FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK WTC (Whole truth coalition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Whether it is Alf, Mick or Sixy, I for one am getting very sick and tired of the lies, distortions and general unpleasantness coming from yourselves. I will give you a friendly warning Mick, if I read one lie about myself in your account on RINF of the 9/11 Truth Campaign, you will find yourself in very deep legal water.

As you bring this into the public arena, again, I'd like to make it clear that I have not lied or distorted anything. In fact, there have been things said about myself by yourself and others which are lies.

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have never once lied Justin and you know it. In fact I can tell you right now what I've wrote about you.. how you claim you were invited to join the Illuminati, how you made a fool of yourself at outside a StWC meeting by shouting "we're not crazy anymore!", how you introduced yourself as co-chair of the 9/11 truth campaign and then informed the room that the world is controlled by reptiles, I'm sure there's more - I'll have to check my notes but you get the drift.

So, you have been keeping notes have you whilst giving us the appearance you were a friend and fellow truther. Keeping notes to use against us for when you were told the time was right to ditch the dirt. Yes, I was invited to work for the Club of Rome by Aurelio Peccei, its co-founder, back in 1982 before I knew anything about the Illuminati. No, I've never shouted "we're not crazy anymore!" and if I had, what's the big deal? And I did not say the world was controlled by reptiles to that particular meeting, I mentioned in passing the reptilian side to David Icke's work to a couple of interested truthers in private.

Keeping notes on people whilst pretending to be their friends is pretty low and sneaky, even by the standards of Left wing anarchists, but if that is the best you can come up with, then we have nothing to fear. At least you have confirmed that RINF is not at the cutting edge of truthseeking and that it is slightly, but ever so slightly, just that bit more radical than the Grauniad.

Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
And I did not say the world was controlled by reptiles to that particular meeting, I mentioned in passing the reptilian side to David Icke's work to a couple of interested truthers in private.

This isn't true. You mentioned it to a group of around 20 people after the film screening. It was due to this that myself and Mick left the meeting and I felt the need to let the other co-chairs, Ian and Annie, know about this (as you know, as I also sent the email to you).

Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Quote:
I have never once lied Justin and you know it. In fact I can tell you right now what I've wrote about you.. how you claim you were invited to join the Illuminati, how you made a fool of yourself at outside a StWC meeting by shouting "we're not crazy anymore!", how you introduced yourself as co-chair of the 9/11 truth campaign and then informed the room that the world is controlled by reptiles, I'm sure there's more - I'll have to check my notes but you get the drift.

So, you have been keeping notes have you whilst giving us the appearance you were a friend and fellow truther. Keeping notes to use against us for when you were told the time was right to ditch the dirt. Yes, I was invited to work for the Club of Rome by Aurelio Peccei, its co-founder, back in 1982 before I knew anything about the Illuminati. No, I've never shouted "we're not crazy anymore!" and if I had, what's the big deal? And I did not say the world was controlled by reptiles to that particular meeting, I mentioned in passing the reptilian side to David Icke's work to a couple of interested truthers in private.

Keeping notes on people whilst pretending to be their friends is pretty low and sneaky, even by the standards of Left wing anarchists, but if that is the best you can come up with, then we have nothing to fear. At least you have confirmed that RINF is not at the cutting edge of truthseeking and that it is slightly, but ever so slightly, just that bit more radical than the Grauniad.

Didn't one of the Cumbria group members carry an entire folder to keep notes in?? Again you go with the friendship thing, Justin we are talking about politics, I disagree with your views, you disagree with mine. There's nothing personal in it, you've made mistakes which you refuse to admit to and I'm calling you on them. C'mon, I thought you had a thicker skin than that.

Again you're making it sound like I'm working for someone, that is pure paranioa - or an attempt to somehow discredit me. Poor show.

And as for my site, why did one of your fellow co-chairs, who claims to agree with my views, last week describe it as "an excellent site, clear, credible and with a lot of clout". In fact the site never claimed to be anything than what it is, an alternative news source. If it's 'cutting edge' fine, if not, also fine.. it's a matter of personal opinion, take it or leave it. I really don't see what my job has to do with our little disagreement anyway.

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This isn't true. You mentioned it to a group of around 20 people after the film screening. It was due to this that myself and Mick left the meeting

If anyone can be bothered, I refer you to Penny's (peacepals) independent evidence earlier in this thread which completely refutes this (please note,she meant Ian Neal not Ian Crane - a simple honest mistake).

Now, I'm moving on from this thread - it's clear to me that there are those amongst us who are not genuine openminded truthseekers and who are deciding at this critical time to do their utmost to prevent the real truth from getting out. This whole thread was started by Pikey with the announcement of the formation of the Whole Truth Coalition, a positive and open attempt to unite and empower truthseekers.....even if that means looking at and evaluating David Icke's reptilian theories and Dr Judy Wood's beam weapon theory. TRUTH WITHOUT FEAR!

Last edited by Justin on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Quote:
This isn't true. You mentioned it to a group of around 20 people after the film screening. It was due to this that myself and Mick left the meeting

If anyone can be bothered, I refer you to Penny's (peacepals) independent evidence earlier in this thread which completely refutes this.

Interesting that after I sent the email to Ian, Annie and yourself you forwarded it on to other people when Penny then contacted stating that she had no idea who I was....even though we had known each other for around a year by this point!

peacepals wrote:
She wrote a very strange impersonal letter of complaint directly to Ian Crane who was chairman at that time

I wrote to Ian Neal, Annie Machon and Justin Walker - NOT Ian Crane as he WASN'T the chair at the time. Even if you check the date of the meeting you will know this! If she is going to 'support' you, you should both present the truthful and correct evidence.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please would our moderator and website admin team deal with this.

Quote:
To: flamesong
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Subject: Re: I suggest you read this, for your own good!
I have been advised to notify you that you actions now amount to abuse, harrassment and threatening behaviour.

No more pms or further communications from you, thank you.

I've made it crystal clear to you that I stand by all the statements I have made on this website about you, because they are true. You should also note that my statements are triggered in defence of false allegations/personal attacks launched by yourself in the first instance.

If you wish to publish factual and truthful information about me on your website your welcome to do so. However deviate from that and you have been warned.

Quote:
To: Pikey
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:02 pm
Subject: Re: I suggest you read this, for your own good!
You were warned.

Don't start whinging when you see what I publish. I don't need to check the law.

I have never published anything untruthful about you, though in your paranoia/fantasy world you may see things differently.

You made very damaging allegations about me which you didn't have the courtesy/balls to withdraw. I know at least four people who have seen evidence which proves that your stories were fabricated - evidently by you - I have not seen the evidence myself but I don't need to.

Yet again, I see you at the centre of controversy. Do you enjoy the attention? Are you doing it deliberately? Or, as I suspect, are you just a silly little man who doesn't understand what is going on around him. You always struck me as a twerp - right from the first meeting after which I suggested that maybe the reason your signs had been removed was because the CIA were operating in the area. The look on your face sealed your gullibility.

Of course, you could be the only one in step, Pikey, but having circulated far and wide in 9/11 circles I can assure you that there are not many people who do not roll their eyes every time your name in mentioned. You think you are a special sausage typing all your messages in blue. You wanted everybody to have ordinal membership numbers so that you could pose with it despite having jumped on board four years after the fact. You still call things using the wrong terminology despite gentle and not so gentle reminders. And you look ridiculous using street terms like *thanx*.

If I were you, I'd save a lot of bother and edit the inflammatory posts you have made but you must know what is best.

Until 11.01 next Tuesday.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
JB
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: United We Stand Reply with quote

javascript:emoticon('Cool')
Cool

[b]Let me tell you good people how I see things currently. Every single one of you people is a hero. Only you do not know it yet.

You are an unarmed group of civilians who is peacefully taking on one of the most hideously well-funded Fascist type regimes ever to exist.

Hitler’s media machine was nothing compared to the might you chaps have been up against.

You have battled now since I can’t remember when, and you have managed to turn the tide of public opinion. You ALL, without exception, have done more than your fair share over and over and over again.

People are now starting to really look again at the 911 & 77 issues with more open minds despite billions of media machinery attempting to blanket or distort the facts & key issues.

The Bush regime is now falling apart at the seems, the former press officer is speaking out and Generals are resigning and telling it as it is.

Indeed US officers and high-ranking military officials are now publicly questioning the official 911 lies.

As you all know I now only focus on specific campaigns or projects, which have a specific target and hopefully a definite positive outcome and of which are run in a professional manor. I now want to focus more on the political mechanism to bring about justice & freedom for all.

This focusing is deliberately intended to prevent battle fatigue.

May I respectfully request you good people do not lose sight of the bigger picture developing around us all.

May I respectfully ask that you put all bones of contention in a bag and chew over them at a later date, and here is why.

Around February/March this year there were plans set for Bush to attack Iran. However, due to the work put in by members of the truth movement, anti war movements and others the officers in charge refused to launch the attack on Iran.

Bush has since moved those top brass out and moved in those who will do his dirty work. As you know this past week Bush went around Europe drumming up support & troops to free up his US troops in Afghanistan.

June/July/ August are highly likely to be the months Bush attacks Iran. If he does we can expect retaliation against both British forces and the US 7th fleet in the Gulf.

If Iran places mines in the gulf all Gulf oil will stop flowing and the price of food etc will increase considerably because no insurance company will cover the cargo hence it can not leave port.

Bush knows the 7th Fleet is most vulnerable to the new anti ship missiles Iran has purchased from Russia because they have been doing war simulations and every single scenario shows the 7th fleet will be lost within 1 week.

If the 7th fleet is hit hard Bush could use that as an excuse to launch nukes at Iran.

That nuke attack could be the trigger that sets off a much wider conflict, hence Bush could call for martial law in the US.

If so there will be no 2008 US election.

Now, I hope to goodness none of this ever happens people, but looking at the US record we could already be too late.

To stand any chance of averting this potentially lethal conflict we must unite & focus efforts on uniting all those good souls who are opposed to the dark side to fight this bigger threat we all face.

I ask that we do this immediately.

javascript:emoticon('Shocked')
Shocked Shocked
javascript:emoticon('Shocked')
Shockedjavascript:emoticon('Cool')
Cool
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: This fails as effective disinformation... Reply with quote

chrisc wrote:

Well, it's what I expected, some OK info -- of course there will be at least microbes on Mars -- mixed with absurd speculation about what has been found on Mars -- geodesic domes, weather balloons and a sphinx... Rolling Eyes

Ah I see- we have to talk about "disinformatoin" rather than information do we? You have to put a "roll" icon in there to make it a lughing matter of some kind.

But let's get to the nitty gritty:

What's your explanation for the dome? Is it a natural feature? If so, can you explain how it was formed?

What about the T-shape - 3 miles long. Can you find me natural features on a similar scale elsewhere in the solar system which exhibit this kind of geometry?

What about the grid structure of the so-called "Inca City" on Mars (MSSS's name for it, not mine, by the way).

We can get to the "sphinx" or whatever it is later - and the caption I included for that already indicated the likely reaction to it.

So it's easy to do this: Rolling Eyes but what is really required is some kind of cogent explanation - which is what I thought truth seeking was about?

Perhaps you're happy when billions of dollars are spent on scientific endeavours but then the most compelling or anomalous data is discarded or ignored. I'm not happy with that situation.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: This fails as effective disinformation... Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
chrisc wrote:

Well, it's what I expected, some OK info -- of course there will be at least microbes on Mars -- mixed with absurd speculation about what has been found on Mars -- geodesic domes, weather balloons and a sphinx... Rolling Eyes

Ah I see- we have to talk about "disinformatoin" rather than information do we? You have to put a "roll" icon in there to make it a lughing matter of some kind.

But let's get to the nitty gritty:

What's your explanation for the dome? Is it a natural feature? If so, can you explain how it was formed?

What about the T-shape - 3 miles long. Can you find me natural features on a similar scale elsewhere in the solar system which exhibit this kind of geometry?

There is this...

Link

It would seem natural. But then again it may well be due to something else.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is/was a hexagan shape to the polar ice caps on Mars. Also theres a hexagan shape in the middle of Hurraiciane Erin. Could the Mars and Saturn stuff be something to do with the hyperdimenional energy?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Magoaly
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised that if you hold to the theory that our wonderful planet with all its marvellous nature, and geography and the extensive solar system were just the chance result of nothing which exploded (Big Bang) why all this fuss over the odd shape appearing on a planet?. The moon looks pretty round to me.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS Tony why is Mick Meaney (rinf.com) still labelled as an "administrator" here and his partner, Sixy, the lovely Louise a "validated poster" when they both support and dish out propoganda for Larry OHara and 911 cultwatch?

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the clarification of the current admin/moderators here Tony:-

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=137307#137307

I note that you have removed the labelling of MM as administrator.

Another tough question:- so how can two people, MM and Sixy be classified as validated posters when they both support Larry O'Hara's 911 cultwatch and the former stated publicly on this site that the UK 911 truth movement is FCUKed?

Being a validated poster myself I would be grateful if you would define what the meaning of a validated poster is for the benefit of those who visit this site for the first time? Does it mean someone who we can trust who will act in the best interests of the UK 911 truth campaign?

I'm delighted that you resurected the above thread which I missed viewing. The following statement by Poacher is imo spot on:-

Quote:
As a forum member who has been on and viewing this site for some time now and has long experience in running public domain forums, it is obvious that there are imbedded shrills/distractors posting here apart from those restricted to the critics corner.

While I know it is the 'english' style to play 'fair', and that there is a fine line between being dense and disruptive, it is easy to spot those who are obviously not genuine in support for 9/11 truth.

This forum software has the ability to not only ban a member, but ban their ip address too and also remove their posts. . . please use this facility for the sake of those members of the forum who want to use it for constructive research and debate.

Far too many topics are destroyed by their actions and this has and is degrading this very valuable resource.

Not convinced? What possible harm can it do? The odd winge over on jref that we do not allow true debate? Nahh, the upside is a forum that 9/11 truthers will be happier to post on and contribute. . . like me.

9/11 is a big issue and needs strong direction. You moderators have a responsibility to help and I for one will applaud you banning a good few. . . you know the ones.

Thank you in advance

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: