FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supreme Court really is supreme.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Supreme Court really is supreme. Reply with quote

Contributors to this site will feel reassured by the news that George Bush and the US Government have been forced to obey the ruling of the Supreme Court that the prisoners being held at Guantanamo Bay must be treated in accordance with the Geneva Convention.

Those who previously believed that the Supreme Court was corrupt and under the control of the Government must feel a great sense of relief that the Supreme Court has demonstrated its integrity and independence.

Those who believe that the US Governement was either criminally negligent or criminally active in the events of 9/11 will now feel confident that, if they can find evidence to support their case, the Courts in the US have the integrity and independence to allow them to present their case and to pass judgement on it.

Those who believe that they already have the evidence, already have the proof - and that, surely, must include most people who visit this site - should go ahead and prepare their case and bring charges against the US Government.

CTS
adam_n_eve
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pardon my scepticism but how does a ruling on guantanemo bay have any bearing on 9/11?

plus the only reason the courts have ruled this way is down to international pressure and the fact that no-one has been charged with anything despite bush's claims that these were the good the bad and the ugly of al-quaida.

one judgement towards liberty doesn't mean the leopard has changed it's spots my friend.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to agree. The point at which i personally would have been relieved would have been if the supreme court had never allowed camp X-Ray to happen in the first place. That would have given me confidence in the system.
The way it stands, this seems like a pathetic attempt at garnering favour from detractors at home and abroad.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be pleased to see Gitmo inmates released without charge ASAP and would expect they should be given compensation for being illegally imprisoned.

Sadly, I think this is yet another PR-Spin exercise designed to draw the media away from incontroverible proof the WTC 1,2 & 7 underwent controlled demolition. It also takes the focus off other incidences of torture being used by military groups in the USA in order to extort fake confessions.

Anyone who believes the terror hype (or who falls into the "gravity denier" category) can have a look at this farcical press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObfqpSzhbZs&search=gonzales%20daily%20s how

At 1st, I really did think that the make-up and costumes were very good for John Culshaw/Rory Bremner - then I realised it was REAL coverage!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you think you've contradicted yourself?

adam_n_eve wrote:
pardon my scepticism but how does a ruling on guantanemo bay have any bearing on 9/11?

And then:

adam_n_eve wrote:
one judgement towards liberty doesn't mean the leopard has changed it's spots my friend.

The second sentence answers the first IMO
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTS,
Dream on! If what you say is the case, then GB would have never been opened in the first place!
adam_n_eve
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Don't you think you've contradicted yourself?

adam_n_eve wrote:

And then:

adam_n_eve wrote:

The second sentence answers the first IMO

in that case if one answers the other, how have i contradicted myself???

the first question was really aimed as to say, 'guantanemo bay has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11'

GB is related to the 'war on terror' not the 9/11 attacks.

the 2nd statement was an opinion of mine relating to the illegal war being waged.

can you clarify what you meant by me contradicting myself?
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Splits among the elite Reply with quote

I think something far more significant could be going on here: splits among the US elite.

The Guardian carried stories yesterday stating that the US Army will abide by the Supreme Court and grant G Bay detainees the Geneva Convention rights. The Pentagon has also stated they are shutting the door on Haliburton no-bid contracts.

Reports from Bilderberg suggested there was significant opposition to the next stage of the neo-Con Middle East plan, which is the attack on Iran. It is probably the case that many Pentagon chiefs are opposed to an attack on Iran. This is not surprising. It is likely that Russia would militarily support Iran.

But we therefore have Israel behaving in a bellicose way and risking a regional conflict. Clearly, the US are not going to unilaterally launch an attack on Iran. But the neo-Cons may be hoping that Israel will drag them into a conflict.

There may be very serious conflict going on within the elite. The Supreme Court decision may indicate that they judge that support is moving away from the neo-Cons.

insidejob
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Supreme Court really is supreme. Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:

Those who believe that they already have the evidence, already have the proof - and that, surely, must include most people who visit this site - should go ahead and prepare their case and bring charges against the US Government.
CTS

*anker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: