FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Former Two Star General Decries Official Version of 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Former Two Star General Decries Official Version of 9/11 Reply with quote

July 19, 2006

The fifth anniversary of September 11, as well as the first anniversary of the reauthorization of the USA PATRIOT Act, is looming around the corner and there are still many unanswered questions concerning the horrendous tragedy inflicted upon New York City and the United States of America. One question, however, seems to have been answered quite clearly by retired Major General Albert Stubblebine. The question: Did a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001?

The answer is astonishing. Major General Stubblebine admits, "I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs…I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. The plane does not fit in that hole. So what DID hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?"

Major General Stubblebine, at one point in his distinguished military career, was in charge of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. He can be seen visibly angered while speaking about the Pentagon and the supposed airplane crash in the newly released documentary, "One Nation Under Siege." The clip is available at www.undersiegemovie.com/moreinfo.html

Other questions about the September 11 attacks are raised in the BridgeStone Media Group/Power Hour Production DVD expose' "9-11 In Plane Site." The loss of our civil liberties as a direct result of the USA PATRIOT Act is addressed in the newest documentary, "One Nation Under Siege." For more information, please go to www.undersiegemovie.com

BridgeStone Media Group,
PO Box 30576, Columbia MO 65202
Contact Information: Debbie Lewis 573-378-9123
debbie@bridgestonemediagroup.com
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Former Two Star General Decries Official Version of 9/11 Reply with quote

Sorry to appear critical, but as soon as I see Power Hour Productions/In Plane Site mentioned anywhere I flinch - imo they have done the worst disservice to the Truth Movement by flaunting sensationalist hoaxes. I hope this isn't going to be more of the same, but going by the press release above, I guess it's going to be Sad

See http://www.oilempire.us/inplanesite.html
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend brought around 'In Plane Site' for me to watch about 18 months ago. Half way through watching it I thought, as many people have to see this as possible and starting to arrange a free film night. We didn't end up showing 'In Plane Site' because 'Loose Change' had just come out but if it wasn't for 'In Plane Site' who knows if those thirty or so people who came to the screening would know about the truth movement? I think the film served it's purpose and inspired many to learn more.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: In Plane Site Reply with quote

I have to say just how good I thought "In Plane Site" film is. it was the one film I saw which made me turn my opinion of 9/11 on its head and start to question the facts as they were "officially" presented. The one defining moment for me was when the film zoomed into the unmelted plastic computer monitor by the side of the hole in the Pentagon, and I thought "how can that be???". From that moment on my scepticism changed from suspicion of the film as being rubbish, to gradual conviction that 9/11 was an inside job done by the American Government. Once I got over my "how can that be??" moment, I than started to think "how the hell could an airliner get through that hole", "how the hell could the WTC's fall at freefall speeds" etc etc.

Its a great film, don't knock it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: