FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts on Race, Money and the Human: VID

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Thoughts on Race, Money and the Human: VID Reply with quote

Hi all

I've been shooting some new footage with Dondaz recently, and yesterday I used 35 minutes to discuss issues of Race, Money, and what I understand by the term human

In part this is a Video response to some nationalist/racist posting on the David Icke forum recently (I have no complaints with how the admin there have dealt with that btw), and in the wider context the race card being played in the UK National Press in the wake of the credit crunch, but its also far more, and I hope you enjoy Smile

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2884257480078297624&hl=en

Link

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think thats all that divids everyone, the way they see eachother.
those who try to do something about making the world a better place, simply see ALL as humans which is what led them to campaign or protest about whatever it is in the first place.

those who don't care because they think it dos'nt effect them see everyone in sub groups and therefore different to themselves, therefore they don't feel a need to do or say anthing, they don't fit under that sub group so why should they care.

obviously the money system only helps create sub groups, but your right about the need to start seeing eachother as humans beings so the correct help and descions can be made based on the fact of being a human being, rather than being judged and treated based on some sub group others have decided to lump you under, therefore creating a society where humans beings treatment depends on which sub group you fall under, when in reality all human beings should be treated the same, have the same oppertunities and choice.

thanks for posting.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Marky, and I completely agree

Now that the "pressure" is on, so to speak, and with the agenda galloping along faster than ever before, I have been feeling more and more that time put into making sure we all have the basics right, is time well spent Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: