FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flight 93 Call exposed..."You did Great!"..(Clunk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesn't sound like "you did great" - there's a pause that wouldn't be natural if it was that phrase: "you did.....great".

not really a useful avenue in the scheme of things
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack wrote:
doesn't sound like "you did great" -

It does to me.
sycorax82
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that's missing is the silenced pistol shot after 'great'.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should imagine sound technical engineers could ascertain what was said by osciloscopes or whatever.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happened to be trolling this site today, looking for recent developments on the whole 911 thing (purely for old times sake), when i came across this video.

This is precisely the kind of unsubstantiated, poorly researched cr@p that i left this 'movement' for. There is just so much nonsense there that i don't even know where to start. I mean for crying out loud; if they were about to shoot her in the head WHY THE HELL would they reassure her first about the damn phone call?!?! I didn't hear one thing on that tape that made me the slightest bit suspicious, let alone from the added commentary chock full of already debunked 'facts' and speculation.

I find it scary and embarrassing to see so much lack of critical thought in the posts on this site from people who should have been here long enough to have learnt something. It gave me chills as i browsed various posts and read the same "people need to wake up" rubbish that mired this movement years ago. Why i thought for a second that this movement might have changed i don't know.

Oh and incidentally, for something to be called a movement you have to actually be going somewhere. Don't get me wrong, of all the people in this horrible prison of a society you guys are this kind that i would feel most at home with. But when it comes to "waking up the masses" i think some of you honestly need to grow up.

That said, hi everyone.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
.....There is just so much nonsense there that i don't even know where to start. I mean for crying out loud; if they were about to shoot her in the head WHY THE HELL would they reassure her first about the damn phone call?!?! I didn't hear one thing on that tape that made me the slightest bit suspicious....

Talk nonsense?

Not suspicious?

......no, can't be bothered.
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Happened to be trolling this site today, looking for recent developments on the whole 911 thing (purely for old times sake), when i came across this video.

This is precisely the kind of unsubstantiated, poorly researched cr@p that i left this 'movement' for. There is just so much nonsense there that i don't even know where to start. I mean for crying out loud; if they were about to shoot her in the head WHY THE HELL would they reassure her first about the damn phone call?!?! I didn't hear one thing on that tape that made me the slightest bit suspicious, let alone from the added commentary chock full of already debunked 'facts' and speculation.

I find it scary and embarrassing to see so much lack of critical thought in the posts on this site from people who should have been here long enough to have learnt something. It gave me chills as i browsed various posts and read the same "people need to wake up" rubbish that mired this movement years ago. Why i thought for a second that this movement might have changed i don't know.

Oh and incidentally, for something to be called a movement you have to actually be going somewhere. Don't get me wrong, of all the people in this horrible prison of a society you guys are this kind that i would feel most at home with. But when it comes to "waking up the masses" i think some of you honestly need to grow up.

That said, hi everyone.

The Neo-Cons have been slipshod all the way through 9/11, 7/7 etc. They don't give a toss, because they know that people like you will dismiss stuff because it would just be too stupid of them to have made the stuff available.
Well, remember the book written a year or more before Oklahoma City, with a guy called Mc Vay blowing up the Murrah Building; of the picture of the Twin Towers in the crosshairs, on 'Project for a New American Centuury'; of Birmingame being involved in the aborted plans for a simulation, then HIS plane being credited with the Pentagon attack (I do say credited, not involved); of the picture of the Twins exploding aprox. position the holes appeared,, and a kid holding a radio control unit; of the 'Kingstar' van parked in front of the bombed bus; of 'Buzzy' Krongard placing 'put options' on AA and UA; nah, they wouldn't make a BIG MISTAKE with the phone-calls, would they?
No matter how glaring their apparent screw-ups, they know no one will hold them accountable.
But some of us shore as hell intend to continue trying!!!

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to it again I am maddened by the music. If that is some woman's last words to her loved ones it is highly irresponsible and callous to drown out the voices with music. This is not a game or entertainment but people's lives.

On the other hand it could be people messing around, actors even, trying to produce a recording which people would take seriously.

I have no idea what the last phrase on the recording is. I hear neither "You did great" not "Let us pray".
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CanadianVandal, the person who put out this film first (I think) appears to be a joker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O88tqxdMZqU

This guy did not respod to my question about the tape a couple of weeks ago. Best to assume it is a fraudulent overdub....very funny guy. Ha ha.

Strange that the US Courts site removed the flight 93 tapes though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: