FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind bending, gender bending, the war on human nature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Mind bending, gender bending, the war on human nature Reply with quote

Mind bending, gender bending, the war on human nature.

Papa tells it like it is:

Pope attacks blurring of gender
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7796663.stm

Quote:
Speaking on Monday, Pope Benedict XVI warned that gender theory blurred the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human race.
Gender theory explores sexual orientation, the roles assigned by society to individuals according to their gender, and how people perceive their biological identity.

Oh f**k off with your poisonous theories.

A few hours later, they've decided the real story is that a bloke who chopped his own c**k off is "hurt" by the remarks:
Quote:
Vladimir Luxuria, a transgender former Italian MP, called his words "hurtful".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7797269.stm

Where are we going with this SICK nonsense?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/mar/28/familyandrelationsh ips.healthandwellbeing

Quote:
The dramatic picture of a bearded, apparently pregnant, Beatie has sparked horror in tabloid and conservative circles...

Bloody "reactionary" Daily mail types - what "progressive" could possibly object to something as, er, lovely as this contemptible freak:

Sick.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.71 KB
 Viewed:  297 Time(s)

Sick.jpg

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where ever you want to go with it Razz Remember your rules may differ from others Wink
If you think about it we're all freaks of nature!
'Why do you want to be called Loretta Stan??' Laughing Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For God's sake...F*** the Pope! He's no Christian. Mind you we all know that don't we.

OK folks time to be honest...

I'm a male to female transsexual who had the operation in 2003 (I'm not ashamed). I served a total of 12yrs Regular military service for the Royal Engineers, of which 3 of these were with 9 Para Sqn R.E.
I'm past caring what scum like this think, but it's not what he thinks that matters so much, it's the brainwashing of the masses who listen to him that is the concern. Yes, his diatribe is a "war on human nature" as humans have always been 'gender bending'...it's just that it is now out in the open and technology and science is advanced enough to assist us.

Whatever else the Catholic Church has planned, I say "bring it on!".

Hilz

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marigold,

I will reply to your post properly soon. I just wanted to say that I stand by it before the PC thought police appear.

May I ask whether you find my post "offensive"?

Regards,

Simon

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplesimon wrote:
Hello Marigold,

I will reply to your post properly soon. I just wanted to say that I stand by it before the PC thought police appear.

May I ask whether you find my post "offensive"?

Regards,

Simon

I must confess I wasn't sure, it certainly seemed to possibly be stabbing in that direction. I'm glad its not Wink
Why call the JPG sick though if you are open of the mind to accept others?

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Simplesimon

No, I'm not offended at all...I've developed a thick skin over the years. Only those people who have suffered or are suffering from 'gender dysphoria' know what it's like.
Gender Dysphoria is no new symptom, as I've said it's been around as long as humans. Think of it like this...if say you were suffering from chronic athsma and had to stop work because it was so bad, but some people who once knew you start to disown you because you're now seen as lazy or unable to support yourself and even seen as just another "sicky". You try in vain to explain it to them, but they won't listen. They are more interested in not being seen with you and your inhaler all the time than have the "piss" taken out of them from their mates.
You try to explain it to them, but they just don't listen! You even wish they would go through the same as you just so that they could get a taste of what you've had to suffer. Gender Dysphoria is like that, you lose 99% of your friends and sometimes your family. Life's a Bitch!

Finally, it's not about choice, believe me.

Hilz

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why call the JPG sick though if you are open of the mind to accept others?

Wish I'd said that Disco! Laughing

Hilz

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello - I just checked this thread after 15m of working on a reply, and realising I will need much longer, in fact very much longer, for it to be worthwile. I'm supposed to be on the road to my family in an hour (4r journey) for Christmas, staying a week, and then a week on the road working. I'm telling you that because I think it could be long, and needs thoughtful consideration.

Marigold, I'm pleased you are not offended. I hope I would never set out to offend anyone, unprovoked.

I can't say when, but I'd be very interested in discussing this with you, if you're willing.

Re the picture, as for "sick", that means "unwell". Did you not notice "contemptible"?

I stand by that. Just for now, as I hope and expect you appreciate, your situation and that of er... what shall I say? Well, I know his name, so I will say "Thomas Beatie" are not wholly comparable.

Really, this could be a fascinating thread.

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm willing to discuss it further Simplesimon, but don't know what to say about the pregnant man...it's even knocked me for six to be honest. Confused

Anyway, I'm waiting to see what Tony G has to say, he's rather quiet at the moment. Wink

A Big Kiss to you Tony. LoL LoL! Laughing

Hilz

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marigold wrote:

Anyway, I'm waiting to see what Tony G has to say, he's rather quiet at the moment. Wink

Nice to think that my presence is missed if I'm offline for more than a few hours, but also a measure of your unreality.

Main point is... of course one does choose to deny ones nature. No amount of words can change that. If you're not a child it's your choice.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simplesimon says:
Quote:
I just wanted to say that I stand by it before the PC thought police appear

Don't worry about the thought police...say what you feel!

Tony G writes:
Quote:
Nice to think that my presence is missed if I'm offline for more than a few hours, but also a measure of your unreality.

What UNREALITY?

Anyway, just to make it known regarding where my sensitivity is concerned...
Please just say what's on your minds folks...I think it's great! Razz

Hilz

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Marigold wrote:

Main point is... of course one does choose to deny ones nature. No amount of words can change that. If you're not a child it's your choice.

Under age sex is underage sex no matter what your persuasion is??
Do you sumise that once you reach adulthood a switch is switched??
I can say from my own experience that most of my insecurities come from my upbringing and how I fit (or not) within society through school, it had sweet _ _ to do with choices Razz Its about dealing with a situation or mindset!

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco writes:
Quote:
I can say from my own experience that most of my insecurities come from my upbringing and how I fit (or not) within society through school, it had sweet _ _ to do with choices Razz Its about dealing with a situation or mindset!

Exactly! We make hard decisions based on the circumstances at the time. If we have enough foresight we gather as much information about the consequences of a particular decision before making it. But, this is not true in all cases(especially medical), some have to make tough decisions as the only alternative besides castigation could lead to suicide. Or if a child is being bullied at school, most people would say well do something about it. You have a choice. Well what is the choice? Fear of being stabbed or isolation (from the bullies) for revealing it to parents, teachers or keeping your mouth shut and staying low for a while until it's over!

I know of TS's who have killed themselves because they neither had the confidence to be their true selves and be outwardly convincing enough to prevent hassle from society. This and pressure from family and peer group to remain so-called "normal" can lead to both failed and successful suicides-something I have never considered or ever would-I don't care about people who mean nothing to me. Frankly, it doesn't take the brains of Britain to figure out that hard choices are made based on circumstances.

Well thank goodness there are some decent human beings around to know that 'choice' is not the choice that it appears to be. Cool

Hilz

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marigold wrote:
Disco writes:
Quote:

Exactly! We make hard decisions based on the circumstances at the time. If we have enough foresight we gather as much information about the consequences of a particular decision before making it. But, this is not true in all cases(especially medical), some have to make tough decisions as the only alternative besides castigation could lead to suicide. Or if a child is being bullied at school, most people would say well do something about it. You have a choice. Well what is the choice? Fear of being stabbed or isolation (from the bullies) for revealing it to parents, teachers or keeping your mouth shut and staying low for a while until it's over!

I know of TS's who have killed themselves because they neither had the confidence to be their true selves and be outwardly convincing enough to prevent hassle from society. This and pressure from family and peer group to remain so-called "normal" can lead to both failed and successful suicides-something I have never considered or ever would-I don't care about people who mean nothing to me. Frankly, it doesn't take the brains of Britain to figure out that hard choices are made based on circumstances.

Well thank goodness there are some decent human beings around to know that 'choice' is not the choice that it appears to be. Cool

Hilz

Well said.

Be yourself.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought occurred that it hasn't really been considered on this thread exactly how deranged what the Pope has said is. I mean, with a world population of over 6 billion and rising, exactly how does the continuing destruction of vast areas of rainforest compare with the apparent menace presented by, say, Pete Burns? I've yet to see any evidence the human population is facing "destruction" due to gay and transgendered people.
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk writes:
Quote:
with a world population of over 6 billion and rising, exactly how does the continuing destruction of vast areas of rainforest compare with the apparent menace presented by, say, Pete Burns? I've yet to see any evidence the human population is facing "destruction" due to gay and transgendered people.

Yes, he's a real threat to humanity. Very Happy
I say, 'he' as Pete's not had the operation and is quite happy to be referred to as he.
Well, the Pope is just another mouthpiece for the NWO and we all know how they want to reduce the population by 80%. Any excuse to attack those more vulnerable! Twisted Evil

Hilz

PS, I know an ex-Para Reg, ex-Royal Marine and ex-RAF technician who have done the same as me. So the NWO and their scum have a gender bending force to be reckoned with. Laughing

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was referring to the oft forgotten fact that male-male & femele-female relationships don't produce children.
Good old fashioned family values.
Admittedly, we're likely to have less of those types online this week.

Dogsmilk wrote:
The thought occurred that it hasn't really been considered on this thread exactly how deranged what the Pope has said is. I mean, with a world population of over 6 billion and rising, exactly how does the continuing destruction of vast areas of rainforest compare with the apparent menace presented by, say, Pete Burns? I've yet to see any evidence the human population is facing "destruction" due to gay and transgendered people.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
He was referring to the oft forgotten fact that male-male & femele-female relationships don't produce children.

Dogsmilk wrote:

It's not like everyone is going to turn gay and stop having babies is it?

A certain proportion of the population are lesbian/gay/transgendered. Always have been always will be. It's how we treat people as a society and whether we try to suppress or embrace that. But you won't make it go away or stop most people being heterosexual or people having the urge to breed whatever you do. And there is simply not going to be some kind of gay apocalypse.
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Yah, because trailer park couples kicking out 10 or 12 rugrats is just a shining example of humanity, right? What does reproduction have to do with anything?

Quote:

It amuses me whenever that gets referenced, as though there's any real historical or mystical meter by which to measure such a dubious concept.

Quote:
?

Dogsmilk wrote:

As a trans lesbian, I plan on destroying the world tomorrow. Ssshh, don't tell anyone.

As for the OP; the Pope is a brainwashing nutjob (I've often been fascinated by how many people on this site would trade one sort of tyranny for another), and Thomas Beatie is welcome to do whatever the hell he feels like. Including get pregnant, if that's what he wants. But I'm sure condemnation from some random internet stooge will make him see the error of his ways.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said and I think its time this new law saw the light of day on here!
with Draconian Laws like these who needs Sharia Law?
and where is the boundary? Guess we have to wait til they start hauling people in??

http://www.spannertrust.org/documents/possession_of_extreme_pornograph y_share.pdf

Quote:
It is claimed that only a small number of images are intended to be caught
by this law (“images” means both still photographs and video but excludes
drawings and works of art). Unfortunately many of the terms used in the
Act are vague and open to interpretation. So until some unfortunate people
end up in court and a jury decides, it is difficult to give absolutely definitive
advice on what the Act means and how it will be enforced. In addition, police
investigations, seizure of computers etc can cause disruption and damage to
people’s lives even if no charges are brought.
However, based on the way cases involving possession of child pornography
have been decided in court we are able to give some advice.

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never watched a frame of that Larkrise thing, and now only happened to catch a glance, but I'm almost sure I just saw the young, handsome, "progressive" and eligible male lead character that always seems to be served up in these things....

Affect to suck off a gingerbread man, which had a clearly defined and proportionally large dick?

Last edited by simplesimon on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: gay is cool like 'innit? Reply with quote

Ken and Barbie are now telling us about some scheme to mould the minds of your children.

They certainly appear to want kids to "think gay".

"Shoving it down their throats", as the "reactionary" papers told us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: