FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post 9/11 Anthrax Attacks - 'Suspect' Found Dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Post 9/11 Anthrax Attacks - 'Suspect' Found Dead Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7536890.stm

Quote:
A top US scientist suspected of anthrax attacks in 2001 has died from an apparent suicide just as he was about to be charged, a newspaper reported.

The Los Angeles Times says government scientist Bruce Ivins was found dead after an overdose of painkillers.

The paper said that he had recently been told of the impending prosecution.

Five people died when anthrax was posted to media organisations and politicians in the US shortly after the 11 September attacks in 2001.

Mr Ivins, 62, had helped the FBI investigate anthrax-tainted envelopes as a microbiologist for a government laboratory.

The newspaper said Mr Ivins had worked at the government biodefense research laboratories in Fort Detrick, Maryland, for the past 18 years.

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we have a suspicious suicide count for 2008?

Police Chief Michael Todd and the 2 other policemen dying the same weekend
DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey
Any others? (Let's not include the suicide bombers...)
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here:

Note that Kevin Barrett's point about Tom Daschle & Patrick Leahy being the stumbling-blocks to the passing of the 'Patriot Act' are ommitted from both the AP & BBC News reports - surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

News Headline Show: No Lies News! http://noliesradio.org/ This is radio news with an attitude! Catch it before the FCC hears it and sends me to Guantanamo.

No Lies News Transcripts for the Week Ending 7/11/08

Friday 8/1

In today's top story...the AP is reporting that leading germ weapons scientist Bruce Ivins has died in an alleged suicide just prior to being charged by the FBI for the 2001 anthrax attacks. Skeptics are already pointing out how convenient it will be for the government to blame a dead patsy for the still-unsolved crimes. The anthrax attacks targeted Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, the two main roadblocks in the path of the so-called Patriot Act. They piggybacked on 9/11 and featured scrawled messages lamely attempting to implicate Muslims. One leading suspect, Dr. Phillip Zack, has never been charged or even named by the corporate monopoly media. Zack was caught on videotape sneaking into Ft. Detrick germ warfare labs after he had been fired for harrassing a Muslim co-worker. Whoever mailed the anthrax also attempted to frame that same Muslim co-worker in letters mailed before the attacks were public knowledge

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gH1fcT1QrjvwIaAZTO63_lxHs9EQD929AMO O0

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of 'Brasscheck' video clips:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/392.html

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Rivero of www.whatreallyhappened.com has taken a keen interest in this:

Quote:
The FBI knows of a man who was caught entering the lab where the Anthrax used in the letters was kept, after he had been fired for a racially motivated attack on a co-worker. So, why is the FBI wasting its time with Steven Hatfill?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/anthraxsuspect.html

... and a collection of relevant stuff at:

http://216.177.7.126/wrhmt/mt/osidgosw49085h094.cgi?IncludeBlogs=1&sea rch=anthrax&x=0&y=0

The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists - http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/deadbiologists.html

with several links.

Strange Cluster Of Microbiologists' Deaths Under The Microscope - http://www.rense.com/general24/exk.htm

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Note that Kevin Barrett's point about Tom Daschle & Patrick Leahy being the stumbling-blocks to the passing of the 'Patriot Act' are ommitted from both the AP & BBC News reports - surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

Or Channel 4

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/08/01/anthrax/index.html

Quote:
Friday Aug. 1, 2008 05:36 EDT

Vital unresolved anthrax questions and ABC News

(Updated below - Update II - Update III - Update IV - Update V - Update VI)

The FBI's lead suspect in the September, 2001 anthrax attacks -- Bruce E. Ivins -- died Tuesday night, apparently by suicide, just as the Justice Department was about to charge him with responsibility for the attacks. For the last 18 years, Ivins was a top anthrax researcher at the U.S. Government's biological weapons research laboratories at Ft. Detrick, Maryland, where he was one of the most elite government anthrax scientists on the research team at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease (USAMRIID).

The 2001 anthrax attacks remain one of the great mysteries of the post-9/11 era. After 9/11 itself, the anthrax attacks were probably the most consequential event of the Bush presidency. One could make a persuasive case that they were actually more consequential. The 9/11 attacks were obviously traumatic for the country, but in the absence of the anthrax attacks, 9/11 could easily have been perceived as a single, isolated event. It was really the anthrax letters -- with the first one sent on September 18, just one week after 9/11 -- that severely ratcheted up the fear levels and created the climate that would dominate in this country for the next several years after. It was anthrax -- sent directly into the heart of the country's elite political and media institutions, to then-Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-SD), Sen. Pat Leahy (D-Vt), NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw, and other leading media outlets -- that created the impression that social order itself was genuinely threatened by Islamic radicalism.

If the now-deceased Ivins really was the culprit behind the attacks, then that means that the anthrax came from a U.S. Government lab, sent by a top U.S. Army scientist at Ft. Detrick. Without resort to any speculation or inferences at all, it is hard to overstate the significance of that fact. From the beginning, there was a clear intent on the part of the anthrax attacker to create a link between the anthrax attacks and both Islamic radicals and the 9/11 attacks. This was the letter sent to Brokaw:

rest of srticle at above link.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2008/08/01/attorneys-for-bruce-ivins-respond- to-clients-suicide/

Quote:
August 1, 2008, 1:46 pm
Attorneys for Bruce Ivins Respond to Client’s Suicide
Posted by Dan Slater

kempEarlier today, we noted the suicide of Bruce Ivins, a biodefense researcher who the DOJ was close to filing criminal charges against. Ivins, 62, was a leading military anthrax researcher who worked for the past 18 years at the government’s biodefense labs at Fort Detrick, Maryland. Ivins had reportedly been told of the impending prosecution. For their part, the prosecutors had planned to seek the death penalty against Ivins.

This afternoon, Ivins’ attorneys at Venable, Paul F. Kemp (pictured) and Thomas M. DeGonia, released the following statement:

For more than a year, we have been privileged to represent Dr. Bruce Ivins during the investigation of the anthrax deaths of September and October of 2001. For six years, Dr. Ivins fully cooperated with that investigation, assisting the government in every way that was asked of him. He was a world-renowned and highly decorated scientist who served his country for over 33 years with the Department of the Army. We are saddened by his death, and disappointed that we will not have the opportunity to defend his good name and reputation in a court of law. We assert his innocence in these killings, and would have established that at trial. The relentless pressure of accusation and innuendo takes its toll in different ways on different people, as has already been seen in this investigation. In Dr. Ivins’ case, it led to his untimely death. . . .

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/frameup.html

Quote:
THE 9/11
ANTHRAX FRAME-UP
An Army biological and chemical warfare facility in Utah has been quietly developing a virulent, weapons-grade formulation of anthrax spores since at least 1992, and samples of the bacteria were shipped back and forth between that facility and Fort Detrick, Md. ... The Utah spores, grown and processed at the 800,000-acre Dugway Proving Ground about 80 miles from Salt Lake City, belong to the Ames strain -- the same strain used in the deadly letters sent to media outlets and two senators in September and October. No other nation is known to have made weapons-grade Ames. [Washington Post]
The anthrax attacks in the United States were probably the work of a member of a U.S. biological warfare program, the magazine of environment pressure group Greenpeace Germany reported Wednesday. .. "The U.S. delegation believe it is an inside job. ... Their members also have more information than has been made public," Kirsten Brodde, a reporter for the magazine, told Reuters. The magazine said: "It seems the attacker ... wanted to force through an increase in the budget for U.S. research on biological weapons." [Discovery Channel]

Okay, by now you have probably gotten the point. The Anthrax letters came from inside the United States. The letters contained a specific type of weaponized Anthrax made by a United States military lab which had been claiming for a lot of years that it wasn't doing that sort of thing any more.

"What? Oh, you mean THAT Anthrax over there! Sheesh, we thought you said 'Pamflax' and shuckies but we quit making that stuff a long time ago. Honest. Really. If we're lying may God strike us... a glancing blow."

(Ahem)

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2008/08/anthrax-attacks-were-not -entirely.html

Quote:
Friday, August 1, 2008
Government Tries to Bury Anthrax Story

The government is trying to bury the 2001 anthrax attack scandal (the anthrax came from a U.S. military base) by claiming that one of the key suspects - Bruce E. Ivins - was a "lone nut" who committed suicide. The government claims that the anthrax letters were an innocent mistake which was "part of an Army scientist's warped plan to test his cure for the deadly toxin". Case closed.

There are just a couple of loose ends:

* Ivins "was actually part of a team that helped the government investigate the anthrax attacks after Sept. 11"

* "The attacks were not entirely unexpected", according to a journalist, who was urged soon after 9/11 to take Cipro by a high-level government official (confirmation that government employees started taking Cipro before the Anthrax attacks here). As Michael Fury put it, "So even if Ivins was involved, how would 'a high government official' know that a rogue bioweapons scientist was going to 'go postal' with anthrax if that 'high government official' was not himself involved?" (and see this comment by Atrios)

* If Ivins was trying to "test his cure for the deadly toxin", why did he only send anthrax to the members of Congress most likely to say no to the Patriot Act and to people within the media? (I guess the Unabomber's lawyer should have argued that his client sent bombs to certain specific people involved in the technology field because he was testing defenses to bombs). And why didn't Ivins send his "cure" to the targets before he mailed the anthrax? How could that be a "test [of] "his cure"?

* Why did the anthrax letters attempt to link 9/11 and the anthrax attack and pretend to be from radical Muslims and be anti-America and anti-Israel, if they really came from an American with a warped plan but good intentions?

* Why did the U.S. government - including, apparently, the people responsible for sending the anthrax letters - falsely claim (and read this) that the materials in the anthrax proved that it was manufactured in Iraq? Would a disgruntled "lone nut" be motivated to concoct a false justification for invading Iraq?

* "The FBI has completely shut Congress out of its now five-year investigation into anthrax attacks on Capitol Hill and around the nation". In other words, Congress -- which legally has every right to know what really happened, and which was the main victim of the attack -- is being kept in the dark. Why is that?

* An entirely different guy was actually caught on tape entering the storage area where the anthrax used in the letters was stored, without proper authorization and after being fired from his job over a racially motivated attack on an Egyptian co-worker. But instead of investigating him, or Ivins, the FBI spent years wasting time and falsely accusing an innocent guy

* The lawyer who had been representing Ivins in connection with the anthrax investigation categorically maintains Ivins' innocence

But its only crackpots who think that these loose ends point towards anything sinister, right? Well, the bioweapons expert who actually drafted the current bioweapons law (the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989), says he is convinced that the anthrax attacks that killed five people were perpetrated and covered up by criminal elements of the U.S. government. The motive: to foment a police state by killing off and intimidating opposition to post-9/11 legislation such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the later Military Commissions Act.

Is he right?

Maybe, but he clearly forgot one motive: to justify war against Iraq.

Note: Even if Ivins was the killer, and even if he did act alone, it was still a false flag attack. Why?

Because Ivins was solidly in the Judeo-Christian, not Muslim, camp, and yet the anthrax letters were made to frame Muslims for the attack. For example, Ivins was a parishioner and musician at St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church. And he wrote:

"By blood and faith, Jews are God's chosen"

One thing is clear: he wasn't a Muslim.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/nyt-changes-anthrax-storyas -i-was-reading-it/

Quote:
NYT Changes Anthrax Story…As I Was Reading It!

Posted by willyloman on August 1, 2008

by Scott Creighton

****UPDATE**** they have completely REPLACED the article they had, with one from the AP!!! The exact same article that Fox News has on there site!!! and the AP is still editing it, they just added a comment from Dana Perino.

*****UPDATE 2**** The NYT has just replaced the AP vesion of the story with one written by the same two people that wrote the first version of the one I read and reported on this morning. They posted it at 10:30pm this evening but the article itself says it is published on Aug. 2 2008.

This is a GOOD article. I suggest you you take a look at it. It bring up some very interesting points about whether or not Dr. Ivins even had access to weapons grade anthrax, and whether he had the ability to create that level of weaponized anthrax from the spores he used for his tests. The fact is, that Dr. ivins worked on vaccines, NOT producing weapons grade anthrax.

The NYT article also delves into motive; as in, he had none. Plus, why would this guy pick those targets. It’s a VERY good article. Let’s hope it stays around for a while.

read it while you can, here.

After finally ridding my computer of the horrible XP Antivirus bug (don’t even roll your curser over those ads! If you got it, let me know, I can tell you how to fix it) I was having some coffee and reading the news.

All over the MSM sites was the anthrax story being finally solved (just after the main suspect was found not guilty, I might add. what a coincidence! And this new suspect ”killed himself” so there will be no investigation. Case closed! My story to follow this) and I was reading the New York Times article which had some interesting facts that the other MSM sources didn’t.

Guess what? That 2 page story, as I was reading it, when I went from page one to page two, refreshed page 1… because that is all that was there. THEY REPOSTED THE STORY WITHOUT THE ODDITIES THAT THE OTHER MSM DIDN’T HAVE!!!

They shortened the story to one page by taking out some KEY information that they had originally posted with the story. I knew I should have copy and pasted it! (If anyone still has the original, please let me know!)

What they took out was very interesting. They quoted a doctor, who worked with the guy who is now being accused of the anthrax attacks, as saying he didn’t think the guy did it. They took that part out! They also took out the part where this guy received the highest Pentagon award a civilian can get for his research into an anthrax vaccine to be given to our troops in 2003. They took that out!And they also took out the part where this guy was cited for testing areas outside the restricted area for anthrax spores. And he found them, in someones secretary’s desk and keyboard! Remember how this stuff was found on the mail from the drop box? It bleeds through the envelope. So, when he found it in someones secretary’s desk and then on her keyboard, that might be a good place to start looking for the culprit. But they took that part out!

But they did add one thing. The reason I was reading the story again was because I was/am working on a story about the one thing they missed: motive. The guy had no motive and the original story lacked any mention of a motive….

Nowhere in the first story and many other MSM versions of this do they mention a possible motive. Nowhere. Well, it seems whomever is checking up on the “official” stories out there caught that little tidbit as well, and they have now added one. On line now in the story that was NOT in the original;

“Authorities were investigating whether Ivins released the anthrax as a way to test his vaccine, officials said.” NYT.

There we have it! The “official story” complete with motive from the ghostly, unnamed, who the heck were they… ”officials”. Because that is what “they” said.

The problem with that? It makes no sense!

How could he test the vaccine that he hadn’t GIVEN TO THOSE PEOPLE???!!! He didn’t send a vaccine to the reporter in Florida! He didn’t give it to those Senators! This is ridiculous. Moronic! Pathetic “thought police”, Ministry of Truth propaganda! It is offensively stupid.

And there it is, for all to see with some poor writers name on it. After he produced a good piece of journalism on the very important subject of who used anthrax against our press and our legislature, and then this is what happens when the Ministry of Truth gets ahold to his story. They chop it up, censor it, and put it out there for the MSM pundits to regurgitate for the masses.

That’s it! Case closed! The guy who “killed himself” did it and there will be no further investigation into the matter. You will accept this, write this and only this. And you will NOT INVESTIGATE further than what the “officials” tell you.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concerning the Iraq connection:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/16889

Quote:
John McCain: "some of this anthrax may — and I emphasize may — have come from Iraq" 18/10/2001
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite clearly, the FBI was intent on leaving no stone unturned; which is doubtless why it took six years to decide to bring charges. It was, of course, an extremely complex case, with thousands of possible suspects (well, OK, so tens of possible suspects!!). No wonder, faced with such a doughty clan of fearless investigators, the 'evildoer' took his own life.
Eat your heart out, Sherlock Holmes!
Blimey, I'm glad the FBI's on our side....

Of course, those who say the poor guy might be innocent, are the same one's who would laughably claim that OBL wasn't responsible for 9/11...

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Brasscheck' clips on the anthrax saga:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/393.html

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello outsider....maybe of interest:

Anthrax suspect dies in apparent suicide

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=19598

78 comments...
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Ivins was a juggler, a gardener, a church musician, a Red Cross volunteer — and a suspected multiple murderer, federal authorities said.

Some who knew him scoffed at the government’s assertion that Ivins sent the anthrax letters that killed five people and sickened 17 in the fall of 2001. But court documents indicate the outwardly mild-mannered Ivins had a menacing side.

Documents show that Ivins recently received psychiatric treatment and that he was ordered last week to stay away from Jean Duley, a social worker who counseled [yeah right - ed.] him. In her handwritten application for a protective order, Duley wrote that Ivins had stalked and threatened to kill her and had a long history of homicidal threats.
W. Russell Byrne, a colleague who worked in the bacteriology division of the Fort Detrick research facility, said Ivins was “hounded” by FBI agents and was hospitalized for depression last month.

Byrne and local police said Ivins was removed from his workplace out of fears that he might harm himself or others.

“I think he was just psychologically exhausted by the whole process,” Byrne said.

Still, Byrne did not think the probe would result in charges.

“If he was about to be charged, no one who knew him well was aware of that and I don’t believe it,” he said.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2008/08/03/2003419282

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the guy's name who 'committed suicide' (was thrown out of a window by two Mafia hitmen hired by the CIA) in, I think, the sixties?
He had discovered torture was being used by CIA in Europe, was extremely unhappy about it, and was considered a 'security risk' by CIA?
I think it was to do with MK/Ultra.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
What was the guy's name who 'committed suicide' (was thrown out of a window by two Mafia hitmen hired by the CIA) in, I think, the sixties?
He had discovered torture was being used by CIA in Europe, was extremely unhappy about it, and was considered a 'security risk' by CIA?
I think it was to do with MK/Ultra.

I've found it - Frank Olsen.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists-question-fbi-probe-on-anthrax-i vins-could-not-have-been-attacker-some-say.html

Quote:
Scientists Question FBI Probe On Anthrax: Ivins Could Not Have Been Attacker, Some Say

Joby Warrick, Marilyn W. Thompson and Aaron C. Davis
Washington Post, Sunday, Aug 3, 2008

For nearly seven years, scientist Bruce E. Ivins and a small circle of fellow anthrax specialists at Fort Detrick’s Army medical lab lived in a curious limbo: They served as occasional consultants for the FBI in the investigation of the deadly 2001 anthrax attacks, yet they were all potential suspects.

Over lunch in the bacteriology division, nervous scientists would share stories about their latest unpleasant encounters with the FBI and ponder whether they should hire criminal defense lawyers, according to one of Ivins’s former supervisors. In tactics that the researchers considered heavy-handed and often threatening, they were interviewed and polygraphed as early as 2002, and reinterviewed numerous times. Their labs were searched, and their computers and equipment carted away.

The FBI eventually focused on Ivins, whom federal prosecutors were planning to indict when he committed suicide last week. In interviews yesterday, knowledgeable officials asserted that Ivins had the skills and access to equipment needed to turn anthrax bacteria into an ultra-fine powder that could be used as a lethal weapon. Court documents and tapes also reveal a therapist’s deep concern that Ivins, 62, was homicidal and obsessed with the notion of revenge.

Yet, colleagues and friends of the vaccine specialist remained convinced that Ivins was innocent: They contended that he had neither the motive nor the means to create the fine, lethal powder that was sent by mail to news outlets and congressional offices in the late summer and fall of 2001. Mindful of previous FBI mistakes in fingering others in the case, many are deeply skeptical that the bureau has gotten it right this time.

“I really don’t think he’s the guy. I say to the FBI, ‘Show me your evidence,’ ” said Jeffrey J. Adamovicz, former director of the bacteriology division at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases, or USAMRIID, on the grounds of the sprawling Army fort in Frederick. “A lot of the tactics they used were designed to isolate him from his support. The FBI just continued to push his buttons.”

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-anthrax-attack-was-a-classic-false-fla g-operation-targeting-arabs.html

Quote:
The Anthrax Attack Was a Classic False Flag Operation Targeting Arabs

George Washington’s Blog, Tuesday, Aug 5, 2008

Whether or not Bruce Ivins had a role in the anthrax attacks, trying to now blame him alone for the attacks is ignoring the elephant in the room: the anthrax attack was a classic false flag attack blamed on Arabs. For example:

* The FBI was actually told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials

* The anthrax letters attempt to link 9/11 and the anthrax attack and pretend to be from radical Muslims and be anti-America and anti-Israel

* High-level government insiders pointed towards Iraq as the source of the anthrax, even though there was absolutely no reason to think that the anthrax had come from Iraq

* The FBI gave its consent in October, 2001 for the remaining samples of the Ames anthrax strain to be destroyed, thereby permanently destroying crucial “genetic clues valuable to the criminal inquiry”. Why would the FBI allow the Ames samples to be destroyed, other than to prevent fingers from being pointed toward the real killer, someone who worked for the U.S. government and had access to U.S. bioweapons?

* Would Arab terrorists have targeted only Congress men who were likely to oppose the Patriot Act and other tyrannical measures? Would they have gotten that specific in their targeting? In order to terrorize America as a whole, wouldn’t real Arab terrorists have sent anthrax to the Congressional leaders of both parties, regardless of their political postures towards particular legislation? Shouldn’t it have been obvious to the FBI that the killer was pro-tyranny, rather than being simply Anti-American?The “war on terror” and Iraq war were largely based on the claim that Saddam and Muslim extremists were behind the anthrax attacks (and see this)

* Senator Patrick Leahy said:

And I think there are people within our government — certainly from the source of it — who know where it came from. [Taps the table to let that settle in] And these people may not have had anything to do with it, but they certainly know where it came from.

In other words, people knew, but weren’t admitting, that the source was an insider.

Therefore, whether Ivins or another scientist working for the U.S. government carried out the anthrax attacks is actually not the primary question. The main question is who within the U.S. government framed Arabs for the attacks, and whether the attacks were motivated primarily as a justification for war against Middle Eastern oil countries or to intimidate the U.S. Congress and the American people into accepting fascism.

The fact that the government is now trying to blame it all on American does not change the fact that it was - for 7 years - blamed on Arabs. The government is trying to neatly tie up the whole mess and bury the story. But the “war on terror” has already been raging for close to a decade, and the Iraq war for some 5 years. The damage - caused by the false flag operation - cannot so easily be erased.

But if it wasn't the Arabs ........ then who could it possibly have been?? Oh I see - an insane American!!! Of course - and now he is dead so that's it all sorted then.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex Head Of Bio-Weapons Section Of Unscom: Bruce Ivins Wasn't the Anthrax Culprit

Quote:
Over the past week the media was gripped by the news that the FBI was about to charge Bruce Ivins, a leading anthrax expert, as the man responsible for the anthrax letter attacks in September/October 2001.

But despite the seemingly powerful narrative that Ivins committed suicide because investigators were closing in, this is still far from a shut case. The FBI needs to explain why it zeroed in on Ivins, how he could have made the anthrax mailed to lawmakers and the media, and how he (or anyone else) could have pulled off the attacks, acting alone.

I believe this is another mistake in the investigation.

Let's start with the anthrax in the letters to Sens. Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy. The spores could not have been produced at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, where Ivins worked, without many other people being aware of it. Furthermore, the equipment to make such a product does not exist at the institute.

Information released by the FBI over the past seven years indicates a product of exceptional quality. The product contained essentially pure spores. The particle size was 1.5 to 3 microns in diameter. There are several methods used to produce anthrax that small. But most of them require milling the spores to a size small enough that it can be inhaled into the lower reaches of the lungs. In this case, however, the anthrax spores were not milled.

What's more, they were also tailored to make them potentially more dangerous. According to a FBI news release from November 2001, the particles were coated by a "product not seen previously to be used in this fashion before." Apparently, the spores were coated with a polyglass which tightly bound hydrophilic silica to each particle. That's what was briefed (according to one of my former weapons inspectors at the United Nations Special Commission) by the FBI to the German Foreign Ministry at the time.

Another FBI leak indicated that each particle was given a weak electric charge, thereby causing the particles to repel each other at the molecular level. This made it easier for the spores to float in the air, and increased their retention in the lungs.

In short, the potential lethality of anthrax in this case far exceeds that of any powdered product found in the now extinct U.S. Biological Warfare Program. In meetings held on the cleanup of the anthrax spores in Washington, the product was described by an official at the Department of Homeland Security as "according to the Russian recipes" -- apparently referring to the use of the weak electric charge.

The latest line of speculation asserts that the anthrax's DNA, obtained from some of the victims, initially led investigators to the laboratory where Ivins worked. But the FBI stated a few years ago that a complete DNA analysis was not helpful in identifying what laboratory might have made the product.

The FBI has not officially released information on why it focused on Ivins, and whether he was about to be charged or arrested. And when the FBI does release this information, we should all remember that the case needs to be firmly based on solid information that would conclusively prove that a lone scientist could make such a sophisticated product.

From what we know so far, Bruce Ivins, although potentially a brilliant scientist, was not that man. The multiple disciplines and technologies required to make the anthrax in this case do not exist at Army's Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. Inhalation studies are conducted at the institute, but they are done using liquid preparations, not powdered products.

The FBI spent between 12 and 18 months trying "to reverse engineer" (make a replica of) the anthrax in the letters sent to Messrs. Daschle and Leahy without success, according to FBI news releases. So why should federal investigators or the news media or the American public believe that a lone scientist would be able to do so?

Richard Spertzel, head of the biological-weapons section of Unscom from 1994-99, was a member of the Iraq Survey Group

Full artical: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121789293570011775.html?mod=googlenews _wsj

Peace and Truth
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Anthrax Reply with quote

I have spent time creating an A5 leaflet that would be ideal for waking people up.

What with the media attention that has been given to this, I think this could be the key.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we see it?

One thing I would say is that this story is in the "clusterf*ck" period at this point in time, in the next few weeks a lot more information will be out and it will be a lot easier to see what is true and what is a lie.

Gathering info for a couple of weeks will no doubt create a very strong argument.

Peace and Truth
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's have a look at the leaflet. We might learn something.
It's incredibly shifty - the biological signature coming from Fort Detrick 'n all.

Yerright, could blow the whole thing wide open - the perps must be getting cocky, or desperate?

Fort Detrick Scientist "Commits Suicide" as Anthrax investigation closes in
by Wayne Madsen
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=MAD200 80802&articleId=9730
Global Research, August 2, 2008

Bruce Ivins, a microbiologist at the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick, Maryland, reportedly committed suicide after ingesting prescription-strength Tylenol and codeine, as the FBI prepared to charge him in the anthrax attacks weeks after the 9/11 attack in 2001.
Ivins was part of the FBI team that investigated the anthrax sent in letters to the Senate's Democratic leadership.
In March of this year, Fox News reported: ""The FBI has narrowed its focus to 'about four' suspects in the 6 1/2-year investigation of the deadly anthrax attacks of 2001, and at least three of those suspects are linked to the Army'™s bio-weapons research facility at Fort Detrick in Maryland . . . Among the pool of suspects are three scientists '” a former deputy commander, a leading anthrax scientist and a microbiologist '” linked to the research facility, known as USAMRIID. The FBI has collected writing samples from the three scientists in an effort to match them to the writer of anthrax-laced letters that were mailed to two U.S. senators and at least two news outlets in the fall of 2001, a law enforcement source confirmed." It is now believed that the microbiologist in question was Ivins. The other suspects have not yet been identified. Although the FBI said the four Fort Detrick personnel were suspects, WMR previously reported that some Fort Detrick personnel were in a whistleblower status concerning knowledge of the perpetrators of the anthrax attacks......................

The "secret information" about the anthrax attacks is now leaking out in a torrent and the perpetrator, as many suspected seven years ago, is the U.S. government. So the question begs to be asked -- if the U.S. government would subject its own citizens to a bio-warfare terrorist attack, could it have also engineered plane hijackings and the demolition of the World Trade Center with the assistance of Saudi, Israeli agents, and private military contractor agents? The record now suggests the answer to that question is a clear and very loud "Yes."

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange! I posted this or something like it but it seems to have disappeared from the thread.

The issue of the Anthrax attacks was omitted from the BBC Conspiracy Files documentary, but may have some bearing as to who was behind the 9/11 attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

In the immediate aftermath of 9/11 anthrax spores were posted, in two waves, firstly to news media and, three weeks later, to two powerful Democrat senators who were holding up the passing of the Patriot Bill in Congress and endeavouring to amend it in order to protect some of the US civil liberties which were to be abolished by its passage. All the envelopes were posted in Trenton, New Jersey. This crime remains unsolved.

Beginning on September 18th 2001, envelopes containing Anthrax spores were posted to the offices of: ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, The New York Post and The National Enquirer, published by AMI. The first person to die from the mailings, worked at a tabloid called Sun also published by AMI. In all 22 people were infected of whom five died.

Three weeks later, October 9th, two further letters were posted to two Democrat Party senators, Tom Daschle of South Dakota and Patrick_Leahy of Vermont. Daschle was the Senate Majority leader and Leahy head of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Both had been identified in the media, as holding up the proposed Patriot Act because of concerns that some parts of it would violate civil liberties.

Both senators capitulated after the anthrax attack.

Assuming correctness of the US government theory that the 9/11 attacks were a conspiracy by Islamic militants, should suspicion fall on al Qaeda for the anthrax attacks too? What would they gain from the Patriot Act, with its curtailment of liberties, being passed? Wouldn’t they find it more difficult to operate after the Act had been passed? If the terrorists were just disturbed individuals motivated by a hatred of freedom, as the White House has alleged, any reasoning is possible. But do people really undertake suicide missions on civilians because they hate freedom, or do they do it in an attempt to right or to avenge injustices? What would al Qaeda gain from getting the American public and media very scared - a US attack on their homelands in the Middle East? Would that not only add to the injustices they were allegedly suffering?

Following the qui bono (who benefits?) principle those who wanted the Patriot bill to be passed unamended, curbing traditional US liberties, would appear to have a motive. The first wave, targeting news media, would appear to be an attempt to intimidate journalists. Why? To persuade them to write articles in support of the Patriot Act? To persuade them that to tell the public that it is not only the inhabitants of major US cities who are liable to terrorist attacks, but that anyone in the US could receive the deadly spores through the post? To get everyone very scared?

It should be remembered that there was a powerful Neocon faction in the US government who had announced in advance that they intended to pursue an aggressive foreign policy. In a document entitled "Rebuilding America’s Defenses" published before the Bush government came to power, they argued that the US should "fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars," and added: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor".

So one is led to wonder whether some Neocon sympathisers feared the 9/11 attacks had not been a sufficiently powerful catalysing event to bring about the "revolutionary change" that the Neocons desired, that the Patriot Act might be watered down by the Democrat opposition.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Can we see it?

LoL

It only occurred to me this morning and will think about it.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They know who did it and the FBI are taking a hugely circuitous route to avoid taking him in as he belongs to a group who must never be guilty. He is a former employee, Dr. Philip Zack, who was videotaped sneaking into the supposedly secured facility where pathogens were stored, assisted by his "good friend" Dr. Marian Rippy. Haven't you wondered why Dogsmilk and his lickspittles aren't all over threads like this?
TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found this article from Dec. , 2003 - they've been covering for the real culprit for a long time.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/12/2/173048.shtml

theres loads about this on whatreallyhappened.com if you look back through the archives.

"There is no question that the anthrax used was weaponized, and tests confirm that the Anthrax used in the letters came from the strain kept at Fort Detrick. The problem is that the FBI already HAS a suspect, a man caught entering the storage area where the Anthrax was kept AFTER he had lost his job over a racially motivated attack on an Egyptian co-worker. But for "some reason", Dr. Philip Zack remains immune from investigation while the FBI, urged on by Dr. Barbara Rosenberg, has made Dr. Hatfill's life a living hell."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those suspect envelopes and letters again lest we dare consider they may have been sent by someone other than a Muslim.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:

Those suspect envelopes and letters again lest we dare consider they may have been sent by someone other than a Muslim.

Yeah that settles it, thats good enough for me - obviously a Muslim Wink
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TetraGrammatonCleric wrote:
theres loads about this on whatreallyhappened.com if you look back through the archives.

Uh oh!! That's a "dodgy" site TetraGrammatonCleric. It criticises those who must not be criticised therefore it is not allowed. Probably Holocaust deniers dontchaknow!! I posted a link from there a few days ago about "Who started the Blitz" which poses questions about the deliberate mass targetting of civilians using modern industrial methods to cause as much death to non-combatants as possible and it has been distorted into a "Joooo bashing" pile of nonsense by the usual suspects who trawl this site for such opportunities. They probably think that questioning the unnecessary nuclear bombing of Japan is apologising for Hitler and indirectly attacking "Jooos" so be careful which sites you visit - the thought police are watching you!!!

TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
TetraGrammatonCleric wrote:

Uh oh!! That's a "dodgy" site TetraGrammatonCleric. It criticises those who must not be criticised therefore it is not allowed. Probably Holocaust deniers dontchaknow!!

You could be right there - I should exercise more self-censorship - do you think the thought police might show up? Wink
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You could be right there - I should exercise more self-censorship - do you think the thought police might show up?

Probably not - they tend to stick with events from about sixty years ago who's "details" are are well embedded in people's minds and any deviation from them can therefore be more readily dissed. Sixty years of brainwashing creates a powerful base from which they can peddle their drivel. Dismissing Israel's involvement in 9/11 takes a little more effort so they tend to stay away. Unless of course they can associate blaming Israel for 9/11 with "Holocaust Denial", in which case prepare to be boarded!!!

TetraGrammatonCleric
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest i can't be arsed with arguments that descend into that..im after the truth , no matter where it lies- I think humanity has been lied to enough - i've noticed alot of the exchanges on here are like that - you're a this, or a that , and they try and label you. Its very tiring - if the evidence points in a certain direction then it should be followed. There's a quote from that film JFK , Jim Garrison originally I think who said "let the truth be known though the heavens fall" and I agree with that. Looks like we're on the same page blackcat, I agree with most, if not all your posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: