FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hutchinson Effect - confession and apology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Hutchinson Effect - confession and apology Reply with quote

Several years ago I discovered the Scholars for 911 Truth website(s). I think it was http://st911.org/ which now appears to have disappeared.

Like many people who are searching for the truth about 9/11, I have some theories and I also have an interest in science - so I joined their forum (as it was then). Whether or not it was mean for the public or for more 'qualified' scientists than myself, I was able to join without any problems.

I do entirely agree with Steven Jones' findings involving thermate and accept this as tangible proof that the official story is wrong but after seeing the 'spire' wobbling and then appearing (to me at least) to crumble down vertically to dust, I was wondering if something else was also involved. Within a few days of that observation, I found the stuff about the Hutchinson Effect; so I posted about it on the Scholars for 911 Truth forum, thinking that there is the possibility that this could partly explain why the towers fell as they did.

What I posted wasn’t meant to be against Steven Jones’s work, not at all. However, shortly after I had posted, the forum moved and I couldn’t find my post again. Then a while after that, along comes Judy Wood with her theories that are put in opposition to Steven Jones!

Sigh… I must have been naïve to believe that instead of working against each other, true Scholars are (at the very least) mature enough to consider theories other than their own. At the time I had no idea that controversies would ensue but if what I posted did start the trouble, I feel dreadful and am very, very, sorry for posting what I did.

If what I wrote did start Judy Wood (or contribute) with her theories about 'Direct Energy Weapons' which have often been used against the findings of Steven Jones, I feel partly responsible for the trouble and the delay in finding what really happened on 9/11.

I should have known better.

Very Sincerely,

John

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ you dont need to apologise for being a truthseeker.

You dont need to put forward any theories to prove the official conspiracy theory is a lie. Common sense and knowledge of the laws of science totally destroys its credibility.

Thanx to top quality researchers like Andrew Johnson I have realised that to find the truth you have to check out the evidence.

Consider this compilation by Andrew which I came across recently:-

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=182&Itemid=60

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
911Eyewitness
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Confession - apology Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
Several years ago I discovered the Scholars for 911 Truth website(s). I think it was http://st911.org/ which now appears to have disappeared.

Excuse me while I choke on my own laughter. Talk about calling the game. The losers lost it all. Divide and conquer - right in front of everyone and you still cackle about them?

truthseeker john wrote:

What I posted wasn’t meant to be against Steven Jones’s work, not at all. However, shortly after I had posted, the forum moved and I couldn’t find my post again. Then a while after that, along comes Judy Wood with her theories that are put in opposition to Steven Jones!

Wow, you thought it was about Judy by then?
Steven Jones Censors 911 Eyewitness from Scholars Forums! with pdfs from the original forum.

Alex Floum Takes Over Forums

Steven Jones frauds

Organizational Independence The 9/11 Bomb Shelter exposing Jones past as a provocateur.

Whatever happend to the original scholars website exposing Floum (georgewashington blog) and Fred Burke past as a provocateur.

You see, many things go down around that you may not have known, but there are some records still around. Judy Wood, ho boy, a sucker born every minute.
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
TJ you dont need to apologise for being a truthseeker.

You dont need to put forward any theories to prove the official conspiracy theory is a lie. Common sense and knowledge of the laws of science totally destroys its credibility.

Thanx to top quality researchers like Andrew Johnson I have realised that to find the truth you have to check out the evidence.

Consider this compilation by Andrew which I came across recently:-

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&tas k=view&id=182&Itemid=60

Thanks for linking my article. Note that I am not Andrew Johnson; I live in Brooklyn NY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: