FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A FIRST FOR BLAIR?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: A FIRST FOR BLAIR? Reply with quote

Tony Blair backs George Bush in blaming Hezzbolla for the 'conflict' in Lebanon. Israel's actions are justified....So it is alright for Israel to bomb British citizens in Beirut.

This must be a first for a British PM?
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much ass-licking can this Blair do ! He was almost wagging his tail like a dog ..waiting for his master to give him a bone at the G8 meeting, and as usual always eager to please his master...it makes me sick when ever I see them two.....and this private conversation between them two just sums up the character of so called world leaders ( jokers)...I say bring LADY IRON THATCHER back..or am I opening another can of worms...

I would be interested to know what other forum members thought of this conversation between this two DUMB & DUMBER or is it City slicker Cowboy and his Dog.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utter transparent b*llocks, I too wonder as Tarpley suggests whether the US,or UK citizens will be targetted for a false flag attack.

Will they sacrifice a chinook, or a whole destroyer on this one?

Sick

N
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mission911 wrote:
How much ass-licking can this Blair do ! He was almost wagging his tail like a dog ..waiting for his master to give him a bone at the G8 meeting, and as usual always eager to please his master...it makes me sick when ever I see them two.....and this private conversation between them two just sums up the character of so called world leaders ( jokers)...I say bring LADY IRON THATCHER back..or am I opening another can of worms...

I would be interested to know what other forum members thought of this conversation between this two DUMB & DUMBER or is it City slicker Cowboy and his Dog.

I suggest it was staged to make Bush look in control of the conversation.

When the agenda is already preordained by the PTB.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Will they sacrifice a chinook, or a whole destroyer on this one?

I think there is a real possibilty the British in Lebanon will be used in this way. There is an obvious reluctance to speed up the evacuation, they could have taken more out today but took a small amount as a 'test' what is there too test? My guess is there will be some British kidnapped, or deliberately targeted for an attack they are keeping them there for a reason, all other foreign nationals have long gone.

I can hardly watch the news at the moment, the lies and deceit are reaching a peak, the dead and the dying, those murdered in cold blood every day have no voice.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i found utterly laughable was the 'stop this s**t' comments by Bush to Blair that were 'accidentally' recorded and somehow allowed to be broadcast arround the world. Total rubbish. I've never seen a more staged media piece.
Bush even held his fake Texan accent!
Nonsense.

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not be surprised if the Russian intelligence service, dressed as a waiter, surreptitiously activated the microphone as he/she placed a rack ‘o’ ribs before the almighty chimp.

I don’t believe either of these stooges was aware of the audience. Laughing

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps, but potentialy imbarassing moments occur all the time, though it requires an 'Ok' from somewhere for it to reach the masses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: