FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were explosives in the twin towers for years?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

I hate it when people mention this, because you are simply lying or very, very, very ignorant!

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company _level_imports/current/import.html - Where is Iraq? Where is Canada?

Looks like this moron can't recognise the difference between current suppliers of oil, and the second largest known reserves of oil.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jones's research 'is' peer reviewed and his work has appeared in several major scientific publications.

Here's an experiment for anyone who doubts what Jones is saying. Go ahead and try to melt a wood burning stove with fire. Stick all of the jet fuel that you want in there. Spend all day if you like! See if you can get it to melt into a giant puddle like what was found in the sub-levels of the WTC buildings, including 7 which wasn't even struck by a plane as we all should know by now. To believe the 9/11 Commission's farcical version you must first believe that the Newtonian laws of physics ceased to exist that day on 9/11.

http://www.rense.com/general68/demo.htm

BYU's
Prof Jones Has Wide
Academic Support
BYU Professor Has Plenty of Company in the Academic Community,
Including 60 Faculty Members from Two Utah Universities
Who Concur a Controlled Demolition Most Likely Brought
Down the WTC and Further Investigation Is Needed

Quote:
Professor Steven E. Jones is another in the long line of conservatives in the political and academic world joining the 9/11 truth movement and asking to open up further investigations on the true cause of 9/11.

The BYU physics professor who believes the WTC collapsed from a controlled demolition isn't alone in the academic community, as a group of more than 60 colleagues from two universities also agreed with Professor Steven E. Jones' conclusions.

Jones told the Arctic Beacon Saturday in a telephone conversation from Provo, Utah, he first presented his explosive conclusions at Brigham Young University (BYU) on September 22, to 60 people from the BYU and Utah Valley State College faculties, including professors of Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geology, Mathematics and Psychology.

After presently scientific arguments in favor of the controlled demolition theory, Jones said everyone in attendance from all backgrounds, conservative and liberal, were in total agreement further investigation was needed.

"I was quite surprised how my conclusions were received," said Jones, adding he plans to give two continue telling the public how he came to his startling conclusions essentially ripping apart the official government story that jet fuel brought down the towers, including Building 7.

"In fact, after I researched how Building 7 fell, I am certain there existed pre-positioned explosives to bring down the three buildings."

Jones added that the contingent of faculty members at the September seminar were all in agreement that the government needed to "come clean" and release more that 6,900 photographs and close to 7,000 segments of video footage, now being held from independent investigation by the FBI and other agencies.

Since day one, the Bush administration has safely guarded much of the 9/11evidence, including the WTC steel hauled away by FEMA and eye-witness testimony of basement explosions censored by the 9/11 Commission and the state sponsored press, as well as discrediting many other scientists or academics like Jones who have disagreed with the official story.
"We are calling for the release of all the data, including the videos and photos, in order that a cross-disciplinary, preferably international team of scientists and engineers can reach an independent conclusion," said Jones, adding all 60 professors in attendance agreed with this course of action.

"Since I decided to come forward with my findings, I have found the people in the 9/11 community very supportive and helpful. I hope my contribution will one day help get at the truth of what really happened and specifically how the towers collapsed."

Jones' theory on the way the towers collapsed was presented in a 9,000 word formal paper already approved for publication in an upcoming academic journal. The following is a partial explanation of how and why he came to his conclusions that the WTC most likely collapsed due to pre-positioned explosives. He writes:

"In writing this paper, I call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by damage and fires, but through the use of pre-positioned explosives.

"I consider the official FEMA, NIST, and 9-11 Commission reports that fires plus damage alone caused complete collapses of all three buildings. And I present evidence for the explosive-demolition hypothesis, which is suggested by the available data, testable and falsifiable, and yet has not been analyzed in any of the reports funded by the US government.

And the reasoning behind his conclusions can be summed up as follows:

* The three buildings collapsed nearly symmetrically, falling down into their footprints, a phenomenon associated with "controlled demolition" - and even then it's very difficult, he says. "Why would terrorists undertake straight-down collapses of WTC-7 and the Towers when 'toppling over' falls would require much less work and would do much more damage in downtown Manhattan?" Jones asks. "And where would they obtain the necessary skills and access to the buildings for a symmetrical implosion anyway? The 'symmetry data' emphasized here, along with other data, provide strong evidence for an 'inside' job."
* No steel-frame building, before or after the WTC buildings, has ever collapsed due to fire. But explosives can effectively sever steel columns, he says.

* WTC 7, which was not hit by hijacked planes, collapsed in 6.6 seconds, just .6 of a second longer than it would take an object dropped from the roof to hit the ground. "Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum, one of the foundational laws of physics?" he asks. "That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors - and intact steel support columns - the fall must be significantly impeded by the impacted mass. . . . How do the upper floors fall so quickly, then, and still conserve momentum in the collapsing buildings?" The paradox, he says, "is easily resolved by the explosive demolition hypothesis, whereby explosives quickly removed lower-floor material, including steel support columns, and allow near free-fall-speed collapses." These observations were not analyzed by FEMA, NIST nor the 9/11 Commission, he says.

* With non-explosive-caused collapse there would typically be a piling up of shattering concrete. But most of the material in the towers was converted to flour-like powder while the buildings were falling, he says. "How can we understand this strange behavior, without explosives? Remarkable, amazing - and demanding scrutiny since the U.S. government-funded reports failed to analyze this phenomenon."

* Horizontal puffs of smoke, known as squibs, were observed proceeding up the side the building, a phenomenon common when pre-positioned explosives are used to demolish buildings, he says.

* Steel supports were "partly evaporated," but it would require temperatures near 5,000 degrees Fahrenheit to evaporate steel - and neither office materials nor diesel fuel can generate temperatures that hot. Fires caused by jet fuel from the hijacked planes lasted at most a few minutes, and office material fires would burn out within about 20 minutes in any given location, he says.

* Molten metal found in the debris of the World Trade Center may have been the result of a high-temperature reaction of a commonly used explosive such as thermite, he says. Buildings not felled by explosives "have insufficient directed energy to result in melting of large quantities of metal," Jones says.

* Multiple loud explosions in rapid sequence were reported by numerous observers in and near the towers, and these explosions occurred far below the region where the planes struck, he says.

For Jones' full report go to www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html.

Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative journalist.
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official version blown out of the water by Kevin Ryan. Listen and learn.....

http://www.kpfa.org/archives/index.php?arch=14604

http://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/M/Kevin%20Ryan.mp3

Quote:
An executive at Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the company that certified the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center, has questioned the common theory that fuel fires caused the Twin Towers to collapse.

In a letter dated Thursday (11/11, complete text below), UL executive Kevin Ryan called on Frank Gayle, director of the government team that has spent two years studying how the trade center was built and why it fell, to "do what you can to quickly eliminate the confusion regarding the ability of jet fuel fires to soften or melt structural steel."

Kevin Ryan is Site Manager at Environmental Health Laboratories (EHL) in South Bend, Indiana. This is a division of UL, the product-compliance and testing giant. Because UL certified the WTC steel for its ability to withstand fires, the steel's performance on September 11 is obviously of concern to the company. While Ryan's letter does not constitute an official statement from Underwriters Laboratories, it suggests incipient disagreements between UL and NIST about the true cause of the WTC collapses.

More...

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041112144051451
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gravy wrote:
'Just a brief point here regarding seismic evidence.
Quote:
"There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers. That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."

– Arthur Lerner-Lam, Lamont-Doherty seismic center, Palisades, New York.'

I think that more than one seismic center recorded the explosions, have they all been pressured into denying the evidence?
MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

I hate it when people mention this, because you are simply lying or very, very, very ignorant!

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company _level_imports/current/import.html - Where is Iraq? Where is Canada?

Looks like this moron can't recognise the difference between current suppliers of oil, and the second largest known reserves of oil.

I know the difference, but it's pretty damn obvious that they are not going to get the entire oil field. What I find odd is you think they went to Iraq for oil, but so far they only get 1/3 of what Canada gives them, will have to pay for long transportation cost, and it's in a hostile region...

With the alternative being lifting up the sanctions and saving lots of money.

Keep going Rolling Eyes

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:
What I find odd is you think they went to Iraq for oil,

I agree with MarkyX here (although I put up an article by brian Bogart today [SINS OF STATECRAFT] that suggests that it is {sort of] about oil)

Israel/USA/UK are controlled by zionist globalist financial powers who seek a 'New World Order'.

The turmoil in the Middle East is about creating the final war that will leave the world happy to accept the end of the nation state and a One World government that they will absolutely control by creating its money out of nothing.

Satan is making his move.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:
I know the difference, but it's pretty damn obvious that they are not going to get the entire oil field. What I find odd is you think they went to Iraq for oil, but so far they only get 1/3 of what Canada gives them, will have to pay for long transportation cost, and it's in a hostile region...

I think perhaps, the almighty Bildergberger’s et al will use the rock oil obtained from the Middle East to fuel their awe-inspiring military machine. Which will likely increase in the region as time moves along.

Iraq was invaded for a number of reasons, some of which include the obvious threat to the marvelous state of Israel; the strategical value of a fortified American embassy at the heart of the region; access to two of the most significant sources of water in the middle east (Rivers Tigris and Euphrates); then of course there is the oil and the permanent military bases conveniently located near the Black and the Caspian sea’s (more gas and oil).

Iraq will become the police station where the global elite can strike from. I believe Russia and China have been refreshing their political and military connections recently. Rolling Eyes

kbo234 wrote:
The turmoil in the Middle East is about creating the final war that will leave the world happy to accept the end of the nation state and a One World government that they will absolutely control by creating its money out of nothing.

So, what are we going to do about it Question Confused

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hard Fact #1: Gov't has identified the culprits.... Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Of the 19 hijackers 14 were Saudi nationals. The OS has identified Mohammed Atta as the leader of the hijackers. Mr. Atta was Egyptian.
Of the remaining terrorists; 3 were from the UAE and 1 was Lebanese.

My questions to CT believers:

• Why did the conspirators choose to identify the "hijackers" in this manner?
  • If the point of 9/11 was a blank check for never-ending war for oil in the ME, why not use Iraqi and/or Afghani's as the perps?
  • If another point was to foster the creation/expansion of a police state in the USA by scaring the sheeple into giving up their civil rights, why haven't there been more MIHOP/LIHOP events since 9/11?
  • If the conspirators were so good at fooling the majority of sheeple on 9/11, then why couldn't they help their own cause by "finding" WMD in Iraq?

...just asking question...

-z

Anyone care to address this? Or does it not matter? If so, why? It sure seems to be a germane set of questions to ask those of you who have stated the evil governmental reasons for 9/11. If these questions can't be addressed intelligently then the whole conspiracy looks pretty silly to me.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
# Why did the conspirators choose to identify the "hijackers" in this manner?
# If the point of 9/11 was a blank check for never-ending war for oil in the ME, why not use Iraqi and/or Afghani's as the perps?

A LIHOP theory could easily explain that. They simply exploited a 'pre-existing plot' (not necessarily of their choosing) that they knew about well in advance through covert moles and intelligence and as evidence suggests, also funded. I believe that it was a combination of MIHOP & LIHOP with bombs pre-positioned in the buildings to coincide with the hijacking plot they were already waiting for.

To ask why they didn't do this or do that. Just look at who you're dealing with, the idiotic, bungling Bush admin. The most incompetent bunch of scoundrels there are. The whole reason all of this is coming out now is because 9/11 was such a sloppy job to begin with. It's no different than the Iraq war and Katrina debacles. Why should we expect that they'd all of a sudden be precise and well planned in any other case?
Quote:

If another point was to foster the creation/expansion of a police state in the USA by scaring the sheeple into giving up their civil rights, why haven't there been more MIHOP/LIHOP events since 9/11?

For one, many people are now keeping track of and exposing the drills and exercises before they're able to go live. Tarpley is putting together a website for false flag news alerts. There's also word that some generals privy to all of this aren't obeying their orders during these operations. There’s millions of people hot on their trail about 9/11, they're going to have to be real careful about what they choose to do next as they’re now being scrutinized under the white hot spotlight. It's not so easy to fool the sheep once they're aware of the game.

Quote:
If the conspirators were so good at fooling the majority of sheeple on 9/11, then why couldn't they help their own cause by "finding" WMD in Iraq?

They weren't so good. According to the latest Zogby poll at least 70 million Americans doubt the official account of 9/11.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Hard Fact #1: Gov't has identified the culprits.... Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Anyone care to address this?

Nope.

Contribution from Dean_Saor on another thread

Interesting article at Vive le Canada:

In defense of the conspiratorial world view

by Jay Esbe

"...Current polls now show that a majority of Americans believe the government is not telling them the truth about 9-11. That fact now makes the majority of Americans "conspiracy theorists" regarding the issue. It is now a minority of the public who believes they were told the truth by the Bush appointed 9-11 Commission, but such is not the case among the so-called "mainstream media". It is nearly universally hostile to any question of a cover-up by the government. Those who need the world to make sense do not find the disparity between public opinion and the media elite's contempt for suspicion to be meaningless. They reasonably look for a vested conflict of interest on the part of the corporate media to explain why presumably intelligent professionals go soft in the head, and they do not have to look far to find one; a media which sits in an unelected advisory capacity to the President of the United States through the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), innumerable "think tanks" funded by corporate interests all assuming a global model is "inevitable", and directly attached special interests which include the world's biggest defense contractors raking billions of dollars in for share holders as they pursue the war profits of 9-11. People who point out the obvious are not wearing tin foil hats, they're simply...pointing out the obvious.

Self-proclaimed debunkers pull out every trick in the book to discredit the now flourishing "9-11 Truth movement"; pointing out the most improbable theories as though they were representative (straw men), pointing out the unrelated UFO believers who may also believe them, all in an attempt to portray "idiocy by association" and to make a soup so thick with the stench of lunacy, that anyone who dares tread in it is sullied by association...."_________________
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2006/06/29/oilsands-tour.html - Ralph Klein (Alberta Government) meets with the vile black hearted Dick Cheney!

WOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG

I hate it when people can not read, make stupid accusations, and say silly words in capitals.

They are either stupid, lying or very, very, very ignorant!
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There's also word that some generals privy to all of this aren't obeying their orders during these operations.

For example..........

http://chapelhill.indymedia.org/news/2005/08/15920.php
Quote:

Four Star General Fired For Organizing Coup Against Neo-Cons?

"The head of Fort Monroe's Training and Doctrine Command, four star general Kevin P. Byrnes, was fired Tuesday apparently for sexual misconduct according to official sources. Other sources however have offered a different explanation for Byrnes' dismissal which ties in with the Bush administration's unpopular plan to attack Iran and the staged nuclear attack in the US which would provide the pretext to do so."

Four Star General Fired For Organizing Coup Against Neo-Cons?

Reporter suggests Brynes discovered plan to turn nuke exercise into staged terror attack

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | August 10 2005

The head of Fort Monroe's Training and Doctrine Command, four star general Kevin P. Byrnes, was fired Tuesday apparently for sexual misconduct according to official sources.

Other sources however have offered a different explanation for Byrnes' dismissal which ties in with the Bush administration's unpopular plan to attack Iran and the staged nuclear attack in the US which would provide the pretext to do so.

According to reporter Greg Szymanski, anonymous military sources said that Brynes was the leader of a faction that was preparing to instigate a coup against the neo-con hawks in an attempt to prevent further global conflict.

Indications are that, much like popular opinion amongst the general public, half the military oppose the neo-con's agenda and half support it.

Further revelations were imparted by journalist Leland Lehrman who appeared today on The Alex Jones Show.

Lehrman's army sources, including a former Captain in intelligence, became outraged when they learned that the official story behind 9/11 was impossible.

They told Lehrman that the imminent Northcom nuclear terror exercise based in Charleston, S.C, where a nuclear warhead is smuggled off a ship and detonated, was originally intended to 'go live' - as in the drill would be used as the cover for a real false flag staged attack.

This website has relentlessly discussed similar style drills which took place on the morning of 9/11 and on the morning of 7/7 in London.

"Speculation exists that he had potentially discovered the fact that it was gonna go live and that he was trying to put a stop to it or also speculation indicates that he may be part of a military coup designed to prevent the ridiculous idea of doing a nuclear war with Iran, " said Lehrman.

Lehrman said that other sources had told him all army leave had been cancelled from September 7th onwards, opening the possibility for war to be declared within that time frame.

Northcom officials also admitted to Lehrman that CNN had been using its situation room as a studio.

Earlier this week, Washington Post reported that the Pentagon has developed its first ever war plans for operations within the continental United States, in which terrorist attacks would be used as the justification for imposing martial law on cities, regions or the entire country.

American Conservative Magazine recently reported that Dick Cheney had given orders to immediately invade Iran after the next terror attack in the US, even if there was no evidence Iran was involved.

Government and media mouthpieces have been fearmongering for weeks about how a nuclear attack within the US is imminent.

Now would be the most opportune time for the Globalists to stage a major attack, as it would head off any potential indictments against the Bush administration for their involvement in illegally outing CIA agent Valerie Plame.

While rumors circulating about indictments having already taken place against Bush and Cheney should rightly be treated very carefully, the fact that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter is something that's admitted and shouldn't be viewed as speculation.

Nuclear Terror Drill to Go Live? Let's Hope Not

Mother Media | August 10, 2005
by R. Leland Lehrman

August 10, 2005 12:56PM Santa Fe, New Mexico (Mother Media) - On June 29th, United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM) posted news of a nuclear terrorism drill on its website:: "Here’s the scenario…A seafaring vessel transporting a 10-kiloton nuclear warhead makes its way into a port off the coast of Charleston, S.C. Terrorists aboard the ship attempt to smuggle the warhead off the ship to detonate it." It went on to say that "Sudden Response 05 will take place this August on Fort Monroe and will be carried out as an internal command post exercise. The exercise is intended to train the JTF-CS staff to plan and execute Consequence Management operations in support of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV’s response to a nuclear detonation." As Alex Jones of infowars.com and others have pointed out, terror "drills" are now known to be the favorite "cover story" for New World Order terrorist operations, as evidenced by the eerily accurate terrorism drills happening on both 9/11 and 7/7.

Recently, former CIA/DIA analyst Philip Giraldi has informed us that "Vice-President Cheney has tasked STRATCOM with "drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11- type terrorist attack on the United States" and that "the plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons." Investigators and counter-intelligence specialists are concerned that this upcoming August nuclear terror scenario might go live to create the pretext for tactical nuclear war against Iran.

Mother Media contacted NORTHCOM Public Affairs this morning and learned that the Fort Monroe drill may begin tomorrow, 8/11. Mother Media hopes that mass awareness of New World Order methods could prevent the attacks, whether tomorrow, next week or next year.

In the course of the conversation with NORTHCOM Public Affairs, Mother Media also learned that CNN recently launched their military operations news special "Situation Room" from inside the NORTHCOM situation room in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Wolf Blitzer is the show's famously hawkish and pro-Israel host. Imagine that - a new CNN "Situation Room" military focus news program debuts in NORTHCOM headquarters days prior to a nuclear terror drill. They're not even bothering to pretend there's separation between the press and the government anymore. CNN here makes it obvious that they are now the New World Order's propaganda mouthpiece. At the war crimes trials, let's not forget it.

Adding to the drama, the four-star commander of the Army's Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) at the Fort Monroe base where the nuclear terror drill is to occur, Kevin P. Byrnes was just relieved of his command amidst allegations of sexual misconduct. Veteran investigator Greg Szymanski has uncovered another plausible motive: "Sources close to the military who remain anonymous said Byrnes was part of a U.S. military faction discontented with the Bush administration war policies in Iraq and the potential for a nuclear disaster in Iran.

In an effort to stop the Bush administration in its tracks, sources say Byrnes was about to lead a coup against the hawks in the military and executive branch determined to lead America into a global conflict, leading to devastating ramifications for the country, as well as financial and social chaos.

Rumors inside the military say that a growing faction of discontented high-ranking officers are attempting internally to try and stop the Bush administration’s imminent plans for war with Iran in an effort to avert global war.

Although the exact number of high-ranking military involved is undetermined, sources have disclosed it appears to be evenly split between pro Bush and anti Bush factions.

Even though speculation abounds about an attempted coup relating to the Byrnes firing, no one would question the strange rumblings of war against Iran and warnings of terrorist threats on the homeland that are beginning to circulate from administration officials and media talking heads almost on a daily basis.

Further, ominous reports are even coming from the Washington Post this week that the Pentagon has developed its first ever war plans for operations within the United States, plans justifying and making necessary preparations for martial law in case of a homeland terrorist attack."

If you look at NORTHCOM's website, you will find a discussion of the situations under which Posse Comitatus, the restriction against military policing in America, can legally be suspended. One of those conditions is an attack by a nuclear or other weapon of mass destruction. Another is "insurrection."

Diabolically standing over all of these scenarios is Global Cleanse 2000 or just Global 2000, a population control methodology developed by the New World Order which includes triggered natural disasters, wars and diseases designed to reduce the world population by two thirds. Rene Welch, who had access to the Global Cleanse 2000 database in the late eighties, recently appeared on Mother Media's radio program to discuss her findings.

In response to this author's article, Israel, Iran and a Nuclear False Flag Attack, reports have been flowing into Mother Media's office confirming and buttressing this story. One former Air Force member writes that all military leaves have been cancelled after September 7th and that Homeland Security is beefing up security at local Draft Board Offices. Writing as TeaParty2Come, this source paints an ominous picture:

"About 3 weeks ago I was surfing some of the sites I enjoy posting on, when someone posted in all caps that they had just heard from an officer friend in the military that all leaves had been cancelled for the month of September. Obviously aware of the false flags our government is famous for, this person sounded desperate, asking for help in confirming or denying this "rumor" from anyone who had connections in the military.

I happened to ask a co-worker friend of mine whose son in-law is in the Army (82nd) about checking out the "rumor". Well guess what, they've had to move up their leave to this coming week to come home because his unit has to be back by September 7th where upon all leaves are cancelled! They have seen a steady build up of heavy materials just sitting in storage facilities. He also commented that they were rushed through a training course on new weapons systems they just rolled out. He thought this very odd and a first.

This sent shivers all through me.

Not to push any panic buttons I spoke with a dear woman with whom I work whose son is in the Army in an artillery unit. She is a former Captain, her husband is a former Colonel and Vietnam vet and successful attorney here in our area who also happens to be dying from the effects of Agent Orange. Lo and behold their son was told all leaves are cancelled for September and in December they may get leave, but can travel no further than 17 kilometers from their base.

My niece is married to a young man in the Army stationed on the East Coast he is also 82nd, his leave has also been cancelled. Their first baby is due in December.

...I'm not prone to fits of paranoia but I have to tell you, I have begun stocking water and canned goods. I am ex Air Force, I was on three ring standby most of my enlistment and was in a constant training mode. I know how this works and it doesn't sound good.

The draft board offices are in place with staff waiting for the word to go. I read an article from a guy who works in one of those offices, he said Homeland Security came in there early last month and put up bullet proof glass on the windows and iron bars, they installed blast proof glass on the doors, and removed the mail drop box slots on the outside of the building. When he asked what was going on they identified themselves as Homeland Security and said don't worry about the rest and left.

It's coming no doubt about it. Sorry I can't be more positive, but this is what I have heard with my own ears from three independent military member sources in different parts of the country."

A source in New Mexico passed this on to Mother Media a couple weeks ago:

"A friend came by today. His relative is fairly high-level in regional counter-terrorism. My friend says his relative told him they are preparing for the strong possibility that there will be 7 U.S. cities attacked with small, backpack-held nuclear devices by 'al-Qaida types.' It sounds like the propaganda -- the cover stories for PNAC or whomever these bad guys are -- has begun."

The sheer number of warnings and events, subtle hints and overt threats is now too much to ignore. More background and warning signs, especially as regards Israel and Iran can be found in my article at physics911.net entitled Israel, Iran, Mossad and a Nuclear False Flag Attack. Americans should alert friends and family members and active citizens should inform their neighbors and local authorities. Mother Media has contacted FBI counterintelligence director David Szady, who is in charge of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee spying investigation, with some this information and plans to distribute it widely throughout the local, national and international media. An FBI investigation directed by Szady caught AIPAC using Pentagon analyst Larry Franklin to spy on America's Iran policy and more. Given that AIPAC is committed to war with Iran, we can imagine why they were interested in official American policy on Iran. It is still possible to stop this insanity, but it will require serious citizen initiative. Good Luck, Fellow Citizens, and God Bless You.

-----

Source: http://www.infowars.com

Please spread widely. Sam

Please post to your elists ASAP! Sam
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me wrote:
Quote:
# Why did the conspirators choose to identify the "hijackers" in this manner?
# If the point of 9/11 was a blank check for never-ending war for oil in the ME, why not use Iraqi and/or Afghani's as the perps?

A LIHOP theory could easily explain that. They simply exploited a 'pre-existing plot' (not necessarily of their choosing) that they knew about well in advance through covert moles and intelligence and as evidence suggests, also funded. I believe that it was a combination of MIHOP & LIHOP with bombs pre-positioned in the buildings to coincide with the hijacking plot they were already waiting for.

So, existing extremists who are planning to hit the WTC towers in exactly the places where pre-positioned explosives were placed? Pardon me, but isn't that all just a little too damned pat? These guys hit the towers just perfectly...without messing up the pre-wired detonators and charges...leaving no evidence in the rubble....but no one could doctor up some Iraqi identities? Really?
Quote:

To ask why they didn't do this or do that. Just look at who you're dealing with, the idiotic, bungling Bush admin. The most incompetent bunch of scoundrels there are. The whole reason all of this is coming out now is because 9/11 was such a sloppy job to begin with. It's no different than the Iraq war and Katrina debacles. Why should we expect that they'd all of a sudden be precise and well planned in any other case?

So the gang that can't shoot straight planned and executed the biggest conspiracy in American history on live tv with this level of success? You can't have it both ways. If they are this good then why not "find" some Iraqi WMD's? If they are this bad then why hasn't the truth movement attracted some real structural engineers?? Gathered some real evidence??
Quote:

If another point was to foster the creation/expansion of a police state in the USA by scaring the sheeple into giving up their civil rights, why haven't there been more MIHOP/LIHOP events since 9/11?

For one, many people are now keeping track of and exposing the drills and exercises before they're able to go live. Tarpley is putting together a website for false flag news alerts. There's also word that some generals privy to all of this aren't obeying their orders during these operations. There’s millions of people hot on their trail about 9/11, they're going to have to be real careful about what they choose to do next as they’re now being scrutinized under the white hot spotlight. It's not so easy to fool the sheep once they're aware of the game.[/quote]
Does Mr. Tarpley offer evidence or beliefs?

Quote:
If the conspirators were so good at fooling the majority of sheeple on 9/11, then why couldn't they help their own cause by "finding" WMD in Iraq?

They weren't so good. According to the latest Zogby poll at least 70 million Americans doubt the official account of 9/11.[/quote]

Not true. The Zogby poll only interviewed 800 people in New York State. The poll was commissioned by truthers who worded the questions in leading ways. Here's an example of one of the poll questions:
Quote:
18. The 911 victims' families who lobbied to create the 9/11 Commission filed nearly 400 questions with the commission. The majority of the questions were not addressed. Do you agree or disagree that either the Congress or the New York Attorney General should re-open the 9/11 investigation to examine the still unanswered questions?

The questions were loaded. 70 million Americans were not asked even these loaded questions. It's simply a crock.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hard Fact #1: Gov't has identified the culprits.... Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
Anyone care to address this?

Nope.

Contribution from Dean_Saor on another thread

Interesting article at Vive le Canada:

In defense of the conspiratorial world view

by Jay Esbe

"...Current polls now show that a majority of Americans believe the government is not telling them the truth about 9-11. That fact now makes the majority of Americans "conspiracy theorists" regarding the issue. It is now a minority of the public who believes they were told the truth by the Bush appointed 9-11 Commission, but such is not the case among the so-called "mainstream media". It is nearly universally hostile to any question of a cover-up by the government. Those who need the world to make sense do not find the disparity between public opinion and the media elite's contempt for suspicion to be meaningless. They reasonably look for a vested conflict of interest on the part of the corporate media to explain why presumably intelligent professionals go soft in the head, and they do not have to look far to find one; a media which sits in an unelected advisory capacity to the President of the United States through the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), innumerable "think tanks" funded by corporate interests all assuming a global model is "inevitable", and directly attached special interests which include the world's biggest defense contractors raking billions of dollars in for share holders as they pursue the war profits of 9-11. People who point out the obvious are not wearing tin foil hats, they're simply...pointing out the obvious.

Self-proclaimed debunkers pull out every trick in the book to discredit the now flourishing "9-11 Truth movement"; pointing out the most improbable theories as though they were representative (straw men), pointing out the unrelated UFO believers who may also believe them, all in an attempt to portray "idiocy by association" and to make a soup so thick with the stench of lunacy, that anyone who dares tread in it is sullied by association...."_________________

Sorry but you can't pin that on us gubmint shills. We never held a gun on you and told you to associate your movement with UFOlogists, Aryan Nations thugs, and Shape-changing Reptile/Illuminati believers. You folks did that on your own. We're just pointing and laughing.

-z

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Hard Fact #1: Gov't has identified the culprits.... Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
We're just pointing and laughing.

-z

Yes, at the victims in the WTC, Afghanistan,
Fallujah, the London Underground
and every other damned place where
those sick globalists bloodied their hands
in pursuit of their Agenda.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hard Fact #1: Gov't has identified the culprits.... Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
We're just pointing and laughing.

-z

Yes, at the victims in the WTC, Afghanistan,
Fallujah, the London Underground
and every other damned place where
those sick globalists bloodied their hands
in pursuit of their Agenda.

Evidence please? That's a pretty strong thing to accuse me of. I don't laugh at victims...but the hero of the troothers; Dylan Avery does that fairly often:
Quote:
Dylan Avery, writer and director of the 9/11 conspiracy video “Loose Change,” being interviewed by host
Jack Blood on the radio program "Deadline Live," April, 2005. The interview is promoted on the "Loose
Change” website: http://www.loosechange911.com/

Avery: Ha Ha Ha Ha! Have you seen how small those things [box cutters] are? Like, if I was on a flight,
with, you know, at least 50 other people – because that's the smallest number I think was on 9/11* – if I
was in the cabin, with 50 other people, and five people – I don't care if they're Muslim or not – stand up
with box cutters and say they're gonna hijack the plane, I'm gonna laugh in their face!
Blood: And these pilots, I mean, we interviewed Debra Burlingame, whose brother Chick was the one supposedly
flying that plane that hit the Pentagon–
Avery: Oh, that's right! I heard about that!
Blood: –And of course she is a TOTAL shill for the Republican Party, she also spoke at the [Republican National]
Convention. And is it ABSURD that she went on and on about how her brother was ex-military, how
she knows that her brother and the other pilots fought for their lives, against these deadly terrorists–
Avery: Yeaaah, yeah. Whatever.
Blood: (mocking an Arabic accent): It is my preevilege to keel you with thees box cutter!
Avery: Ha ha!
Blood: Didn't Rumsfeld say, right after this happened, that they had actually done this with plastic knives
and not box cutters?
Avery: Yeah, he said that in the same interview where he said that a missile hit the Pentagon.
Blood: OH MY GOD! HE'S GOT A PLASTIC KNIFE!
Avery: HAHAHA!
Blood: RUN!
Avery: HE'S GOT A BUTTER KNIFE FROM BREAKFAST! OH, NO!
Blood: Take the plane, sir. We don't want any trouble.
Avery: HE'S GOING TO SCRATCH ME A LITTLE BIT! HUH HUH!
Blood: UN-BELIEVABLE! Well, that's exactly what we're saying. That's an overused term, or underused
term, "unbelievable."
Avery: (Still laughing): It's ABSOLUTELY unbelievable!
Blood: (doing accent again): It's un-bee-leevable!

Very funny eh?
-z Shocked

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to laugh at the idiots in the Pentagon who dreamed up that silly scenario and expected the public to buy it on 9/11.
dookie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, that is about as comical as it gets! Look behind Daniel Avery's laughter to get the irony of it. You can't be that shallow not to see it!!
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
You have to laugh at the idiots in the Pentagon who dreamed up that silly scenario and expected the public to buy it on 9/11.

Avery is laughing at victims.

What "idiots in the Pentagon who dreamed up that silly scenario and expected the public to buy it" are you speaking of? Names? Ranks? Evidence?

You folks manage to be both laughable and offensive in the same breath. Is there no grave too sacred to dance upon? Is there no quote too important to take out of context? Is there no shame in the con-artists who teitch the strings of this "movement"?

-z

dookie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only have to look at the smug vacant look on Bush's face as he sits in the classroom to see how high the string pulling goes!
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dookie wrote:
You only have to look at the smug vacant look on Bush's face as he sits in the classroom to see how high the string pulling goes!

Ah, yes. Forget evidence. The look on a man's face will tell you everything you need to know.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
You folks manage to be both laughable and offensive in the same breath. Is there no grave too sacred to dance upon? Is there no quote too important to take out of context? Is there no shame in the con-artists who teitch the strings of this "movement"?

-z

Insults such as these are the preserve of the desperate.
dookie
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The look on a mans face goes all the way to his soul, and in this case it has a long long way to go!
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

Insults such as these are the preserve of the desperate.

Ally must be awfully desperate, then.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

No shame in you. That's for sure.
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

You know these people have got me thinking maybe be the official story is true and we are all brainwashed by Arab terrorist psy ops to destroy our peoples faith in our governements and to rebel!.

LOL these people are crazy they cant see the tree's for the forest.There is one small connection between Madrid/London/911/ and Oklahoma they all had simulated attacks occuring at the exact times and places the real attacks happened.The odds on this happened have a 40 digit number.

I have had arguements about it with dozens of Americans some eventually give up and disappear to think it over and accept the truth others accept it and say well its for the good of America kill the arabs drop the bomb.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxThe_Dice_manxx wrote:
There is one small connection between Madrid/London/911/ and Oklahoma they all had simulated attacks occuring at the exact times and places the real attacks happened.The odds on this happened have a 40 digit number.

???
Explain.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
but it's hard to argue with their source materials.

No it isn't. Explain.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:

Evidently when ya have a rendon chip wired in, in place of your soul, it can get confusing.
It was Jay Ref, not Ally, who said it.
The names appear above the quotes on this forum, its fairly straightforward.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
chipmunk stew wrote:

Evidently when ya have a rendon chip wired in, in place of your soul, it can get confusing.
It was Jay Ref, not Ally, who said it.
The names appear above the quotes on this forum, its fairly straightforward.

Subtlety is wasted on the dense Chipmunk my friend...

-z

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: