FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama Bans Signs From Rally To Be Watched By Millions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Obama Bans Signs From Rally To Be Watched By Millions Reply with quote

Obama Bans All Signs And Banners From Rally To Be Watched By Millions

'Barack Obama's campaign has banned all signs and posters from his upcoming Berlin Rally in Germany, an event expected to be attended by millions and watched by millions more around the world. Though billed as a security precaution, the decision to prohibit signs will prevent a repeat of an infamous occurrence at an Austin, Texas rally last year when several 9/11 truth signs were prominently visible during Obama's speech.'

Read more ...

http://infowars.net/articles/july2008/220708Obama.htm
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama Bans Signs From Rally To Be Watched By Millions Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
Obama Bans All Signs And Banners From Rally To Be Watched By Millions

'Barack Obama's campaign has banned all signs and posters from his upcoming Berlin Rally in Germany, an event expected to be attended by millions and watched by millions more around the world. Though billed as a security precaution, the decision to prohibit signs will prevent a repeat of an infamous occurrence at an Austin, Texas rally last year when several 9/11 truth signs were prominently visible during Obama's speech.'

Read more ...

http://infowars.net/articles/july2008/220708Obama.htm

Soooooo - back to the drawing-board for anyone planning such despicable behaviour during the potential 'Great Dear Leader''s Rally....
Now, of course, if some 'despicable desperados' were to whip off their T/shirts, with the appropriate messages, and were to hold them up, or even, Jah-Bul-On forbid, 'Moon' with offending slogans on their posteriors (or breasts), 'twould be a blasphemy indeed.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, clearly this picture is why this ban has been put in place.
I guess Mr Tarpley is right about Barak Obama - very postmodern man and not in the least interested in freedom of speech for amnyone except himself - a most dangerous looking character.

He's coming here too it seems in an attempt to sell himself to the populations of the NATO countries - rather frightening pawn in the Nazi comback. US's first black president is run by Nazis, brilliant!

But will the western world buy it - there are signs that even the media have woken up to this guy's PR routine.

Quote:
His very incoherence over policy, the fact we don't know what he really believes in, enables people to project onto him their hopes and desires. He is the perfect fantasy politician. He is America's very own Princess Obama.

But, of course, the belief that a handsome prince can magic away the troubles of the world is infantile. The idea that there is a new kind of sanitised politics by which problems can be solved without having to make hard choices is a dangerous delusion.

To be fair, there are signs that light may be beginning to dawn in America. Despite - or perhaps because of - the saturation media coverage of Obama's world tour, his poll numbers are showing no bounce.

This may be because people are beginning to see the media manipulation, with Obama refusing to answer journalists' questions and participating only in 'faked' interviews by the military in Iraq.

While America may be wising up, however, Britain is about to have its Princess Obama moment. Get out the smelling salts and prepare to swoon.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1038120/Beware-Obama nia-As-visits-Britain-presidential-hopeful-resembles-young-Tony-Blair. html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watching the Sky News report on this and i heard the phrase "New World Order".

Watched the speech and didn't hear Obama utter the phrase - but he got close.

then I watched the report again at 9pm and the presenter read a small intro to Obama in Berlin and she said Obama called for a "New World Order".

Check it out if have you digital - sky news, every fifteen minutes.

Last edited by GazeboflossUK on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
Watched the speech and didn't hear Obama utter the phrase - but he got close.

I agree.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berlin's Victory Column, with a turbulent history, forms backdrop for Obama speech
The Associated Press
Published: July 24, 2008

BERLIN: U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama will deliver his keenly awaited Berlin speech in front of the Victory Column — one of the capital's best-known monuments with a turbulent history that has mirrored the city's ups and downs.

The 226-foot (69-meter) column was built to commemorate Prussian victories over Denmark, Austria and France. Kaiser Wilhelm I presided over its inauguration on Sept. 2, 1873.

The column is topped by a winged golden figure meant to represent both Victoria, the goddess of victory, and Borussia, the allegorical figure of Prussia.

The monument originally stood in front of the Reichstag, Germany's parliament building.

It was moved to its current location, on the Grosser Stern plaza in the middle of the city's Tiergarten park, in the late 1930s as part of never-completed plans by Adolf Hitler's architect, Albert Speer, for a grandiose remake of Nazi Germany's capital, which was to be renamed "Germania."

The column stayed in place after Germany's defeat in 1945, despite some initial talk of dismantling it, and became a top West Berlin landmark.

here's a close up

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New World Order Uber Alles!! (by Jah-Bul-On!)

Uncle Tom makes good.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Obama Campaign's own video of Berlin - perhaps Tony, you'll add the picture?

http://by105w.bay105.mail.live.com/mail/InboxLight.aspx?n=401123765

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsider, There is no Luke IV 5-7. In the true Bible.

(edit)
Outsider wrote:
Now, of course, if some 'despicable desperados' were to whip off their T/shirts, with the appropriate messages, and were to hold them up, or even, Jah-Bul-On forbid, 'Moon' with offending slogans on their posteriors (or breasts), 'twould be a blasphemy indeed.

Blasphemy, what is your interpretation of this word.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:

(edit)
Outsider wrote:

Luke IV 5-7 appears in both the King James and Douai New Testaments; I don't know what Bible you hold to. As for 'Blasphemy', I'll let that pass.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Andrew. wrote:

(edit)
Outsider wrote:

Luke IV 5-7 appears in both the King James and Douai New Testaments; I don't know what Bible you hold to. As for 'Blasphemy', I'll let that pass.

Luke with no Roman numerals and you just passed this.Thank-you
4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan (Lucifer): for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.

Quote:
July 22, 2008 6:22 AM CDT

*World needs strong leader to prevent doomsday*

By Thomas H. Thompson
The Courier

It's the silly season in presidential politics and it won't be over
until November. I'm informed that Obama sometimes omits his lapel
flag-pin. Jesse Jackson was caught unaware when a supposedly dead mike
picked up a testicular comment. McCain stuttered and stammered when
asked since Medicare pays for *, should it also pay for
contraception? And Obama is lurching toward the center. But that's
standard operating procedure for presidential candidates.

Campaign information is increasingly transmitted by the cable news
networks and the Internet. These outlets play the election process as a
kind of soap opera entertainment, trolling for sensationalism and gotcha
moments. The truly serious issues facing the nation are hardly mentioned
or get treated in the form of shouting matches between cable pundits.

I've not heard much serious discussion of any pressing issues. I can't
count McCain's feckless promise to balance the budget by the end of his
first term while retaining Bush's tax cuts. He cannot be serious.

There is one hugely important issue that I can't recall being mentioned
at all in the course of the campaign. The Doomsday Clock of the atomic
scientists stands at 5 minutes to midnight --- that is, the catastrophic
destruction of world humanity. Nuclear weapons are in the hands of the
following nations: the U. S., Russia, Great Britain, China, France,
Israel, India, Pakistan, North Korea. And now, perhaps, Iran also
possesses nuclear weapons. More than 40 other countries have stores of
highly-enriched uranium, the key ingredient for a nuclear bomb. Do you
doubt jihadists are working on a nuclear capability? The Nuclear
Non-Proliferation treaty is little more than a lame joke.

Furthermore, the successful mapping of the human genome has resulted in
the identification of more than 1,800 genes responsible for particular
diseases and holds out hope for their cure. But, at the same time, this
new genetic knowledge means that terribly dangerous pathogens might be
incorporated in weapons material that could result in a human
catastrophe akin to the nuclear midnight.

I think I know why climate change, the nuclear issue and the biological
dangers are not present in this presidential campaign. Candidates, to
put it bluntly, pander to the voters. They know that voter choices are
emotionally driven. They avoid doomsday scenarios like sin.

The doomsday scenarios have one big thing in common --- they're all
global. They will not yield to national solutions, since nations are in
competition with one another, not in cooperation, save for temporary
alliances. Presidential politicians love their country. Their horizon of
concern is the next election.

But world humanity is at terrible risk. Our civilization could disappear
by accident or design in a nuclear or biological holocaust. Must we
simply accept global anarchy and hope for the unlikely best?

No. I have the answer. We need a wise and benevolent absolute despot who
rules over the nations in order to tame catastrophic threats and create
citizens, not of nations, but of the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

The King of kings’ Bible - Revelation 12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - second coming).
12:5 And she brought forth a Man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His Throne.
http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm

http://jahtruth.net/emmau2.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

But I have no idea how to manage the transition. And I am all too aware
of Lord Acton's warning that absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Moreover, I'm a Democrat and a patriot. I'm part of the problem, not
part of the solution.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Andrew -

I make the point I wish to emphasise with the quote I give. Whilst I do not wish to get into a religious debate here, I will just say that I do not give the same credence to John's 'Revelations' as I do to the four Gospels.
I would question, not that John got 'Revelations', but from whence they came. My assessment is that they came from the same source as David Shayler's and David Icke's 'Revelations'.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ Andrew -

I make the point I wish to emphasise with the quote I give. Whilst I do not wish to get into a religious debate here, I will just say that I do not give the same credence to John's 'Revelations' as I do to the four Gospels.
I would question, not that John got 'Revelations', but from whence they came. My assessment is that they came from the same source as David Shayler's and David Icke's 'Revelations'.

outsider wrote:
”I make the point I wish to emphasise with the quote I give. Whilst I do not wish to get into a religious debate here, I will just say that I do not give the same credence to John's 'Revelations' as I do to the four Gospels.
I would question, not that John got 'Revelations', but from whence they came. My assessment is that they came from the same source as David Shayler's and David Icke's 'Revelations'.”

>No you just want to ridicule people and think that to defend them is unjustified. Even when we are for direct action.Take a look around at how many will.

outsider wrote:
Soooooo - back to the drawing-board for anyone planning such despicable behaviour during the potential 'Great Dear Leader''s Rally....
Now, of course, if some 'despicable desperados' were to whip off their T/shirts, with the appropriate messages, and were to hold them up, or even, Jah-Bul-On forbid, 'Moon' with offending slogans on their posteriors (or breasts), 'twould be a blasphemy indeed.”

Just to let you know I detest religion including Catholicism.

Thank-you again for the opportunity, for those who will receive it to receive it.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obomba relative of Bush & Cheney: video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiVMHxGvgE

and assures Israel of his support:

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=036143

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: