport with Creepy Collins
on Tuesday night, between 10pm and 1am.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be amusing, Collins is so stoopid.

Dave Vonkliest, will never get through to Collins.
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave vonkliest will tear ian collins to shreads.-
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Collins the one sucking up to (hawkphttt) Guy Smith that time several months ago on Talksport? I recall whoever the presenter was saying to a caller, who informed him of the common knowledge that the FBI, moments after whatever impacted the Pentagon 911, went round confiscating CCTV security video evidence of the event from local private businesses... "you just made that up! showing his complete ignorance of even beginners 9/11!!

Has Dave von Kleist been forewarned about this Collins eejut's intention to do a hatchet job on him?
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thus far (midnight) it's just von Kleist, and he's putting a very powerful case, except maybe the mention of pods, but he stays with the line of what is the evidence, and doesnt commit himself too far as to who is responsible, even turning the tables on Collins – Collins: "so someone planted a plane wheel?" [at the Pentagon]. vK: You said that, I didn't, you're the conspiracy theorist!"
Also he gave a good break down of what the term conspiracy theory actually means and how it's used. I'm impressed.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pods???????? FFS
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Pods? Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
pods???????? FFS
If there wasn’t any ‘pods’ there wasn’t but (pet theory or not) if the pods were there, they were there. So what of the ‘pods’ then? Your comment is meaningless – except that you said,
Quote:
FFS
and we all know what that means.
Quote:
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.”
Martin Luther King
So what if there were pods on the planes, are we simply going to keep silent or ignore it with “pods???????? FFS”? What kind of nonsense answer is that?

In regard to what I heard of the show, Collins wasn’t dismissing what Dave Von Kliest was saying and contrary to what some were expecting, it went very well. It’s just a pity it was on so late at night.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Pods? Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
..... it went very well. It’s just a pity it was on so late at night.

Yes it did go well....Von Kleist is an excellent advocate.......but, as you say, very few will have been listening.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to some of it.
Collins virtually gave Dave Vonkleist the mike and let him talk freely.
I was very impressed with both Collins and Vonkleist.
Following on there was someone called Tom Rivers who allowed many phonecalls from people about the same subjects.
So a good evening for truth all round.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Vonkliest was very good.

Collins still is a skeptic as he said at the end of the program.

He did read an email out my son Steve sent him telling him to WAKE UP COLLINS.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/
TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collins is possibly playing it safe, doesn't want to get sacked like James Whale. I've got the DVD 'in plane sight' by the powerhour..Vonkleist puts forward an excellent description of 'conspiracy' in it. Is there an mp3 of this somewhere I missed it.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collins has been with Talksport since inception so he wont be getting sack anytime soon.
Since Whale was sacked Talksport have obviously had complaints and lost listeners. Collins was transfered to fill Whales slot in an attempt to shore up the figures.

Talksport will be splitting into two channels later this year. One just sport and one just news talk.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did bang on about pods rather a lot, but he also had audio of several military types and pilots, including one who had actually flown flight 175, who were adamant that the planes were either not flights 11 and 175, or that they had some sort of additions to the fuselage.
You can't pick and choose what to accept - if these guys are genuine, you need to be open minded. Whether or not this is important at this stage I doubt. More crucial to get the overall facts out to a bigger audience I think.
No mention of WTC7 at all before I fell asleep...
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has it been established whether a standard Boeing 767 travelling at that speed and trajectory could hit WTC 2 where it was hit and penetrate with nosecone and fuselage apparently intact as it appears in several film angles? I had intended to phone in last night to ask this but fell asleep and missed the whole thing.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone recored it ? I feel asleep Crying or Very sad
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Pods, WTF?! Reply with quote

Jayhawk wrote:
He did bang on about pods rather a lot

OMG... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
The “Plane Pod” theory appeared out of nowhere in 2004 and was widely promoted in the professionally produced “9/11: In Plane Site.” This film covers almost none of the concrete evidence for government complicity and instead makes up new “evidence” out thin air or blurry video footage. The main thesis of the film is that there were “pods” on the undersides of the planes which fired “missiles” at the buildings before impact. This is conceivably possible, but the evidence presented is simply blurry images of “flashes” as the planes enter the buildings, making this a ludicrous, damaging claim—probably a case of deliberate propaganda by someone involved in the production or promotion of this movie.

http://www.truthmove.org/content/disinformation/

http://911review.com/errors/phantom/st_plane.html
http://www.oilempire.us/pod.html
http://oilempire.us/inplanesite.html

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No mention of WTC7 at all before I fell asleep...

but lots of pods. Any mention of put options, sibel edmonds, Mahmood ahmed's wire transfer, Coleen Rowley, war games, barbara olsen's phone call, NORAD stand down, Minnetta testimony??

If not then this sort of performance does more harm than good, IMO

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Anomolies regarding underside of the aircraft.... Reply with quote

I abhor the use of the word "pod" (classic 'conspiracy theory' word), but nevertheless I have to concede that from the images of the underside of the plane which slammed into the South Tower, there are some anomolies, IMO, regarding the odd look of the underside of the plane.

The top left image shown on the banner of our Cornish website shows this anomoly, and it is certainly nothing like the underside of a regular passenger aircraft. I don't know what it is, neither do I have any theories, but it is not the usual shape.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like ALL theories, best avoided though. I first heard about all this after reading the Michael Meacher article in 2003, went online to research further and came across the pod theories and the cognitive dissonance kicked in and I dismissed all this as 'conspiracy theory' nonsense. It wasn't until about 18 months later and hearing about Building 7 that i became interested again. People will naturally look for any excuse to dismiss this all as conspiracy theory nonsense and we must take this into account
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing with pods and NPT are that they are pieces of a jigsaw , for some they fit into the picture and for others they are from a different box. The only comfort IMO is that in arriving at pods or NPT the researcher has usually come across enough real evidence to acknowledge the official account is not right. I tend to get suspicious if the emphasis is on either of these things when IMO there is factual stuff (speed of collapse, exploding rather than collapsing etc).
I am encouraged that there appears to be more MSM listening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: