FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11...the Truth is Anti-Semitic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Quote:
I've been called many things in my time Paul, but, erm, keyboard fiddler will do I guess.

I have no idea what universe you inhabit mate.

I wish you well all the same.

Get the point man. I use the term advisedly. Substitute the term keyboard with something else, and what do you get? NK in my estimation
That's my best explanation. I cant think of anything else
The universe I now inhabit is the one that's going to encroach on you very soon
I really ought to be spending my time on the sister forum, trying to breathe some life into it, but recent stuff means I can only post here
Most prominently in an alerting capacity

I have no idea how to respond to that Paul.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
Ian, you seem to be very upset these days.

Maybe it's because you're off your leash now, vis moderation and ownership.

It's good to know where you are coming from though.

Am I way off here ?

Did you miss Karlos trying to smear Ian as a racist? Just wondering how "way off" you might actually be...

Nope.

Is Ian a racist ?

What's your opinion Mark?

Care to give it?

Well Ian hasn't expressed any ideas that could be construed as racist.

In fact he is very vocal about anti racism.

Why did you feel the need to ask me that John ?

Isnt it obvious? Becuase Ian isnt a racist, as is clearly obvious, so what kind of damn fool game are you playing even posing that riposte? It wouldnt be backing up anyone who supports your own notions of whats what no matter what would it?

It certainly looks that way!

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have no idea how to respond to that Paul.

Use your imagination or pm
I'm being perfectly clear here

Last edited by paul wright on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
John White wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

Am I way off here ?

Did you miss Karlos trying to smear Ian as a racist? Just wondering how "way off" you might actually be...

Nope.

Is Ian a racist ?

What's your opinion Mark?

Care to give it?

Why did you feel the need to ask me that John ?

Isnt it obvious? Becuase Ian isnt a racist, as is clearly obvious, so what kind of damn fool game are you playing even posing that riposte? It wouldnt be backing up anyone who supports your own notions of whats what no matter what would it?

It certainly looks that way!

I have no idea of what that even means.

Here's my post John, in case you may have it twisted:

Quote:

Am I way off here ?

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you're way off here, Mark
Slurs and smears seem the order of the day

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Like some extra from

Allo Allo, I'll just say this once

Having Tony Goslings every file and detail of contacts and contributors , his computers his phone records his addresses and contacts, the police and intelligence services are here now, have your details, are constructing a massive anti-semitic = conspiracy theorist display thanks to the marvellous agent Kollerstrom, and everything you say will be put out by the Beeb to best effect

Plod are at Tony's? Let's not discuss further here. Assuming this is true I will take temporary responsibility for moderating the forum. Any actions I take will be reversible by Tony once I have spoken to him.

paul wright wrote:
Why on earth are so many here reinforcing that case?

The basic issue here is about racism and whether we as a community/movement or forum tolerate racism and the answer must be an unequicovable, no. Anyone associating 9/11 truth or 7/7 truth with racism must be assumed to be either a useful idiot or agent. I don't care if no proof exists that someone is an agent or not. I'm quite happy to think the best of people and assume they fall into the useful idiot category and I'm happy to assume this of Nick unless given reason to doubt it

But Nick by his actions (however unintentionally) has associated 7/7 with his offensive and insensitive views on the holocaust and with the far right and so at the very least falls into the useful idiot category

I ask users to refrain from discussing plod's interest in Tony and those wishing to discuss the issues at the heart of this (the holocaust, racism, zionism, this forum's moderation, individual characters) to do so in a moderate and respectful way and absolutely not behave like 'useful idiots'
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, HERE is your post, in case YOU have it twisted

Quote:
Quote:

Nope.

Is Ian a racist ?

Heres you are asking me: "is Ian a Racist"

Thats what you asked me

there it is

I asked you why you asked that

You replied

Quote:

So then I aksed you, basicaly, WTF are you blithering about, and the answer, it appears, is not much

It doesnt seem to me that i have ANYTHING twisted

But it does seem to me that "twisty" is a perfectly effective description of your posting behaviour Mark

Now the news here is that this forum is not a playground for those who want to play semantic silly buggers, and its quite clear that your own little game is exactly what your posts on this forum constitute

Therefore its time to reign you in and demonstrate to you differently

14 day suspension whislt we consider what to do with you

We may let you back in or may decide to extend that into a permanent ban

It all depends on the answer to the question we always ask ourselves when considering whether a poster should be banned or is worth giving a chance to:

"Would we miss him?"

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst we are at it, 14 day provisional suspension for Karlos too for having the crack at Ian

Too much trying to be a clever b* and not enough damn integrity

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
paul wright wrote:
Like some extra from

Allo Allo, I'll just say this once

Having Tony Goslings every file and detail of contacts and contributors , his computers his phone records his addresses and contacts, the police and intelligence services are here now, have your details, are constructing a massive anti-semitic = conspiracy theorist display thanks to the marvellous agent Kollerstrom, and everything you say will be put out by the Beeb to best effect

Plod are at Tony's? Let's not discuss further here. Assuming this is true I will take temporary responsibility for moderating the forum. Any actions I take will be reversible by Tony once I have spoken to him.

paul wright wrote:
Why on earth are so many here reinforcing that case?

The basic issue here is about racism and whether we as a community/movement or forum tolerate racism and the answer must be an unequicovable, no. Anyone associating 9/11 truth or 7/7 truth with racism must be assumed to be either a useful idiot or agent. I don't care if no proof exists that someone is an agent or not. I'm quite happy to think the best of people and assume they fall into the useful idiot category and I'm happy to assume this of Nick unless given reason to doubt it

But Nick by his actions (however unintentionally) has associated 7/7 with his offensive and insensitive views on the holocaust and with the far right and so at the very least falls into the useful idiot category

I ask users to refrain from discussing plod's interest in Tony and those wishing to discuss the issues at the heart of this (the holocaust, racism, zionism, this forum's moderation, individual characters) to do so in a moderate and respectful way and absolutely not behave like 'useful idiots'

I'm absolutely with you Ian. Most people over here seem not to have a respectful word to say. Like I've said repeatedly now, NK is not unintentional - every time I see that supposition I know it's not true -
This forum is chockful of useful idiots. I know I'm a bit wayward but would be pleased to help you any way I can

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with Mark (other than possibly his over enthusiastic support of Nick). I don't think he was suggesting I'm racist. Karlos however was certainly trying to insinuate it, any repetition of which will lead to me temporarily suspending him as a 'useful idiot'.

On the subject of Nick, I can understand and have some sympathy for those defending him. As I say I still assume him to be a 'useful idiot', i.e. someone who is being used and not an agent, who is where he is due to his gullability. He must be going through difficult and stressful times. But my sympathy is greatly reduced by his consistent failure to follow advice, advice such as don't participate in the July 7 BBC documentary and by the nature of his views and his associations.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you know more than me so let's discuss offline what makes you say his actions are not unintentional.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
because I haven't and probably won't read the books)......

Yeah I guess that would be a bit too obvious...Wink
You walked into that one!

Quote:
.......and this isn't what matters. The power and force of this material came from what appeared in the mainstream media, mostly the newspapers, in the decades after the mid-60's. When this story appeared in the Daily Mail (say) it did not appear with sophisticated caveats. You and I are arguing about different things. You accuse me of not meeting your points, but you don't meet the argument either. The issue is the effect and the INTENDED EFFECT of all this on the public mind.

Well no-one in their right mind trusts the daily mail on anything...
I don't buy that this is an "intended effect". I tend to think it's more about filling the paper. I think it's too easy to see "intended effects" everywhere.

Quote:
By the way, when even Yad Vashem disses an aspect of the holocaust narrative I'll take that as 'proven' even if you choose not to.

No, you said it was a "proven lie".

Quote:
I'm reading a book at the moment about precisely that. It is called "Love and Death in The Valley" and is written by Kevin Annett, a brave Canadian Christian minister who was expelled from his church and persecuted for trying to expose the abuse and genocide of native American children by THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES in western Canada specifically. This is part, of course, of the much larger extermination of more than 80 million native Americans by European Christianity. This information is also being suppressed and inappropriately dealt with in Canada today.....many of these killings having taken place not very long ago at all.

.....hot under the collar?.....well, this is truly disgusting and the soul wilts before such realities.

That Christian organisations could be capable of such things could render a person helpless with despair.

There is no moral high ground to speak of and I hope we can agree on that at least.

Never heard of the book, but I know the sort of thing. No argument here. It was/is...no word quite captures.

Quote:
......but Dogsmilk, the reason people like me get 'hot under the collar' about these Jewish issues is because people like you so furiously deny what seems to me to be obvious reality. You ridicule any questions raised as being the result of simple ignorance and real prejudice ( which they sometimes might be) but you do not acknowledge the brainwashing, the way we are all being manipulated on the back of this stuff, the disproportionate Jewish influence etc.

I just don't believe any brainwashing is about Jews. The most intense brainwashing you're subjected to is from advertisers and they don't care about Judaism one jot.

Quote:
You seem to me like one of the people the (Jewish) historian Tony Judt talks about in the Dutch documentary (link posted above) about the Israel lobby.......one of an army of protagoniosts who leap into action at the first sign of anything raising its head that might act against the interests of Israel.

I'm a lot more anti-Israeli than you'll realise. In terms of the state, not the people. The irony is, the constant drumbeat about Jews I see online makes me reticent about it. I'm not afraid of being called an anti-semite, but I'm concerned about critcism of Israel being exploited by them. I made a point on one of the deleted items (no doubt complained about by one the "woe is me, I'm so suppressed" mob) regarding my belief that there are people out there who wouldn't be quite as concerned about Palestine if Israel wasn't Jewish. And I don't mean you.

Quote:
Why don't I just believe you and be done with it?

You shouldn't.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread wants deleted......

Unbelievable, just unbelievable.....

President Eisenhower 1961
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well no-one in their right mind trusts the daily mail on anything...

Pity, as I read my first copy on Friday and it carried info on RFID tagging of Bees, to examine why they are dying (revealing V small and effective RFID chips in the process), Self Hypnosis for pain management that revealed Allen Dulles, MK Ultra and real cases of Manchurian Candidate experiments, the ridiculous EU fruit sizes business, a call to replace our system of government in order to protect our freedoms (though I guess the replacement could be more sinister) and an examination of the empowerment of children against adults via seemingly CP written police materials that exude a 'trust the state and fear everyone else' attitude. A number of other articles looked at the costs and benefits /cons of going green, Bush removing all the US nukes at UK bases (perhaps Iran needs any that go missing) & the new pro 42 day detention arguements of equal farce and knee jerkiness. All of which should have at least stimulated debate. Probably they are all well covered by MSM sources but I was surprised to see some of them. I shant buy another though as I don't read any papers, I boycott giving cash to largely yellow junk and I cut off the TV long ago as news is like V for Vendetta and the rest is such * anyway.

I know I'm not of right mind though.

However I do agree this thread needs locking and deletion.

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Snowygrouch + Reflector....

It would help if posters addressed the original post....

9/11.....the Truth is Anti-Semitic

9/11 and the prima facie evidence of both Zionist involvement in the act and the cover-up in the aftermath. .......

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2008/06/911-truth-is-anti-semitic.h tml

Now...55 comments.....
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can the prima facie evidence of the involvement of some powerful zionists (for example the some of the ziomnists named in the co-conspirators thread) in itself make the truth 'anti-semitic'? Assuming the truth does indeed show the involvement of these zionists how does this make 'the truth anti-semitic'? The truth is the truth and it is not against anyone (other than the criminals who are implicated by the truth) or any race or any faith and those that present it as such are useful idiots or agents.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bear,
"now 55 posts and running"

Well if your measure of sucess is how many people are wasting time and effectively keeping this sort of damaging and childish rubbish on the top of the threads page is your idea of a benefit to the campaign........

Nuff said really. Its nothing personal, just that this is b*******x and wants deleted.

I assume that Tony`s recent debacle (sympathies BTW Tony) has prevented his moderation of this kind of material. If you want to preach hate (sorry but thats how it LOOKS to the casual observer), well thats your call but it should not be allowed.

This is my last post on this thread and I suggest everyone else with a modicum of sense (and an interest in a functional, serious campaign) abandon it with glee.

Cheerio

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:

What the writer of the original article is saying is that if you tell the full truth about 9/11 you will be called 'anti-semitic'.

He could have added ....'or a useful idiot or an agent'.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11...the Truth is Anti-Semitic Reply with quote

Being anti-Zionist is neither anti Jewish nor anti-semitic. As if all Jews are Zionists! Please get real blackbear. And if you're in the least bit serious post facts and references which relate directly to 9/11 not cop-outs like the following.

blackbear wrote:

The thing is, if you go looking for the truth and sifting the evidence it becomes glaringly apparent soon enough that Zionism and its proponents represent a cynical and viral threat to everything that isn’t them.

As I've said many times foreknowledge of 9/11 does not prove any involvement because many intelligence agencies warned the US Government that an attack was planned warnings that were deliberately ignored. Therefore this post and discussion moved to 911 Truth Controversies.

Thanks Ian and John by the way for getting stuck in while I was out of the loop.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
blackbear wrote:

What the writer of the original article is saying is that if you tell the full truth about 9/11 you will be called 'anti-semitic'.

He could have added ....'or a useful idiot or an agent'.

Please don't attempt to play the victim kbo, as it presents a fairly sickening spectacle I can do without, thanks.

Whether you're able to see that you're being played from two ends (the global imperialists at one squirming to shift their responsibility and the white supremacist/neo nazi opportunist spectrum cashing in for what they can get at the other) is neither here nor there. Either are quite happy for you to chase obviously laid out scapegoats. Unless you really imagine you're Sherlock Holmes solving some 'mystery'. Maybe you're vain enough to believe that.

But you are being used, make no mistake.
All YOU have to do is work out who by and why.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: