FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barry Jennings and wtc7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Barry Jennings and wtc7 Reply with quote

I don't post often on 911 forums anymore.. simply because i don't have much time and have been generally disheartened by whats happening in the world. but the recent testimony from Barry Jennings and the BBCs carefully constructed wtc7 propaganda work has got me quite excited..

this is pretty big.
i think we have a chance of seeing something real happen here.

What are the ptb gonna do next?!

http://911blogger.com/node/16573
we have the full video of Barry. They can't pretend the explosions didn't happen in wtc7... and pre twin towers collapsing..

they're either going to have to kill Jennings, or try and persuade him to change his mind.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a particularly powerful smoking gun.

Have I got it right that Barry Jennings, subsequent to Dylan Avery's interview of him, denied that he had ever said he had to step over bodies? If that is so, that means he has now been threatened to keep his mouth shut.

You are in most danger when you have a piece of information damaging to the powerful which no one else knows. If that information later becomes widely known you are no longer in danger as threats to shut you up become pointless and expose the powers that be as bullies.

Therefore the best way to protect Barry Jennings is to get this interview as widely distributed as possible and also to distribute his subsequent denial that he ever said he had to step over bodies.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah .. according to the loose change crew he's already had threats in the past. hence why his testimony wasn't included in final cut.

The main portrayal of jennings being 'against' the truth movement seems to be largely sneaky editing by the bbc though..

in the third tower doc the editing team have cleverly placed his interview into the timeline of the piece so that it looks like the twin towers went down, and then explosions started in wtc7.. where as in the original interview with LC, Barry clearly says he heard and felt loud explosions before either tower collapsed.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key question for the BBC here is -

Given the glaring difference in time lines between Barry Jennings account in your production, and the full length Louder Than Words interview currently posted on the internet, my question is this:

Did Barry Jennings specify in relation to the collapse of the towers when the events he experienced occurred, or did you fit them to the time line yourselves?

If the former, I would like confirmation that the time line you suggested matched that that Mr Jennings specified to you and was not manipulated by editing. If the latter, do you consider the practice of providing your own timeline to someone elses story to be objective and responsible reporting, befiting of the BBC's reputation?

Peace and Truth
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not just Barry Jennings but also the other guy who was with him. Lets hope he finds the courage to speak the truth out also. His silence may be telling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: