FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flight 93 Call exposed..."You did Great!"..(Clunk)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Flight 93 Call exposed..."You did Great!"..(Clunk) Reply with quote

A little too loud on the music but otherwise great short vid. Also think they could have added a query as to why the phone "clanks about" at the end of the call like a land line and not a cell phone.... any way check this out...

Link
redkop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Flight 93 Call exposed..."You did Great!"..(Cl Reply with quote

planetfrog wrote:
A little too loud on the music but otherwise great short vid. Also think they could have added a query as to why the phone "clanks about" at the end of the call like a land line and not a cell phone.... any way check this out...

Link
wow,great clip.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy *! This film is dynamite.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
at the end of the call like a land line and not a cell phone.... any way check this out...

she said she was calling from the plane. she did'nt say which method she used. do air phones hang up like a land line phone? if so that could(or would be given to) explain the noise at the end.

it was proberbly just emotion but her voice changed at the end, she sounded male.

if that is possible from being choked up with emotion, then i don't really see anything else that could be suspicious, other than the 'you did great' bit. the rest is just the words she used. but if your in that situation its hard to tell how you would react. everbody is different.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

then i don't really see anything else that could be suspicious, other than the 'you did great' bit.

If this recording is the one officially released then the 'you did great' comment is more than 'suspicious'.....

.....it is absolutely damning.

Absolutely damning.

This is big evidence of the most hideous kind of foul play. It is beyond shocking. Furthermore it confirms the worst fears of 9/11 truthers regarding the fate of the Flight 93 passengers.

Let's not expect the mainstream media to look into this however....unless they pass it past Mark Roberts first, who will have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this really shocking 'give away'.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with this video is we don't know who the caller is, though we are shown her photograph. We don't know if the voice is that of the woman in the photograph. We don't know who the man is - her husband perhaps?

I'm not even sure if that whisper at the end said "you did great" as the movie claims. It was not clear enough to be sure.

We don't know if her identity papers were found. How did that alleged fact become public? Was it revealed in the Mossawi trial or what?

A lot of information is needed before this can become believeable "evidence". I'm not saying it's not true, merely that there is a battle on to disprove the government conspiracy theory and we need firm evidence to prove we have been lied to.

Can anyone answer the questions I've raised?

We need to be sure not to chase red herrings that are put in our way in order to trap us into making false allegations.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If this recording is the one officially released then the 'you did great' comment is more than 'suspicious'.....

if it is on the offically released version............

i car'nt say either way hence at the moment it is suspicous, no matter which side your coming from it should'nt be there and is therefore suspicous.

i don't know how many hands the version here has passed through so i cannot take it as 100%, yet.

it also sounds like the voice could be saying 'this way' 'lets pray'
i agree with the above post it needs to be clearer. maybe without the background music.

it could be the power of suggestion, they say she said 'you did great' so thats what you hear. if you listen back to 'lets pray' you'll start to hear that to.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Flight 93 Call exposed..."You did Great!"..(Cl Reply with quote

The 2nd half is speculation stated as fact [EDIT: apart from the cell phone at 40,000ft bit] but I think I can hear 'you did great'.

[EDIT] Not sure what to think Confused

Last edited by scubadiver on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
The problem with this video is we don't know who the caller is, though we are shown her photograph. We don't know if the voice is that of the woman in the photograph. We don't know who the man is - her husband perhaps?

I'm not even sure if that whisper at the end said "you did great" as the movie claims. It was not clear enough to be sure.

We don't know if her identity papers were found. How did that alleged fact become public? Was it revealed in the Mossawi trial or what?

A lot of information is needed before this can become believeable "evidence". I'm not saying it's not true, merely that there is a battle on to disprove the government conspiracy theory and we need firm evidence to prove we have been lied to.

Can anyone answer the questions I've raised?

We need to be sure not to chase red herrings that are put in our way in order to trap us into making false allegations.

Surely this must be an officially released tape. Why on earth would a government agency or anyone else fake the vital part which is the whisper, "You did great."

If someone faked that to make 9/11 truthers look bad that would be bizarre and surely a mistake on their part...because such fakery could be easily exposed. There must be many people out there who have the source recordings and can check this out.

911 blogger and the Loose Change people will surely get onto this.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

No it doesn't. Absolutely not.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why on earth would a government agency or anyone else fake the vital part which is the whisper, "You did great."

i can think of many reason's. and so can you. you know why people lie.
and its obvious why someone would fake this, that dos'nt mean it is fake, but i would like to rule out that possibility before waving it in peoples faces as fact.

Quote:

well thats your opinion, i hear a few possible lines that fit, without clearer audio(maybe without the music overlay) and being certain it is on the offically released version, forgive me for not diving straight into being convinced.

there is a reason why the saying 'power of suggestion' has the word 'power' in it.

am i hearing 'you did great' because that was what was suggested or because it does say 'you did great'. i'm not certain, i replayed the video many times to see if i could work out what it said for myself without looking at the words in the video, and 'lets pray' fits, and if i listen over and over again and expect to hear 'lets pray' thats what i hear.
but if i then listen again for 'you did great' then i hear that to.

so as far as im concerned it is'nt 100% yet. it needs to be clearer or looked at by sound experts.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also her husband(if thats who he is) says he traced the call to her cell phone, but the clunking at the end sounds like the call came from a landline or maybe a airphone if they hang up on the back of the seat or wall, so i'd agree something is wrong there, but even then there are still things that need confirming which xmasdale has already pointed out here.

Quote:
The problem with this video is we don't know who the caller is, though we are shown her photograph. We don't know if the voice is that of the woman in the photograph. We don't know who the man is - her husband perhaps? ...........................

............We don't know if her identity papers were found. How did that alleged fact become public? Was it revealed in the Mossawi trial or what?

A lot of information is needed before this can become believeable "evidence". I'm not saying it's not true, merely that there is a battle on to disprove the government conspiracy theory and we need firm evidence to prove we have been lied to. ..................................
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Quote:
Why on earth would a government agency or anyone else fake the vital part which is the whisper, "You did great."

i can think of many reason's. and so can you. you know why people lie.
and its obvious why someone would fake this....

I can think of many reasons but I cannot think of one sensible one. Perhaps you can help me out here.

marky 54 wrote:

....Well thats your opinion, I hear a few possible lines that fit.

The two you have come up with don't 'fit' at all.

marky 54 wrote:

it needs to be clearer or looked at by sound experts.......so i'd agree something is wrong there, but even then there are still things that need confirming

Of course. That's obvious.....I just hope these experts have got better hearing than you have.

We should also remember that when certain 'experts' analyse this their interpretation of the evidence will, with absolute certainty, be anything but impartial and trustworthy.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. i have a better idea, why not just claim what you have heard is 100% fact, who needs confirmation or evidence.

you can tell me 'lets pray' dos'nt fit all you like, it dos'nt change the fact that i hear it as well as 'you did great' when i tell myself it said that to.

maybe this simply boils down to what you WANT to believe.

you so badly want this to be true, you are willing to ignore any gaps in evidence for it to be so.

don't expect critics/the media or the yet to be convinced to do the same.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can think of many reasons but I cannot think of one sensible one. Perhaps you can help me out here.

to fabricate evidence to support the inside job stance.

to feed disinformation into the 9/11 truth movement which can later be used to discredit them.

to see how gullible people are.

to see how much research people do before accepting something as fact.

to see how easy it is to fool people if you suggest the conclusion for them.

who knows, but the first two suggestions are the strongest IMO.
redkop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

i agree, we do need to look into this more closely,i maybe it was added to the recording at a later point etc.
The point that her husband made that he checked the caller i.d. and found that it was a cell phone is very strange. But it does say "you did great".
Can we find a copy of this without the bloody music,it must be out there,then maybe the more technical guys on here can pick this to pieces.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

to fabricate evidence to support the inside job stance.

to feed disinformation into the 9/11 truth movement which can later be used to discredit them.

The trouble with these two most credible reasons for falsifying such evidence is that the odds are that such an act would empower rather than damage the 9/11 Truth movement.......unless this tape is exposed as a fake and then a 9/11 truther is proved to be the counterfeiter....in which case no one (or nobody sensible) would believe that the individual was a genuine truther at all.

....also this tape opens the minds of the public at large to a possibility that they have probably never even considered.

....where is the victory in any of this for the criminals?

I can't see it.

Therefore, though I could be wrong, I am betting that this tape is absolutely genuine.

....and if so it really is damning, is it not?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, im certainly not saying that it dos'nt say 'you did great', im simply pointing out there is still 'doubt' there and needs ferther confirmation.

for this to be used as evidence the 'doubt' needs taking out so all thats left is absolutes.

and if that was the case then yes someone saying 'you did great' is out of place in that situation and is very suspicous.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to add also, if anybody gets any part of this information wrong and the claims later turn out to be infactual it will cause unnecessary pain for the family this links to.

and you'll end up with pissed of relatives. so if these claims are going to be made you'd better make sure all the information is 100% correct.

its peoples lives this could effect, it would be a crime to claim it and get it wrong IMO.
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

original call on wiki (scroll half way down)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93
redkop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

planetfrog wrote:

cheers frog,can as i suggested call for the more technical chaps on here or elseware, put this through a program and tweek it do draw the conclusive words that were used.
The two points that need to addressed are 1.was it a cell phone call,her husband does point to the fact that it was and 2. if so why the obvious sound of a phone being replaced on a the reciever, was this added with the whisper that followed.
either way something smells of the not right!.
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redkop wrote:
planetfrog wrote:

cheers frog,can as i suggested call for the more technical chaps on here or elseware, put this through a program and tweek it do draw the conclusive words that were used.
The two points that need to addressed are 1.was it a cell phone call,her husband does point to the fact that it was and 2. if so why the obvious sound of a phone being replaced on a the reciever, was this added with the whisper that followed.
either way something smells of the not right!.

NP redkop - what I figure is that there were actually 2 calls - because the interview with the husband tends to indicate she was calling him on a cell phone on the 2nd call and seems to be referencing material not in the call we've got quoted.

Given that she was a flight attendant - if she was an attendant on flight 93 is there a poss she used an airphone on the first call and a cell phone on the second? ..maybe.

Still leaves many questions.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

planetfrog wrote:

The phone call files were all listed there. The relevant file id [30] on the appendix at the bottom of the page. Flight 93 calls are a file within this folder.

I downloaded Adobe Macromedia Flash to play the sound file of this call but it is GONE. In fact although all the phone calls made from flight 93 are on the master page not a single one can be listened to.

They have all gone.

Someone must be checking them for similar oversights.

Please check this out people. Make sure this is not just a quirk on my computer (pretty sure it isn't)
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
planetfrog wrote:

The phone call files were all listed there. The relevant file id [30] on the appendix at the bottom of the page. Flight 93 calls are a file within this folder.

I downloaded Adobe Macromedia Flash to play the sound file of this call but it is GONE. In fact although all the phone calls made from flight 93 are on the master page not a single one can be listened to.

They have all gone.

Someone must be checking them for similar oversights.

Please check this out people. Make sure this is not just a quirk on my computer (pretty sure it isn't)

It isn't a quirk.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An obvious alternate reading is that the woman had been very emotional and wanted to call her family, and had pulled her self together to make the call, remained calm throughout only breaking up at the end and the passenger next to her comforted her "you did great".

She could have known about the twin towers because the hijackers were bragging about it, having assumed that their brothers operation had gone to plan.

In light of all we know, it's unlikely (the biggest obstacles to a reading which includes a genuine terrorist attack worked into a flase flag op being the unfeasable flight skills of Hanjour and the un-muslim behaviour of Attah and co) but that is how people married to the official story will read it, so this can hardly be a point to campaign on.

This goes in the category of "interesting but inconclusive" to store at the back of your mind in case anything else comes along to bolster it... still, I applaud the efforts of all researchers, all this stuff will play its part as the picture comes together.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... did she say three terrorists?

Weren't there supposed to be four on 93?

Peace and Truth
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
An obvious alternate reading is that the woman had been very emotional and wanted to call her family, and had pulled her self together to make the call, remained calm throughout only breaking up at the end and the passenger next to her comforted her "you did great".

For many reasons, although what you have proffered is an 'excuse' for the tape, this interpretation makes no sense at all. This is not the 'vibe' of the dynamic of this tape. ....and why should another passanger be so reassuring and comforting in such a calm fashion, like she was a professional counsellor sitting back on a sofa.....after all, in reality she would have surely been absorbed in her own concerns for herself. Would she not have been scared s*itless that she was about to die also. That is just not a realistic interpretation for the recording (that deoesn't mean Mark Roberts won't use that line though).

Stefan, why do you think the sound files for all the flight 93 phone calls have suddenly disappeared from the US courts website so we can't check out this or any other of the recordings for ourselves?

This might be a difficult piece of evidence to effectively campaign on but, if the recording is genuine (and the signs are that it is).....

......it is pretty clear what we are dealing with here.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kbo,
That's what you think, but you are coming from a stand-point of already disbeliving the official story - this is interesting to you because it gives clues as to what might have happened IF you have already rejected the OCT.

I was pointing out how, if you still believed the OCT, this phone call could be assimilated quite easily into that version of events, and therefore is not useful as a campaigning tool.

I wasn't saying that was what I thought happened; I haven't drawn a conclusion and won't on something this sketchy, I just think that is what official conspiracy theorists will believe.

If you're going to win a debate, you have to think like your opponent.

Anything you yourself can figure out a rebuttal of, is not a good line of argument.

Peace and Truth
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Kbo,
That's what you think, but you are coming from a stand-point of already disbeliving the official story - this is interesting to you because it gives clues as to what might have happened IF you have already rejected the OCT.

I was pointing out how, if you still believed the OCT, this phone call could be assimilated quite easily into that version of events, and therefore is not useful as a campaigning tool.

I wasn't saying that was what I thought happened; I haven't drawn a conclusion and won't on something this sketchy, I just think that is what official conspiracy theorists will believe.

If you're going to win a debate, you have to think like your opponent.

Anything you yourself can figure out a rebuttal of, is not a good line of argument.

Yes, you're right. For those with fixed beliefs (perhaps, admittedly, like myself) any excuse will do to confirm one's prejudices.

....and, yes, you do need to be able to think like your opponent.

For myself, the only 9/11 issues I ever raise (if an occasion presents itself) is about the free-fall speeds of the collapses and the physics of this and also the molten metal in the basements. If that doesn't spark a person's interest then probably nothing will.

I still think a newcomer to these issues, an innocent with an open mind would be inclined to interpret the 'you did great' comment on that tape one way only.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great clip, planetfrog.
Whoever made the clip obviously has contact with, and the confidence of, the guy, presumably the lady's husband, or close relative or friend, who claims to have received the call.
'Found' documents appear to indicate that she would be a 'star' victim (don't misinterpret me here - I am not saying she was not a real, tragic, victim), one who really would die.
Surely some Truthers around the world have those 'missing' phone calls on file; would anyone with international contacts put out a request for copies?
The great majority of the posters and readers of these Forums are convinced 9/11 was an 'Inside Job', including my humble self. We don't need to make up, or accept, dodgy 'evidence'; but we do need to grasp evidence such as this if, as I suspect, it's real.
So, copies of missing tapes, and contact details of 'husband', please, anyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: