FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11...the Truth is Anti-Semitic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a very thoughtful and intelligent film about the "Israel Lobby' and the possible consequences of its actions for Israel itself.

A few 'contrary' Jewish thinkers interviewed. They come to the same conclusion to Alan hart in his book: "Zionism, The Enemy Of The Jews".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

PS Really showing your colours now, Dogsmilk.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk I deleted your last 2 posts since I got a complaint. I realise you were being satirical, but the irony wasn't obvious to the complainant. I know the last thing you would wish is to cause genuine offense so I took the liberty of removing them. If there is a problem with this best to take it up with Tony

Ta

Ian
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Ian; the potential offensiveness (particularly of the latter) was part of the point as I intended to invite the thought as to why it was offensive which hopefully leads to the realisation of why the claims so liberally strewn round here can be offensive. But there you go. I certainly wouldn't wish to genuinely offend.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2) Proven lies......lampshades, soap..etc..

Well since we're sticking to regular writing, perhaps you'd like to answer this:
To lie - commonly understood - is to deliberately state a falsehood knowing it not to be the case.
Please demonstrate how this is a "proven lie"; or were you just making things up you think sound good?
I notice you failed to give the explanation requested on another thread, yet here you are off talking about the same thing somewhere else.

Furthermore

Quote:
This 'satire' is only 'effective' in the eyes of a person who judges anyone who raises questions about the holocaust or Talmudism (or whatever) as a hate-filled fool at best and an utter Nazi at worst.

You forgot naively credulous.

Quote:
masturbatory self-indulgence.

That's what Holocaust denial looks like to me. Ignorant people tapping away on their keyboards in the comfort of their homes, merrily writing off people's experiences of suffering and death as lies based on some cursory internet "research". Then let's blame everything everything bad in the world on Jews and go for a nice cup of tea.

Quote:
This is what takes place in these exchanges. There is no real debate only abuse.

Really? Is that what you think?

Quote:
I find being characterised and misrepresented in such a fashion offensive......

Quote:
3) Talmudism as a racist, anti-Christian (and, therefore, Luciferian) religion.

But happily stating any Jew who considers the Talmud a Holy book is a racist anti-Christian "Luciferian" is just fine ain't it? You moan about being "offended", but you just couldn't care less about how you generalise about other people. As long as they're Jewish.

Quote:
4) The completely disproportionate wealth, power and influence of the Jews in western society

Maybe if we think Jews are doing too well proportionate to population, we should just take all their money and put them in camps. Whaddya reckon?

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

I notice you failed to give the explanation requested on another thread,

Oh, blimey, did I? You'd never fail in such a manner would you?

......by the way, It wasn't me who complained to the moderators about your post. I imagined that you were just trying to provoke a response in kind.

This article (below) quotes a Dr. Rozett of Yad Vashem who says that the 'soap' story was 'mostly made up by the Nazis in order to frighten the inmates.'

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/yadvashemholocaustisraelnew88480313.ht ml

Some will doubtless and, indeed, do insist that the 'soap' story is true. This is a horror of horrors. I suppose it is even possible that this did happen. The trouble for me is that it seems quite possible that the horrors, like the collapsing of the towers (a superficially pointless act) is an inflated psy-op designed to achieve exactly what it has achieved......in this case, to act as an instrument to promote and embed in the collective psyche the (disastrous) notion of the reality of Jewish exceptionalism.

There have been other genocides and bigger ones but why is this one the monster that over shadows not only the recent past but also the present and (horrifying to anticipate) the future also.

This is a reality that remains a threat to all our futures.

It is for YOU Dogsmilk, and those that agree with you, to make your case way beyond any reasonable doubt........NOT US!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
chek wrote:

I saw a very effective satire on that thread, but no abuse ...

This 'satire' is only 'effective' in the eyes of a person who judges anyone who raises questions about the holocaust or Talmudism (or whatever) as a hate-filled fool at best and an utter Nazi at worst.

Or - a third option - poorly researched idiot.

kbo234 wrote:
This 'satire' looks to me like masturbatory self-indulgence.

There wasn't a single 'story' on the spoof cover that hasn't raised its malformed head in this forum in one form or another over the past couple of months. That's why it was funny.

kbo234 wrote:
This is what takes place in these exchanges. There is no real debate only abuse.

I find being characterised and misrepresented in such a fashion offensive......

OTOH, it can be helpful to become aware of how you can be perceived by others based on what topics you post on ....

kbo234 wrote:
......but not so much as to make me care about it.

...or not.

kbo234 wrote:
Your side find any reference to the issue of:

1) 'the Holocaust' as a brainwashing, Zionist empowering, guilt-inducing meme

This is an invention that has no relevance to people in the real world who rarely think about history, let alone some mythical 'historical guilt'.

kbo234 wrote:
2) Proven lies......lampshades, soap..etc.

You might want to familiarise yourself with the trial of Ilse Koch. As they say, at the root of every myth is some grain of truth. As for the soap, Hilberg didn't give it credence in The Destruction of European Jews, and Judgement at Nuremburg lamely states "attempts were made". Hardly a major component then, but most internet hits point to HD sites setting themselves a strawman to knock down. Quelle surprise.

kbo234 wrote:
3) Talmudism as a racist, anti-Christian (and, therefore, Luciferian) religion.

I'm not really very impressed by this religion is better/worse than that one arguments. Most so-called Christians are anti-Christian for God's sake. Next.

kbo234 wrote:
4) The completely disproportionate wealth, power and influence of the Jews in western society
offensive......

Not so much offensive, as the usual well tried and tested scapegoating for the simple.

kbo234 wrote:
.......see, here I go again.......what other way is there to state a case. You imply people who say these things are Nazi degenerates....

Not at all. If anything I state that their lack of discrimination makes easy prey for propagandists for much darker agendas than perhaps they realise.

kbo234 wrote:
....you repeatedly fail to address the detail we raise in these exchanges.

Have I left out any details in this exchange? And is that the Royal 'we' then? I hadn't realised you thought of yourselves as such.
Kerristus - you're not all Mauddibites are ya???

kbo234 wrote:
There's nowhere to go is there??

Seriously, where do you think it's gonna go? That the population is going to throw off its zionist chains before its capitalist ones? Get real.

kbo234 wrote:
You keep throwing the sh*t....so will we.

A clear enough statement of intent - but it seems to me the sh*t (defined as poor quality information) is from one direction only and it ain't this one.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

I notice you failed to give the explanation requested on another thread,

......by the way, It wasn't me who complained to the moderators about your post. I imagined that you were just trying to provoke a response in kind.

This article (below) quotes a Dr. Rozett of Yad Vashem who says that the 'soap' story was 'mostly made up by the Nazis in order to frighten the inmates.'

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/yadvashemholocaustisraelnew88480313.ht ml

Some will doubtless and, indeed, do insist that the 'soap' story is true. This is a horror of horrors. I suppose it is even possible that this did happen. The trouble for me is that it seems quite possible that the horrors, like the collapsing of the towers (a superficially pointless act) is an inflated psy-op designed to achieve exactly what it has achieved......in this case, an instrument to embed in the collective psyche an instrument for the promotion of Jewish exceptionalism.

There have been other genocides and bigger ones but why is this one the monster that over shadows not only the recent past but also the present and (horrifying to anticipate) the future also.

This is a reality that remains a threat to all our futures.

It is for YOU Dogsmilk, and those that agree with you, to make your case way beyond any reasonable doubt........NOT US!

Quote:

Occasionally. And?

Quote:

Sorry, I'm not getting that "proven lie" vibe.
The point is, that's not exactly news. Apart from the (controversial) Zanzig institute experimental stuff (British witnesses IIRC), the soap thing was generally regarded as a rumour from the get-go.
The fact the story perpetuated itself is generally twisted by the denial community into a historical claim that was 'dropped', generally on the implicit assumption this was due to their pioneering efforts. It's a lie. But some lies you display a consistent pattern of just not caring about. Seriously - why do you simply not care when some people lie to you?
Why do you happily chuck about claims about "proven lies" you can apparently not evidence?

Quote:
The trouble for me is that it seems quite possible that the horrors, like the collapsing of the towers (a superficially pointless act) is an inflated psy-op designed to achieve exactly what it has achieved......in this case, an instrument to embed in the collective psyche an instrument for the promotion of Jewish exceptionalism.

If it's a psy-op, how come these people (Jews, obviously) who apparently managed to organise corresponding fake documents on both sides of the iron curtain, orchestrate lying eyewitnesses all over Europe, get several million Jews to hide somewhere for sixty years, get all the 'perps' to keep their gobs shut about 'the truth' until they died, plant human remains to be found etc etc etc apparently couldn't manage to get soap on the 'official record'?

Quote:

Sure. Our European ancestors perpetrated the largest genocide in history and it ain't over. I mean, just look at that massacre in Guatemala in 1982 - on a continuum dating all the way back to 1492. But central/south America are irrelevant round here. Nothing to do with Israel and Zionists I guess.
Why aren't you getting hot under the collar about America's very own Holocaust denial, one all us Europeans perpetrated?

Quote:
t is for YOU Dogsmilk, and those that agree with you, to make your case way beyond any reasonable doubt........NOT US!

Not my job - it's already been done. Repeatedly. You just can't be arsed to find that out. Are you just saying that because your 'counter case' is so terminally feeble?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Besides I'll take no lectures on what is and is not racist from somebody who reckons 'nips' is an appropriate way to refer to the japanese

Nice change of subject.
Do you actually know any Japanese people for you to make that assertion?
The English word Japan is not used in the Japanese language. The Japanese name for Japan is Nippon. The Japanese name Nippon is used for most official purposes, including on Japanese money, postage stamps, and for many international sporting events.
Nippon literally means "the sun's origin" and is often translated as the Land of the Rising Sun.
Check this out for yourself sir.
You will concede that my use of the friendly term 'nip' is like the equivilant use of the term 'brit' or aussie' or any other word that describes a person from a COUNTRY. Your defence of the word beginning with N is however, uncomparable because it is a racist word refering to a race of people and not a particular country. The N word should NEVER be used full stop.
So dont defend it.
And you know yourself that the word ISLAMIST has been used on several occasions which again is an incorrect term used only by Brown/Blair/ Bush/M15/CIA etc.
Use of the word ISLAMIST is wrong as i have pointed out to you before the correct word is Muslim because there is no such word as Islamist in the Islamic faith. So it is objectionable. Just like the N word.
Mind you, when you were living in Southern Africa you may have prefered the K word to the N word?

People should feel free however, to continue to call followers of an Apartheid political ideology ZIONISTS or FACISTS.
Because these are politcal words nothing to do with race or religion.
And so perfectly acceptable.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

Sorry, I'm not getting that "proven lie" vibe.
The point is, that's not exactly news. Apart from the (controversial) Zanzig institute experimental stuff (British witnesses IIRC), the soap thing was generally regarded as a rumour from the get-go.

You speak as if what was the inside gen amongst historians is what matters (and we'll just have to trust you about what they say and think because I haven't and probably won't read the books)......

........and this isn't what matters. The power and force of this material came from what appeared in the mainstream media, mostly the newspapers, in the decades after the mid-60's. When this story appeared in the Daily Mail (say) it did not appear with sophisticated caveats. You and I are arguing about different things. You accuse me of not meeting your points, but you don't meet the argument either. The issue is the effect and the INTENDED EFFECT of all this on the public mind.

By the way, when even Yad Vashem disses an aspect of the holocaust narrative I'll take that as 'proven' even if you choose not to.

Dogsmilk wrote:

Why aren't you getting hot under the collar about America's very own Holocaust denial, one all us Europeans perpetrated?

I'm reading a book at the moment about precisely that. It is called "Love and Death in The Valley" and is written by Kevin Annett, a brave Canadian Christian minister who was expelled from his church and persecuted for trying to expose the abuse and genocide of native American children by THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES in western Canada specifically. This is part, of course, of the much larger extermination of more than 80 million native Americans by European Christianity. This information is also being suppressed and inappropriately dealt with in Canada today.....many of these killings having taken place not very long ago at all.

.....hot under the collar?.....well, this is truly disgusting and the soul wilts before such realities.

That Christian organisations could be capable of such things could render a person helpless with despair.

There is no moral high ground to speak of and I hope we can agree on that at least.

......but Dogsmilk, the reason people like me get 'hot under the collar' about these Jewish issues is because people like you so furiously deny what seems to me to be obvious reality. You ridicule any questions raised as being the result of simple ignorance and real prejudice ( which they sometimes might be) but you do not acknowledge the brainwashing, the way we are all being manipulated on the back of this stuff, the disproportionate Jewish influence etc.

You seem to me like one of the people the (Jewish) historian Tony Judt talks about in the Dutch documentary (link posted above) about the Israel lobby.......one of an army of protagoniosts who leap into action at the first sign of anything raising its head that might act against the interests of Israel.

Dogsmilk wrote:

Not my job - it's already been done. Repeatedly.

Why don't I just believe you and be done with it?

I wonder.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like some extra from
Allo Allo, I'll just say this once
Having Tony Goslings every file and detail of contacts and contributors , his computers his phone records his addresses and contacts, the police and intelligence services are here now, have your details, are constructing a massive anti-semitic = conspiracy theorist display thanks to the marvellous agent Kollerstrom, and everything you say will be put out by the Beeb to best effect
Why on earth are so many here reinforcing that case?
That's what you're doing
That is entirely what you're doing for the public reception
It's getting so I entirely agree only with chrisc DM and Ian on here
This is getting serious guys. Will you look at the aspects of Tony's tribulations
I mean serious
Ponder the implications and what is being built up. They're obviously trying to trash us in the public mind and they may succeed
Time is too tight and coming in real fast. They'll want us out of the way, interned, silenced , discredited by 2010 by the latest
I'm all in favour of people saying what they want, where and when they want
But remember that old wartime slogan Careless talk costs lives
Tony's not around for obvious reasons. John is in and out. Maybe I will have to ditch this horrendously-titled thread pretty soon
I think maybe I should have removed it from the start
People might have noticed that I'm advertised as a "validated poster" while I actually have mod capabilities
For the sake of us alll I might have to start implementing those capabilities pretty soon.
I hope you understand what I'm saying

Last edited by paul wright on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Like some extra from
Allo Allo,

More like Corporal Jones from 'Dad's Army'.

"Don't panic! Don't panic!"
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
paul wright wrote:
Like some extra from
Allo Allo,

More like Corporal Jones from 'Dad's Army'.

"Don't panic! Don't panic!"

The expected slur

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Paul..

You are sad...

"It's getting so I entirely agree only with chrisc DM and Ian on here"

Titanic, lifeboat and Judas...come to mind...........
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, yes, as AJ says- there's a war on
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
Hello Paul..

You are sad...

"It's getting so I entirely agree only with chrisc DM and Ian on here"

Titanic, lifeboat and Judas...come to mind...........

Think on those words on the roundup
Cheers. Meet you in the camp

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna wade in here with what I observe:

Firstly I consider Paul to be largely right: it is looking more and more the case that the PTB want to demolish the truth movement becuase it is being increasingly effective, and the recent announcment that Icke will be standing in Hull is also most likely going to be triggering a response

I dont conclude that Nick Kollerstrom is an agent: but I do conclude he has been unwise and obviously used. I dont blame him as such for that: he simply used his free speech to express himself , and there is always someone to use. The control of the public exposure to 9/11 Truth has been considerable, and thats our fault too: NPT has always been more "groovily controversial" to talk about than the Jersey Girls. It's really not a hard thing to anticipate and direct the attitudes of the majority of truthers: after all we are babes in arms compared to "them"

But I also feel that 9/11 Truth has never been THAT great a threat to "them", at least in this country: at the end of the day its a bunch of allegations thrown at a US administration which will be out of office within 5 months anyway. 7/7 Truth however is a very different matter and I do believe "they" are rather concerned that a build up of critical awareness may be happening

As far as Holocaust Revisionism goes, well I've always tended to tolerate it, and never wanted to ban it, but I cant help but consider that its main proponents on this forum have consistantly failed to grasp the big point:

It doesnt matter

Now that may shock some people (though I dont especially care), and its not that Truth doesnt matter: Truth is Truth

But the behaviour of the State of Israel never had legitamacy based on the Holocaust anyway: the Holocaust doesnt excuse any of the Israeli states actions, and especially not the treatment of the Palestinians

What then would mass acceptance of Holocaust Revisionism achieve?

Nothing that cant be acheived without it anyway!

The entire of WWII was a Holocaust.

Whose life desereved to end? What deaths were legitimate? Who didnt suffer? What people did'nt endure atrocitity?

Unfortunately some people just cant grasp that and just cant let this subject go: we are all suffering as a result and making things harder for ourselves

But that was entirely predictable, and always going to happen: really people are far to easy to manipulate for the most part and "they" ARE experts: we should never think differently

And yet: there is hope: real hope. The changes "they" are desperate to intoduce are breaking consensus trance across whole sections of society: the issues are coming to the surface. The need to make something better is becoming obvious, and the desire to do so stronger.

It really is all to play for: and we do live in interesting times

Which is why, whatever smears are attached to the character of truthseekers in the UK or any other country in the world, the momentrum of the 'Truth movement will not be lost and we WILL win through collectively: no matter how much we individually lose

Truly, these are intersting times

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I dont conclude that Nick Kollerstrom is an agent: but I do conclude he has been unwise and obviously used

Sorry John, given the timeline and circumstance of events I can only conclude that he actually is. Blackmailed or paid off I'm not too sure of
I'll be pleased to discuss this via pm with anyone who wants to know if I trust them and with the acknowledgement that the police and intelligence services will be watching and taking notes

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Quote:
I dont conclude that Nick Kollerstrom is an agent: but I do conclude he has been unwise and obviously used

Sorry John, given the timeline and circumstance of events I can only conclude that he actually is. Blackmailed or paid off I'm not too sure of
I'll be pleased to discuss this via pm with anyone who wants to know if I trust them and with the acknowledgement that the police and intelligence services will be watching and taking notes

I said conclude: not suspect: I could happily suspect anyone of anything: but I'm not going to go concluding it just on the basis of suspicion. I highly doubt such a thing CAN be proved, with Kollerstrom or anyone else, though I'm always happy to be proved wrong

As for the other edge of the double edged sword you describe, thats ALWAYS been the case and more fool us if we ever thought differently. I concluded "F*ck it" and have been posting anyway for some time now, and perhaps one day, perhaps sooner but later will do, I will reap the consequences. Well, thats Life: I wouldnt change a thing

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
What then would mass acceptance of Holocaust Revisionism achieve?

Nothing that cant be acheived without it anyway!

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John
I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist after all, best suited to modelling the latest tin foil couture
But, hey, I've got so much now that says Kollerstrom is an agent, that Tony's arrest is to do with that,Tony and Adrian's previous Beeston investigation, the Beeston 7/7 event which was destroyed by the Hamara's management being leant on very heavily,Kollerstroms appearance with the BBC secretly in tow shortly after that, former Home Secretary John Reid's threats on the telephone to Tony, Icke's standing in Hull
Patterning by these bustards
They feel very threatened and are starting to lash out
All I'm saying on this thread is don't feed them with the ammunition they need
Simple, eh?, but people just don't seem to get it

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Hi John
I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist after all, best suited to modelling the latest tin foil couture
But, hey, I've got so much now that says Kollerstrom is an agent, that Tony's arrest is to do with that,Tony and Adrian's previous Beeston investigation, the Beeston 7/7 event which was destroyed by the Hamara's management being leant on very heavily,Kollerstroms appearance with the BBC secretly in tow shortly after that, former Home Secretary John Reid's threats on the telephone to Tony, Icke's standing in Hull
Patterning by these bustards
They feel very threatened and are starting to lash out
All I'm saying on this thread is don't feed them with the ammunition they need
Simple, eh?, but people just don't seem to get it

In a fair and balanced world, one could be forgiven for expecting the salivating Pavlov's Dogsmilk and Chek NI to wade in any time soon on this.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
Use of the word ISLAMIST is wrong as i have pointed out to you before .....

Not because I have used it I believe

karlos wrote:
Mind you, when you were living in Southern Africa you may have prefered the K word to the N word?

You are so full of it.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, you seem to be very upset these days.

Maybe it's because you're off your leash now, vis moderation and ownership.

It's good to know where you are coming from though.

Am I way off here ?

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezus Mark
Are you a most benign keyboard-fiddler?
I was until recently though had made some efforts to put it "out there"
I can hardly impress on you how important the TG arrest is. I've had this in my loins for days, and yes if you want a slightly porno analogy, it's starting to spurt
This is the start of washing that knowing smirk off our faces, because they've indicated their serious opposition
It aint no more keyboard fiddling. It's moved into the realm of smashing doors down and seizing the means of communication
Like the Muslim community has had for some time now

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

Am I way off here ?

Did you miss Karlos trying to smear Ian as a racist? Just wondering how "way off" you might actually be...

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Jeezus Mark
Are you a most benign keyboard-fiddler?
I was until recently though had made some efforts to put it "out there"
I can hardly impress on you how important the TG arrest is. I've had this in my loins for days, and yes if you want a slightly porno analogy, it's starting to spurt
This is the start of washing that knowing smirk off our faces, because they've indicated their serious opposition
It aint no more keyboard fiddling. It's moved into the realm of smashing doors down and seizing the means of communication
Like the Muslim community has had for some time now

I've been called many things in my time Paul, but, erm, keyboard fiddler will do I guess.

I have no idea what universe you inhabit mate.

I wish you well all the same.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

Am I way off here ?

Did you miss Karlos trying to smear Ian as a racist? Just wondering how "way off" you might actually be...

Nope.

Is Ian a racist ?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

Am I way off here ?

Nope.

Is Ian a racist ?

What's your opinion Mark?

Care to give it?

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've been called many things in my time Paul, but, erm, keyboard fiddler will do I guess.

I have no idea what universe you inhabit mate.

I wish you well all the same.

Get the point man. I use the term advisedly. Substitute the term keyboard with something else, and what do you get? NK in my estimation
That's my best explanation. I cant think of anything else
The universe I now inhabit is the one that's going to encroach on you very soon
I really ought to be spending my time on the sister forum, trying to breathe some life into it, but recent stuff means I can only post here
Most prominently in an alerting capacity

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

Am I way off here ?

Nope.

Is Ian a racist ?

What's your opinion Mark?

Care to give it?

Well Ian hasn't expressed any ideas that could be construed as racist.

In fact he is very vocal about anti racism.

Why did you feel the need to ask me that John ?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: