FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ireland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Ireland Reply with quote

I really cannot see how we can sustain a united UK/Ireland group when none of us either meets or has any contact with each other. I don't need to remind anyone that we are two separate sovereign countries.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't need to remind anyone that we are two separate sovereign countries.

Yet you just did!
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed you did.

And what exactly would be your objection to forming a joint enterprise with your neighbour?

Such brotherly endeavour should be encouraged, in my book.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little does he know George. Guess where I am?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Ireland Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
I really cannot see how we can sustain a united UK/Ireland group when none of us either meets or has any contact with each other. I don't need to remind anyone that we are two separate sovereign countries.

I have met Morgan Stack founder of the Irish 9/11 truth campaign three times: firstly in Scotland last summer where he joined our team lobbying around the G8. Secondly at our conference in London last September, and thirdly at the inaugural Irish conference he organised in Cork last November, which a number of us from Britain attended. On each occasion, and also through contact by e-mail and phone, he has made it abundantly clear that the campaign in Ireland wishes to be associated with that in Britain. It is the Irish choice to be associated with us, not some wicked imperialist scheme of the Britons.

If there comes a time when supporters in Ireland wish to be dissociated from us, I shall be happy to bid them a friendly farewell.

I think it's a question of logistics. They gain support from being associated with the more numerous truth campaigners in Britain.

Noel
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you hadn't noticed - this is the internet. No borders, no petty xenopohobia please. We have bigger fish to fry.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
In case you hadn't noticed - this is the internet. No borders, no petty xenopohobia please. We have bigger fish to fry.

I didnt think it was xenophobia. I havent seen a single location here set as Ireland. Everyone should put their locations in so they can get in touch with others from their area anyway imo.
Sure, location doesnt matter on the net but i think wokeman just meant meeting in real life etc and/or discussing whats going on in Ireland.
I'd be interested to know how the campaign is going on over there anyway.
Hey maybe im wrong here but i think wokemans words have been misinterpreted.

Peace
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I'm in Australia. I doubt I'm going to get to any meetings either in Ireland or the UK.

But as someone said this is the internet. I quite like lurking on here, because for the main part, it's pretty sane right now. I can't say the same about some 'other sites' I visit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: