FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aaron Russo reprise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Aaron Russo reprise. Reply with quote

Just watched this video again.

Absolutely blinding.

Russo, obviously not a saint, emanates integrity and passion for truth and justice.

Truly a great man, sadly missed.

Link
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great interview.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as this interview would back up my own thoughts, I just can't see his claims as trustworthy. He hasn't backed up any of his assertions.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon wrote:
As much as this interview would back up my own thoughts, I just can't see his claims as trustworthy. He hasn't backed up any of his assertions.
He can't now anyway because shortly after that interview he died. Tell me how he could have backed up his claims. With what? Do you suppose that Rockefella is going to admit it?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon wrote:

Yes, truthseekerjohn.

How can you 'back up' what is basically a story (and a very credible one IMO) about exchanges that took place privately between 2 people.

The physics of 9/11 backs up his story.
The 'War on terror' is a fraud exactly as he claims Rockefeller predicted to him.
The microchip agenda is visibly coming for us.

Do these things not 'back up' his assertions?
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

Yes, truthseekerjohn.

How can you 'back up' what is basically a story (and a very credible one IMO) about exchanges that took place privately between 2 people.
It's suspicious in that it took over six years for him to break his silence on the issue, which just happens to be at the same time as him having a film out. Needless to say, the interview proved wondrous for publicity for his film Freedom To Fascism.

Quote:
The physics of 9/11 backs up his story.
The 'War on terror' is a fraud exactly as he claims Rockefeller predicted to him.
The microchip agenda is visibly coming for us.

Do these things not 'back up' his assertions?
That's logical fallacy; I could claim faries told me they did 9/11 and by your logic it would be backed up.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon wrote:
......It's suspicious in that it took over six years for him to break his silence on the issue, which just happens to be at the same time as him having a film out. Needless to say, the interview proved wondrous for publicity for his film Freedom To Fascism.

Nonsense.

His film was out for ages and 9/11 Truthers confronted him in public many times about it and he refused to commit or admit.

"You campaign for your cause and I'll campaign for mine," was his answer.
The best part of a year later he obviously decided it was morally right to tell what he knew. It was probably difficult for him firstly, because ha was an 'insider' and secondly because he was betraying the confidence of a man he once called a friend.

Logical fallacy?

Rubbish again. 9/11 was an inside job. On this forum we regard this as a proven fact. Therefore Russo's story of Rockefeller's foreknowledge is highly believable. 9/11 was a crime of the elite against the people (and humanity at large). As a member of the elite Rockefeller would be an obvious person to have such foreknowledge.

Logical fallacy?

You wish.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

His film was out for ages and 9/11 Truthers confronted him in public many times about it and he refused to commit or admit.

"You campaign for your cause and I'll campaign for mine," was his answer.
The best part of a year later he obviously decided it was morally right to tell what he knew. It was probably difficult for him firstly, because ha was an 'insider' and secondly because he was betraying the confidence of a man he once called a friend.
Give me a break. His film came out in 2006, and the interview with Alex Jones was at the beginning of 2007 (as far as I can remember).

Did he just happen to have a change of heart, or did Aaron Russo want a new audience? Ever notice how the vast majority of people who saw Freedom to Facism were 9/11 'conspiracy theorists'? In the eyes of truthers, Russo and his work would have been untrustworthy as long as he believed the official story in public.

Quote:
Rubbish again. 9/11 was an inside job. On this forum we regard this as a proven fact. Therefore Russo's story of Rockefeller's foreknowledge is highly believable.
What one believes is subjective. Something being "believable" and something being "true" are two different things entirely.

Quote:
As a member of the elite Rockefeller would be an obvious person to have such foreknowledge.
Do members of the "elite" (I take it you mean the ruling class here, if you don't you'll have to clarify what you mean by that term) necessarily have access to such information? No, they don't.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's get to the essence of this.

You accept the official narrative of 9/11 and are ready to rubbish any evidence that contradicts it.

Fair enough.

Like most on this forum (I think you'll find), I disagree.

As you say, quote: "Something being "believable" and something being "true" are two different things entirely."

.....but something being "unbelievable" and something being "false" are two rather similar things.

I think what Russo said is believable and true (by the way, the idea that he'd put himself at risk to sell a few more 'Freedom to Fascism DVD's is laughable).

I think the official 9/11 narrative is unbelievable and false.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon said:
Quote:

That's logical fallacy; I could claim faries told me they did 9/11 and by your logic it would be backed up.

Given that you could make such claims, what would you claim fairies plotted and why? Afterall everyone else has had a pop at the issue so why not your fairies? There maybe more up the garden path than a book deal or DVD distribution project.

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grew up with Aaron in Chicago. He had a great club that brought in the first British Rock to America. We were both music promoters in the 60's in the Midwest and I was many times hanging with him at his club. We all hung at the Aragon ballroom and Aaron took the step into the big-time with the movies he made. I went off to the Far East for 7 years after the 1968 riots and the murder of Bobby Seals. We were all Chicago boys.

Aaron and I both had the unsavory honor of meeting and greeting the pigs. I do not believe Aaron accepted any invitations and neither have I. I talked to him when he was in Germany as they "discovered" the cancer. I believe it was placed.

We are always placed in a he said she said when we try to expose these creeps. Just look at the problem I am having exposing the creeps controlling 911truth! So it matters not when these people admit their depths when speaking about it only brings more nonsense.

It is something special to know. Most of you will never know. You will never even meet one of these power people much less be offered their doors (I don't mean Aaron but the POWER). To those of us who did not enter the doors we face very hard times, as there is no more business allowed and you are forced to mom and pop it for the rest of your life. Just like Aaron could not even get his investment back on his works and they stopped showing his films on TV to cut off his royalties. They even stole the 50 cents they promised him for duplicating his disks.

In the end Aaron feels no more pain and is dust and rancid meat so the only thing of importance, specially in this movement of this interview, is that you are allowed to hear what he learned being in the big producer chair as the POWER tries to sidle up to the stars.

Like I said, the secret societies and their members are merely phantoms to most of you. Aaron and I know some of them for certain and at certain points they have had no trouble telling us about themselves and as much as I have published the facts nothing comes of it. It is frustrating actually.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Let's get to the essence of this.

You accept the official narrative of 9/11 and are ready to rubbish any evidence that contradicts it.

Fair enough.

Like most on this forum (I think you'll find), I disagree.
What makes you think that? I think there's a cover-up and a possible false-flag op by intelligence services.

Quote:
As you say, quote: "Something being "believable" and something being "true" are two different things entirely."

.....but something being "unbelievable" and something being "false" are two rather similar things.
This has to be one of the most pointless discussions on this forum.

Quote:
I think what Russo said is believable and true (by the way, the idea that he'd put himself at risk to sell a few more 'Freedom to Fascism DVD's is laughable).
You've misunderstood my point. Why would he be at "risk" if any of this never happened?

Quote:
I think the official 9/11 narrative is unbelievable and false.
Evidently it is believable.

You've still not defined what you mean by "elite".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: