FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Icke to contest Hull by-election
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A packed hall of 300-400 people today, as Icke gave a sweaty power-packed trimmed down 3 hour version of his full day performance
A heart-driven energy-streaming bravura display. And of course the standing ovation at the end.

Lots of information on the dodgy new world order connections behind David Davis and his backers, leading to the conclusion that the real ploy is to try to take over the Big Brother opposition, as well as being in charge of the main agenda ie the usual manipulation of both sides

Energetically at least, this meeting should have punched a large hole in the vacuity of the Davis campaign

The video up on google within days - watch for it

marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to watching it. David is a VERY powerful speaker, and the majority of what he says is provably correct.

Last edited by marndin on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday, 07 July 2008
ELECTION UPDATE

Hundreds attend David Icke public meeting in Big Brother By-Election

Local people and those who travelled long distances came to the Willerby Manor Hotel near Hull in north east England to see David Icke speak for three hours about Big Brother - The Big Picture.

It was an incredible event and it was professionally filmed for release for free across the Internet for anyone to access, circulate and use, so long as it is not for commercial purposes. A properly edited and packaged version is being put together with footage from three cameras, but we are hoping to make one camera footage available by the end of today or tomorrow while the final version is being produced.

David laid out the global picture of the Orwellian transformation and also exposed the connections between the American Neocon, or Neoconservative, cabal behind the war on terror and the backers of David Davis, the leading Conservative Party politician who says he called this by-election to 'challenge Big Brother'.

So why are Neocons supporting his stand when they were behind the instigation of the very 'war on terror' that is being used to introduce the Big Brother State all over the world?

It doesn't make sense - until you see David Icke's presentation.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/48/
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thisisull.com/opinions/2061767516_davidickebyelection4.html
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda, what ever happened to that David Icke radio interview with James Whale?? on the internet that was ment to be aired live a few weeks ago? Wasnt it cancelled?
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stephen, I think it was aired on Jame's website.

http://www.jameswhaleradio.com/home.jsp?networkid=87&profileUser=13856
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Hi Stephen, I think it was aired on Jame's website.

http://www.jameswhaleradio.com/home.jsp?networkid=87&profileUser=13856

Someone said it was canceled?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wm9IO0OPKA

you can hear the show with icke on here if you missed it, 2 hours in roughly. unless you mean he was suppose to be on again? in which case i have no idea.

as far as i was aware it was alex jones that was cancelled.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wm9IO0OPKA

you can hear the show with icke on here if you missed it, 2 hours in roughly. unless you mean he was suppose to be on again? in which case i have no idea.

as far as i was aware it was alex jones that was cancelled.

Yes, I ment he was supposed to be on again to talk about the Hull by-electiion.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
A packed hall of 300-400 people today, as Icke gave a sweaty power-packed trimmed down 3 hour version of his full day performance
A heart-driven energy-streaming bravura display. And of course the standing ovation at the end.

Obviously the majority of attendees were not local or that he failed to convince many given that Mr Icke only managed a hundred or so votes.

That said it was a valuable talk that no doubt will do the rounds and get people thinking

amaninblack
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: DAVID ICKE Reply with quote

Quote:
Obviously the majority of attendees were not local or that he failed to convince many given that Mr Icke only managed a hundred or so votes.

DAVID ICKE DID NOT TRY TO GET VOTES.
HIS PRESENTATION AT THAT MEETING HAS BEEN THE TOP OF
THE 'MOST VIEWED' OF GOOGLE VIDEO IN THE UK FOR ABOUT A WEEK.
ALSO IN TOP FIVE IN THE WORLD.

HIS VIDEO HAS BEEN SEEN BY MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.
HE USED THE ELECTION AS A PLATFORM TO GET HIS MESSAGE ACROSS.
HE ACHIEVED AND SURPASSED HIS OBJECTIVE.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without the need for CAPS LOCKS (please stop posting like that Amininblack, its bad netiquette and puts me OFF reading what you have to say, I'm sure others react the same), Amininblack has it bang on IMO

Given the massive success of the googlevids of Ickes talks during his "campaign" I'd say the effort has been well justified

amaninblack
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DON'T SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH CAPITOLS. I FIND IT EASIER TO READ MYSELF. AND QUICKER TO TYPE. I LIKE THE SIZE OF THE FONT ON SCREEN.
DONT UNDERSTAND THE FUSS REALLY.

WILL WRITE LIKE .....this in future.....
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all 9/11 truthers like David Icke. Although his opening comments seem unfair, Rixon Stewart here writes about the 'shape-shifting' stuff and Icke's 'sprituality' or lack thereof.

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8956

David and Goliath?

Rixon Stewart – July 12, 2008

David Icke has spent the past 15-years or so quite lucratively. Speaking to audiences across the globe he’s made a name for himself talking about the world’s secret rulers: the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati and suchlike.

In theory at least, he should have made a tidy sum. But that may be coming to an end as Icke has just had a run-in with British Member of Parliament David Davis.

For readers outside the UK, David Davis is one of the few politicians here with any shred of integrity. And although he may have dubious "advisors" – placed by the party hierarchy to "guide him", according to the dictates of the Illuminati – it’s clear that the man himself is independent minded and a decent human being at that.

However, the same cannot be said of Icke, whom this writer has met on a number of occasions. For those who haven't, he is a rampant egoist who is motivated by his egotism rather than by any desire for truth.

A David Icke talk
To this end he has taken the research of others, passed it off as his own, added a few of his own really absurd ideas – such as the notion of "shape-shifting reptilians" – and then reaped the rewards without acknowledging those who did the original research.

I personally know several researchers – including Dave Starbuck and an American genealogical investigator – to whom this has happened.

Now, it’s true, we are all on a learning curve and Icke is no exception. In fact it was Dave Starbuck who more than a decade ago first informed him about Adam Weishaupt; until then Icke had been blissfully ignorant of one of history’s most notorious conspirators.

However, it’s in the sphere of genuine spiritual knowledge that Icke is most noticeably lacking. Indeed in terms of spiritual development Icke is almost infantile. It shows in his egoism, his own ideas and even in his bloated physical countenance.

It also shows in his repeated references to “shape-shifting reptilians”, which reveals a profound ignorance of the nature and inhabitants of the various spiritual worlds that adjoin our own.

Like they say: a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Contrary to what some of his defenders say however, Icke is not bringing the crimes of the ruling elite to wider public attention. This would be happening anyway for this truly is a time of revelation when much that was hidden is coming to light.

Icke is simply a Johnny come lately and the criminal elite must be thanking their gods for his appearance, for if anything he has helped further conceal their crimes.

For example, in his 1999 bestseller “The Biggest Secret” Icke devotes many pages to Princess Diana’s death. He makes a brief passing reference to Richard Tomlinson’s affidavit but spends pages and pages on the "reptilians" in the Royal House of Windsor.

Icke explains the 'Reptillian agenda'
According to Icke, Britain’s Royalty are all "shape-shifting reptilians" with an appetite for human flesh and Diana was another of their victims.

Purely by association this demolishes the integrity of credible witnesses like former intelligence officers David Shayler and Richard Tomlinson.

So it’s more than likely that covert operatives have used Icke’s egoism to inveigle and feed him these absurdities – thereby helping to discredit by association the genuine research of others he uses.

More than 25 years ago I was hearing much of what Icke now talks about – minus references to the reptilians – from an old South African tradesman, a simple builder who also happened to know Credo Mutwa. This was while David Icke was still a sports commentator and long before he had even met Credo Mutwa.

Yet someone – it may even be Icke himself – still has the temerity to write:

“David Icke, as someone who was warning about the coming Big Brother State before either of today’s speakers had even heard of it, simply wanted to listen to what they had to say, but was not allowed even though he had a ticket.

“Davis said he called this by-election to have a public debate on these issues, yet won’t even allow the world’s most prolific writer on the subject to -sit in an audience and listen to him. So Big Brother steps in to stop David Icke attending a meeting called to ‘challenge Big Brother’…

“If you support what David Icke is trying to do, virtually alone, and you want his books and work to continue …” (Another appeal for money follows).

So now that someone is campaigning on issues that Icke has exploited he’s upset. Or is he? The fact that he seems to be targeting David Davis makes this writer suspect that Icke is being "guided" by the covert intelligence operatives who use him.

The authorities have realised that Davis is one of the few figures in UK politics with real integrity and this is an attempt to undermine him.

For example: Davis has just won a by-election in his constituency on the issues of the growing power of state, increasing surveillance etc. While the Conservative hierarchy distanced themselves from the contest, the ruling Labour party flatly refused to field a candidate against Davis saying his campaign was a “publicity stunt”.

In other words neither party wants these issues debated because it undermines the whole approach of “dictatorship by stealth”.

Nonetheless, for those who were still ready to listen to Davis the powers that be had another card up their sleeve.

Namely David Icke, a man who has plagiarised others research and who now sees his “pioneering” work in a field open to wider exposure by David Davis.

Even if Davis doesn’t fully grasp what we face – and many don’t – he is still one of the few politicians ready to openly take issue with the emergent Big Brother.

Because of that Davis presents a real obstacle for the Illuminati. And the fact that he has taken a stand has the potential to awaken many more people. In short he is spreading the seeds of what could potentially become popular opposition to the New World Order.

True, it also undermines a lucrative field for David Icke. But that may be why Icke is giving away videos purporting to expose Davis for free.

To close, a couple of interesting biographical details about the David Davis: he was born the illegitimate son of a working class factory girl around 1947. A Jewish family, trade union activists, then adopted him and brought him up.

He then went on to serve in the territorial S.A.S.

Despite his working-class origins, Davis went on to climb the ranks of the Conservative Party: a route usually reserved for the upper middle classes and the aristocracy.

Finally, this web site considers David Davis someone to watch and it’s likely that the powers that be will now try to bury him, figuratively at least.

As Sherman Skolnick was wont to say, stay tuned…
amaninblack
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: In defence of David Icke Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:05 am

Not all 9/11 truthers like David Icke. Although his opening comments seem unfair, Rixon Stewart here writes about the 'shape-shifting' stuff and Icke's 'sprituality' or lack thereof

David Icke responded to that article on his website.
Also someone replied to it and I totally agree with this response posted below:

Quote:
In defence of David Icke
Letter from a reader to the Truthseeker website

Dear Editor,

I read your recent article `David and Goliath` with some interest and not a little dismay. As a regular visitor to your site, and an infrequent contributor, I must say that your personal attack on David Icke was not only surprising, but unfair and unjustified.

Whether one agrees with what Mr Icke writes or says, or whether one likes the man personally is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, that he, along with Alex Jones, has worked harder and done more to bring the issue of the gradual implementation of Totalitarian Fascism being imposed upon us all, into the public arena, than anyone else currently engaged in the field of global conspiracy research.

Therein I believe lies the real issue behind your recent `hatchet job` on him. Jealousy !!

Personally speaking, David Icke is nothing to me, other than an information source. There are some fundamental issues upon which he and I would disagree, but the following has to be said about the man. His writing is original in style, compelling, exciting, absorbing and interesting, which is more than can be said for many of the so called `respectable writers`.

Whenever David Icke is referred to, the subject of `Reptilian Shapeshifters` emerges to immediately cast doubt upon all other areas of his work. You yourself in your recent `Anti Icke` diatribe labelled his theories on this matter absurd. What makes you such an authority on this subject. What is your explanation for the countless numbers of people across the world, totally unconnected, who relate almost identical stories of encounters with `reptillian beings`. How do you explain away as absurd the endless themes of `Serpent` and `Dragon` Gods in the ancient texts from all corners of our planet.

Simply saying that the issue is absurd is absurdity in itself. Christians, and many in the conspiracy research field label themselves as such, hold onto beliefs which have been proven conclusively to be nothing more than symbolic fables. Many of the themes in the Holy Texts are deeply profound and relevant to a decent way of life, but are not to be taken literally. The Old Testament was predated by the Sumerian Texts and is generally a recycling of those ancient works. The origins of the New Testament are similarly dubious, and again reworkings of other themes. So which is more absurd; That a Race of Aliens with Reptilian genetics arrived here in antiquity, and have controlled the planet and it's inhabitants ever since through hybrid bloodlines capturing positions of power. Or that the earth was created in six days, that Jesus walked on water, that a burning Bush spoke etc. ?

I do not know what your personal belief system is, nor does it concern me. You are doing stalwart work with your site, and it is disappointing to read such an unnecessary oral assault on a fellow `voice of freedom` such as David Icke.

You mention that Icke has plagiarised the work of other researchers, then refused to credit them. I have read many books over the past few years by people such as Gary Allen, Jim Marrs, James Perloff, Ivor Benson, Texx Marrs, Henry Makow, Booker and North, David Livingstone, Zechariah Sitchin and not least David Icke. In all of their books similar themes are propagated, some so similar as to be close to `verbatim`. Not every source is listed or credited. Many are, and it is similarly the case with Icke. As far as I can see, anyone writing in this field could be accused of plagiarising, but Icke, because of the spotlight he attracts is the one who is most often accused. The man and his family has suffered the most intense public ridicule. I have read many fellow `researchers` such as yourself condemn him as a `money grabber` and a charlatan, working on behalf of the Illuminati, introducing his reptillian themes in order to discredit genuine research.

Let's examine this possibility more closely. Have you seen how Icke lives ? He by no means appears to be a wealthy man, and why should he not receive renumeration for his work ? Is it not the norm, that Authors get paid for their `art`. His weekly newletters cost £3 a month which calculates out at around a penny a day, and boy are they worth it.

I served in the Military and the Police for a period totalling 21 years of my life. I am not easily taken in, and am sceptical and questioning by nature. I have read extensively these past 13 years, and consider myself a serious student of History, and I find Icke's take on said History both generally accurate and refreshing.

I first became aware of David Icke last year when I read an article by him on Henry Makow's `Savethemales` Site of which I am a great admirer. The Icke piece was regarding the `Charity` Common Purpose. It was expertly written and informative and by the way credited the research done by Mr Brian Gerrish. I remembered that Icke had been a Sports Presenter or something on TV, but nothing more than that. I checked him out on the internet and came upon an online copy of his book `The Biggest Secret`. I read the book cover to cover within the space of one night. It took me nine hours. Never before had I read a book without interuption. I was exhausted and a little confused. The following week, my wife and I read it together and were dumbstruck by it. Let me tell you this about `The Biggest Secret`; I have sent the online link to very many people. All have read it, and not one has returned to me with a negative response. I am speaking about people with very diverse and differing belief systems. A Roman Catholic in Italy, a Muslim here in Denmark, a Baptist in Montana, a former reformed member of the Communist Party in the UK, and a Jamican Rastafarian in Sweden. All like me have been astounded at the contents and revelations in this book.

Icke's books are a phenomena in themselves. Whether one accepts all he writes, some of what he writes, or none of what he writes. No thinking person can simply discount them as absurd.

It is a too common practice today for researchers to debase and denigrade others working in the same field, and Icke has come in for more than his fair share of this. You mention that Dave Davis is sincere in his stance against `Big Brother`. Well please address the following questions; If Mr Davis is genuine, then why have two MPs who are members of the Henry Jackson Society, a `Neocon` Thinktank come out in open support of Davis's platform ? The MPs in question being, Ed Vaizey MP, Michael Grove MP, along with Colonel Tim Collins, all three of which are signatories to the pricipals of this `Society` which has proven links with `The Project For The New American Century` and which numbers amongst it's patrons such `Illuminaries` as Richard Perle, Robert Kagan and James Woolsey together with a host of others of the same ilk ? If Mr Davis is genuine, why has he accepted paid engagements as a speaker at the `American Enterprise Institutute`, the `sister` of PNAC and the Hudson Institute `Neocon` Thinktank ? If Mr Davis is genuine, why are people like the Shadow Chancellor George Osbourne, a recent attendee at the Bilderberg meeting in Washington openly supporting his campaign ? If Mr Davis is genuine, why was Patrick Mercer MP also supporting Mr Davis `Anti Big Brother` stance, when he himself has close business connections to security and surveillance firms who manufacture and sell the very equipment being used to install the `Big Brother` state ? I could continue, as there are many discrepencies and contradictions involved in Mr Davis' supposed stand against Totalitarianism. The very fact that you yourself have come out openly in support of him, at the same time defaming, debasing and casting doubt on Mr Icke's platform could, if one continued the chain of supposition far enough place similar doubt on your own sincerity. This is how rediculous and impossible the whole scenario has become. It's a `school outing` for the Illuminists whose very existence and success depends on `Divide and Rule`. Okay, perhaps David Icke has his faults, don't we all. Pehaps he had never heard of Adam Weishaupt until Dave Starbuck informed him as such. I mean, honestly, is a man really expected to list as a credit all such things, at evey juncture, whenever he is informed in personal conversation by someone about something. Let's be realistic here. Does Mr Starbuck (whose excellent work I am proud to support) credit every person or source every time ? Probably not.

I believe that the true background to the constant personal attacks made on Icke are due to the fact that he is highly critical of organised religion, and as I have mentioned above, many of the researchers in this field tend to be Christians. It might well be that Mr David Davis MP is truly seeking to use his position as a Member of Parliament to turn back the tide of Authotarianism sweeping across Britain. If so, good for him. But your diatribe against David Icke, was clearly of a personal not academic nature and has done neither yourself, nor your site any credit whatsoever. There is something in the British Character which seems to be uncomfortable with success and successful people. David Icke has paid his dues through years of vilification, which contunues unabatted and deserves his rewards along with his penance. It is because of his work in the main, that people are at last now beginning to hear about and understand that those `rumblings` of discontentment they felt, due to the impositions being placed upon them by government are not incidental, but orchestrated and designed from the centre, and are actual.

David Icke chose not to remain anonymous. He raised his head above the ramparts and took the arrows fired at him. There is in your article an element of treachery towards a fellow brother in arms. Not only does Icke have to dodge the arrows from the front, but also those aimed at him from the rear.

Jealousy is an ugly and transparently obvious emotion.

Disappointedly yours

Philip Jones

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/14492/82/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Not all 9/11 truthers like David Icke. Although his opening comments seem unfair, Rixon Stewart here writes about the 'shape-shifting' stuff and Icke's 'sprituality' or lack thereof.

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8956

David and Goliath?

Rixon Stewart – July 12, 2008

Without quoting the whole thing, that article is just another day in the life of Icke and some of its assertions seem quite... well silly

Another aspect of Ickes life equally consistent is there is always someone or group of someone's out there wanting to use Icke for their own ends

But when it comes to being a truthspeaker: as Icke most clearly is: a certain amount of "dancing with the devil" seems inevitable in order to get somewhere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: