FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plane that hit Pentagon was 'shredded into tiny pieces'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Plane that hit Pentagon was 'shredded into tiny pieces' Reply with quote

http://www.petersnewyork.com/Pentagon911.htm

video here: http://www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=9531&SectionName=&PlayMed ia=No

Quote:
AIRLINER THAT HIT PENTAGON WAS GROUND INTO BOOK-SIZED PIECES: AUTHOR
By Peter Duveen

PETER'S NEW YORK, July 20, 2008--The absence of sizeable pieces of aircraft debris after the alleged collision of an airliner with the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 was due to the strong masonry with which the Pentagon was constructed and the high speed of the aircraft, an author of a new book on the subject contends.

Patrick Creed, co-author with Rick Newman of "Firefight", which details the rescue efforts in the aftermath of fires in the Pentagon building on 9-11, said the absence of large pieces of aircraft debris was due to the fact that the airliner alleged to have caused the damage and fires in the building was traveling "500 miles per hour hitting a masonry building."

Creed and Newman
Patrick Creed, left and Rick Newman addressed an audience on June 4 of this year at the Borders Books and Music store in Fairfax, Virginia. The two were challenged by members of the audience, who asked about the recovery of "black boxes" and the possibility of identifying passengers from body parts.

"The majority of the wreckage was inside the building," Creed explained, noting that most of the other wreckage was "the size of a book and smaller," and "didn't look much like plane debris." Creed also noted that in many airliner disasters, there is an attempt by the pilot save the plane, a scenario that he said would not have been followed by suicidal hijackers.

Creed made his remarks at an appearance with co-author Newman at Borders Books and Music in Fairfax, Virginia on June 4, soon after their book was released. A video recording of the event was televised by the cable news network C-SPAN today.

Newman explained how evidence was gathered that enabled government investigators to identify the passengers and hijackers. Newman said the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) developed a "remarkably detailed diagram" that showed where each passenger was after the alleged crash.

Newman presented the FBI's argument of the whereabouts of the hijackers' bodies, saying that the "majority of the victims...ended up further into the building," while those of the hijackers were closer to the outside of the Pentagon. He said much of the material on the FBI's investigation was released to the pubic after the trial of alleged "terrorist" Zacarias Moussaoui.

Newman went into some detail regarding the recovery of the "black boxes"--reinforced containers containing flight data and cockpit voice recordings--from the aircraft debris in response to a question from the audience.

"The hunt for the black boxes was pretty important," he said. "Those black boxes could have told them a lot."

Newman said the black boxes, actually orange in color, were both recovered on September 14, three days after 9-11. Newman said a worker was taking what they thought was a piece of garbage over to a trash bin, when they were stopped by FBI agents, who wanted to take a closer look. The debris was identified as the badly damaged "black box," and led to the search for and recovery of the flight data recorder nearby, Newman said.

"The voice recorder was destroyed," and as a result investigators "were not able to reconstruct" what happened among the alleged hijackers, passengers and crew, Newman said. The data recorder was, however, preserved well enough to "reconstruct with good detail" information about the flight.

Some of Creed's and Newman's remarks were in response to a polite but persistent questioner who asked first about the current whereabouts of the aircraft wreckage and followed up with other questions. Creed ducked a question regarding the size of body parts that could survive the impact that left plane debris no larger than the size of a book, citing the sensibilities of the families of victims and of eyewitnesses that were in the audience.

Toward the end of their presentation, the duo asked those in the audience who were present at the Pentagon on 9-11, whether or not they believed an aircraft collided with the Pentagon on that day. It was in response to that question that some of the issues were raised about the wreckage of the alleged aircraft.

The U.S. government contends that 19 men of Middle Eastern extraction hijacked three airliners on September 11 and managed to guide them with uncanny accuracy over hundreds of miles into each of the twin towers of World Trade Center in Manhattan and the Pentagon building in Arlington, Virginia. The government claims that a fourth airliner was also hijacked but went down in a rural field in Pennsylvania.

Critics of the government's version are many and varied, but the more robust of them contend that the government staged the entire 9-11 episode to use as the pretext to mount a campaign of military conquest in the oil-rich Middle East, and on the domestic front, to concentrate power in the military and executive branch of government at the expense of the average citizen by pushing through Congress so-called “anti-terrorist” measures that thwart constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

A freedom of information act filing to release serial numbers and other information that would positively link wreckage at the Pentagon with the commercial airliner alleged to have crashed into the building is currently being challenged by the government.

The event upon which this article is based may be viewed in its entirety at http://www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=9531&SectionName=&PlayMed ia=No.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilarious! A plane that travelled as fast as 530mph at near ground level, according to the National Transport Safety Board
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Flight_%20Path_%20Study_AA77.pdf
still managed to be identified as a Boeing 757 by witnesses. They must have had the eyes of Superman! Sorry. You believers in the official account of 9/11 cannot have it both ways. Either the plane was travelling fast enough to have been blown to smithereens on the reinforced wall of the Pentagon (I believe a Boeing spokesperson has gone on record saying that their engines cannot work at near ground level at that speed), in which case its certain identification at that speed as an AA Boeing 757 has to be problematic, or else it was travelling much slower - slow enough to be spotted and (mis)identified by various witnesses who claim to have seen it, in which its utter destruction into small pieces at the much lower speed becomes problematic.

The problem remains. Perhaps someone should tell this 9/11 gatekeeper what Pilotsfor9/11Truth found......
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive often wondered if there was a secret weapon that shot down the plane before it hit the pentagon

would explain a lot of things

imagine if they has a weapon like a big shotgun and it would blow anything approching the pentagon to tiny bits im not saying this is the weapon it could be anything

would they really want the world to know there defences

remember this is ment to be one of the most secure places in the world so if they have anything to defend against planes its going to be there somewere and i dont think they are going to tell anyone about it
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a plane was smashed into tiny pieces there would be lots of pieces around. There wasn't.

First it was said that the plane vaporised but that was shown to be false. So oops, change the story, now someone comes along and says that it fragmented into many, many, pieces but where were they?? Next they will be telling us that all those bits (that didn't exist) spontaneously vaporised after they had scattered around for half a mile. When are people going to grow up? These desperate attempts at disproving that an airliner obviously did not hit the Pentagon are childish and silly.

Last edited by truthseeker john on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The absence of sizeable pieces of aircraft debris after the alleged collision of an airliner with the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 was due to the strong masonry

I think I can go along with that bit. The Pentagon is a masonic sign, isn't it?

Or have I misunderstood that Wink
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IanFantom wrote:
Quote:
The absence of sizeable pieces of aircraft debris after the alleged collision of an airliner with the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 was due to the strong masonry

I think I can go along with that bit. The Pentagon is a masonic sign, isn't it?

Or have I misunderstood that Wink
Laughing Good one Ian!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Bodies.... Reply with quote

Of course, don't forget that, if the plane disintegrated into tiny pieces which we can't seem to see, the passengers' bodies remained sufficiently intact to identify them with their DNA??? Rolling Eyes

See http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=armed_forces_dna_ident ification_laboratory_1 and http://www.stripes.com/01/sep01/ed091701o.html

and I loved the quote from this page http://www.dcmilitary.com/dcmilitary_archives/stories/112901/12279-1.s html

"FBI experts collected trace evidence to search for chemicals from explosive devices and conducted fingerprint identifications. Forensic dentistry experts from the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology performed dental charting and comparison with ante-mortem dental records. Full-body radiographs followed to document skeletal fractures and assist in the identification process, followed by autopsy inspection. "

It took full bodied radiography to document the fractures... ? I thought they were shredded... Confused
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you understand? The plane was travelling so fast that all the pieces kept flying forward into the ~18 ft hole it initially made. That's why hardly anything was left outside the Pentagon - it was all INSIDE, carried forward by its momentum. Rolling Eyes

Believe that and you will believe anything. Laughing
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Bodies.... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:

and I loved the quote from this page http://www.dcmilitary.com/dcmilitary_archives/stories/112901/12279-1.s html

"FBI experts collected trace evidence to search for chemicals from explosive devices and conducted fingerprint identifications. Forensic dentistry experts from the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology performed dental charting and comparison with ante-mortem dental records. Full-body radiographs followed to document skeletal fractures and assist in the identification process, followed by autopsy inspection. "

It took full bodied radiography to document the fractures... ? I thought they were shredded... Confused

There were 125 people that were killed in the Pentagon, so yes there would be bodies. Unfortunately there is not a detailed breakdown of the autopsies in this piece. Does anyone know where there is?

You can easily find out who was killed in the Pentagon. Like the WTC deaths (and unlike the airline passenger deaths), we can believe that these people were killed... interestingly the people killed in the Pentagon were mainly auditors - you can find their job titles on official websites - investing the DoD's missing $2.2 trillion budget shortfall that Donald Rumsfeld announced er... on September 10th, 2001...
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: 64 'passengers'... Reply with quote

SciencePlease, my understanding is that 189 bodies were identified by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were “passengers” on the plane.

A list of the passengers (not the autopsies) is here http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.htm l

Interestingly enough, the web page of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology which used to have this information seems to have 'vanished' (much like the wreckage of Flight 77) Shocked
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 64 'passengers'... Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
SciencePlease, my understanding is that 189 bodies were identified by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were “passengers” on the plane.

A list of the passengers (not the autopsies) is here http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.htm l

Interestingly enough, the web page of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology which used to have this information seems to have 'vanished' (much like the wreckage of Flight 77) Shocked

Hi Spiv,

Sure 189 bodies processed. 125 worked at Pentagon, the 64 passengers would, I suspect just be "tissue samples" as mentioned in the article. I was just making the point that AFIP would be processing bodies. While I am skeptical of the official story (as is everybody, I guess, on this forum), we shouldn't forget that there were real victims which was sort of implied in an earlier post by the "shredded" comment.

By the way, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology still have a website. What do you mean "vanished"?
http://www.afip.org/
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: vapourised... Reply with quote

Good comment Scienceplease, yes, let's not forget that there were real victims in this attack, victims to whom I owe the greatest of respect and one reason why I feel real and proper answers as to why and how they were killed should be provided by the American authorities.

As regards any "tissue samples" of the passengers, my understanding originally was that the plane was "vapourised" due to the intense fire, so if the fire was hot enough to "vapourise" the plane, how can there be useful "tissue samples"? Seems like, as with all the official 911 conspiracy, we go around in circles, arriving at absurdity after absurdity.

I love this short clip

Link
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One point of interest that I saw raised in a recent post elsewhere, by CIT I think - relating to the short animation extract included here - is the very obliging way the tree and also the lamp posts in the longer original version just passively lay down flat on the ground after being struck and broken by the alleged aircraft. Almost like rolled daisies.

In our everyday, non-computerised and no doubt less 'authoritive' reality, those objects would have sheared and/or shattered to varying degrees in the process of becoming 500 mph flying missiles.

Yet strangely, they didn't.
Though almost as a tip of the hat gesture, they did break one car's windscreen. The driver was shaken though otherwise unharmed.

Which was lucky because flying about at that speed they could easily have had somebody's eye out.

It's them or us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: