FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Zero" - 9/11 documentary now on YouTube
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got a third letter in the Newbury Weekly News within a month, in connection with ZERO. The latest, by David Bowman, goes further than mine did, in that it calls for a new investigation into 9/11. It's in today's issue (2008-08-28 ) page 14.

If you're logged on you'll be able to see it below.

nwn_2008-08-28_letter.jpg
 Description:
Letter in Newbury Weekly News, 2008-08-28, page 14, from David Bowman, calling for a new investigation of 9/11 following the showing of the film ZERO.
 Filesize:  174.78 KB
 Viewed:  87 Time(s)

nwn_2008-08-28_letter.jpg

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So chuffed!

Cool

zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just watched this film

and when u really think about the whole of 9/11

there are too many things which went on that day and the days since that have made it quite shocking

if the US goverment really wanted to be open and prove it was terrorists then why not show more footage of the pentagon being hit by a 747

it just appears they are like someone caught with there hand in the cookie jar and trying anything to blame someone else
Stealth_0073
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Clark , the guy who supposedly rescued Stanley Prainmeth from the WTC was/is the president of the Eurobrokers Relief Fund. Eurobrokers was/is owned by Maxcor, the CEO of which is a guy named Mo Meidar, a former Israeli paratrooper. That Prainmeth /Clark story is so fishy, as are many of them. I would guess that Israel/ the US had a symbiotic relation with each other over 9-11.
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealth_0073 wrote:
Brian Clark , the guy who supposedly rescued Stanley Prainmeth from the WTC was/is the president of the Eurobrokers Relief Fund. Eurobrokers was/is owned by Maxcor, the CEO of which is a guy named Mo Meidar, a former Israeli paratrooper. That Prainmeth /Clark story is so fishy, as are many of them. I would guess that Israel/ the US had a symbiotic relation with each other over 9-11.

You saw the bit when Brian mentions explosions at the base of the buildings right?

I dont know what it is, but there's something about the callers voice in the first bit of this film that sounds fake to me. Could be wrong of course.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filmmaker Urges International Tribunal to Probe 9/11

Smoke billows from one of the towers of the World Trade Center

Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: The Sept. 11 attacks have provided fertile ground for conspiracy theories

Italian film-maker Giulietto Chiesa, who was in Berlin for a screening of his documentary which questions the official US version of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has called for an international tribunal to probe events.

Chiesa was in Berlin at the weekend for a screening of his film which features, among others, novelist Gore Vidal and playwright Dario Fo as well as retired American professor of philosophy David Ray Griffin who advances conspiracy theories that contradict mainstream accounts of events of 11 September, 2001.

Federal Aviation Administration controllers, US Air Force pilots, military commanders and physicists also appear in the critical documentary, which the director hopes will create "political awareness" of the "faulty" official investigation into the events by the 9/11 Commission.

"Some of the individuals appearing in the film are former FBI and CIA agents, people who have in a sense taken a very big risk in speaking out. I am very grateful to them because they have done a big job," said Chiesa.

"The film would not have been possible without them," he said, adding that ZERO had been seen in France and Belgium at individual screenings, and by more than 20,000 people in Italy. But the film so far has not gained a distributor in Europe.

Pushing for an international tribunal

Chiesa, one of Italy's most respected journalists and a La Stampa foreign correspondent for more than 20 years, told his Berlin audience an 9/11 international tribunal could serve a useful purpose.

Constructions workers at Ground Zero in New YorkBildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Alternative theories abound about what actually happened at the site of the twin towers

"If feelings were strong enough a positive result could be obtained, but it would not happen immediately. So far it's been the US administration that has won the information fight and obtained their result -- unfortunately," Chiesa said. "Our task is to inform millions of people of the true situation.

Everybody should be involved in this struggle with a tribunal or commission helping once we win approval for the idea," he said.

In an interview with German news agency dpa, Chiesa, a European parliamentary deputy, said Russian television is to give prime time airing to his film on the eve of this week's seventh anniversary of the attacks in New York and Washington.

"That means that some 30 million Russian citizens will learn the truth about what happened, which is a very big result for me."

Chiesa, whose documentary was first screened to a large German audience at the Goethe Institute in Munich in May, was clearly delighted at his reception in Berlin. "It's important that so many people have shown up," he said.

One of a panel of six experts debating the 9/11 topic in Berlin, Chiesa said he was eager for his film to gain more public support and become a "multiplicator" across Germany. "If that happens it means we are making politics in the right sense of the word."

Critics question government version of attacks

Andreas von Buelow, a controversial former German minister of technology, and ex-state secretary in the Defense Ministry, was among the Berlin participants who said further investigation was needed into 9/11.

He told dpa it was "one of life's characteristics that governments are prone to lie in order to achieve their agendas. The Americans told us that in Iraq, Saddam Hussein had something to do with al-Qaeda, which was absolutely untrue. Even the CIA knew this," he said.

US marines near BaghdadBildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Some say the US invasion of Iraq on a false pretext is proof of government lies of international events

"Then, they told us that Saddam Hussein was preparing weapons of mass destruction, which was also untrue, so they have been lying all over the place and are still fighting there. Meanwhile a million people have been killed."

Asked if there was any prospect of a policy change once the next US president was elected, he replied bluntly "No!"

Juergen Elsaesser, 51, a Berlin-based journalist and author whose latest book is titled "Terror Target Europe: The Dangerous Double Game of the Secret Services," spoke of the huge contradictions in the official US version of the 9/11 events.

"Critics find themselves accused of conspiracy theories, but the biggest conspiracy is to be found in the official 9/11 version of the US government which maintains that Osama bin Laden, from a cave in Afghanistan, along with 19 young Arabs, combined to carry out the most perfidious attack in the history of mankind," he said.

"That just doesn't add up. For me the most important contradiction is how the air defences of the greatest military power on the planet failed to prevent such attacks occurring and that no interceptor fighter planes or rocket systems were ever activated."

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3626100,00.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: "Zero" - 9/11 documentary now on YouTube Reply with quote

WyldeChylde wrote:
Hi guys

Someone's been good enough to put 'Zero' on youtube in 12 parts. I watched it last night and it's very good! It was 2am so I think I'll have to watch it again though haha

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_3-nvctLF8
The video seems to have been took down from YouTube a few days ago but here is a torrent that might work.

http://isohunt.com/download/47422015/zero+911.torrent

I have not downloaded it yet but it could be worth a try. Smile

This is not spit into 12 parts and if it doesn't work, try disabling everything but the video. File size is 701MB and I have yet to see the quality.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump - watched this mini-masterpiece again tonight.
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: "Zero" the first 9/11 film to be screened in Japan Reply with quote

Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography
Sept 11th to 24th, 2010

http://zero.globalpeace.jp/english/index.htm

Darren
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: "ZERO An Investigation Into 9/11" Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Sorry guys and girls, I posted this up before I searched for the topic, the links/thread I put up is moved here thanks to Tony. From reading this thread you would have all seen it by now anyway.

This link is the whole documentary (1:45), however the sound is slightly off....

Link

This link is the same documentary but in many parts (each about 10-12mins in length, but the speech is not off)...

Link

This was the first video/documentary that I stumbled across and really opened my eyes some more. I had suspicions all along, but this was the seal.

Hope you find it interesting

D

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks darren. Beware the rabbit hole is very deep!
Darren
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Thanks darren. Beware the rabbit hole is very deep!

Well if the rabbit hole means truth rather than lies then my path is the rabbit hole. I myself am a scientist with 3 degrees and there is no way these towers (inc building 7) could have fallen like they did and not a single person can support the conclusions made by the officials.

In science we look for evidence to support a hypothesis, and I am afraid NIST/FEMA and the brainwashed population have no sound evidence!

I will tread carefully but I am now a fighter for getting another independant investigation into this and exposing the Bulll S**t from the horrible people involved; and I don't mean Al qaeda

Darren Smile

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Smile

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Influential Italian journalist Giulietto Chiesa arrested in Tallinn
http://itar-tass.com/en/world/767059
World December 15, 20:25 UTC+3
Chiesa is among the few in Europe who openly speaks about what is going on in Ukraine and where the Ukrainian crisis is rooted in

ROME, December 15. /TASS/. Authoritative Italian journalist and politician Giulietto Chiesa was arrested on Monday in Tallinn, his family told TASS.
Giulietto’s wife, Fiammetta Cucurnia, said he was in Tallinn to take part in a conference and was due to go to Moscow on Tuesday, but was detained in his hotel. “Now, his telephone is out of reach and the only thing we could figure out is that there is some warrant to expel him from the country within 48 hours,” she told TASS.

READ ALSO
Giulietto Chiesa: Western media pervert information about situation in Ukraine http://itar-tass.com/en/world/722687

Giulietto Chiesa is an influential politician and a public figure. He was a member of the European Parliament. He spent many years in Russia and witnessed the collapse of the former Soviet Union and the birth of new Russia. He visits Russian quite frequently and now he is among the few in Europe who openly speaks about what is going on in Ukraine and where the Ukrainian crisis is rooted in. Chiesa organizes conferences and seminars where he condemns the United States’ policy and warns against one-polar world. The latest such conference took place on December 12 at the national parliament and involved international experts, political observers, commentators.
On December 13, Chiesa organized a roundtable meeting within the framework of the Nobel Peace Prize Winner summit in Rome. The meeting was attended by Federica Mogherini, European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
“Estonia is a member of the European Union. How can it arrest and expel a EU citizen?” said Chiesa’s wife, a journalist by profession.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: