FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch - Anti-Terror cops arrest Shadow Cabinet MP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Gestapo Watch - Anti-Terror cops arrest Shadow Cabinet MP Reply with quote

Michael 'the weevil' Martin at the centre of this again.

Quote:
The Conservative Party is understood to have video footage of police going through files in Mr Green’s office. If made public, the images are sure to heighten the outrage at the affair.

Both Speaker Martin and the Serjeant at Arms Jill Pay face a backlash from MPs, who argue that the raid was an affront to democracy.

The Serjeant is responsible for maintaining law and order in and around the Commons and is thought to have agreed to the police raid at least 24 hours in advance, and notified the Speaker’s office.

Tory MP Douglas Carswell said: ‘If it turns out that the Speaker gave the go-a-head for this raid, I will be demanding to his face, on every occasion that I can, that Mr Martin now quit.

Jack Straw is an Habitual Liar
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/
Jack Straw, so called Justice Minister, denies that he had any foreknowledge of the arrest of Damian Green.

Jack Straw denied directly to the BBC in the documentary "The Ambassador's Last Stand", and denied to the House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee, that he had any part in the false accusations laid against me or in my removal as Ambassador for raising human rights concerns. Yet, as detailed in Murder in Samarkand, I have obtained documents in Jack Straw's own handwriting, directing the process, and he held at least three meetings with Sir John Kerr to organise it.

On being sacked, I very openly leaked a number of government documents concerning UK policy, the use of torture material by our intelligence services, and the government's attempts to frame me. Most of these documents were classified more highly than the documents leaked to Damian Green, like this one for example:
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/documents/Declaration.pdf

Yet when I leaked a number of highly classified documents, openly on the internet with my name and address, did the police come knocking at my door? No, they did not. They consulted Home Secretary John Reid, who consulted Foreign Secretary Jack Straw. They concluded that they should seek to kill the story, and not generate publicity by arresting me.

Does anybody really believe that Ministers decided whether someone as obscure as I should be arrested, but were not consulted on whether Damian Green should be arrested?

Jack Straw is a serial liar. Do not believe him.

Quote:

The police chief who ordered the raid on Damian Green's home played a key role in trying to help the Home Secretary force through the plan to detain terror suspects for 42 days without charge.

Robert Quick, the head of the Met's anti-terrorist unit, sent nine of his officers to arrest the Tory MP.

Earlier this year, Mr Quick was vocal in his support for Jacqui Smith following claims that her ill-fated plans for 42-day detention would not help the 'war on terror'.

Ms Smith used a private letter from Mr Quick to hit back at former Shadow Home Secretary David Davis when he criticised the proposals in a heated Commons debate in April.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q: So who is the crackpot who set this ludicrous case in motion?
A: Sir David Normington, Permanent Secretary at the Home Office.

Q: Not Jacqui Smith?
A: No, she's Temporary Secretary at the Home Office. It can't be long now before she moves on.

Q: And where does the House of Commons Speaker come into all this?
A: A better question would be when does the Speaker go out of it? Considering that he all but handed the Westminster keys over to the Old Bill and showed them where he kept the sherry, it is not surprising that he is now facing calls to pack his bags and be off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1090674/KEITH-WATERHOUSE-What- dont-know-wont-say.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7768372.stm

Quote:
MP's home swept for 'police bugs'
Damian Green
The police have been investigating leaks from the Home Office

The offices, home and car of Conservative MP Damian Green have been swept for bugs by a private security firm called in by his own party.

The Tories say they suspected that listening devices may have been planted by Metropolitan Police officers when the Kent MP was arrested last week.

Despite intensive searches, nothing was found by the security experts.

The MP was held for nine hours by police on suspicion of conspiring to commit misconduct in public office.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Gus kept sniffing, like a man out jogging

Last updated at 12:04 AM on 12th December 2008

Cabinet Secretaries are not what they were. The behaviour yesterday of Sir Gus O'Donnell, inheritor of a once gloriously lofty position, was most odd. He lost his temper, started shouting, jabbed his finger and kept saying 'right?' like some character from a Harry Enfield sketch show.

Sir Gus was up before the Public Administration Select Committee which asked him about the Damian Green affair. Why had Sir Gus asked the police to go clobbering in with their polished size 11s to find the young shaver in Jacqui Smith's office who was passing titbits to the Tories? Was this truly necessary? Or was it done at the behest of a Home Secretary peeved by these leaks?

Tony Wright (Lab, Cannock Chase) suggested that the arrest of Mr Green must have seemed 'bizarre' to Sir Gus. For the first of many times Sir Gus said: 'That was the decision of the police.'

Variations of this answer included, 'It's for the police to account for their actions', 'from my view this is about police independence', 'that is a matter for the police', 'it is a matter for the police' and 'in my view this is a matter for the police'.

Such repetition! Has Peter Mandelson been coaching him, too? Sir Gus then did this little shimmy which various Brownite bods have tried recently. He tried to equate the arrest of Mr Green with the arrest of a Downing Street aide during the cash-for-peerages affair.

Gordon Prentice (Lab, Pendle) quickly pointed out that the arrest of an MP for asking a Government tricky questions was of a different magnitude to the arrest of some official for suspected abuse of the honours system. Sir Gus shot Mr Prentice a sullen glare.

Why had Sir Gus called in the cops? He claimed that national security was at stake - indeed, we were shown a letter to this effect. He then appeared to argue that the reason he feared for national security was that Tory MP David Davis had made a public boast about how half the leaks the Tories received were on national security.

Hang on. Sir Gus later conceded that Mr Davis's remarks came long after the cops were called in. So it can't have been a reason for summoning Plod.

Charles Walker (Con, Broxbourne) got under Sir Gus's pelt. Mr Walker, it has to be said, is an irritating man but Sir Gus failed to rise above the moment.

He suggested that Sir Gus was 'happy to tolerate leaks when they are helpful to the Government'.

Sir Gus, vexed, started pointing at Mr Walker and kept sniffing, like a man out jogging. 'It's not true! It's important we don't leak anything, right? I'm very clear, right?'

This demotic 'right?' business was terrible. It is the verbal tick of low-grade bluffers and bullies. A Cabinet Secretary should be above such bluster.

As for Sir Gus and leaking, in the late 1980s he was a press officer at the Treasury. At that time I worked opposite the economics correspondent of The Daily Telegraph.

She used to receive frequent telephone calls from the then Mr Gus O'Donnell and at some point in the conversations she would invariably say, 'really, Gus? My, my, that is MOST interesting. Thank you!'

But back to yesterday. Mr Walker said Sir Gus had presided over a 'Whitehall farce'.

He suggested that the reason cops were called in was that the Permanent Secretary at the Home Office 'was getting a load of bollockings from the Home Secretary'. Girls! Language!

Before we close, a shipping announcement. The Commons Chamber briefly discussed the delay to the ordering of a new Royal Navy aircraft carrier.

The building of this carrier was a great electoral asset recently for Labour in Scotland. With the deal now in doubt, Scottish Labour MPs seemed curiously shy.

Lindsay Roy (Lab, Glenrothes), who won his recent by-election partly on the back of the carrier order, remained firmly on his bottom while the SNP piled in. Mr Roy was busily writing something.

I could not see for sure myself, but I am told he was signing his Christmas cards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1094024/Quentin-Letts-Sir-Gus- kept-sniffing-like-man-jogging.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: