FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When an airplane hits the ground.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: When an airplane hits the ground. Reply with quote

http://www.410film.com/kalitta/kalitta.html

Remind anyone of flight 93?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

American are good at airplane crashes.
They somehow manage to get rid of the 'evidence' fairly quickly. Very Happy
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not suggesting Flight 93 is genuine in the way we have been officially told, but wasn't it supposed to have flown nose first into the ground? The nose section in these newly supplied pictures of a different crash is in quite good shape - what was the angle and speed the plane hit the ground at in these new pictures?

It is only going to be a good comparison if circumstances are close/very similar.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
wasn't it supposed to have flown nose first into the ground?

And then disappear almost completely??

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
wasn't it supposed to have flown nose first into the ground?

And then disappear almost completely??

I am not disputing that in any way - BUT if the plane you hold up as being like Flight 93 hit the ground at an angle as opposed to vertically, then it isn't a fair comparison.

You'd expect large sections of an aircraft to break off and remain relatively intact if it struck the deck obliquely instead of at right angles. I have not seen any verifiable images of an aircraft that did exactly the same as Flight 93, hence my question as to the circumstances of the newly supplied crash images?

It can only be compared if like for like, same/ish angle of impact, same/ish speed, same/ish model - otherwise it means virtually nothing.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it means virtually nothing.

It means whatever the angle of impact it disappeared virtually completely!!!! Like no plane crash ever before. Yet ANOTHER amazing aspect of the 9/11 story.

wepmob2000

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Kalitta Air 747 that came down shortly after take-off from Bogota Airport on 8th July after an engine fire. It was at low speed and low altitude, as it was attempting to turn back for the airport.

http://www.aviation.com/safety/080708-ap-second-kalitta-747f-crash.htm l

This isn't comparing like for like, as Flight 93 was 'supposed' to have crashed into the ground at great speed from a great height.

The Kalitta Air crash was a comparatively mild one, and all 8 crew members survived.

Its interesting how many Kalitta Air aircraft have crashed though, its a small fleet that loses an unhealthy number of aircraft. Proportionately, if this was BA we would have air crashes every few weeks in the UK....

Interesting also that Kalitta Air has been linked to some dodgy dealings with the US government..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: