FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mark Kermode reviews Zero: 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandalorian
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Mark Kermode reviews Zero: 9/11 Reply with quote

50's throwback Mark kermode gives a patronising review of the excellent Zero: 9/11 http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/markkermode/2008/08/review_zero_911_the_ita lian_jo.html
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the BBC/MI5 is cracking up if they're stooping to this sort of gutter press stuff. I've posted the following reply on their site:

Quote:
7. At 8:16pm on 04 Sep 2008, IanFantom wrote:

This was not a review of ZERO. Nothing in ZERO was denied. ZERO does not present conspiracy theories other than examining the official (sometimes contradictory) theories. Your introduction "At last, after only seven years Italian conspiracy theorists join the 911 truthseekers" was untruthful. ZERO is a much more honest documentary than anything produced on the subject by the BBC/MI5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/markkermode/2008/08/review_zero_911_the_ita lian_jo.html?ssorl=1220555956&ssoc=signout
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never was a reviewer more appropriately named!

This is what passes for a review in the Stalinist-style atmosphere of mental illness.

Of course, just like Diana, the Oligarchs & psycopaths have to hint at 9/11 Truthers being mentally ill. It's called 'postmodernism' I think.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paranoia seems to be a standard allegation against whistleblowers.

It was put about that Harold Wilson was paranoid when he suspected harassment by MI5, which MI5 later admitted to. Wilson resigned in 1975.

At the same time the President of the Universal Esperanto Association, Professor Ivo Lapenna of the LSE, underwent a similar campaign. Lapenna thought that it was coming from the KGB (though I recently had an article published showing that available evidence would suggest MI5/6). He resigned in 1974. The word was put about that he was paranoid.

Shortly afterwards Lord (Harold) Davies of Leek resigned as Chairman of the Esperanto Parliamentary Group. I investigated and concluded that we were under surveillance. Somehow, no-one called me paranoid till 30 years later! I was puzzled as to why Lord Davies had resigned so quickly. He would have known about the MI5 harassment of his friend Wilson (also an Esperantist).

Thirty years on I presented a chart of capital against year to the President of Esperanto Association of Britain for the period in which the association was supposed to be undergoing a financial crisis. This had been crippling the association. He declared me to be paranoid - just as he had declared Lapenna to be paranoid in 1974.

So when I heard Nicholas Soames say that Princess Diana was paranoid, I naturally took that as a tacit admission that he would have known something.

TonyGosling wrote:
Of course, just like Diana, the Oligarchs & psycopaths have to hint at 9/11 Truthers being mentally ill. It's called 'postmodernism' I think.

Any further examples would be welcome, so that we can perhaps build up a bigger picture. Identification of those who initiate the allegation could be useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: