FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 - Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Micpsi - as you know, using stuff like logic and reason with the likes of CB_Brooklyn is a waste of time. I for one have tried, but now increasingly I can't be bothered. epsecially when there's so much unintentional humour in what he/she/it keeps posting all over the internet....
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
I see a lot of knee-jerk reactions, but very little rigorous debunking of Dr Wood's material.

When you do this, you find there is nothing out of the ordinary for the magnetic field fluctuations on September 11, 2001 that she claims are anomalous. Far more violent fluctuations can be found on some days! Sometimes, there are very visible fluctuations, some days there are none at all. September 11 happened to be a day where there were purely natural (non-man-made) fluctuations, but only moderately sized ones. Therefore, there is no statistical basis for her claim that these fluctuations were anomalous on 9/11. Similar (or larger) variations occurred with regular frequency on days prior to that date.

Either Wood has been unforgivably sloppy in her research or else she has deliberately cherry-picked her data in order to provide evidence supporting her belief that high-energy DEWs were used to destroy the WTC towers.

I actually pointed out to CB_Whatever months ago that these fluctuations are usually due to solar conditions and that April - October 2001 was a period of particularly intense solar activity.
I even - giving the benefit of the doubt - asked if they (being a gestalt entity) had thought to confirm their claims against records for this activity.

To no effect whatsoever.
It just gets re-posted, repeated and spammed relentlessly.

As gruts points out, you may try to reason with this non-stop torrent of desperate nonsense claims but after a long, long while of being ignored, using another tactic is in order.

Slap it up'em I say.

It's them or us.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Did you miss the nazi invasion too?

There's just so much more non-stop excitement here than any one website can decently cope with.

Seriously? A nazi invasion? Damn it! Fish in the proverbial barrel...

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
chek wrote:

There's just so much more non-stop excitement here than any one website can decently cope with.

Goldfish bowl?
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:
chek wrote:

Goldfish bowl?

? Is that a joke that's going over my head, or is something being lost in the translation over the Atlantic?

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
truthseeker john wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:
chek wrote:

Goldfish bowl?

? Is that a joke that's going over my head, or is something being lost in the translation over the Atlantic?

I guess it was a joke, will a half-joke do? I tend to think in pictures and fish in a goldfish bowl is what I saw when you mentioned fish in a barrel. I am not very good with words, so do I have to explain (in words) what it means? It’s not so much this thread, but the ‘joke’ is on us. Although we can see more of the outside world than we would if we were in a barrel, we can get distracted while like fish in a goldfish bowl we are going around in circles.

The problem is that instead of thinking for themselves, some people can’t do much of that but instead repeat over and over, what someone else has said; so it's like fish in a bowl and around and around we go - but what really are we looking at? Other people’s ‘tails’! I guess there must be sexual connotations there and in case people don’t know what I’m talking about, there are people who look at and are obsessed with, fishy tails (pun intended). But, when there is a war of terror against the world by the so-called ‘war on terror’ and people are getting murdered this is not funny.

So when are people going to grow up and stop playing games? If something is true it’s true but if it is not true it’s not true and belief in the impossible or even in the possible; will not change the reality of what happened on 9/11. Some (especially some ‘New Age’ people) believe that what we believe changes reality but listen, 9/11 has already happened.

Seriously, how can we get people to listen if we are going around in circles ourselves? One of us tells the public about Steven Jones and Thermate, then someone else tells about DEW, then someone else tells about NPT and to make things worse, usually each one insists that no theory other than their ‘own’ (often not their own but repeated) can possibly be true.

Even if some form of DEW were used, why do Judy Wood and her followers fight against Steven Jones to the extent of denying his evidence? Frankly, I think it’s childish and so is it any wonder that many of the public view us as crackpot ‘conspiracy theorist’? So around we go like fish in a bowl, looking at each other’s ‘tails’ (and theories), instead of looking at reality… sorry if I do not find any of this ‘sexy’.

Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthseeker john wrote:

Even if some form of DEW were used, why do Judy Wood and her followers fight against Steven Jones to the extent of denying his evidence?....

Frankly, I think it’s childish and so is it any wonder that many of the public view us as crackpot ‘conspiracy theorist’? So around we go like fish in a bowl, looking at each other’s ‘tails’ (and theories), instead of looking at reality…

I think you've asked and answered the question perfectly john.

Isn't that why the whole npt/dew/tvf counter-movement was set up in the first place?

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup - if there is any truth in this stuff - why do its promoters spend so much of their time making claims that are obviously bogus or can easily be debunked, while repeatedly demonstrating their own incompetence and/or dishonesty, launching never-ending mindless attacks on whoever disagrees with them and indulging in all kinds of other stupidity?

it's almost as if they're trying to discredit themselves....

Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I've always wondered if the ADL are behind the design and naming of the 'DEW' part of this whole fiasco...for obvious reasons...
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol - I was going to add something along those lines to the Pirelli Tower thing - but decided not to just in case somebody took it a little too literally....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: