FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compelling NPT video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Compelling NPT video. Reply with quote

Quote:
The following text is from Brasscheck.

By this point in time, most people who've bothered to really look into the 9/11 story realize:

1. There is something seriously amiss and still unexplained about the late afternoon collapse of World Trade Center Seven on 9/11.

2. The "crash of United 93" in Pennsylvania left an awfully small hole on the ground and no visible wreckage - or bodies!

3. The wreckage at the Pentagon is in no way consistent with the crash of a large jet passenger plane. Not only that but also on the day of impact, all the local security camera video was seized and has been kept from public view ever since.

Now, get ready for a real shocker, one that will require you to really stretch your mind on the subjects of perception, propaganda and evil.

Here it is:

The evidence is overwhelming that no jetliners hit the Twin Towers.

No plane in Pennsylvania. No plane at the Pentagon. And no planes in New York either.

I know this sounds crazy, but stick with it for a moment.

How do we know there were no planes in New York?

We know because the supposedly "live" footage of planes hitting the World Trade Center turns out upon careful examination to have been manipulated in very obvious ways.

If the scope of this deception seems beyond comprehension, the logistics needed to pull it off were really quite simple.

Here's what you need to know to understand how this deception was accomplished.

1. The "news" flows from a small handful of major networks. If they say it, it's true. If they show video that shows it happened, it happened. Period.

2. Each of the major news networks has a single person who completely controls what it shown on their air. He's called the news director.

3. The news director calls all the shots in a TV newsroom.

He controls what footage will be shown, what scripts will be read by the news anchor, and when a live feed will be shown - and when it will be cut off.

4. To completely control the reporting of any major event, all you need to do is control a small handful of news directors.

If the news director doesn't like the way an anchorperson is ad libbing, he can tell him or her through their earpiece to change the subject.

If the news director doesn't like what a real eyewitness is saying in a live feed, he can order the scene to be cut away to something else.

If the news director wants a certain piece of footage shown, all he has to do is hand it to one of the tech people and it will be shown, no questions asked, no debate, no analysis.

5. In order to pull off this massive fraud, the conspirators needed only three things:

FIRST: The ability to quickly alter video footage, specifically add the moving image of a plane to existing footage.

This is so easy to do it's laughable.

SECOND: A news director to receive the doctored tape, hand it to a video tech, and say "play this when you get the cue."

THIRD: A FEW rehearsed eye witnesses in place ready to jump in front of the news cameras on the scene and say they "witnessed" something that never happened.

This last part is EASY, especially when you realize that it's the news director who tells the reporter on the scene who to interview and who to ignore.

The news director does this remotely from the control room back at the studio. He can see what the on-the-scene camera is shooting and directs the on-the-scene reporter long before anything ever hits the air.

A cast of thousands, hundreds or even dozens was not needed to to pull off this media deception.

All that was needed were the news directors at the top networks to do what they were told, a few actors at the scene to play at being eye witnesses, and a dime-a-dozen video editor to re-work the "live" footage so that it shows "reality" the way the conspirators wanted it to be shown.

With a system like this in place, you can have hundreds of millions of people saying they "saw" something that never actually happened, thereby drowning out the real eye witnesses who were at the scene and were crystal clear about what they saw, specifically no planes, just explosions....coming from the inside of the buildings.

Look at the footage again. The fireball could have easily been created by explosives inside the building to which the video artifact of a plane was added later.

Note:

This video is only ONE study of one of MANY manufactured video clips purportedly "shot" that day. In fact, every "plane hits building" video I've studied displays similar or even more egregious technical problems than the one in this example.

In one case, the plane is completely black...even though a jet liner on a bright, sunny day is anything but.

In another case, the nose of a plane falls off as it is heading towards a building and then spontaneously reassembles itself. This is a kind of pixelation error that can only happen in an edit program not in a camera.

In yet another case, a plane seamlessly slips into one of the buildings without colliding into or experiencing resistance of any kind. A physical impossibility.

Still another piece of manufactured footage shows a plane colliding into one side of the North Tower building and then emerging out of one of the corners of the South Tower.

Finally, and this one is my favorite, "a plane" slices completely through one of the buildings and the nose comes out the other side completely intact, another physical impossibility.

Interestingly, many of these "fixed films" were only shown once "as is" and when shown again, the networks conveniently placed their logo banners right over the video manipulation errors.

How do we know all this?

Because we can see it with our own eyes.

And you can see it with your own eyes too.

In practical terms, what does it mean that the planes crashing into the World Trace Center were generated by bad special effects editing?

At the end of the day, it's just another nail in the coffin of the "Osama Bin Laden did it" fairy tale and proof that 9/11 was an inside job.

Buildings did impossible things on 9/11. So did pilots and the US air defense system not to mention the "hijackers" who operated with historically unprecedented tactical effectiveness that day.

Will your friends ever "get" that the 9/11 World Trade Center footage was doctored?

Possibly not.

But it doesn't matter.

You know and every day more people find out the truth, even in the face of a total media blackout and an ongoing misinformation campaign.

9/ll was an inside job. The current government of the United States is not only illegitimate, it's profoundly criminal.

Link
[/youtube]

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
moriarty
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: nail on the head Reply with quote

good kit. I will await the wails of the on-site debunkers. We know who they are.

good one NI
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In its strict limitation of analysis, this achieves the best scenario.
There is something very wrong here in the media presentation

moriarty
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: english as it is wtf? Reply with quote

paul wright says

Quote:
In its strict limitation of analysis, this achieves the best scenario.

Reading this I feel like a stranger to the English language, struggling to retrieve any meaning from this sentence.

What is, exactly, 'a strict limitation of analysis?'

I'm also unfamiliar with the phrase 'to achieve a scenario'.

Taken together the accumulation of these two phrases still leaves me baffled.

paul goes on to say, however -

Quote:

Now here I find myself in complete agreement with this straightforward opinion.

There is something indeed which is very wrong. The 'media presentation' is just that. A cack-handed, impertinent misrepresentation of actuality designed to persuade television viewers around the world that passenger jets collided with the twin towers on 911. This audacious, but flawed, graphic illusion did indeed fool a great many, if not most of the viewers of the day. Thankfully, a few tenacious individuals, keen eyed and unafraid of the vitriolic scorn poured upon them, have persisted in revealing the truth. Every day the scales are falling from the eyes of those who dare to imagine the worst.
By the way, the scorn has mostly been poured by those who should have been their allies. Sad but true.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
Compelling NPT video

not really - as usual this is just the same old garbage that has already been discussed and shown to be garbage over and over again - here for example:

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12614

paul wright wrote:

not really - there is nothing "very wrong here in the media presentation" - but there are a few things that are quite clearly wrong with the way the maker of this video has deliberately manipulated footage in order to deceive the gullible.

try watching it again without blindly believing what you're told and you might notice some of these things (eg beware of pink boxes superimposed on roofs!) - because there's definitely something very wrong with the way you were so easily fooled the first time.....

then ask yourself - why does the video maker try to prove his "hypothesis" with deliberately constructed lies?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having been away for a while, I thought I'd stop by and catch up on all the exciting 9/11 developments, the new ideas, the fresh perspectives. How wonderful that NPT is still on the table.

Surely no-one can still be championing this crazy nonsense? Of course the anchors never mentioned the planes given the angles, the distances, the smoke - they couldn't see it.

The plane is too small to be seen from the camera position in the top image. The quality of the video does not support such fine detail. There is a building in the way that stops you seeing the aircraft as the perspective has shifted to the left.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
moriarty
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: predictable - as predicted Reply with quote

The analysis of the television broadcasts of the 911 day given above are so clear and simple that anyone who tries to rubbish them is clearly hoping to suppress the truth.

Even half-truthers will usually try to offer some counter-evidence as opposed to mouthing 'rubbish, rubbish, rubbish'.

Sorry folks - the truth will always out.
moriarty
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: 911 anti-truth Reply with quote

PS

sad to note that one year ago found the most users on-site at one time. 174 as opposed to 6 this evening. No surprise, actually, since most people who are accepting the whole truth of 911 have been demonised on here, and those who champion half-truth (or anti-truth) are left to snipe and s**t all over the board.

This forum is globally acknowledged as a hotbed of anti-911 truth.

check it out, so to speak.[/b]
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Having been away for a while, I thought I'd stop by and catch up on all the exciting 9/11 developments, the new ideas, the fresh perspectives. How wonderful that NPT is still on the table

Having taken part in the endless debates we had about this stuff last year it really is difficult to believe that anyone still takes it seriously, but I guess there's one born every minute....

incidentally, this video makes the same bogus "lack of plane", "orb/ball", "disappearing background" and "different trajectories" claims as simon shack in "september clues". he fooled a lot of people too, but the deception was clearly exposed in this thread....

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=11608

It's had nearly 32000 views, but the posters above seem to have failed to notice it. Rolling Eyes

Stealth_0073
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately gruts both videos are fake
and for chek drawing lines on videos means jack *!!
since hes a shill working with jenny spark infiltrators crew

try adding filters to videos and see the scam
the ******* orb plane blinks lol idiots, and it doesn't blink under
normal conditions.

anybody who cant see there on 2 different flight paths get a ******* life
or learn how to video edit, bunch of retards.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the contrary - chek's post in the thread I linked to above, completely destroys the case made in the video that is the subject of this thread (and the equivalent section of "september clues").

it also shows how the people who made these videos manipulate evidence and make misleading statements in a way that is deliberately calculated to deceive the viewer. Therefore they are clearly not truth seekers.

In fact, as we've shown over and over again in this forum, many of the videos that claim to "prove" tv fakery are full of fakery and dishonesty themselves. and it's not as if it's difficult to spot. so just because you appear to have blindly swallowed this BS doesn't mean that other people can't see it for what it is - fraudulent disinfo.

it's equally easy to spot the characteristic manner in which fakery believers just keep on repeating the same BS as if it's "the truth" long after it's been laughed out of court - so your garbled remarks are just a typical example of this sheep-like behaviour.

btw - the "different flight paths" are actually the same flight path observed from different perspectives. do you really not understand that? maybe you've been staring at your pc screen for so long that you've forgotten the fact that real life actually takes place in 3 dimensions, unlike your favourite grainy 2D youtube clips....

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 911 anti-truth Reply with quote

moriarty wrote:

I don't think that's true.
It's just that the planers by and large defeated the no planers on here long ago, and not by force of reason either. The argument hasn't been 'won' by either 'side'. Rather it was the heavy derisiveness that the planers weighed in with at the merest whiff of NPT, and the tendency for most no-planers to be rather over-ardent in defence of their cause.
Look at the overheated position Keith has wound himself up into, elsewhere on this forum. There have been innumerable no-planers on here, and the vast majority were pushed or have jumped.

I don't think it's worth mentioning the subject myself , except in the odd obtuse one liner in schizoparl of the type that seems to have bemused you, moriarty.

There are other forums where the material can be presented and discussed, without the fixed-position people jumping in every few minutes with their 'that was disproven months ago' line.
Leave them to their delusions on that particular subject, if they're happy with it. Anything else is wasted time and energy, imo

moriarty
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi paul

I did say
Quote:

You don't think so. But yet you go on to say that

Quote:
There have been innumerable no-planers on here, and the vast majority were pushed or have jumped.

and you mention the 'heavy derisiveness' and so on.

But surely that simply proves my point. When people who have seen through the whole charade leave, all that's left is the half-truthers and anti-truthers, both of whom are pleased to rubbish the true skeptics.
And so my statement turns out, sadly, to be quite true. Undebunkable, actually.

Forgive my bemusement, your unexpected syntax beat me.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealth_0073 wrote:
unfortunately gruts both videos are fake
and for chek drawing lines on videos means jack *!!
since hes a shill working with jenny spark infiltrators crew

try adding filters to videos and see the scam
the ******* orb plane blinks lol idiots, and it doesn't blink under
normal conditions.

anybody who cant see there on 2 different flight paths get a ******* life
or learn how to video edit, bunch of retards.

hi stealth

We dont allow unsubstantiated allegations of shilldom here

You will therefore produce your evidence against Chek, or apologise

Failure to do one or the other may jeprodise your site membership

I'll give you 24 hours Smile

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes stealth. Excessive zealousness and an inclination to be overly defensive spilling over into offensiveness blights the no planes position.
Chek's a fine fella as are many so-called "plane huggers"- derisive terminology which is quite unnecessary

See, moriarty, imo,the perspective on the methods of 9/11 is just that - a perspective, not a proven done deal in any direction other than the official story. Though I'll admit a fair degree of importance derives from which perspective you take.
It was easy for me - went on to some website or other the night of 911, and there was some guy saying that plane looked like a cartoon, and I had to agree, yes it did, and the story didn't otherwise make sense until Joe Vialls came up with the remote control notion, and then I spent some time during the following year with webfairy in a Yahoo group so you see, easy
Of course I promoted the idea (initially holograms) occasionally around the places and quickly learnt that it immediately causes a lot of upset and draws negative responses. And to be honest there are a shedload of issues of vital importance that you can agree with people on, while in no way trying to cover up your views on no planes, or indeed beam weapons which is the other one of course
I think Andrew Johnson has a lot of valid things to say about what's promoted and what tends to be suppressed within the truth movement, but in the end you can only offer your information and viewpoint for other people to take or leave, or, indeed, scorn Emotional investment ain't worth the candle

HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Just visiting Reply with quote

Just made a rare single visit to see if any improvement.
There are still characters pushing the planes theory even after September Clues - and the new version.
It is inevitable that there are infiltrators but the genuinely puzzled need to go through the film's many points - including, of course, the large number of US media "witnesses" and the lack of public ones, the magic aluminium planes going through steel/concrete like hot knives through butter, the laughable "home-videos" with the many different flight-paths... etc etc and use common sense.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Just visiting Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
There are still characters pushing the planes theory even after September Clues - and the new version.
It is inevitable that there are infiltrators but the genuinely puzzled need to go through the film's many points - including, of course, the large number of US media "witnesses" and the lack of public ones, the magic aluminium planes going through steel/concrete like hot knives through butter, the laughable "home-videos" with the many different flight-paths... etc etc and use common sense.

If you really believe September Clueless is telling you one single thing even distantly related to the truth, then I have a nice moving bridge you might like to buy.

It's them or us.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Just visiting Reply with quote

HERA wrote:

Good post Hera,though as you can see nothing much has changed.

Dave Sherlock's:

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Just visiting Reply with quote

HERA wrote:

Well, you see, that is because the no-planers, who are too stupid to ever realise their errors, continue to perpetuate them, thinking that their faulty analysis will eventually persuade plane huggers, when of course it will do nothing of the kind.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Just visiting Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
HERA wrote:

Well, you see, that is because the no-planers, who are too stupid to ever realise their errors, continue to perpetuate them, thinking that their faulty analysis will eventually persuade plane huggers, when of course it will do nothing of the kind.

You might say that in the usual derrogatory terms,but planes as a reality are are dead and buried in the real world of 9/11.

Dave Sherlock's:

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Just visiting Reply with quote

... planes as a reality are are dead and buried in the real world of 9/11.

You might, whistling in the dark fashion, choose to believe that to be so but the actual evidence says otherwise.

Having engaged directly with Simon Psy-op on another forum, I can confirm he's a know-nothing shyster.

It did make me wonder though who or what he's fronting for, because no way is he knowledgable, intelligent or observant enough to have put the Clueless adventures in two dimensions opus together going by his general demeanor.

Maybe there's an ozzybinfredtownshackfairynicprothink lab operating somewhere not far from Virginia. Y'know, MKUltraville county.

Meanwhile, not one single example of so-called TV Fakery alleged to have occurred on 911 withstands serious examination.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing much has changed in the sense that there's clearly no new or credible evidence for tv fakery - or you wouldn't have to keep recycling the same old spam long after it has been shown to be garbage.

for example, the "compelling" video you posted consists entirely of false claims and deliberate deceptions that anyone with half a brain should be capable of seeing through - so why can't you?

and given that this video has already been posted and discussed at least twice before and all the aforementioned false claims and deliberate deceptions have been clearly explained - why on earth did you post it yet again?

on the other hand - what has in fact changed significantly is that while this time last year the npt spambots and sockpuppets were posting multiple threads of this type all over the forum every day - now that they have been so completely discredited and marginalised there's just the occasional whimper. Smile

paul wright wrote:
There are other forums where the material can be presented and discussed, without the fixed-position people jumping in every few minutes with their 'that was disproven months ago' line.

you can bleat all you like when I say that this stuff has already been discussed to death and completely discredited - and refer you to old threads where the facts that prove you wrong are clearly stated in plain English - but it happens to be the truth.

if you want to ignore the truth and carry on believing in the BS and lies of the tv fakery crew it's no skin off my nose, but it merely emphasises why debating npt believers on the evidence is ultimately a waste of time - in my experience all the evidence in the world will not stop them from clinging to their fixed and often ridiculous beliefs.

planes as a reality are are dead and buried in the real world of 9/11.

lol - which fantasy based parallel universe are you living in? here in the real world npt/tv fakery has been exposed as the scam that it so obviously is. and given that every claim in the video you posted has already been shown to be false - do you (or moriarty or paul wright or stealth_0073 or hera) have anything new or credible to say in its defence - or are you just spamming/trolling?

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't think it's worth mentioning the subject myself

Laughing
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
lol - which fantasy based parallel universe are you living in? here in the real world npt/tv fakery has been exposed as the scam that it so obviously is. and given that every claim in the video you posted has already been shown to be false - do you (or moriarty or paul wright or stealth_0073 or hera) have anything new or credible to say in its defence - or are you just spamming/trolling?

Quote:
It did make me wonder though who or what he's fronting for, because no way is he knowledgable, intelligent or observant enough to have put the Clueless adventures in two dimensions opus together going by his general demeanor.

If I wasn't of the NP tendency,witnessing the absurd degree of venom provoked amongst those opposing the perception would drive me to want to investigate it seriously.

Anyway, I would like to withdraw any conciliatory remarks made earlier on this thread, and ask "who're the suckers?"

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul - if you check through old threads you'll see that 90% of the venom has come from the npt/tv fakery crowd.

what you refer to as "venom" in this thread is merely mild annoyance at the fact that they just keep on repeating the same old BS over and over again even though it has already been shown to be garbage a long time ago.

btw - do you have anything new or credible to say about the video that is the subject of this thread? if not I suggest you bin the thread on the grounds that posting the same vid over and over again is spam.

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
paul - if you check through old threads you'll see that 90% of the venom has come from the npt/tv fakery crowd.

what you refer to as "venom" in this thread is merely mild annoyance at the fact that they just keep on repeating the same old BS over and over again even though it has already been shown to be garbage a long time ago.

I'm quite aware of what was in old threads and understood the wild evangelism, as I would see it, from those who found that they'd lifted another veil,as they found it. And became exasperated at those whose perceptions were different or wouldn't see it.
I've had quite a long experience of this and from experimental postings back in 2003, found that arguing the toss over this is highly divisive
I think the Planes people should just relax and let the No Planes people have their say without all this Critics Corner/Notes from the Borderland/jrefs kind of barging in and saying "disproven bs". It's the same kind of attitude further down the line.
Personally I'm not willing to add anything to the no planes debate here, because it's futile and loses you friends with whom you might agree on a number of other issues. I've had a chuckle at many of Chek's comments here tonight, for example
I know I've got a vested interest in this because of course no planes types are able at the moment to post over at the "truthforum" with no molestation, and indeed approval
Still I'm quite happy for "Plane Huggers" - detestable term - to put in their twopenn'orth
We're trying not to put theories in rank or acceptability order

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
I think the Planes people should just relax and let the No Planes people have their say without all this Critics Corner/Notes from the Borderland/jrefs kind of barging in and saying "disproven bs".

but the truth is that NPT/tv fakery really is "disproven bs". and you can keep on denying this reality until the cows come home - but it doesn't change the fact that it's true.

we can conclusively prove that most of the claims made by no planers are complete BS - and usually BS that can be debunked very easily. for example the claim that a big boeing couldn't possibly fly so fast at such a low altitude can be proved wrong in approximately 5 minutes by anyone with half a brain with access to google and youtube....

we have also conclusively proved that much of the BS in the plethora of videos about tv fakery is not just due to ignorance or incompetence, but consists of deliberately dishonest manipulation of footage accompanied by misleading statements - ie it is clearly disinfo. a good example of which was posted here yesterday....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=124616#124616

and it's also undeniably the case that npt sheeple will continue to avoid the truth about their "evidence" not holding any water or the videos they champion being full of deliberate deception - and just keep on repeating the same BS ad nauseam, long after they know damn well that it's BS. hence the existence of this thread....

do these facts really not ring any alarm bells for you paul?

paul wright wrote:
We're trying not to put theories in rank or acceptability order

yes but truth should always take precedence over proven disinfo - don't you think?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: