FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Galloway: 'No more Mr. Nice Guy'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keithm wrote:
George Galloway banned me from talksport last night,for saying,

U.S voting machines are rigged,

9/11 was an inside job,

i support ron paul, and the next U.S president has probably already been chosen by the bilderberg group.

Fair play to you for saying those things!

I would politely disagree with you on Ron Paul, but otherwise fair play to you.

I honestly think that Gorgeous George Galloway and Tony Benn are gate keepers, and any effort expended in that direction is really a lost cause. In my opinion there can be no other explanation or better example here in the UK, of such phenomenon, alongside of course Nick Cohen. This is taking into account the grandmaster of gate keeping, Noam Chomsky, in the US.

I'm not a supporter of the Labour party (I have been in the past). However, like many, I did think people like GGG had courage. I sent him a copy of Griffin's "Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11" which is quite benign book, mixing religion and politics, but getting "the truth out". Very easy reading too, less than 200 pages if I remember correctly. He's been hounded by 9/11 Truth, he's interviewed William Rodriguez yet still he supports the asinine OCT, I think that says it all.

Sadly move on, the rabbit hole is deep.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
This is taking into account the grandmaster of gate keeping, Noam Chomsky, in the US.

I must remember that one .

Is it not enough to consider that Chomsky may simply be wrong on 9/11 (I am not saying he is or is not, but I'm asking you to consider it) but that his other work, over decades, still has value?

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes considered, carefully, and my conclusion is no. No to Chomsky and his endless droning on and his great lifetime of work. No Sir, no.

What has been achieved by his voluminous, citation rich, indexed works? "Liberals" feel good about themselves? So it's, Noam "Liberal Feel Good" Chomsky, and his foundation funding posse.

The kinds of people who develop a "social conscious" later in life after attending schools like this:

Listed here: http://www.ukprivateschools.com/

..and then meet a black person for the first time in their lives?

I can hear them say "I'm really poor now, I'm down to my last £2000 until the end of the month.", "Daddies brought me a new Porche, but I'm down with the proles I just read Chomsky's latest work." "Charles is in the RAF you know, what ho!, bomb the sand-niggers I say, (for their own freedom of course)."

No mate, not for me, I met countless people like this in the early 90's when I was at University.

For you sir, if you find solace and worth in his writing then good luck to you.

I would prefer to read something else, George Orwell or even Charles Dickens in my precious spare time. On that note could I recommend to you The Road To Wigan Pier?

And yes before you point it out (as you are a 9/11 Truth Critic), I know Orwell went to Eton.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alleluia!! I gota response from George at last!! But not a very long one, admittedly:
Re: FW: House Interventions‏
From: George Galloway .com (georgegallowaydotcom@gmail.com)
Sent: 17 February 2008 17:49:38
To: ( my goodself)

This is all bunkum.

George Galloway

On 08/02/2008, (my goodself wrote)
George Galloway MP,
Copying this to you again as I haven't received a reply to date.

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:44:47
Subject: House Interventions
To: georgegallowaydotcom@gmail.com
George Galloway MP,
A member of the House of Councillors of the Japanese Diet made some very spirited speeches in the Diet re the impossibility of 9/11 attacks occurring as the US Administration and media have alleged. Japan lost some citizens in the attacks, but not the 67 (I believe that is the best estimate to date) that the UK lost.
I ask that you bring up similar questions in our House of Commons. I am not asking that you defend every position of the 9/11 Truth campaign, but I know you are unhappy with the Bushco lies which were happily regurgitated by Tony Bliar & Co as to what happened. I also know you are not afraid to champion unpopular positions, the main one of course being the outright denunciation of our illegal invasions and occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.I am aware that though there is support for 9/11 Truth among MP's, no one has the guts to bring the issue up in the House. You have previously ignored my letters on 9/11; I hope you will not only reply to this, but bring the issue up in the House. In order to see the interventions in the Diet on video, and to get a transcript, I enclose a link to the relevant article on our 9/11 Truth wbsite Forum (I post on this Forum as 'outsider'): http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=106329#106329
I look forward to receiving your reply.
Yours truly, (my goodself, London E1 etc.)
'And the devil led him (Jesus) into a high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And he said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them. If thou therefore wilt adore before me, all shall be thine.' Luke lV : 5-8

Visit George's official website http://www.georgegalloway.com Sign up to our mailing list herehttp://www.georgegalloway.com/page.php?page=content/contact_mlist. html&utm_source=mailsig&utm_medium=email

Cor blimey!! Perhaps we're being a bit hard on George; it's not done to attack the disabled, and there does seem to be something terribly wrong with our George if it takes him nine days to compose a four word 'reply'.

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Alleluia!! I gota response from George at last!! But not a very long one, admittedly:

This is all bunkum.

George Galloway

George Galloway MP,

George Galloway MP,
A member of the House of Councillors of the Japanese Diet made some very spirited speeches in the Diet re the impossibility of 9/11 attacks occurring as the US Administration and media have alleged. Japan lost some citizens in the attacks, but not the 67 (I believe that is the best estimate to date) that the UK lost.
I ask that you bring up similar questions in our House of Commons. I am not asking that you defend every position of the 9/11 Truth campaign, but I know you are unhappy with the Bushco lies which were happily regurgitated by Tony Bliar & Co as to what happened. I also know you are not afraid to champion unpopular positions, the main one of course being the outright denunciation of our illegal invasions and occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.I am aware that though there is support for 9/11 Truth among MP's, no one has the guts to bring the issue up in the House. You have previously ignored my letters on 9/11; I hope you will not only reply to this, but bring the issue up in the House. In order to see the interventions in the Diet on video, and to get a transcript, I enclose a link to the relevant article on our 9/11 Truth wbsite Forum (I post on this Forum as 'outsider'): http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=106329#106329
'And the devil led him (Jesus) into a high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And he said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them. If thou therefore wilt adore before me, all shall be thine.' Luke lV : 5-8

Visit George's official website http://www.georgegalloway.com Sign up to our mailing list herehttp://www.georgegalloway.com/page.php?page=content/contact_mlist. html&utm_source=mailsig&utm_medium=email

Cor blimey!! Perhaps we're being a bit hard on George; it's not done to attack the disabled, and there does seem to be something terribly wrong with our George if it takes him nine days to compose a four word 'reply'.

I rest my case, Gorgeous George Galloway GGG, an example of a total and utter moron & Gate Keeping.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, Sherlock!!

I've just sent this reply to 'my' MP:

George Galloway MP,

Thank you for your rather belated 'reply'.

Thinking of standing again for Bethnall Green & Bow, George?

Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Thinking of standing again for Bethnall Green & Bow, George?

Yeah no worries mate.

Dressed in his red leotard as above, he might stand for Bethnall Green & BOY George, but that's about it.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys will never be out of a job at Christmas - they're crying out for them at the Panto's - Tony Bliar as Pinnochio; Ken Livingstone as Dick Turpin; and our George as Puss in Boots.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curiously the 9/11 Truth leaflet I was handed at the Ian Henshall talk last night lists George Galloway as one of 20 politicians and celebrities "challenging the official account of 9/11"

Given how notoriously litigant Gorgeous George is, you may be well advised to take his name off..........

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: George Galloway predicted the next US prez will be black? Reply with quote

Seems not so stoopid a year on does it?

He's a smart chappy is george, alas more into his career than the world maybe but he does know his stuff.

He shud open his eyes more on the truth of 9/11 but hey galloway a small cog in a huge machine.

1 year on from when this post started and Barack Obama is pulling ahead in the race for the democratic nomination to run for president.

Good call George.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherlock Holmes wrote:
outsider wrote:

This is all bunkum.

George Galloway

George Galloway MP,

George Galloway MP,

I rest my case, Gorgeous George Galloway GGG, an example of a total and utter moron & Gate Keeping.

I've swallowed my pride, and emailed GG congratulating him on his Somalia speech in the Commons:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20091.htm

TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very chomsky-ish behavior , must be a gatekeeper.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG accuses police of provocation:

http://by105w.bay105.mail.live.com/mail/EditMessageLight.aspx?Action=R esumeDraft&DraftID=41c783fb-62d6-4ca5-9a8e-196e912379f3&n=1269625508

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:
This is taking into account the grandmaster of gate keeping, Noam Chomsky, in the US.

I must remember that one .

Is it not enough to consider that Chomsky may simply be wrong on 9/11 (I am not saying he is or is not, but I'm asking you to consider it) but that his other work, over decades, still has value?

It's a camels and gnats thing Mr Stott. Chomsky says "he has seen no evidence that begins to demonstrate that 9/11 was an inside job."

Only possible explanation.

He can't be bothered to look properly.

.....but worse......he says that, "...even if it's true what difference does it make? It doesn't make any difference at all."

This is simply astonishing.

To him power is an abstract entity. He never tries to identify criminal persons responsible for creating the horrors of recent history. He has nothing to say about the Jewish lobby or Zionism as far as I'm aware.

Therefore it is reasonable to conclude that he is protecting 9/11 and other criminals. It is difficult to believe that he is doing this unknowingly......although it is impossible to be sure about this.

But.

He really does look like the classic GATEKEEPER.

....what does he do? He goes on blaming the US government and the Corporations which changes nothing and educates no one.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of not being 'politically correct', my experience leads me to believe that Jews have more than their fair share of 'smarts'; also that they are generally well represented in Left-wing, human rights and other progressive movements.
That leads me to the conclusion that it is likely that they are responsible for the lack of support for 9/11 Truth within these movements, because I'm sure that they, like most of us, believe that Israel is up to it's neck in the 9/11 business, and they don't want this to come out.
That does not mean they planned or executed it, just that their support and loyalty to Israel is more important to them; and many Jews, of course, do support the 9/11 Truth movement. Even some Israelis in Israel support 9/11 Truth, and campaign for it.

phoenix
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...ahhh!... good Old GG`!... nothing more than controlled opposition!... the address to congress was staged! ( imo`! )... sold to the the disenchanted profane myopic as a kinda nice guy really who`s game for a bit of laugh!... then given his own radio show for all the grass munchers to lap up more of the same!... then after the show his body guard comes out of Talk Sport Towers first... eyes up and down the street... then big brave George comes out and gets into his car quite quickly!... and i know that cos` i sat there and watched!
outsider

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:
outsider wrote:

This is all bunkum.

George Galloway

George Galloway MP,

George Galloway MP,

I've swallowed my pride, and emailed GG congratulating him on his Somalia speech in the Commons:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20091.htm

Well, GGG did have the effrontery to stand again for MP in my constituency, and was soundly drubbed.
I sent him a copy of my email, and his response, adding this comment:

George Galloway,

Well, I hope Jim Fitzpatrick has more 'Respect' for his constituents!
At least you have the Day Job, 'Big Brother', to fall back on!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsider
Don't be so judgemental abt GG
He's alright

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD5tunBGmDQ

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chomsky as a gatekeeper; OK. But imo, Galloway is an enigma. he is his own man (right or wrong). He has been so forthright on many issues; more so than any other MP or philosopher, that he desreves some respect (no pun intended).

* On Palestine, he was fantastic (if a little self serving on publicity)
* The drubbing he gave the US Congress must have at least made all of us smile
* On the Iraq war he has been vociferous and consistant throughout
* Big brother was a mistake

Finally, on 9/11, we will never know why he was the way he was. Perhaps (and yes, I'm being very generous here) he did not another subject to be questioned on every time he was interviewed, which would distract from what he saw as the big issues.

Respect to the man from Respect, but Hollywood for funding, he has got to be kidding.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ TonyGosling & redadare:

How on earth can I not be judgemental, or have respect, for an MP of whom I was a constituent, replying to a perfectly courteous and reasonable email the way he did, to wit:

This is all bunkum.

You can read my email 3 or 4 posts above, and tell me, is his response in any way reasonable?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a bit of a womaniser I hear.
Maybe he'd had a bad day?
Do you ever have bad days?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ TonyGosling & redadare:

How on earth can I not be judgemental, or have respect, for an MP of whom I was a constituent, replying to a perfectly courteous and reasonable email the way he did, to wit:

This is all bunkum.

You can read my email 3 or 4 posts above, and tell me, is his response in any way reasonable?

Outsider, I agree that the response from him was shi#. It was rude, in total disregard of a constiuents views, and not what one would hope for from a representative of the people. You have every right to feel agrieved and to be judgemental.

However, as I said before, he is his own man, right; or wrong. His response to you was wrong, but there have been some significant rights!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway is a bit of a boozer and womaniser.
But he's a friend to the oppressed everywhere and in the Middle East ... and an enemy of BBC lies & Zionit bias.
The man's not perfect.
But he veers towards 9/11 Truth.
Don't veer him away.

Anyway he's one of the greatest orators in the world and not anyone's MP any more.
Give the guy a break.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He certainly speaks up for many causes I also espouse, and I welcome that.
I even emailed him after the above episode, saying I would swallow my pride, and congratulating him on some speech he made in Parliament.
Needless to say, I got no response.
However, I hope I can close the present dialogues by saying I welcome his work for Palestinians, Latin America, Muslims and anybody else worthy of support, but I am glad he is no longer my MP, as I had no means of having him put my points to Parliament (for whatever good that would have done!).
I know have Jim Fitzpatrick as a New Labour MP; I have been told he is not progressive, by someone who knows a lot more about Labour politics than me.
We'll see how that progresses; I'll make another thread if anything interesting comes up on that front.
But I really do think we should have a thread purely for MP's and perhaps also MEP's responses to our 9/11 queiries.
What say?

Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: George Galloway irredeemably disgraces himself Reply with quote

It can now be confirmed that George Galloway is one of the worst, most sinister and most opportunistic cowards ever to have raised their head in the field of politics.

Galloway lets the Fascists he so publicly attacks completely off the hook and hands them on a silver platter their hoaked up reasons for War. And he does so while at the same time publicly and venally attacking those who speak, and try to expose, the truth.

It doesn't get lower than this in the Left Gatekeeper world, this is sub-pondlife.

And this at a time of major breakthroughs like the "Building What?" campaign, who or what this creature is is anyone's guess.

Link
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he has utterly discredited himself, politically.

Upon a careful re-read of his statement to the US Senate and all he has done since to ameliorate the dreadful plight of the oppressed, it might just become apparent at some future point that he has destroyed himself so as to avert a Zionist<>Thule nuclear first strike or the credible threat of such...

That is the 'best' I can come up with merely as conjecture at such a despicable reversal.

The focus & style of the questioner leaves some doubt about how much theatre/fifthcol is involved here, too...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've extracted for you, from some long complicated correspondence between various Canadian truthers, some links to things Galloway has said or written.

In the Scottish Daily Record of Sept 13, 2010 he wrote a lot of interesting things including:

"I support the demand for a new and proper investigation of 9/11."

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/georgegalloway/2010/09/the-truth-about- 911-is-out-the.html

Here's his intervention in the US senate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyyGoPerzWc

In this short clip from an interview with Willy Rodriguez he clearly says he does not support the official version of 9/11 and admits he has in the past been guilty of inappropriately calling people "conspiracy theorists" but now admitting he is one of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAWA041FCzw

In this one he says the Neocons are quite capable of murdering people to achieve their political ends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-GND58FKI&feature=related
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for clearing this up Noel
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I didn't make it sufficiently clear that, IMO the underlying issue here is to what lengths, in reality, Israel will go to avoid being further implicated in the rash of deadly false-flag events that have occurred over the last 70 years.

Judging solely on their totally OTT approach to the Mavi Marmara, it is no flight of fancy to consider that they have ~200 nuclear missiles they keep threatening to use...

Sorry for stating the obvious - it obviously wasn't... ;-)

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about setting up a straw-man! I've never met a 'Truther' who believes for a moment that the money was wired to the 'terrorist' Mohamad Atta in order for him to use it for the 9/11 attack.
Nor am I aware of any 'Truther' who believes Mohamad Atta hijacked anything. The wiring was just part of the amazingly stupid 'red herrings' the US ordered their 'patsies' to participate in (see the video 'Zero' for many more examples - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739# ).

Last edited by outsider on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: