FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC Witnesses to a BOMB on 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: WTC Witnesses to a BOMB on 9/11 Reply with quote

anyone seen this before.

This user added this video last month, I suspect much controversy will spark once this witness account starts prevailing around the net. Listen to what the lady says especially towards the end:

WTC Witnesses to a BOMB on 9-11

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-_PqD66QqE
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=h-_PqD66QqE
Explosions on lower levels. Hmm. How's the controlled demolition "theory" for the destruction of the World Trade Center twin towers NOT possible?
Vlag
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh whoa, so this lady just said a 'bomb' went off BEFORE the first plane hit? Wait, if she implied all this was happening before the FIRST plane hit, then what was all the commotion about before the plane impact? I mean, what were they running away from? Did she mean after the bomb and before the plane impact? This could sound like a stupid question but I just want to clarify what she just said.
Vlag
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry if this has been discussed 100x before, but what do you draw from this video below??

UNKNOWN RISING SMOKE FROM THE GROUND, BEFORE ANY COLLAPSES HAPPENED

Link

Well??[/b]

Last edited by Vlag on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlag
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: WTC Witnesses to a BOMB on 9/11 Reply with quote

keithm wrote:
anyone seen this before.

This user added this video last month, I suspect much controversy will spark once this witness account starts prevailing around the net. Listen to what the lady says especially towards the end..

This is a good find keithm, but I doubt that it will raise anymore cufuffle than the William Rodriguez situation. Rodriguez basically said the same thing - about explosions going off BEFORE the FIRST plane hit the North Tower. And that (Rodriguez's testimony) I'm afraid still does not budge official conspiracy defenders into thinking twice. So I think that this lady's testimony is only going to do as much as Rodriguez's. But, still a good find though keithm.
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vlag, that's what we're all here trying to deal with - it's not so much a question of proof that the OCT is a lie, it's the problem of so many people having been taught from birth to respect authority over reality.

-Alex Jones
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just confirmation of William Rodriguez's story that a bomb went off in the basement immediately before the first aircraft hit.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vlag wrote:
Oh whoa, so this lady just said a 'bomb' went off BEFORE the first plane hit? Wait, if she implied all this was happening before the FIRST plane hit, then what was all the commotion about before the plane impact? I mean, what were they running away from? Did she mean after the bomb and before the plane impact? This could sound like a stupid question but I just want to clarify what she just said.

For any who pick that as an argument, there were two towers and two planes... apparently she was talking about the second one.

redkop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas wrote:
Vlag, that's what we're all here trying to deal with - it's not so much a question of proof that the OCT is a lie, it's the problem of so many people having been taught from birth to respect authority over reality.
yes Dallas couldnt agree more,i try talking to people and after a few moments the shutters come down,almost protecting themselves from having to go to places in their minds.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas wrote:

Yes, well put.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:

For any who pick that as an argument, there were two towers and two planes... apparently she was talking about the second one.

What is the evidence she was talking about the second tower and plane - the South Tower?

If she was, it does not corroborate Willy Rodriguez' story.

We all need to become savvy about rules of evidence. If we don't know who the woman is or what building she was talking about, it's not evidence and therefore will not convince doubters, only those who want to believe it was an inside job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: