FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Independent - anti-9/11 Truth propaganda piece today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dewstru
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Independent - anti-9/11 Truth propaganda piece today Reply with quote

Yes the Independent 'newspaper' (that has increased its price by nearly 50% in less than a year) is having another go at 9/11 and 7/7 sceptisism today www.independent.co.uk in a story titled 'Nothing but the Truth' by 'journo' Rhodri Marsden, very similar in style to Mark Steel and that 2bob tv critic nobody's hitpieces in the Indi' recently. Like most Independent reporting it disappears up is own arse somewhat not clearly taking the position 'we should believe or should we question everything we are told.
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/noth ing-but-the-truth-internet-hoaxes-952197.html
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: It's very interesting that... Reply with quote

It's very interesting that, for several years now, those of us who are questioning the official 'conspiracy theory' of 9/11 (and 7/7) have been ignored - never a mention in the mainstream news.

But over the past few months hardly a week seems to have gone by without some dingbat journalist somewhere taking a pop at silly 'conspiracy theorists'. Just shows how the 'powers that be' are getting rattled as awareness spreads amongst the masses of people, and how desperate they are to keep a lid on things.

Of course, had there been properly convened and thorough investigations of these so called 'terrorist' attacks as soon as they had occurred, then maybe there would not have been as much speculation as the truth should have already been out in the public domain Shocked
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is essentially an advertorial for the guy's book.

I wonder if the publisher had to pay for the placement or whether this "feature" was snuck past the editor's desk. Either way, the test of quality reporting lies in distribution and readership figures.

Papers aren't referred to as the "dead tree" press these days for nothing.

They are in their twilight years.

Long live truly independent media.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sort of stuff used to wind me up - now it just makes me laugh as it comes across as desperation.

Despite the best attempts of "debunkers" and the media, knowledge and a culture of questioning is currently going through the biggest surge I have seen since I myself first became aware a few years ago.

People who I never for a second thought would come around have been coming up to me eager to talk about 9/11 truth now, when we go out on the streets next to everyone agrees with us now.

The papers are soon going to find this sort of trrash actually damages their sales and might have to go back to ignoring it, or (heaven forbid) actually doing their job and covering the story in a mature manner.

People just don't buy that nonsense anymore, and it looks embarrasing and desperate.

Peace and Truth
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
This sort of stuff used to wind me up - now it just makes me laugh as it comes across as desperation.

Despite the best attempts of "debunkers" and the media, knowledge and a culture of questioning is currently going through the biggest surge I have seen since I myself first became aware a few years ago.

People who I never for a second thought would come around have been coming up to me eager to talk about 9/11 truth now, when we go out on the streets next to everyone agrees with us now.

The papers are soon going to find this sort of trrash actually damages their sales and might have to go back to ignoring it, or (heaven forbid) actually doing their job and covering the story in a mature manner.

People just don't buy that nonsense anymore, and it looks embarrasing and desperate.

I certainly agree. The media tried to ignore it until 18 months ago and now they are trying to rubbish it

'Doth protest too much'

Thumbs Up

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

End Game

Those in the know never did believe this sort of propaganda. Increasingly the punters don't believe this any more either do they?

NATO zone nonsense & proof positive of absolute media lockdown. I wouldn't mind betting 90% of MI5 and MI6 (CIA/Mossad) resources are now spent on controlling our media through spys in the newsrooms and via. GCHQ.

Mainstream media hoaxes such as 9/11 - thank God most of the world KNOWS it was a mainstream media hoax.

Agaion I've just had a look for a brilliant thread we had a year or so ago on here along the lines of 'it's all about the media' which of course it is. Can anybody find that thread? More censorship? This time of us?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: