FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bruce Willis To Join Sheen?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Bruce Willis To Join Sheen? Reply with quote

All that we ever hear about in the States are complaints about the "Bush hating, liberal Hollywood elite". They aren't supposed to have opinions unless they're interested in advancing the imperialistic plots of neo-con, pre-emptive, offensive, attack first aggression. The politico right is in horror about having possibly lost one of the few Bush supporters that they have in Hollywood thanks to the works Alex Jones.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=16685

Quote:
WILLIS COMES OVER ON 9/11 TRUTH?
Thursday, July 13, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

Has one of the leading Bush-supporting neoconservatives in Hollywood jumped off the reservation? According to Internet sources, "Neo-Con poster child Michelle Malkin" sure thinks so. Her latest postings on the Hot Air video-blog reportedly are expressing fears that even Bruce Willis is now beginning to doubt the official accounts of how the 9/11 attacks occurred and were instigated.

Malkin's assessment of the impact of such a philosophical retrenchment on Willis's part is typical: "Like Schwarzenegger converting to Islam." Willis is among the stars of "Fast Food Nation," the upcoming film by director Richard Linklater, who has also recently stepped forward with his stated disbelief in the official September 11 story.

The director said he had distributed "9/11 truth" DVDs to the actors and crew on the set of that film, and that Willis had responded after the viewing the film with a new perspective. "He said it put him in such a head space that he will be quiet on issues of national policy," Linklater is reported as saying. Malkin, however, accuses Willis of "believing the plots of his own movies," and calls this "truly, truly distressing." - ST
Duke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm. Did'nt Bruce Willis starred in a Die Hard type movie with Samuel L Jackson involving (Jeremy Irons), posing as a terrorist to steal the World Trade Centre gold! Mmm.

Duke
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mmm. Did'nt Bruce Willis starred in a Die Hard type movie with Samuel L Jackson involving (Jeremy Irons), posing as a terrorist to steal the World Trade Centre gold! Mmm.

I guess you're right. It has been so long since I've seen the Die Hard series that I only vaguely recall the actual storyline.

As they say, fact is stranger than fiction. Art imitates reality.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am merely hoping that Bruce is busing researching online whilst writing the real terrorists list on his Hans...getting ready to deal out a little HO HO HO. Smile

I hope he does speak out soon. People may listen again for awhile.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was just watching an episode of my favourite programme of the seventies, Kung Fu, I was reminded that although perhaps not as celebrated as Charlie Sheen and Bruce Willis, there is a Hollywood star who has been at the forefront of the 9/11 truth movement since the beginning, Gary Busey. He didn't have to wait until there was safety in numbers or to see how it might affect his receipts!
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...there is a Hollywood star who has been at the forefront of the 9/11 truth movement since the beginning, Gary Busey.

I didn't know that Busey was affiliated with the 9/11 truth movement. Has he made any statements about it publicly that can be cited online?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to make a something of a (temporary) retraction.

I can't imediately find any direct evidence to support what I said about Gary Busey, I just remember watching something after which I came away believing this.

There is a video on Google in which it is very easy to draw this conclusion from what he says - and there is a pile of 911 - The Road To Tyranny DVDs on the table:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4323568130077581710

Maybe it's just a cynical bit of product placement!
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't imediately find any direct evidence to support what I said about Gary Busey, I just remember watching something after which I came away believing this.

Understood.......
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary Busey contributed substantially to the Anthony J Hilder film "911- The Greatest Lie Ever Sold" - which is undoubtedly available as a torrent and is on the subscribed prisonplanet.tv or I'll supply a copy by pm
He is one of ours
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, dh!

I knew I'd seen him somewhere - apart from being a baddie in Kung Fu!

Talking of AJH, I'm just watching Illuminati II.

Have you seen it?
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* amazing film. I've distributed it around with its wormcoding to STW types and the like. They'll no doubt come to the conclusion it's anti-semitic which it is and it isn't. I'd have edited it differently - more PC as it were
A magnificent film
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wormcode my @®$ë

Apart from the fact that there isn't any mention of it anywhere which isn't either within the Enigma TV site or a page which takes the pí$$ out of it.

Both Illuminati DVDs were made using Apple iDVD - the first one even had the Apple watermark which could have been be removed with a single click - I doubt anybody at that level of technical competence could have devised a system which would have (a) worked on Mac and PC and (b) not been hacked to death.

Until I have finished watching it I should reserve judgement on the content but making ridiculous claims like that and splattering gibberish at the bottom of the screen to scare people whilst supposedly encouraging people to spread the word smacks of hypocrisy on several levels and can only bruise their credibility.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
Wormcode my @®$ë

Apart from the fact that there isn't any mention of it anywhere which isn't either within the Enigma TV site or a page which takes the pí$$ out of it.

Both Illuminati DVDs were made using Apple iDVD - the first one even had the Apple watermark which could have been be removed with a single click - I doubt anybody at that level of technical competence could have devised a system which would have (a) worked on Mac and PC and (b) not been hacked to death.

Until I have finished watching it I should reserve judgement on the content but making ridiculous claims like that and splattering gibberish at the bottom of the screen to scare people whilst supposedly encouraging people to spread the word smacks of hypocrisy on several levels and can only bruise their credibility.

Well it's a bit of a paranoid joke isn't it? You go to all that supposed sophistication, yet you fail to implant a code to prevent simple exact copying
Of course it's nonsense
I only distribute copies to those I feel need to know the drift
It's a bit overlong imo on the free tibet stuff, but nevertheless contains a lot of studiable leads, just like Vol 1 and Secret Space
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think it is a bit short on narrative and padded out with special effects and dramatic music. The interviewer could do with a few lessons on how to keep quiet when the interviewee is talking - if only to make the editor's life a bit easier.

Though I'm still only half way through - I'm glad I didn't pay for it. I feel a little bit like my childhood mate's uncle must have felt. He was a trainspotter who worked for British Rail. He no longer used his Ian Allen books of numbers, in his pocket he kept a scrap of paper with the last five locomotives he was yet to spot. I'm not trying to suggest that I feel like I know it all - but there are very few surprises anymore and I don't feel like I have learned a great deal from this DVD - I wish I could find a fresh seam of information!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: