FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it racist to go along with the hijacker legend?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Reply to Willie Reply with quote

keith Mothersson wrote:
I do agree that lots of us have worked really hard and it is inevitable that we will have disagreements. When we do we should use reason and evidence to try to focus on them and sort them out - at least until the stage where we realise that we may never sort them out.

It looks that I am in that stage with you.
keith Mothersson wrote:
Life is a compolicated rum old thing. People can do really good things at times and the same people can do really dumb things and hurt movements at other times. Hero worship and self-promotionalism won't help us reach balanced assesments, aka truth.

Something I agree with you. You did not have any problem of using those two labels to get attention on your event. I do not need worshiping. Self promotion? Because I use the same techniques of the politicians to get the word out? I was trained by them, don’t forget.

[quote="keith Mothersson"]Saying that "I have such an important role" (in effect, if not in so many words) or "I am so busy .... and therefore I don't need to answer criticism", is also ad hominem, in a way.
Hey you can perceive your role in life anyway you want. I respect that. Mine is a mission and I take action with the same passion, and yes, I do not need to answer to criticism from anybody, only from myself. If I did, I will have been stopped long time ago.

keith Mothersson wrote:
He even once said: "Many accused me of exploiting 9/11. I am 9/11" which gave rise to a long thread on JREF
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=84232.

Nice to see that you like to quote the attackers. Read the whole thread and you will learn something.
By the way there are other threads there about me there with more length and more attacks, since you are promoting them, let everybody use the search and find out. Also, for the record, Idid say , and I still believe that I am 9/11. But if you read on that thread you will find out what I referred too. All the victims, families and survivors are 9/11 because we live this every single day of our lives. So there it goes, I am 9/11 like them.

keith Mothersson wrote:
Unfortunately Willie is a proud 'escape artist' and has tended to rely on this method of 'replying' to the numerous very specific and often polite criticisms/contradictions which Mark Roberts thinks he has noticed in Willie's accounts of what he did that day. See Robert's overall critique here: http://911stories.googlepages.com/home and for the impossible timeline which Roberts ascribes to Willie, based it seems on Willie's own accounts, see here:
http://911stories.googlepages.com/rodriguez%27stimelinewayoff%3F.

There you go quoting again, maybe you are in the wrong forum. Shoudn’t you be at the JREF?
Anyway, your admiration for Robert’s is laughable. My concept of Robert’s changed the same way He change his of me. I believe Robert is an * looking for attention on the tails of the media I generate. My believe. If you read the threads on JREF, you will find out that I outreached to him to answer his BS. Of course he never did and all he wanted was to email and publish them to create attention. It bothers him that I have a HUGE email list of victims and family members and that I answer his allegations directly to the families. Also, it apparently bothers him that I do not give him access to those in the list for the purpose to do more character assassination. If Robert’s were an honest guy, I will have not found problems in dealing with his questions. Sadly he is the sidekick of another piece of trash named Ronald Weick who tried to get me on a show to appear with MR, I agreed and when I found out he has attacked me in the past and that he was doing publicity stunts with my invitation. I cancelled. Of course they felt like a woman left in the altar and became very vicious because I did not appear in their 2 cent cable access TV show. They claimed I did not dare to appear with them because they will be critical and debunk me ( in short words). I have done many shows with skeptics around the world and you may have heard some that did not exactly agreed with me here in the UK. I just don’t go for the disrespect before I even appear. Also Mark Roberts obsession with telling people I converted to Islam is scary as well.
keith Mothersson wrote:
(The fact that Mark Roberts is strongly anti-'conspiracy theory' doesn't mean all his insights and detailed citations from other people there that day are worthless. Likewise he points us to some perfectly valid criticisms of Steven Jones's thermite hypothesis, IMO:
http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Lies.doc at page 67/68.)

Love your admiration for the man! Maybe you will like his personal information? Why don’t you check
On postings by Swing Dangler and RedIbis at the JREF were they point many of the errors? Look at their analysis and also at MR reaction.
keith Mothersson wrote:
[Interestingly, quite a lot of the wierd phenomena which Roberts' cites from witness statements, and Willie's own statements, are compatible with Judy Wood's hypothesis of Directed Energy/Hutchinson Effect technology used that day, but I digress.]

Is that so? Enlighten us. For the record again, I do not support Judy Wood’s. It looks you are on the wrong side of the fence here. Go to Jref and post your findings there. I will gladly do it for you but I am not allowed to post , pm or even search their website.

keith Mothersson wrote:
Willie also used this 'avoid specifics, rely on reputation and counter-attack' method to 'reply' to some very impolite and serious and swingeing criticism from Nico Haupt, which among other things raised questions about Willie's time working for a particular eite-contracts firm Huapt is suspicious of, American Building Maintenance and in the office of Rudy Guliani. The fact that Nico Haupt is often very wild and rude, doesn't mean that he isn't quite often brilliant and on the ball, digging out startling facts and connections. At any rate rightly or wrongly Willie simply relied upon his reputation and didn't answer any of Haupt's accusations. You can read Haupt's critique here and also see how Willie answered , or didn't, you decide: http://www.911researchers.com/node/555

Now you are quoting Haupt??!!!!! Wow, it does gets better. Are you aware of the opinions most of the people you call leaders of the movement have of NH? Nico is a cut a paste guy. Not responsible researcher will do this without actually calling and corroborating sources. Same thing with Roberts. His ABM Fakery bs paper is to laughable to even answer. I was going to but is so full of garbage that I said is not worth the effort. I agree that what made me laugh the most was when he accused Salvatore Giambanco to be some millionare. The guy was almost homeless like me, after 9/11.
Also him accusing Kenny Johannemman of being a liar for ABM. The guy was a temp worker and hates ABM. That I have more media attention worldwide than any people of the 9/11 truth movement, combined. That there is a CNN, Telemundo connection with me and that is why I get coverage. Etc Etc. So does this mean I have to answer every piece of BS posted? Maybe I should hire a group to do that and spend my time doing that instead of doing exactly what makes then angry.
[quote="keith Mothersson"]I have decided to speak out with the truth as i understand it, and let the chips fall where they may, because I see no future for the 'mainstream' 'truth movement'
Hey is that you believe, go for it. But if you intend to attack me I will bite back.

keith Mothersson wrote:
As also the method of being defensive when criticism arrives and changing the subject onto some minor detail together with counter-attacking (though the first criticism could have been specific, not really an 'attack' at all, just perceived as such). That too is something which I have often enough done, and please point this out to me in fujture if I do it again.

Well, I am a street fighter and not an elite debater like you are.

keith Mothersson wrote:
“I said I had heard you with my own ears telling a journalist in Dundee I lined up for you (and unprompted by him, I am virtually certain)”

I was there with Annie Machon and the interview was recorded you are mistaken and may not remember the facts correctly.
keith Mothersson wrote:
The interview that you had actually encountered 'one of the hijackers', you were almost certain. According to one other eyewitness and one testimony my informant passed on to me, you also endorsed the official [and I say racist] mythology in two other venues in the UK, so that makes 3 out of 7 occasions, you tell me, in just three weeks, hmmmm.

Can you and your informant be more clear?
The newspaper story is indeed on my website. But again, do you or your informant now what exactly told the Commission or the FBI about it? Did I speak to the FBI after the Commission findings? I don’t think so, so it is very scryptic and you are assuming most of the interview.
keith Mothersson wrote:
The reason 'some reporters' may make allusion to it, Willie, is because like me originally, I came across it on your website (or the website promoting your British tour, can't now remember). You ask me for my evidence and now my evidence is from your own website, Willie, third Press link down the Press page, YOU brought it up, and incidentally I don't have to 'mindread' what you said to the Commission, when here is a story you are promoting which says what you told them.

And also there other clips in there some with stories with errors. But the section is called Press Coverage. Exactly what it means. Doesn’t mean that I have to answer or talk about it. As a matter of record, that experience is not even part of my presentation.

keith Mothersson wrote:
I apologise for referring to 'bomb(s)' when you referred to an 'explosion' or 'explosions', that was careless of me. But the two people I overheard leaving the Dundee meeting had taken the impression of a bomb going off - how could Al-Q have planted them in the North tower?

Getting an impression is not the same as it is a fact. I had an impression that the plane hit the top of the building as a matter of events and sound and yes you are right, I did not see any of the 2 planes hitting the towers. But also for the record, I do not believe the no-plane theory because I have actually videotaped survivors that indeed saw the planes, one of then even got hit by a small part of the plane, the size of a remote control and is now in full disability by the Social Security. I have being in the hangar at the JFK airport were most of the parts are. I have pictures taken by some of the people of the area of the plane debris. I have a cleaning supervisor that came in contact directly with part of an engine in the building across the towers. I don’t believe in the theory and your evidence does not convince me. Maybe more evidence from your part should be collected. I will look at it with some of the family members of the 2 flights and see what they say. As of now, even them, think it is ridiculous to say that no-planes were involved in the killing of their family members.

keith Mothersson wrote:
As in any courtroom interrogation, your 'I was there, I know' credibility dissipates every time you go beyond what you know for certain, and to the extent that you are strongly identified with the 911 truth movement, this gives our opponents a chance to get back into the game.

I have been involved in a cornucopia ofa lawsuits and understand your premise very well. You keep identifying me with the truth movement and I identify myself as a survivor and President of the Hispanic Victims Group. That I get invited and I support the effort does not grant you the privilege to impose other theories I clearly do not agree with.

keith Mothersson wrote:
I am sure people will be interested in what you say and how you say it in response to the specific criticisms I have offered both here and in the previous post to Kevin. Please prove me wrong that you don't usually deal with the specifics of criticism. Good luck, keith

I deal with my mission and if I take the time to defend myself, is to clarify some points . When I agreed to do the presentations everybody but you were clear on the 2 objectives. I will bring the story and then the local groups will be responsible to nurture and work with the new members. That no speeches will be made after the event so people will be able to digest the information. ( You did not respect that as I remember). If I am wrong then let Annie Machon set the record straight since she was the main organizer.
Now you said your piece and I said mine. Don’t expect my time visiting this board to be spent on answering your attacks.

http://www.william911.com
http://www.Rosie.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As William says, the standard format for the tour was for an introduction by either me or the local organiser, followed by an hour long presentation about William's story and then a chance for people to approach him individually after the event.

This formula worked well across the UK and Europe last year. It kick-started 20 new groups in the UK and, by using his personal experience as an entree, gave the issue of 911 widespread and sympathetic local media coverage, as well as some national media.

William was always utterly professional both when dealing with the media and when giving his presentations. He was a pleasure to work with, and his tours gave the UK 911 truth movement the most consistent and widespread coverage it has ever had, as well as attracting hundreds of newcomers to the movement.

All this came at no small cost and effort. The time and energy that local organisers put into arranging the meetings, publicity and setting up the media interviews was stupendous, as was their kind hospitality. William took a total of three months out of his schedule and away from his wife to help build the UK movement, and just about broke even financially. And let's not forget the sheer grinding hard work of being on tour like that: every morning getting up after a late night working on the film recordings, travelling to the next town and doing newspaper, radio and TV interviews in the afternoon, then giving a presentation in the evening and thereby reliving the trauma of his experiences. Then getting up and doing it all again day after day, week after week.

The only place we had any difficulties was in Scotland, where Keith seemed to want him to do yet more. (Dundee was also the only town where William was scheduled to do two talks in one day, which virtually made him ill with tiredness). The other Scottish organisers were wonderfully helpful and hospitable, so thank you to them, Jay, Paul and Neil particularly!

Perhaps Keith just needs to learn to relax and go with the flow a little more. If a formula is working, perhaps he should just let the team get on and do their stuff, rather than trying to force them to adhere to what he thinks is the best way of campaigning? Why reinvent the wheel?

Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Was Willie's tour such a success? Reply with quote

Hi Annie,
When William was first slated to come I e-mailed him to ask if it would be okay to play a brief dvd (the 10 minute version of 911 Eyewitness) before his talk and he replied 'sure, its your show'.

Somewhere along the line it became the Amazing Rodriguez show. He didn't keep to the 'one hour presentation' side of the bargain, and as for 'then a chance for people to approach him individually after the event' [and buy dvds while still under the Rodriguez spell] this in practice meant the speaker trying to close the meeting down after his major over-running. Both in Glasgow and Dundee I had to struggle to not have the meeting closed down by the speaker. It was entirely out of order to have moved to close the Dundee meeting down so Willie could sell his dvds, as people who wanted to buy dvds could well stand at the side and queue, indeed some participated from the siee in what discussion then remained possible after Willie's marathon performance.

I checked to see if two gigs would be too much in Dundee, and the reply was he was up for it. I had emphasised that the first would be just 45 minutes including questions and then he would have time to relax in an Indian restaurant with local activists before the main talk just nearby. Unfortunately he overpowered his audience (in small student union film theatre) for well over an hour and a half, thus entirely throwing out our arrangements and exhausting himself. The students and staff came out looking depleted, bewildered, not empowered. No noticeable follow-up.

Although we gave out slips about a follow-up meeting with time and venue to the 150 plus attenders at the main event (many of them aged hippies by the way - so they wouldn't have been put off by my beard and vegetarian style which Willie takes a pop at) only two came to the follow up meeting. I wonder how many of the '20 groups around the UK' are still functioning, as far as I can tell few sent in information about local group activities to Noel for his pre-AGM newsletter ?

I don't deny that with our help Willie got lots of media coverage, but on at least one occasion he used it to diss the 'crazy wackiness' and 'ridiculous thing after ridiculous thing' of Morgan Reynolds and Judy Wood - that was on Simon Mayo BBC 5 Live 23-Feb-2007.mp3 (259 KB) - the clip is about one minute long: http://checktheevidence.com/audio/911/WR%20Debunks%20Wood%20and%20Reyn olds%20on%20Simon%20Mayo%20BBC%205%20Live%2023-Feb-20

In addition he told at least three reporters about 'seeing one of the hijackers' some months earlier.

So he authenticates the Racist State's racist slur against Arabs/Muslims.

In addition he says he worked at the WTC for 19 years or so before 9/11, thus omitting his time in Rudy Guliani's office, also working for American Building Maintenance - and wants us to believe his cleaning supervisor from this same company had seen plane parts - which he may well have done, but from where? and maybe scattered around to fool people, that seems to me a much more plausible hypothesis than that a soft aluminium plane can enter entirely a steel frame building - including ploughing through steelpanned concrete floors - with no deceleration nor parts falling off and no properly authenticated parts from the right kind of Boeing ever found - or so I understand.

He admits he didn't see planes hit the towers, yet also - in effect if not in intention - authenticates this vital part of the government psyop.

And when he talks about explosions going off in the building beforehand he in effect if not explicitly tends to steer people towards (or coexist with) the controlled demolition thesis, especially as he disses Judy Wood's work [which actually gives a much better account about how the lift system cables and some of the lift doors were going haywire and why it was he was able to survive diving under a truck 'a few metres' from the door of WTC1 which then 'had the entire building fall on it', 110 stories, remember, and yet he is dug out unharmed after four hours ...... hmm, maybe hardly any rubble came down, 95/98 percent of the building material went upwards as fine dust .... google Towers of Dust or Hunt the Rubble.]

Annie, I do need to learn to relax and go with the flow more often. But it wasn't easy to communicate with you either, unfortunately, as in the two short periods we were together in Glasgow and Dundee you often seemed to be on your mobile phone. I guess I was also tense because I was organising this effort for Willie against my better judgment (because everyone else seemed to think it was the thing to do) as I had already vowed not to run any more tours of the traditional kind after you and David came around and we inundated attenders with too much info AS USUAL and involved them too little AS USUAL. (It wasn't good for David, all that super-knowledgeable speaking in front of relatively passive audiences, and it isn't good for Willie either, IMO.)

So I question whether 'the formula worked well' last year. Despite your sincere intentions, hard work and dedication.

I don't agree that you/we advanced the truth much with Willie's tours - maybe some net headway, but in my judgment too many parts of the official story (or official reserve story of controlled demolition) being confirmed, which now leads in to a Media-friendly Inquiry movement.

Well, this all strays a long way from the original title of this thread, but in my view if one puts probabilities of e.g. 0.1 on no CCTV at airports of supposed departure and also independently on each of no eyewitnesses, no boarding stubs, no DNA and also on mobile phone calls being possible, it should be obvious that the chances of there having been 'Muslim hijackers onboard' the supposed official Flights is tiny to vanishing.

But even then the odds get tinier still that these rumoured purported hijackers had anything to do with the mass deaths if we factor in the work of Morgan Reynolds, Simon Shack et al (no planes, just video fakery plane pixels, plus some audio) .....

and even then the odds get vanishingly tinier still that IF there were any planes and IF there were Arab/Muslims aboard and IF they had hijacked the planes ..... that these factors are in any way related to what killed the great majority of those who died on 9/i1, i.e. when the towers went away (which was obviously serious Hi-tech something such as is now being boasted about openly, I see, and promoted for its plausible deniability: http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/08/will-new-laser.html )

I know this will seem terribly 'intolerant' and 'judgmental' and un-PC, but IMO any 'truth movement' which leaves the door open to LIHOP sells Muslims short.

By contrast the PTB and official Media can live with us questioning many bits of the official story - so long as we don't break with the racist core and whole war-mongering Crusader point of 9/11. ('We don't mind that you think us corrupt murdering b******, just so long as you continue to subscribe to our 'Enemy' mappings.')

In their different ways Reynolds, Wood and Davidson close the door on LIHOP-collusion with the official Enemy mapping. They ask us to uproot our own internal power-identifying cover-up tendencies. That is the main part of why they 'make' people so anxious and come in for so much abuse, as did Andrew Johnson. No blame, but that is what I see has gone on too often and still goes on. [well Okay, I agree Elias doesn't get so much abuse, and I honour your having helped him come to the UK.]

Willie doesn't close this LIHOP door.

And I also worry that the Inquiry movement will come over much too bland, and even once achieved may just take us to the reserve official story. I hope my fears are unfounded, surprise me. But if the price of 'success' with Inquiries and Media is to make nice with the racist core of 9/11, and conform to what John McMurray calls the regulating group mind in his marvellous essay Explaining the Inexplicable in The 9/11 Conspiracy - The Scamming of America, ed Jim Fetzer - then maybe the price is too high, at least I think so.

May all beings be happy
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: Was Willie's tour such a success? Reply with quote

keith Mothersson wrote:
Hi Annie,
In addition he says he worked at the WTC for 19 years or so before 9/11, thus omitting his time in Rudy Guliani's office, also working for American Building Maintenance

Wow this is totally new to me. Please do put forward your information that I ever worked for Guliani or even met him before 9/11. Even also that he worked for ABM!!! If you do have that evidence, you will be sitting on a huge coup against me!! Please present it. I make you an offer, If you can prove that I ever worked for Guliani, I will leave the mission at once. Otherwise apologise for the stupidity of even making a ridiculous statement like that about somebody that I blame for parts of what went wrong on that day. We are waiting.

Quote:
I don't deny that with our help Willie got lots of media coverage, but on at least one occasion he used it to diss the 'crazy wackiness' and 'ridiculous thing after ridiculous thing' of Morgan Reynolds and Judy Wood - that was on Simon Mayo BBC 5 Live 23-Feb-2007.mp3 (259 KB) - the clip is about one minute long: http://checktheevidence.com/audio/911WR%20Debunks%20Wood%20and%20Reyno lds%20on%20Simon%20Mayo%20BBC%205%20Live%2023-Feb-20

You were never involved with Simon Mayo's connection, not once. Be honest about it. Yes, I did disagree with Morgan and Wood's and for the record, WILL CONTINUE TO Publicly distance myself from this people and now from you as well.

Quote:
So he authenticates the Racist State's racist slur against Arabs/Muslims.
Your hero Robert's makes a joke of me being a "muslim convert" and you imply the same BS here. I guess I cannot make everybody happy. I don't see you being invited on National or international Muslim media to talk about it. At least I do get those invitations and put the information accross as best as I can. Book yourself and make a change. I did not see you swinging George Galloway attitude or James Whale's or many others as well. Also , did not found you to do the same in other countries either. If you believe your other quoted person, Nico, on his attack paper against me, It says that I have more media worldwide contacts and attention than anybody in the truth movement...combined. Shocked so in your view I do not use it well Exclamation . For the record, I am against any racist and anti semitism remarks by anyone against any group.

Quote:
... and wants us to believe his cleaning supervisor from this same company had seen plane parts - which he may well have done, but from where? and maybe scattered around to fool people, that seems to me a much more plausible hypothesis than that a soft aluminium plane can enter entirely a steel frame building...

I have respect for this people that I happen to know better than I know you. In fact, I do not know you at all. That we work for the same "company" is sugesting erroneously that we all lying or hiding the truth you claim to know better than us that were there.
So you do believe that the plane parts were placed on purpose around the area? Those that means the somebody came in with trucks in the middle of the mayhem and unloaded debris parts around the downtown area? Unseen in the middle of the caos or after? how many parts do you believe were placed in terms of percentage of the recovered plane debris?

Quote:
And when he talks about explosions going off in the building beforehand he in effect if not explicitly tends to steer people towards (or coexist with) the controlled demolition thesis, especially as he disses Judy Wood's work...

You keep quoting Judy Wood's, controlled demolition etc. You are the one making these conections in your mind. In part you are hurt that I attack them and them you try to make their stories fit mine. Very sad indeed Keith.

Quote:
I guess I was also tense because I was organising this effort for Willie against my better judgment (because everyone else seemed to think it was the thing to do)

better judgment should have been to let the other people around you do what they were trying to do. They worked very hard indeed, for that I went the extra step to include more on the tiring schedule.
You then complain about Annie's incredible effort and work, to get this going. Was she constantly on the phone? Absolutely!! set in up national media interviews, but also was easily approachable at any given time. You then complain about her giving too much information on her presentations!! You are going here for the gold Keith!

Quote:
I know this will seem terribly 'intolerant' and 'judgmental' and un-PC, but IMO any 'truth movement' which leaves the door open to LIHOP sells Muslims short.

Your words, not mine. Not quoting your favorite JREF people now? How about people like Eric Hufshdmidft?

Quote:
Willie doesn't close this LIHOP door.

there you go speculating again. For the record now, I am closing the door to you, your efforts and your strategy. Why I continue trying to make sense of your tirade is beyond me. What part of end of communication don't you understand. If you want to continue putting out your dirty laundry out there, then be my guest. I thank you for wathever positive, if any, you may have done in an effort to get answer for the families of 9/11. Go on and continue with your speculation, beliefs and personal attacks. I don not agree with you, your point of views and on what happened on 9/11. Some may not see any point of working with you at all. I have other espectations. Only time will tell.

Last edited by William_Rodriguez on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 am; edited 3 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

So I'm at a loss to understand your point Keith. Who is it that you have a problem with? Perhaps you can quote them to illustrate your point? Who specifically are you suggesting is racist and on what evidence?

Keith

This vitriolic attack on William is blindingly stupid of you - and it's not the first time you have picked very public unwinnable fights with your so-called allies.

If you really have to do so you should do so with humility and respect which you don't.

Not sure either about your posting people's private emails to the forum. That's not on without their permission. So did you get their permission?

Go pick on Dick Cheney instead will you?

And think yourself lucky we sensible people don't kick off the obvious debate about your membership of the freemasons.

Moving to 911 Truth controversies.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

And think yourself lucky we sensible people don't kick off the obvious debate about your membership of the freemasons.

...What!?

THE LIGHTBRINGERS: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry) - 53 min

Link
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Willie,

I owe you and readers an apology - I got two facts wrong - you didn't work for Mayor Guliani, but rather the much less sinister Governor Cuomo, and Cuomo's office was in the WTC, not elsewhere as I assumed. I gladly "apologise for the stupidity of even making a ridiculous statement like that about somebody that [you] blame for parts of what went wrong on that day".

It was careless of me to make these mistakes and I withdraw the suggestion that you chose not to mention part of your bio working away from the WTC, since it seems that Cuomo's office was within it.

Apparently, according to the Unanswered Questions wire article by Russ Wellen which scoop republished http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0512/S00291.htm

Quote:
when his [i.e. your] responsibilities expanded to not only caring for the office Governor Cuomo kept at WTC, but organizing his press conferences, his show biz aspirations fell by the wayside. After Cuomo left office, keeping the staircases of the North Tower clean became Rodriguez's new assignment.

I didn't claim that Guliani worked for ABM, just that when working for the Mayor - now Governor Cuomo, I accept - you were working for American Building Maintenance, which Haupt claims

Quote:
isn't just an average "janitor" service.
It is a very successful security service, which is also linked to Homeland Security
and U.S. Intelligence, once with the same status like Wackenhut and others,
but especially since 9/11 now much higher ranked.
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=593292&BCCode=BNNAT IO...
unfortunately his link doesn't work.

Haupt also claims that
Quote:
ABM is also connected to the never ending chain of evidence for 9/11 tv-, video- and media fakery: ABM.

As you can see below, one particular 9/11 footage clearly reveals that an apparent employee of ABM (American Building Maintenance) is not filmed on the streets, but 'chromakeyed' into the scenery.

[you will also notice that the background is moving in opposite rhythm to the guys own movements.
Other actors had been recently re-analysed by 9/11 video researchers and even TV Hosts had been outed to be in the studio instead on a roof, prepped with fake telephones and studio fans, ...]

Haupt gets a lot of things wrong, but a lot right as well. Our policy should be to examine matters allegation by allegation with an open mind, or link to link - often wild or tenuous, sometimes absurd - like connecting Gaimbanco the Highflyer to Salavatore the WTC painter - but sometimes fruitful. Instead of sifting through Haupt's allegations on their merits or demerits, you wrote:

Quote:
Your garbage and personal attacks, just added you to my list of people that I will have to use all my contacts to destroy for what you are, a wannabe, screamer of attention.

At all event I make no apologies for quoting either him nor his polar opposite Mark Roberts whose very detailed allegations concerning discrepancies, changes and impossiiblities in your 9/11 action timeline you have not to this day dealt with, so far as I can see. (If you have, please specify where you reckon you have.)

Instead of clarifying things you just heap abuse at him and tell everyone of your international role, key role with the survivors, media successes, etc. Merely mentioning some association to the JREF forum shouldn't close discussion, or else that stance would boomerang against you - Randi's ex-assistant in infiltrating and exposing faith healers, at which time you used the name 'roudi' still your e-mail handle.

It is pretty cheap of you to sneer that Mark Roberts is 'my hero' - I would like you to apologise for that demagogic thrust. You say that you have replied to Mark Roberts in detail to the families and victims. Why not copy the (hopefully) long explanation/clarification to this forum now? I know of several Scottish 9/11 Truth members who would be particularly interested.

You say that it bothers Mark Roberts that you have a HUGE e-mail list of victims and family members. Well, whatever the truth of that imputation of pyschological motives, it bothers me too a little, niggles away at me in the back of my mind: how did you get this HUGE e-mail list, I wonder, especially when I know how incredibly tightly the authorities guarded and still guard the contact details of 7/7 explosions victims. It would be great if you could set my mind at rest on this score. Even if you don't respect me any more and and would perhaps like to accuse me too of being a loser wannabee consumed by envy, there must be people reading this thread whom you do respect.

Presumably it would also be a simple matter to describe the occasion when lots of 911 researchers were democratically empowered by the authorities to view the plane parts along with you? That would dispel nasty suspicions that you are leaked stuff selectively, that you could be being used.

Are you and those 'eye-witnesses' whomyou video-taped expert in identifying aircraft parts? Are you saying no aircraft part deceptions took place? What about the pictures of fake aircraft landing wheels (wrong Boeing model) which were 'found' under scaffolding ! in impossible places (relative to putative crash locations) see http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=exploding_the_airli ner_crash_myth
see pictures 7a) 7b) and 7c) - and note the F*** Off little people sign artfully laid beside them - a Greco-Roman stone column fasces next to it.

As for your being on 'a Mission' and therefore not having to answer to anybody ....hmmm, surely if your mission is to help develop a movement, the more we answer to fellow movement members, explain things when challenged, back down and apologise if we have made factual mistakes or imputed motives without adequate warrant, the more healthy the movement which we will build, the fewer mistakes will achieve undeserved currency and the fewer wrong attitudes will be modelled, leading to fewer unnecessary fights.

But some arguments are eventually necessary, I do agree - going with the flow is good, so is 'the game fish swims upstream' (ee cummings) and we all need discernment to see when it for for the best to apply which .... (or could both proverbs fuse into one more complex whole?).

You ask to be enlightened about how Judy Wood's work could make better sense of some of the things people reported from the towers - one obvious area is that the Hutchison effect could have been behind the moving around of heavy equipment on the closed floor which you heard (or at least that is what it sounded like to you). I suggest you check out her site yourself www.drjudywood.com .

I know fine well you do not support her work, nor Morgan Reynolds: in fact you are on record as saying in reply to Haupt:

Quote:
Only [two] things you got right, that I have been all over the world attacking the theories of both, the no-plane and the exotic weapons.' bold added by me

{incidentally, the earlier URL I gave for your Simon Mayo Five Live show rubbishing of Wood and Reynolds work doesn't work, but this should get you to it: http://tinyurl.com/5um8ba- so it isn't just Haupt or me who is sometimes 'divisive', is it, Willie? }

Unlike you I find their work convincing and courageous. So it is not surprising that in a lengthy article, I in passing used your 'hijacker sighting' story as one example of what happens when we rely on 'eyewitness acounts' which fuse some experience with some 'framing' by the PTB.

I don't agree with Mark Roberts' trying to 'make something' of your converting to Islam, any more than I agree with you asking if one of your critics is gay ...'it would explain a lot'.

You keep referring to the extent of your TV coverage as some kind of reassurance. To whom? If you started to support Judy Wood's work or Morgan Reynolds or September Clues your international Media cred would vanish like snow off a wall. This doesn't prove their work is true or false, but you shouldn't big yourself up to try to dispose of critics like Roberts (for all his other nonsense/blindnesses) - whose close-detailed allegations/concerns about your Timeline you don't do justice to, IMO, and this is a regular modus operandi on your part, I seem to notice, which also engenders suspicion, albeit you can always say you are too busy with 'real stuff' with 'real' survivors, etc to descend to that level of respectful clarification and answerability, or else sneer at me for an 'elite debater', whereas as a man of the people you are a 'street fighter'. So was Mussolini, Willie, and very useful he proved to the real Elite(s).

Your whole RICO lawsuit was based on Let It Happen On Purpose - so of course you don't close the door to the possibility that Muslim hijackers killed/wounded/traumatised the victims of 9/11.

I consider that the Muslim Hijacker story is a racist psyop, and that the evidence for Muslim/Arab rfespsonsibility for the 9/11 deaths is so vanishingly tiny as for it to be effectively racist/Islmaophobic for us to continue to leave that door open.

I agree our perspectives are divergent and we won't be working with each other.

I hope you find true happiness and fulfilment.

Keith

PS to Tony Gosling: Actually I now recall that it was not in an e-mail but in a phone call I made to Willie, to catch him before he left NY, that he said to me: Its your show.

May all beings be happy
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Apology accepted Reply with quote

Accept your apology, even though you go and again keep quoting "7 levels of Kevin Beacon game" Nico. Sad , you keep spewing the Victim in front of a chromakey thing. He is Kenny Johanneman, who tried to kill himself twice because of deppression of all the friends he lost and the graphic visuals of people jumping out of the building. He has to endure also media manipulation of his statements.

No, to all your other petitions.

Yes, to my email gathering- I have been involved as a family activist for the last 7 years and has gathered it myself. Also have been involved in the preparationwith others, up to last year of the ceremony at Ground zero of 9/11 and that gave me access to that as well, and finally as a member of the board of directors of the now disbanded 9/11 United Services Group, gave also access through a system called DATAMART. Also my interviews all over the world. The list is getting close to 90,000 and have to use several accounts and List serves for email. Email servers like KERIO, etc.

Have a nice life.

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reading an introduction the Pyschology book and it looks like a text book for a 9/11 PysOps:

- People believe Authority Figures, will conform with Authority figures and will virtually always go along with their the majority and their peers
- People will adopt Prisoner/Guard roles easily
- People have poor memories except for "flashbulb" events
- People will believe bad things about groups of people if it conforms with stereotypes.
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Yep, the Milgran Study Reply with quote

Obedience and Authority
Obedience is compliance with commands given by an authority figure. In the 1960s, the social psychologist Stanley Milgram did a famous research study called the obedience study. It showed that people have a strong tendency to comply with authority figures.
Milgram told his forty male volunteer research subjects that they were participating in a study about the effects of punishment on learning. He assigned each of the subjects to the role of teacher. Each subject was told that his task was to help another subject like himself learn a list of word pairs. Each time the learner made a mistake, the teacher was to give the learner an electric shock by flipping a switch. The teacher was told to increase the shock level each time the learner made a mistake, until a dangerous shock level was reached.
Throughout the course of the experiment, the experimenter firmly commanded the teachers to follow the instructions they had been given. In reality, the learner was not an experiment subject but Milgram’s accomplice, and he never actually received an electric shock. However, he pretended to be in pain when shocks were administered.
Prior to the study, forty psychiatrists that Milgram consulted told him that fewer than 1 percent of subjects would administer what they thought were dangerous shocks to the learner. However, Milgram found that two-thirds of the teachers did administer even the highest level of shock, despite believing that the learner was suffering great pain and distress. Milgram believed that the teachers had acted in this way because they were pressured to do so by an authority figure.
Factors That Increase Obedience
Milgram found that subjects were more likely to obey in some circumstances than others. Obedience was highest when:
Commands were given by an authority figure rather than another volunteer
The experiments were done at a prestigious institution
The authority figure was present in the room with the subject
The learner was in another room
The subject did not see other subjects disobeying commands
In everyday situations, people obey orders because they want to get rewards, because they want to avoid the negative consequences of disobeying, and because they believe an authority is legitimate. In more extreme situations, people obey even when they are required to violate their own values or commit crimes. Researchers think several factors cause people to carry obedience to extremes:
People justify their behavior by assigning responsibility to the authority rather than themselves.
People define the behavior that’s expected of them as routine.
People don’t want to be rude or offend the authority.
People obey easy commands first and then feel compelled to obey more and more difficult commands. This process is called entrapment, and it illustrates the foot-in-the-door phenomenon.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Authority figures gain their authority nowadays through the mainstream media. So by that mechanism the owners hope hey can stop any 9/11 Truth or anti-'New World Order' leaders appearing.
Trouble is there are plenty who get public sympathy just because their voices are so absent from the mainstream media.
And the public are not quite as stupid or as docile as the NWO want to believe.
They have been taken in by their own propaganda and their own vanity.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch. I'm groaning under the weight of this thread
It comes completely nonsensical when two or more good guys sort their targets at the hearts of each other
They really need to give it up at some point
Equals to Willie and Keith

William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Ouch. I'm groaning under the weight of this thread
It comes completely nonsensical when two or more good guys sort their targets at the hearts of each other
They really need to give it up at some point
Equals to Willie and Keith

I agree, time to move along. Requesting lock of thread by admins.

911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Reply to Willie Reply with quote

William_Rodriguez wrote:

I do not need worshiping. Self promotion? Because I use the same techniques of the politicians to get the word out? I was trained by them, don’t forget.

My emphasis added.

William, I had no idea politicians trained you like that. There never seems to be an end to surprises. Was that before or after you worked with Randi in his mind reading circus?

Aside from that;

I am very sad to see you again attacked for expressing yourself and the gift of your experience. We share common ground as we each try to tell the story of our day in that storm and for that effort we reap the rewards of distortions, fabrications, and personal attacks.

As a direct eyewitness to the horrid event I know the scars it leaves. You were actually in it and part of the pandemonium. I merely was recording from a safe clear vantage point. Your scars must be large and I sympathize with you William. Re-living the day for me is like scratching my eyes with salt and pouring bleach on my heart - I am sure I understand only part of your pain.

As always I wish you the best and hope that you live long and prosper. That the distortions spread do not pain you too much and that in the end your words will be there instead of some artistically edited version of reality as we both seem to face.
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Reply to Willie Reply with quote

911Eyewitness wrote:
William, I had no idea politicians trained you like that. There never seems to be an end to surprises. Was that before or after you worked with Randi in his mind reading circus?

After. No need to be surprised, it is part of my presentation and my bio. See my presentation in Los Angeles in youtube. Very clearly I said I was sent to be trained to the Governing Institute on skills of politics. My work with Randi was as a very young Magician in the late 70's. Nothing to do with 9/11, politics or leadership. Go to Jref and see how Randi, on a very rare posting says how he values my friendship but that I joined the conspiracy crowd. Also my work as a janitor at the Executive Chamber for Governor Mario Cuomo (10 years) gives you a unique inside look on how they manage media, political conflicts, etc. By the way he does not do mind reading.

911Eyewitness wrote:
As always I wish you the best and hope that you live long and prosper. That the distortions spread do not pain you too much and that in the end your words will be there instead of some artistically edited version of reality as we both seem to face.

Thanks for the compasionate words. It is appreciated. The scar are here forever and I have to relive it everyday.
End of thread for me.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems appropriate to lock this thread off now
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: