FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conspiracy Files editor on main BBC News page - about 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onetruevoice
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Conspiracy Files editor on main BBC News page - about 911 Reply with quote

This is major 911 Truth exposure - Mike Rudin, the editor of The Conspiracy Files series, defends himself on the main BBC News page.

He claims to be targeted by 911 Truthers, and personally embrolied in the whole issue of 911 truth.

His defence links to an We are Change film in which Rudin is confronted at ground zero for his part in mis-representing the words of Barry Jennings, Larry Silverstein and others.

It's quite an extensive blog, and I'd be interested to see what other people think

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/mike_rudin/[/url]
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.

Why do you have do keep making lots of BBC, licence fee payer funded 911 denial programmes, then Mike ?

What is your point ?

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Rudin's argument with WeAreChange centred on what Barry Jennings did and did not say re the timings of explosions and collapses within WTC7.

What Mike Rudin's blog omits is that Barry Jennings mysteriously died over the summer, days before the NIST WTC7 report was due to be published. (The only other witness to these events, Michael Hess, apparently is Gulliani's lawyer!).
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, wow, wow. Great stuff.
It's all about this YouTube video
Mike Rudin's credibility is dying. He has no humility and cannot admit he may have got it wrong.
He's stonewalling like a professional PR man.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giXFIS6bNEI

Mike 'Comfort Zone' Rudin. His department's behaviour has become a self-pastiche. Having said that the WTC7 documentaty did bring a whole load of new facts to the public.

I look forward with glee to the net documentary about the conspiracies surrounding the Conspiracy Files strand, the badly holed ship of which he is captain.

From the comfort of his Ivory Tower he can blurt out what he wants and we have no right of reply.
The best you could say about this chap is that he is pretending to be a puppet of the NWO so he can keep his job and show us later that he's on the side of the angels. Personally though, I doubt it.
On both of the most explosive conspiracies in the UK, Diana and 7/7, his record is derisory. Gatekeeper is about as kind as it gets when it comes to Mike Rudin.
The day he commissions a decent investigative documentary into the hideous questions death of Robin Cook will be the day I really do eat my hat.

One of the UK 9/11 Truth 'Gang of Four', Ian Neal, met up with Mike Rudin so it would be very interesting to hear his take on this.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video excellent stuff.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as someone who has followed the 9/11 debate at an arms length I find it astounding that someone who was comissioned to produce a fair and unbiased debate can write such an attack against a group he should be representing fairly and without bias.

The first paragraph of the article begins an attack and he continues so forth. It really is not the work of someone who can profess to have made a clear and valid work on a subject for all sides.

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be a more concerted pro-official story element in this blog column. I guess the Dept of Homeland Security (UK) Inc (BBC division) has had its funding increased... Rolling Eyes
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just posted this comment on Mike Rudin's blog (comment 199 at http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/10/caught_up_in_a_conspirac y_theo.html)

Quote:
Even George Bush thinks there was a conspiracy in 9/11. The only question is "Who dunnit?"

If the FBI don't have the evidence against Osama bin Laden, as they say the don't, then we have to start from scratch. Bush, if he's lying on that one must of course be suspect number one at least with respect to the cover-up.

Why has the truth had to be dragged out bit by bit from the BBC? I was less than impressed when Mike Rudin's people replied to my complaint about the first 9/11 conspiracy programme. They said they were sorry that I didn't think the BBC could produce good documentaries. That was untrue. The BBC are perfectly capable of producing good, truthful documentaries when they wish to do so.

But they haven't yet done so in connection with 9/11.
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to bring this to everyone's attention. I've just sent my message of support to the BBC complaints department, which is linked to below:

Quote:
195. At 4:49pm on 24 Oct 2008, Brian_WeAreChange wrote:

A CALL TO ACTION!

Readers of this blog are encouraged to contact Mike Rudin and the BBC and demand that the entire, unedited Barry Jennings interview be released immediately, as well as a public apology for the other distortions and omissions.

[Personal details removed by Moderator]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

Comment 195 on Mike Rudin's blogsite at http://www.bbc.co.uk/blog/theeditors/2008/10/caught_up_in_a_conspiracy _theo.html)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: