FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch - Curfews planned for teenagers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch - Curfews planned for teenagers Reply with quote

So now we know what the knife crime media blitz has been all about...

Curfews could be imposed on teenagers to cut knife crime
By Ian Drury 13th July 2008

Curfews could be imposed for teenagers in troublespots in a bid to curb knife crime.
Ministers believe sweeping under 16s off the streets after 9pm would help tackle the rising toll of stabbings and knife-point muggings among young people.
Police would take the children home or to a safe place, such as a community centre, where mothers and father could collect them.
Parents would then be questioned about why their sons or daughters were hanging around late into the evening.
It is one measure set to be outlined in the Government's new 'Youth Crime Action Plan', to be unveiled on Tuesday................

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Desmond
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't targeting people based on age violate that new equality bill they passed the other day that outlawed age discrimination?
TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we go, floating the idea of curfews..setting a precedent soon to be rolled out to everyone - you can read these people like a book when u know what the agenda is. More problem-reaction-solution.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One wonders if all the behavioural chaos within the secondary school system has been deliberately allowed to develope in order to impose measures of similar severity somewhere further along the road.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally thought we were meant to have something called 'parental responsibility'. Maybe teenagers really are out of control if the parents don't know where they are? Or is that bad parenting? Are they pushing their own failures on to the Government to sort out?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear people moaning about hoodies hanging around on street corners all the time.

if people are going to moan about people with hoods on street corners, what solution did they expect to be bought in inorder to remove hoodies of the street corners?

if the state comes up with a solution it would obviously infringe on civil libertys somehow. wether the police move them on, arrest them for being on street corners or impose a curfew.

the only solutions are community and parental. however communitys are not what they use to be, they are a gathering of strangers and paranoid parents.

in the past kids hanging around never use to be a problem, as all the parents and adults would police their kids and others, thus the problems where nipped in the bud before they started.

an example, when i was a kid i trampled someones flowers(thinking it was funny, bear in mind i was about 7) , the bloke came out of his house and caught me. he then marched me to my home by my ear and told my parents what i did.

my parents apologised, told me off, grounded me and stopped my pocket money.
guess what? i never did it again, and i had learnt my lesson. especially being marched by ear infront of my friends.

now if this had happened today, the man who marched me by my ear would of been charged with assualt for his trouble which i had caused in the first place, i would then get a slap on wrist and sympathy that i'd been assualted, and i'd basically get the impression i could do what i want and there is nothing the victim of my flower trampling can do about it.

who knows where that would of led for me if i grew up in this current enviorment. thank god i was a kid when there was a sense of community and adults looking out for eachothers kids.

who's going to intervene today? nobody. they are to scared of being charged with assualt, being accused with assualt(even if they did'nt), being targetted from then on, and if they call the police they either don't come out or it takes days, and then when they do its to late and there is nothing they can do about it. i know what kept me on the straight and narrow when i was a kid, causing trouble with the wrong neighbour who would then march me to my parents.

however everything im talking about has so many fine lines the situation we are in today is no suprise. you car'nt have it both ways. its either one or the other, either the state has to solve the problem or the community does, but the community has no powers anymore or protection in certain circumstances to feel confident enough to tackle bad behaviour in the streets, without reprisles.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i honestly don't think the problem is parental, obviously with some kids it is. but i believe a lot of parents are not being informed (by other parents who witnesses it) about what their kids are getting upto and therefore have no idea inorder to do something about it. and you cannot exactly stop your kids from going out to play unless its late. do people here seriously think a curfew will solve the problems? the problem will start eariler in the day thats all. its is mainly a community problem imo.

nobody knows anybody in the community anymore so nobody knows what is going off and who is responsible for it.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If kids were put into curfews the drug supply routes from Afghanistan to the City of London and the media celebrities would run dry.

I cant see that happening in the near future unless they are about to be kicked out of Afghanistan. But then again they are up to something in Columbia, hedging their bets.

As long as the kids are killing each other life will go on.
Its called 'free enterprise'... Very Happy
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

however everything im talking about has so many fine lines the situation we are in today is no suprise. you car'nt have it both ways. its either one or the other, either the state has to solve the problem or the community does, but the community has no powers anymore or protection in certain circumstances to feel confident enough to tackle bad behaviour in the streets, without reprisles.

You are right with the above posting.
But the state has undermined the power of both the community and parents via the school system (that part of which it controls).

It has granted inalienable rights to kids which when they flow out into society imply that they are untouchable. Hence no forms of social control can be applied...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

You are right with the above posting.
But the state has undermined the power of both the community and parents via the school system (that part of which it controls).

It has granted inalienable rights to kids which when they flow out into society imply that they are untouchable. Hence no forms of social control can be applied...

good point. even teachers are powerless to stop bad behaviour without reprisles. its gone to far. i think common sense should be applied and bought back. im not saying people should beable to do what they want or deal with situations however they feel fit, but some form of powers need giving back to teachers and to communitys to stop the run away problem without fear of reprisles.

there is no doubt in my mind this is the ideal situation for the goverment, as it allows them to avoid the real problem whilst offering false solutions which just ramp up their errosion of civil liberties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: